Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Guest ffabris

ffabris - I have creatures enabled in SL, MNC too, and I enabled creatures in JP MCM menu. I set the key for activating the sex with creatures. It worked, but only once. it worked with Yismir, the horse in Riverwood, but after that it stopped working. I tried to changed the key, but no help. my char can't have a sex with friendly (horses, dogs) and hostile animals (wolfs, bears, .... ) at all.

Btw, on this note ....

If you want easy hotkey access to sex with animals, I suggest my "Play With Animals" mod from here. That's basically the same code used in PJ, with all the checks ripped out, so it doesn't depend on any quests being completed, and works with any animals (as long as you have at least one SexLab animation installed for that animal).

However, "Play With Animals" doesn't make any creature race friendly. That's because an excellent mod for that already exists: One With Nature.

So, loaded early save, coc'd to windhelm and checked the couple radiant favor quests there, and got them.

Will have to visit arcadia and do my 6 fucks later, but I'll report back when I've done that and found more bandits.

ok

So Amren sends me to White River Watch this time to get his sword, and I fast travel to Silverpeak lodge like I usually do, float down the cliffs and talk to my buddy Hajvar. He does the expected and I get a collar, with a funny twist. The two bandits down below... at least I think it was them, get teleported up to watch us, along with a stormcloak solder, for some reason. The bandits and soldier procede to fight as my bandit lover is going to town.  (Rodulf doesn't have his note though so I'm not sure it was the two front guards).

I take the sword back into town, run in a circle, then decide to "return to owner" and clear that quest, before picking up something new.

That done I am able to pick up a few more quests that do not conflict with each other. Going to have to try and sell myself to a new bandit, and see if that has any issues prior to the "return" quest. But first, to the Forsworn.

EDIT

While I can get a couple quests, with them completed a number of quests are not available.  I decide to head to Redoran's retreat to get myself a new bandit owner, and oddly the dog! asks if I'm and owned slut. One of my quests was to kill the bandit boss at Traitor's post, and while I got in without the boss taking me, when I left I got the "unsavory characters" quest complete message.   Leaving Redoran's, I fast traveled back to Whiterun to empty my load, and got another message when I arrive in Whiterun.

I was going to try and make bandits not friendly, re-enter the Retreat and kill a couple, then leave and make em friendly again, to see if I could talk to the chief, but the option was greyed out (so I decided to go milk myself). After I got to Whiterun and the quest completed, I was able to disable bandits being friends.

Headed back to my last quest pickup attempt, and still could not get the quests.

Falkreath barracks gang bang worked just fine though.

ffabris - I have creatures enabled in SL, MNC too, and I enabled creatures in JP MCM menu. I set the key for activating the sex with creatures. It worked, but only once. it worked with Yismir, the horse in Riverwood, but after that it stopped working. I tried to changed the key, but no help. my char can't have a sex with friendly (horses, dogs) and hostile animals (wolfs, bears, .... ) at all.

Btw, on this note ....

If you want easy hotkey access to sex with animals, I suggest my "Play With Animals" mod from here. That's basically the same code used in PJ, with all the checks ripped out, so it doesn't depend on any quests being completed, and works with any animals (as long as you have at least one SexLab animation installed for that animal).

However, "Play With Animals" doesn't make any creature race friendly. That's because an excellent mod for that already exists: One With Nature.

Thank you my friend. Mod is working excellent.

Have a question: is it possible to add a female follower to the (scan) menu, so when i press the hotkey on animal, option box would appear with "Choose player" and "Choose follower". Clicking on any on them with start the sex. I see it much more handy then casting spells which I hate a lot. :9

Guest ffabris

So Amren sends me to White River Watch this time to get his sword, and I fast travel to Silverpeak lodge like I usually do, float down the cliffs and talk to my buddy Hajvar. He does the expected and I get a collar, with a funny twist. The two bandits down below... at least I think it was them, get teleported up to watch us, along with a stormcloak solder, for some reason. The bandits and soldier procede to fight as my bandit lover is going to town.  (Rodulf doesn't have his note though so I'm not sure it was the two front guards).

Expected. Other bandits will come watch. And bandit enemies (eg soldiers) may well follow them to fight.

While I can get a couple quests, with them completed a number of quests are not available.  I decide to head to Redoran's retreat to get myself a new bandit owner, and oddly the dog! asks if I'm and owned slut. One of my quests was to kill the bandit boss at Traitor's post, and while I got in without the boss taking me, when I left I got the "unsavory characters" quest complete message.   Leaving Redoran's, I fast traveled back to Whiterun to empty my load, and got another message when I arrive in Whiterun.

