Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Make sure you have inflation enabled in the MCM. Try increasing the scaling used per inflation; it might be low and you're not seeing it. Not sure what else to suggest ... might be a conflict too.

I also have egg factory and still no inflation...

Probably something wrong with the framework mod, I'm using Sexlab Inflation Framework.

But for the fuck progress, Sexlab seems to be detecting the fuckings (the sex diary is updating) but this mod doesn't.

Guest ffabris

I think it is more likely that your mod/skeleton doesn't support inflation; the framework works pretty well (though I haven't followed the latest developments with it).

As for sex act detection, the code has been well tested, and other have not reported issues with it.

Did you speak to Arcadia? If you type:

player.sqs PJ_Intro

into console, what stages are marked as completed (1) and which as not done (0)?

For the skeleton I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, with the basic HDT skeleton.

Maybe the problem lies in that I'm using the B3lisario UNP mod, which allows me to use dicks on my females, maybe that overrides the skeleton with the SOS one and doesn't allow it to change its belly node.

Does this mod and the Sexlab Inflation Framework support male skeleton inflation?

Guest ffabris

I wish I could help more, but I don't know what's going on either. You could always try without SLIF, just to rule that out as a possible cause.

Let me first say that I love your mod! I have enjoyed alot with the exception of one small issue. I entered the Markarth guard barracks (my character is female) and attempted to trigger a gangbang. (setting is at 100). I didn't get the usual "fun with guard" quest notification when I walked in but decided to have sex with all of them anyway using SLEN. (was trying to complete "for the orcs") everything went well except now, all the guards (about 9 of them) are following me everywhere! tried fast travelling, sleeping, etc. but I cant get rid of them.

Any advice?

Guest ffabris

Quest is stuck. :-| Restore from an older save.

Added: More info. Papyrus log should show what was going on with the guards. There are several possibilities. For example:

PJ_Guards:Can We Start - No: Gang Bang disabled (chance is zero)

PJ_Guards:Can We Start - No: Random value .....

PJ_Guards:Can We Start - No: Player has bounty

You can try force ending that mini-quest with the following, in console:

setstage PJ_Guards 200

You probably also need:

StopQuest PJ_Spectators

However, looking at the code, I doubt that will totally fix it, I'm afraid. And if that's the case, only way out is to revert to an older save.

I wish I could help more, but I don't know what's going on either. You could always try without SLIF, just to rule that out as a possible cause.

I think I found out the problem: my body isn't supporting belly expansion.

I dunno if that is due to the skeleton since I'm using the XP32 Maximum skeleton extended mod (and I get the slider in the RaceMenu it just doesn't do anything), of if it's due to the body itself.

Mind telling what body are you using for males and females?.

Guest ffabris

I haven't tried females, but perhaps someone else can answer that part. I developed this with SAM, and as far as I recall, it works just as well with SOS.

Been using the CBBE and UUNP bodyslide, but I still can't see changes...

EDIT: Never mind! I've (finally) found out the problem: I was using the wrong body type, I had to choose UUNP HDT.

Also, the reinstall amde it so that fuckings are properly tracked.

Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

I am having a problem where my screen gets a double vision blur effect when my PC goes to get the pearl juice extracted.

Please advise.

I just checked the code; PJ doesn't add any vision blur effect when the machine is used. So not sure what's going on there.

I am having a problem where my screen gets a double vision blur effect when my PC goes to get the pearl juice extracted.

Please advise.

I just checked the code; PJ doesn't add any vision blur effect when the machine is used. So not sure what's going on there.

Yeah, I know there's nothing in your mcm or anything... it is just wierd.  It gradually happens over the course of the entire procedure.  Starts off clear, then starting at the outside edges of the screen it gradually gets more and more blurred, untill there is quite a pronounced double blurring.

I don't think I have any mods at all that produce blur... so not sure what to do, or where to start.

Please advise.

Yeah, I know there's nothing in your mcm or anything... it is just wierd.  It gradually happens over the course of the entire procedure.  Starts off clear, then starting at the outside edges of the screen it gradually gets more and more blurred, untill there is quite a pronounced double blurring.

I don't think I have any mods at all that produce blur... so not sure what to do, or where to start.

This sounds like the extra visual effects from "Dripping When Aroused," specifically the "Light" and "Heavy" which are the blurred edges and the double vision, respectively. Try unchecking those in the MCM, because it seems like the Pearl Juice Extractor is raising your character's arousal (either from Pearl Juice or your own SLA settings) to the point where you trigger one or both of these effects. 

Nice mod, however I would prefer women to provide a helping mouth

Seconded, having either gender "help out" would be fantastic. 

@ffabris: are there supposed to be animations with the pearl juice extractor (similar to Milk Mod Economy)? Because if there are, I can't seem to get mine to play.

Either way, thanks for the great mod.

Guest ffabris

Seconded, having either gender "help out" would be fantastic.

Well, men help out, now and then. Optionally, if memory serves.

@ffabris: are there supposed to be animations with the pearl juice extractor (similar to Milk Mod Economy)? Because if there are, I can't seem to get mine to play.

Nothing specific, no.

Either way, thanks for the great mod.

Thank you! :)

Meaning.... ? You have no MCM? Or.... ?

(Sorry for my English.) I have a MCM, just after saveload quests of this mod no longer work. For example: I collected 6 loads, came to Arcadia, save the game, I got out of the game, then load a save, and after this quest is not advancing. If I make a save / load at any stage of the quest, the same thing happens.