Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Guest ffabris

I can't think of any reason why scripts would stop working after saving / loading. I doubt it has anything to do with this mod.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Nothing specific, no.

By changing an animation name in the appropriate script I managed to get the Probe animation working with the machine in Arcadia's Cauldron.

This still a tentative change because I need to pare down my Skyrim install to see if the animation in question is longer than expected or (more likey) if high script load (which I might have currently) causes the extraction script to take a significant amount of time per extraction cycle. I'll post back if/when I figure it out, but I got the general idea of how to run the animation from looking at how Milk Mod Economy was calling the extractor animation.

(I also need to ran a bare bones install with just Pearl Juice and the requirements to see if a high script load or even load order conflict was causing there to be no animation at all).

Sorry if this seems like a bunch of bother over nothing, particularly if its working for others, but I do tend to get wrapped up in tinkering with mods every now and then. 

Ah. Hum, I suspect a problem with your save game. Perhaps try cleaning it.

Unfortunately it did not help.

As I mentioned in the somewhat late reply above, it's possible that a high script load is interfering with the (comparatively small) scripts that Pearl Juice is running. I would recommend trying to get your scripts sorted out by following this post's advice about a "Janitor" save:

Next up, Live Another Life, you should be using this mod regardless as not only does it give you tons of new ways to start the game to make it fresher, it's also useful for maintaining your current character. Whenever you settle on a mod load order that you're satisified, make a new character (Male blond nord works fine!) in the LAL cell and name him "Janitor", now exit as soon as the game autosaves. Whenever you become unable to load your main character's save (mainly because a runaway script got decapitated during your save or last play, such as if you got killed while it wanted to do something, in that case there's a good chance you'll CTD as soon as the game tries to automatically load your last save) , load Janitor and let him clean up your scripts for you, once he's done his job load the character you wan to load. Using this method you can even load a character who's armor they were wearing, hair and skin they were using, scripted weapon they were wielding, and castle they were standing in were uninstalled, in the above case you'll find yourself naked and headless in the Sleeping Giant inn when the save loads. But as I said that's a really bad idea anyway, this is mainly for basic maintainace, but it does tell you just how well Janitor does his job. If you ever uninstall a mod mid game (anything that contains an ESP or ESM, even if it's just Moss Rocks or The Thegn) make a new Jantior as this has a marked failure rate on loading Janitor at any time he protests about missing mods. Call the new one Janitor 2 just in case you forget which one to load, and the next one Janitor 3, and so on until you start deleting your saves (more on that later). Additionally LAL will automatically block some lives that your mods make impossible, for example if you have Helgen Reborn installed there's no way at all to do the vanilla start as of now without the horse carriage ending up in the clouds because HR destorys the navmesh that the carriage needs to follow, so that life will be blocked (they're working on fixing it now however). So if you don't have LAL or another similar mod installed, you won't even be able to begin the game at all with HR installed.

If that doesn't work you may need to check your mod load order. I can't really help much more than that because 1) I'm not great at troubleshooting myself and 2) we'd need more information like a full load order, what mod manager you use, and what your papyrus log was just after crashing.

Following up on my post from yesterday: Naturally, script load will affect the speed of the pearl juice extraction - it's almost criminally short if you have a near vanilla installation (like just the bare bones mods needed to run Pearl Juice 1.3, for example). If you're running 150+ mods like my main MO profile, then each extraction cycle/check can be anywhere from 5~10 seconds, if not worse (although I'm working on cleaning up my profile to get rid of some of the more problematic mods).

For reference, these are the Extractor animations before (default 1.3 BSA config):

And after (small tweaks to the 1.3 config):

If you want to post an update to this mod, go right ahead. :)

I might, but the change is a tiny one to a script in the BSA, so I don't really want to upload the .pex file alone, etc. If enough people want the change I guess I could do a few other things like correct some typos. Haha, I feel like I'm on the spot when all I was doing was tinkering.  :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

1.4 is up ...

Thanks to qotsafan, PJ now has cum amount per race. Values are in PearlJuice.json:

"cum_amount" :
{
    "ArgonianRace" : [ 0.65, 0.65 ],
    "ArgonianRaceVampire" : [ 0.5, 0.5 ],
}

The first value is the current value, which can be edited via the MCM.
The second value is the default value, which will be set once, when the race is added.

Also, "Helping Mouth" no longer forces the NPCs to be male.

Requires

Hi.

I'm new here and i wanted to test this mod.

But I have here a Little question.

What does HDT mean in "Body with HDT Support" and can give you an example for such an Mod please?

And is "Scent of Sex" is nessessary if I use SLEN? Than the Link to the Scebt of Sex Mod is not working.

Thx.

MfG

Michi1980

Requires

Hi.

I'm new here and i wanted to test this mod.

But I have here a Little question.

What does HDT mean in "Body with HDT Support" and can give you an example for such an Mod please?

And is "Scent of Sex" is nessessary if I use SLEN? Than the Link to the Scebt of Sex Mod is not working.

Thx.

MfG

Michi1980

Welcome to LoversLab!

A body with "HDT" support is a body that has had specific extra skeleton nodes (NPC R Breast, NPC L Breast, NPC Belly, NPC R Butt, NPC L Butt) tied to various verticies of the player mesh by a process called "weightmapping." This allows scaling of the node (by scripts) to deform the ingame mesh on a per-actor basis, alongside other effects. Most people use HDT for semi-realistic breast and butt bouncing, but in this case we're using the scaling feature.

I use < http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3065-sos-body-hdt/ > for guys and < http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ > for girls. Unfortunately, neither of these cover armor, just naked bodies. But it's a good place to start -- no need for faffing around in Bodyslide.

Literally any mod that allows for sex with NPCs is allowed in that requirement slot. I personally use SexLab Zzz and SexLab Defeat for almost everything. And, of course, you can install as many or as few of these sex trigger mods as you would like. So, to answer that question directly, if you have SLEN then Scent of Sex is not necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Wanna ask what do we need zaz for? I have a milking mashine apart from zaz :)

For the machine. If you have one as stand-alone, it won't be used, sorry.

Quick question, is it possible to use this mod and Fill her up together ?

The reason for this  is, this mod does not allow creatures/animals without enabling the gameplay breaking options.

In theorie i could use the normal gameplay from FHU and use the quests from this mod, right ?

Guest ffabris

The guard gang bang can fail in several situations; papyrus logs will show why.

• Gang bang is disabled in config
  • Random chance not met
  • Player is in an exterior cell
  • Player has a bounty

Check the log.

Guest ffabris

See this post for how to enable logging, and then find the log. Normally you don't need logging on, but when there are issues, the log will often show what the problem is. So I need a log which includes the problem you are experiencing, please.