Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Guest soviet fruitcake

Can't get helping mouth to work. I definitely have sufficient animations to cater for it, the MCM checks out, not sure what the problem is.

Guest ffabris

Please post to the new site, as noted above. Over there, please provide more info on what exactly isn't working. Note that it only triggers in cities (eg, Whiterun), not towns (eg Riverwood).

Does the barracks gang bang work in every barracks and jail? I can only get it to work in Falkreath.

Worked fine in Whiterun for me. (i.e. Jail and barrack - didn't test the barrack near the gate, however I just assumed it would work because...). So it does work, (from my experience), and you can generally go off and make a cup of tea or toast, (erm),  some cheese on toast while it happens. :cool:  Just think of the money you can be earning!. It's better than Imperial Mail, Become a Bard or stealing stuff off dead people payments, (which can be somewhat negated monetary wise by certain mods).

Does the barracks gang bang work in every barracks and jail? I can only get it to work in Falkreath.

Worked fine in Whiterun for me. (i.e. Jail and barrack - didn't test the barrack near the gate, however I just assumed it would work because...). So it does work, (from my experience), and you can generally go off and make a cup of tea or toast, (erm),  some cheese on toast while it happens. :cool:  Just think of the money you can be earning!. It's better than Imperial Mail, Become a Bard or stealing stuff off dead people payments, (which can be somewhat negated monetary wise by certain mods).

Thanks for the answer. Looks like it's back to trying  :D 

Guest ffabris

It should work, yes.

Hahaha.... :D

Guest ffabris

It should work, yes.

Thanks, tested it again, now it works. Don't know why it previously only worked in Falkreath.

Possible causes include:

• Chance of guard gang bang set to zero
  • Chance of gang bang more than zero; random roll didn't trigger
  • Player not in an interior
  • Player has a bounty, in any hold

Just noticed a conflict.  Now I only did this for shits and giggles to see how many dialogue mods I could run at the same time.  If you have multiple, as in over say 5, mods that add in multiple dialogue option choices there is a chance the forced dialogue in this mod will NOT start.   As in even talking to Arcadia for the trial part won't start as she won't start the forced dialogue of saying " follow me "  or the part after the trial and you use the machine X amount of times you set in the MCM.

So I suggest people keep mods that change or add in more dialogue options to a minimum.   MariaEdenProst, SLDialogues, Devious MAgic, Working Girl, TDF Prost, and a lot of mods from Nexus I used to test.   

3 mods and PJ work.  Any over 3 and Arcadia won't start the dialogue.

Just to let you know not sure if any one else had this problem with pearl activated and bandit friendly checked the pale lady quest did not work if I unchecked pearl it worked the way it should not sure if there is any thing you can do with that or not also any time you walk by a bandit camp you get a notification that the quest ended even if you didnt do it Had a lot of fun with the mod so far thanks for the hard work

Guest ffabris

Just to let you know not sure if any one else had this problem with pearl activated and bandit friendly checked the pale lady quest did not work if I unchecked pearl it worked the way it should not sure if there is any thing you can do with that or not also any time you walk by a bandit camp you get a notification that the quest ended even if you didnt do it Had a lot of fun with the mod so far thanks for the hard work

Well, it is stated that making bandits or forsworn friends can break the vanilla game.

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

I think I may have found a bug? Just did the first extra assignment from Arcadia (in Riften) and had fewer loads after the assignment than before, as if the process overwrote the initial load number. Or is that intentional? Maybe I missed something.

I also wondered if there are any plans to expand the forsworn quests? I've only done one, at Serpent's Bluff, but I thought since we don't know which camp gives you which animal (the animal I got wasn't even on the list in the mod description), it would be nice to have the option to politely decline the gift, or to come back later and "deactivate" it. Also, the chief at SB was hanging out all the way inside a forsworn tent, which got rather cramped during the ensuing flow of events (Populated Forts etc. may have contributed to the crowding) - would it be possible to move him (and any other similarly placed chiefs) to the front of the tent when the quest fires? When I went back and tried the quest again I just moveto player'd him outside and it worked fine, so it's not a big deal, though. A "welcome back" version of the quest would also be very cool, but that would just be icing on the cake.

Two last requests (ok, now I'm just being greedy) - MCM sliders for max speed reduction and gold per load from Arcadia? At least for me, 16 % isn't annoying enough to make me want to make use of any helping mouths, which then makes every visit to the Cauldron a seriously lucrative affair.

Everything else I've tried so far seems to be working well, though, and the mod is a lot of fun to play. biggrin.png

Guest ffabris

I think I may have found a bug? Just did the first extra assignment from Arcadia (in Riften) and had fewer loads after the assignment than before, as if the process overwrote the initial load number. Or is that intentional? Maybe I missed something.

Hum, I may have found it. Will upload a fix and hope it works. ;)

I also wondered if there are any plans to expand the forsworn quests? I've only done one, at Serpent's Bluff, but I thought since we don't know which camp gives you which animal (the animal I got wasn't even on the list in the mod description), it would be nice to have the option to politely decline the gift, or to come back later and "deactivate" it. Also, the chief at SB was hanging out all the way inside a forsworn tent, which got rather cramped during the ensuing flow of events (Populated Forts etc. may have contributed to the crowding) - would it be possible to move him (and any other similarly placed chiefs) to the front of the tent when the quest fires? When I went back and tried the quest again I just moveto player'd him outside and it worked fine, so it's not a big deal, though. A "welcome back" version of the quest would also be very cool, but that would just be icing on the cake.

Gah, the list on the d/l page is wrong. No clue why; probably an older version of the list which I later changed, but didn't update in my notes. Will fix that as well. It should be:

Horker, Bear, Wolf, Giant, Mammoth, Troll, SabreCat

As for when the "gift" is given, it isn't that a specific camp gives a specific "gift", but rather that the first camp visited gives the first "gift" in the list, the second gives the second, etc. Which camp is visited isn't relevant.

As for moving the chiefs, no ... it is messy enough as it is without adding more. ;)

Two last requests (ok, now I'm just being greedy) - MCM sliders for max speed reduction and gold per load from Arcadia? At least for me, 16 % isn't annoying enough to make me want to make use of any helping mouths, which then makes every visit to the Cauldron a seriously lucrative affair.

I don't think so....

Everything else I've tried so far seems to be working well, though, and the mod is a lot of fun to play. biggrin.png

Great! :)

Guest ffabris

1.2 is up ...

• Tweaks to body scaling functions - thanks to qotsafan for pointing out errors.

no reason to have this and fill her up to right? is this one better?

Sorry for the very late reply ... I won't say one is better than the other; they're different. Both deal with inflation, but in a different way (story-wise).

[shameless_self_promotion]

If you were using my framework, you could set the multiplier for the belly node for each mod to 0.5 and have only half the inflation for either mod.

(only an example, of course you could fine-tune it however you like)

[/shameless_self_promotion]

• Tweaks to body scaling functions - thanks to qotsafan for pointing out errors.

I wouldn't say errors, since it would have worked either way, just fine-tuning ;)

loving the mod so far btw :)

[shameless_self_promotion]

If you were using my framework, you could set the multiplier for the belly node for each mod to 0.5 and have only half the inflation for either mod.

(only an example, of course you could fine-tune it however you like)

[/shameless_self_promotion]

I wouldn't say errors, since it would have worked either way, just fine-tuning ;)

loving the mod so far btw :)

peral juice is better for me. only thing i got to ask o.o where do you get the potions from Oo

• 3 weeks later...