Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Guest ffabris

0.2 is up ....

• Minor fix for quest code attempting to run when the guard quest has been completed.
  • Fixed logic error in deciding if Barracks quest should start.
  • Fix for conversion of NINode names to SLIF names.

I have it togged, which is why they're friendly, but nothing else happens.

OK, once you're in on of the camps, open console then type:

player.sqs pj_forsworn

or

player.sqs pj_bandits

(depending on the type of camp). That will show whether the quest has started at all. You'll have a 1 for completed stages, a zero for stages yet to be completed. If the quest has started, you'll have a 1 for stage 0, at the very least.

Console may also show errors, such as:

Camp not identified; aborting quest

Console only showed all the stages and it was at 0. xP 

0.2 is up ....

• Minor fix for quest code attempting to run when the guard quest has been completed.

Thanks for the update :)

Guest ffabris

Quick question: is a clean save needed for updating, or can we overwrite as is? (Especially as I'm in the middle of one of the quests.)

Shouldn't be needed, but if things go wonky, then yeah. ;)

Hum... might be a mod conflict or something then, dunno. Assuming you completed the Intro, enabled "Friend of...", and went to one of the camps listed, it should work. Looks like the quest hasn't even started, which will happen if the Intro hasn't been done, or if PJ isn't recognizing the camp as Forsworn/Bandit.

What does this show (type in console):

sqv pj_forsworn

(or pj_bandits)

:)

Quick question: is a clean save needed for updating, or can we overwrite as is? (Especially as I'm in the middle of one of the quests.)

Shouldn't be needed, but if things go wonky, then yeah. ;)

Hum... might be a mod conflict or something then, dunno. Assuming you completed the Intro, enabled "Friend of...", and went to one of the camps listed, it should work. Looks like the quest hasn't even started, which will happen if the Intro hasn't been done, or if PJ isn't recognizing the camp as Forsworn/Bandit.

What does this show (type in console):

sqv pj_forsworn

(or pj_bandits)

:)

Oh, jeez, I completely missed the bit about doing the intro first. My bad. @.@ 

Guest ffabris

Oh, jeez, I completely missed the bit about doing the intro first. My bad. @.@

Haha... no worries! Glad it turned out to be something simple. ;)

ffabris - will you be kind, my friend to shortly explain to me this sentence from your OP: "Enable inflation: If this is off, you will have no inflation happening. Everything else will work, however."

I'm trying to understand what does it mean/do in this mod and I can't figure it out. using mere translation of the (inflation) word, doesn't help. Thank you.

Guest ffabris

ffabris - will you be kind, my friend to shortly explain to me this sentence from your OP: "Enable inflation: If this is off, you will have no inflation happening. Everything else will work, however."

I'm trying to understand what does it mean/do in this mod and I can't figure it out. using mere translation of the (inflation) word, doesn't help. Thank you.

"Inflation", in the context of this mod, means that body parts will grow ... specifically, the player's belly will grow for each load of cum taken (orally, vaginally, anally). You won't see  much of a change for one load, but after 5 or 6, it will be noticeable.

If you disable inflation, there will be no growth of the belly.

"Inflation", in the context of this mod, means that body parts will grow ... specifically, the player's belly will grow for each load of cum taken (orally, vaginally, anally). You won't see  much of a change for one load, but after 5 or 6, it will be noticeable.

If you disable inflation, there will be no growth of the belly.

Thank you soooo much.... Now I understand inflation role in the mod. :)

Sadly I took some time to test this mod. MCM works fine and inflation too but, from the very first I installed the mod, no mission triggered for me. Arcadia says nothing, the machine is at its place but nothing more. She has the potions and that's all. Consider I'm on a rather fresh game (still in Whiterun for the first time) and I deinstalled a couple of mods, but your mod was added BEFORE of this. I've been trying to get a log if you need it but it still short. In the meantime, some help?

Guest ffabris

Welcome :)

Sadly I took some time to test this mod. MCM works fine and inflation too but, from the very first I installed the mod, no mission triggered for me. Arcadia says nothing, the machine is at its place but nothing more. She has the potions and that's all. Consider I'm on a rather fresh game (still in Whiterun for the first time) and I deinstalled a couple of mods, but your mod was added BEFORE of this. I've been trying to get a log if you need it but it still short. In the meantime, some help?