It is normal to get a "quest complete" message on leaving the camp, yes. The quest starts on entering the camp. It runs for the duration of your stay there. Once you leave the camp, it wraps things up, even if you haven't done anything. Same thing happens with the orc camp mini-quest (one of the ones Arcadia can give you).

Headed back to my last quest pickup attempt, and still could not get the quests.

What quests?  

Have a question: is it possible to add a female follower to the (scan) menu, so when i press the hotkey on animal, option box would appear with "Choose player" and "Choose follower". Clicking on any on them with start the sex. I see it much more handy then casting spells which I hate a lot. :9

Possible. Won't do. ;) There is no scan going on, currently. All the code does, is check to see what creature is under the cursor (if any), and if conditions are met, trigger sex with it.

This mod is totally player-centric.

ffabris - thanks for the answer (which made me sad) :P

And I was thinking about the other mod, "Play with animals", not PJ.

For quests, I only had the TDF PP controller quest in my log.

I talked to Jarl Siddgear to get the beer quest, but that option wasn't there, Thadgear wouldn't give me ashes, Runil said nothing about his journal, Atar didn't tell me about the prisoner he let go, though I was able to wear the fancy clothes from Radiant Rainment and snatch Roggvir's amulet and give that to Gretta. I did the wine thing too, but couldn't get noster's helmet, but that might be level based.

Amren of course had his, but not Carlotta and Mikael or Ysolda's tusk quest. Oh, and I didn't get the quest from Matthies to talk to Sindig, (if there is one, kinda remember there was something).

You said you used Timing is everything, so while it doesn't affect any of these quests, I've been discounting it.

After messing around with it though, and getting an imperial camp mission and getting the forsworn to work once (with a new save, just to see it) the 10 npc train was kinda boring. I don't really need to do the quests for money and the potions I saw her selling won't do much for me.

ffabris - lol ... I do not enjoy to be a pain in your ass, but can't help it ;)

Can you make that the player will automatically redress after using cum extractor? Thanks.

Guest ffabris

ffabris - thanks for the answer (which made me sad) :P

And I was thinking about the other mod, "Play with animals", not PJ.

Ahh... since you posted here, I thought you were referring to this mod.

I talked to Jarl Siddgear to get the beer quest, but that option wasn't there, Thadgear wouldn't give me ashes, Runil said nothing about his journal, Atar didn't tell me about the prisoner he let go, though I was able to wear the fancy clothes from Radiant Rainment and snatch Roggvir's amulet and give that to Gretta. I did the wine thing too, but couldn't get noster's helmet, but that might be level based.

Amren of course had his, but not Carlotta and Mikael or Ysolda's tusk quest. Oh, and I didn't get the quest from Matthies to talk to Sindig, (if there is one, kinda remember there was something).

You said you used Timing is everything, so while it doesn't affect any of these quests, I've been discounting it.

After messing around with it though, and getting an imperial camp mission and getting the forsworn to work once (with a new save, just to see it) the 10 npc train was kinda boring. I don't really need to do the quests for money and the potions I saw her selling won't do much for me.

PJ doesn't mess with any vanilla quests, at all - outside of the fact that making bandits and forswotn friends, can break things, but that's started in the description. That aside, no idea why those quests aren't starting for you.

And hey, if this mod isn't your thing, then it isn't - no biggie :)

ffabris - lol ... I do not enjoy to be a pain in your ass, but can't help it ;)

Can you make that the player will automatically redress after using cum extractor? Thanks.

Should do that, when you stand. Actually, maybe not.... will look into it tomorrow.

ffabris - I've been using cum extractor a lot, already used it 12 time... never got redressed.  Thanks for looking into it. :)

PJ doesn't mess with any vanilla quests, at all - outside of the fact that making bandits and forswotn friends, can break things, but that's started in the description. That aside, no idea why those quests aren't starting for you.

And hey, if this mod isn't your thing, then it isn't - no biggie :)

I'm going to think of it as a mod conflict somehow, that a mod I have is causing yours not to behave right, and that's having other consequences. Or the other way around. I don't know.

I have tried quite a few mods.... some were not what I expected, and that was good, other times not and sometimes it just meant the mod did not do what I thought and that made it unsuitable. Some were good but just did not fit, like this one I guess, and others had one problem or another. Bad language translation, critical bug, some other issue that just made it not work for me.

