Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

I wonder if it would be possible to move the machine out of Arcadia's office? Maybe in a basement? For my feeling it messes up the room, I liked it with her big desk.

​But anyway: Funny mod idea :D

Guest ffabris

I wonder if it would be possible to move the machine out of Arcadia's office? Maybe in a basement? For my feeling it messes up the room, I liked it with her big desk.

​But anyway: Funny mod idea :D

Little question:

There is a way to increase a little the time in the cum machine for each load?

To say, up to ten, twelve seconds.

Both are technically possible, of course. But I don't plan to do either, sorry.

I have and I'm able to use (a bit) only TESEdit.

Can I change myself something there?

Another question:

- Once used one or more potions that enlarge breasts, will the boobs return to their original size by time? How much time, if yes?

EDIT for worik.

You can use Jaxon Positioner to select, put in inventory and then place somewhere the machine.

You can also find the furniture ID of the machine with the console, use the command placeatme and then use Jaxon Positioner to correctly place it.

I did it to have one machine at my Lakeview Manor.

Guest ffabris

I have and I'm able to use (a bit) only TESEdit.

Can I change myself something there?

Uhm, no, I think the values are in the script.

Another question:

- Once used one or more potions that enlarge breasts, will the boobs return to their original size by time? How much time, if yes?

As far as I remember, no.

EDIT for worik.

You can use Jaxon Positioner to select, put in inventory and then place somewhere the machine.

You can also find the furniture ID of the machine with the console, use the command placeatme and then use Jaxon Positioner to correctly place it.

I did it to have one machine at my Lakeview Manor.

Or try Cobb Positioner, since Jaxon is abandoned, I believe.

Good suggestion, btw. :)

Guest ffabris

I'm really enjoying your mod. TY.

Another question, please:

- Why the MCM settings about the "Help Mouth" quest are fixed and grayed out? I wish to try different things, sometimes.

Glad you like it! :)

Helping Mouth: "Only available in cities, and requires that you have cunnilingus or rimming animations installed."

I have cunnilingus animations (two from Leito and one from Nibbles) and I am in Whiterun, both exterior areas and inner areas but the options are always grayed out.

Could be because all the Cunnilingus animations are tagged (by the respective Authors) as MF?

EDIT:

I permanently added the tag "FF" to all three my cunnilingus animations but still nothing changed, EVEN if I have 14 Loads, I'm in Whiterun and I have checked both in the market place and in the Bannered Mare.

Guest ffabris

I just checked the code. The MCM code calls a pair of utility functions to see whether appropriate animations exist. If they do, Helping Mouth is available; if not, it is greyed out. These are the functions:

bool Function HaveRimming()
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Rimming")
    If(anims.Length > 0)
        return true
    EndIf
    return false
EndFunction

bool Function HaveCunnilingus()
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Cunnilingus")
    If(anims.Length > 0)
        return true
    EndIf
    return false
EndFunction

The check is an 'or', meaning that Helping Mouth will be available if either type of animation is installed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

"Helping Mouth" won't enable if you don't have a rimming animation or cunnilingus animation installed."

Got the cunnilingus... but whose Animation pack has a rimming animation?

Rydin's SLAL pack.

Recently tried this mod. After doing the quests a few times I decided to disable them for the rest of the playthrough, except I kept getting them even with the interval set to 0.

Checked the scripts. Simple fix, added a missing 'return.'

Figured I'd share the fix in case anyone else wanted this feature to work correctly.

Cheers.

PJQuestFix.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Also loving this, but I'm confused on a few things.

The description says you have no plans to have different creatures have different amounts of cum, but there are sliders to adjust specifically that in the MCM?

They also seem to mess with inflation in SLIF. When you get drained in the machine, it leaves behind leftover inflation based on these values that are past 1, so I am semi confused right now. Great mod for the most part, and such. o3o Very few cum mods take into account oral, and the like.

The description says you have no plans to have different creatures have different amounts of cum, but there are sliders to adjust specifically that in the MCM?

They also seem to mess with inflation in SLIF. When you get drained in the machine, it leaves behind leftover inflation based on these values that are past 1, so I am semi confused right now. Great mod for the most part, and such. o3o Very few cum mods take into account oral, and the like.

That would probably be my fault, I implemented the race specific cum amount for @ffabris, but I guess I may have done it kind of sloppy, so you say there is leftover inflation, when being drained by the machine?

I will have to look at how the machine works and what may be going wrong.

The problem is, the base code assumes, that every load you take has the same amount, me implementing different amounts for each race messes with that.

I already have an idea how to solve this, but it will probably mean it will need to reset pearl juice on update.

That would probably be my fault, I implemented the race specific cum amount for @ffabris, but I guess I may have done it kind of sloppy, so you say there is leftover inflation, when being drained by the machine?

The problem is, the base code assumes, that every load you take has the same amount, me implementing different amounts for each race messes with that.

I already have an idea how to solve this, but it will probably mean it will need to reset pearl juice on update.

I appreciate you looking at it at all, whether or not you fix it. <3 thank you for listening to me. ^_^

I would love for it to be fixed though, as this mod even adds in creature types from other mods. It's great! I love this mod. <3 So customizable.

But yeah, to give examples, I was rolling with Faalokaar the dragon/argonian companion from the other mod section, and I set male argonians to give say, 5.0 per sex act. But!

But.

After a few rounds with him, or others, I went back and drained with the machine, and SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) still said my belly scaling was 5-something, around there, even after both using the machine, checking 'clear all scaling', AND telling SLIF to update my actor, in sequence. It wasn't until I told SLIF to do 'reset actor' that it went back to normal and zeroed out.

Now one 'belly size' of that may have been from me not switching over to 'subtract one from each, add together, add one' math mode, but hey. Though that reminds me of Warframe's Chroma issue, heh.

Guest ffabris

Yes, the code does assume a set value for a load, I remember that much.

You ready to take the mod over? ;)

Guest ffabris

You ready to take the mod over? ;)

Alright fine... How does that even work? :)

I already have a fix ready. :)

Make a new download, fill in the description, blah blah. Done. :D I can then direct people to your version.