Did you talk to her? She has an additional dialog line: "do you have any jobs?" (or similar).

Did you talk to her? She has an additional dialog line: "do you have any jobs?" (or similar).

Yeah, she has this extra line: "Do you need help with anything?" but it comes with Sexlab Stories, otherwise nothing else, aside her usual.

Guest ffabris

Yeah, she has this extra line: "Do you need help with anything?" but it comes with Sexlab Stories, otherwise nothing else, aside her usual.

The exact line is:

Hello. I was wondering if you had any fun jobs available?

Type this in console:

player.sqs pj_intro

see what stage it shows. If stage 0 is not marked with a 1, then the quest hasn't started, for unknown reasons. Possible conflict with another mod, would be my guess.

ffabris - have a problem. Arcadia shop (both doors) are always locked. No matter of the day time I come, it's always locked. When using "unlock" console command and enter, she immediately calls guards. Any suggestion how can I solve this? Thanks.

ffabris - have a problem. Arcadia shop (both doors) are always locked. No matter of the day time I come, it's always locked. When using "unlock" console command and enter, she immediately calls guards. Any suggestion how can I solve this? Thanks.

Had the same problem with the locked doors.

Fixed it by installing the mod 'Simply Knock' from the Nexus and set success chance to 100%

Fixed it by installing the mod 'Simply Knock' from the Nexus and set success chance to 100%

Thanks for mod suggestion. You see, I haven't had this problem in previous version. Only in the new one, and the mod is installed on the new game, new characters. :)

Thanks for mod suggestion. You see, I haven't had this problem in previous version. Only in the new one, and the mod is installed on the new game, new characters. :)

Yeah, same here. Only noticed this issue with the latest version of the mod with a new game./char.

So consider this a temporary fix until ffabris found a way to solve this issue.

Yeah, same here. Only noticed this issue with the latest version of the mod with a new game./char.

So consider this a temporary fix until ffabris found a way to solve this issue.

Thank you. :)

Guest ffabris

PJ isn't locking the door, something else is.

Oh, can't find anything. I did a try by deactivating something but nothing new, the mod does not trigger. I'll try it again later, unless there is a way to activate it via console. In any case thank you for your time and your help  :)

If the quest isn't starting by itself, it won't start via console either.

The latest version of PJ didn't touch the intro at all:

Two fixes to the barracks quest, one for inflation. Nothing touches the intro.

@ffabris

Thanks for this mod, I did some itnitial testing and I like it. Few observations though:

- had the same issue as Elf Prince (see above)

- even though you get the key to Arcadia's place, she did react if I was trespassing ("You got to leave" dialogue appeared). Might consider adding PC to her housefaction to avoid this.

- started the Forsworn quest, went to Serpent Bluff, everything run fine, but was bit surprised to see this message pop up:

You're now a friend of the Horkers

One suggestion (or wish):

Would love to see an option to have the juice leave the body in  a 'natural' way.

(would also give you an incentive to hurry back to Arcadia if you collected some)

PJ isn't locking the door, something else is.

I don't know what else would be because i didn't install any new mod in the meantime. I'm also not claiming that this mod locks it, just don't know. I tried to play Skyrim without the mod, and Arcadia shop is unlocked. When I reinstalled mod, it's locked again... lol...

Guest ffabris

So, I found the problem: The 0.2 archive did not include the scripts. [headdesk]

Aside from fixing that, 0.3 also flags Arcadia as "Allow Reserved" - which should help if other quests flag her as "Reserved" (and would thus otherwise prevent the intro quest from starting).

Added: NM... I need more coffee apparently... :-|

Anyone who grabbed 0.3 loose, please get the new BSA archive.

So, I found the problem: The 0.2 archive did not include the scripts. [headdesk]

Aside from fixing that, 0.3 also flags Arcadia as "Allow Reserved" - which should help if other quests flag her as "Reserved" (and would thus otherwise prevent the intro quest from starting).

Thank you for fixing the problem. :)

Do we need clean install or we can overwrite present version?