I think I've played enough Skyrim for now too, and I'm working to hard to have fun with it that I should move on to another game.

Guest ffabris

ffabris - I've been using cum extractor a lot, already used it 12 time... never got redressed.  Thanks for looking into it. :)

Sure. Loading CK now to poke at the code. ;)

Hey, ffabris, just wanted to report...

Absolutely nothing. Your mod is working perfectly for me. Thanks!

Yay!  :D

I have tried quite a few mods.... some were not what I expected, and that was good, other times not and sometimes it just meant the mod did not do what I thought and that made it unsuitable. Some were good but just did not fit, like this one I guess, and others had one problem or another. Bad language translation, critical bug, some other issue that just made it not work for me.

I think I've played enough Skyrim for now too, and I'm working to hard to have fun with it that I should move on to another game.

That's fine. I took a break and played the Sim 3 for a bit. That gets boring very quickly however - for me, at least. Hope you enjoyed PJ while you used it. :)

ffabris - me...again...complain... not at you .. but the game ... ;)

0.4 B and 0.5 B versions didn't fixed the "Locked Arcadia shop" problem. Some fucking stupid mod is keeping Arcadia shop locked for me and I can't figure out which one. I tried to eliminate mods that I thought might do it, but without success. I even used console command to copy the Arcadia's shop key to my inventory. But still, even that the key opens the door, Arcadia is hostile and calling upon guards. The only solution for me is to stay out of the shop and use "...placeatme" console command. Now here is the interesting thing, even if I do that, when she teleports at me, I can't enter the shop without the problem unless I have relationship rank 4 with her. And beside that, when I enter in the shop, there are two Arcadias .. lol...

I fucking have no clue what is causing the problem in my game.

Note: When making the mod working, once the first quest is initiated, I have no problem with any other place, with any task or NPCs. All is working like a charm.. but Arcadia.

Guest ffabris

ffabris - me...again...complain... not at you .. but the game ... ;)

0.4 B and 0.5 B versions didn't fixed the "Locked Arcadia shop" problem. Some fucking stupid mod is keeping Arcadia shop locked for me and I can't figure out which one. I tried to eliminate mods that I thought might do it, but without success. I even used console command to copy the Arcadia's shop key to my inventory. But still, even that the key opens the door, Arcadia is hostile and calling upon guards. The only solution for me is to stay out of the shop and use "...placeatme" console command. Now here is the interesting thing, even if I do that, when she teleports at me, I can't enter the shop without the problem unless I have relationship rank 4 with her. And beside that, when I enter in the shop, there are two Arcadias .. lol...

I fucking have no clue what is causing the problem in my game.

Note: When making the mod working, once the first quest is initiated, I have no problem with any other place, with any task or NPCs. All is working like a charm.. but Arcadia.

Note that placeatme creates a copy of the NPC. So that will create more problems that it solves. Use moveto instead.

As for what might be conflicting, I honestly have no idea at all. Did you try using Simply Knock, as was suggested?

ffabris - it looks like I'll install that mod .. but fuck me.. I completely forgot on "moveto" console command. Being trying numerous options to get Arcadia to work that I simply forgot on that one.

Thanks for the answer. :)

my friend, thank you for being patient with me. I really love your mod and you are veeeery good modder. You have my respect regardless rejecting my plea for adding follower to your other mod.. ;):P

ffabris - my friend you've got to hear this ... lol ... Skyrim never ceased to surprise me :)

using "move to" console command on Arcadia didn't help. She was always hostile and she yield for guards regardless of changing her faction and relationship rank. I even used "Manipulator" mod and took the key from her inventory and still, whenever I entered into the shop she behaved like a crazy bitch yelling and shouting. lol..

I was forced to use "placeatme" console command. She teleported at me, I became a friend with her, I used "unlock" command on the Arcadia shop and I entered in. The game created two Arcadia's indeed but the copy of Arcadia behaved normal. When I entered into the shop, I could start "Fuck" quests. Her original stood beside her. Thanks to your "Manupulator" mod, I killed original without breaking the quest or the game.

hahahaha - her clone behave much normal then her origin. because she gave a hard time I fucked her in the ass 3 times in the row.. and I'm talking about SOS cock size 10  :)

Guest ffabris

LOL!   OK then .... :)  I guess something changed the original Arcadia, but you then got an unchanged version with placeatme. Bizarre!