Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

Guest ffabris

Whew, this mod's great.

Needs a way to pay for juice injections, though, like a switch on the side of Arcadia's machine that changes it from suck to blow, filling you up for a cost.

Glad you like! :)  One of the quest you can get sent on consists of being filled.

Glad you like! :)  One of the quest you can get sent on consists of being filled.

Well yeah, I know about that, but that's just for business and you're limited to the dose they give you. (Side note: I think it might be a glitch, but if you get back in the machine after being filled, you can fill yourself more and it acts kinda funky when you return to Arcadia to empty yourself.)

if you want quest, use this, in not then FHU

Fill Her Up 2.0 also has quests I think.

So emm idk if i should use this or Fill Her Up :P

what do you guys think ?

There are some reasons to use FHU, to fill NPCs for example. In theory (didn't try yet) it should be possible to use both, though, to get quests + everything else.

Yes, you can use them both together, you would just get double the inflation (if not turned off in Pearl Juice) and double the encumber effect (if not turned off).

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the mod, first, its great^^

Deleted it - and it still shows at mcm menu... how do i delete it completely? Maybe, some key-word to find scripts at "Save cleaner"?

All scripts start with PJ_ .... if that helps.

And 2 awesome ones! But they second is unfinished and since the main modder dissapeared, probably never will be finished. They are worth a try though.

I'm the current maintainer of FHU, but I lack the experience to finish the quest side. I highly recommend Pearl Juice's quests, they're polished and fantastic. Also, as the maintainer, I can confirm there are dozens of setups that let these mods run side by side in a useable, sometimes even hilariously fun fashion.

what do you guys think ?

There are some reasons to use FHU, to fill NPCs for example. In theory (didn't try yet) it should be possible to use both, though, to get quests + everything else. 

FHU also has some effects depending on the type of cum, detection of being "overstuffed," and can be mixed with Pearl Juce to make a punishing unmoveable level of encumbrance.

what do you guys think ?

Yes, you can use them both together, you would just get double the inflation (if not turned off in Pearl Juice) and double the encumber effect (if not turned off).

I love using both together. If you're going to have one, though, go with Pearl Juice.

I'm the current maintainer of FHU, but I lack the experience to finish the quest side. I highly recommend Pearl Juice's quests, they're polished and fantastic. Also, as the maintainer, I can confirm there are dozens of setups that let these mods run side by side in a useable, sometimes even hilariously fun fashion.

what do you guys think ?

FHU also has some effects depending on the type of cum, detection of being "overstuffed," and can be mixed with Pearl Juce to make a punishing unmoveable level of encumbrance.

It took me 10 minutes realtime to walk from Whiterun entrance to Dragonsreach, slowed down by FHU, PJ and Apropos... after that i disabled some effects ;) Thanks for maintaining FHU! :)

Not sure if the note on frontpage means you don't have the time or mood to continue the mod, but i'd be happy if the gangbang scenes had a chance to trigger some threesomes.

I'm not sure if that would make it less gender neutral because of a lack of gay anims, but afaik some of them can be used for males as well, all the spitroast animations from FunnyBizness should work at least. For my taste it takes a bit too much time to fuck everybody in the military camp one after another.

And a question: are there other quests than the military camp and the equine loads, beside bandits and forsworn? Just asking if i'm missing something. ;)

Hey, love the mod but i traced back an issue to it (as far as i could), and didn't find mention of it in the thread:
After the intro quest is done, most radiant quests (and all of the ones that you can have only 1 type of runing at the same time like rare gifts, brawling, delivering items from guy a to guy b...) gets blocked and you can no longer recive them, even if you dont have ones runing (and dont have any of the gamebreaking options enabled in MCM). Easiest to test i found was morthal trying to brawl with Benor, or ask for delivery from Idgrod, but you also cant get the thane-beginning quests for winterhold or falkreath (after leveling up to the req. lvl).
My best guess is the misc quests of this mod are filed under these categories, and are dormantly runing in the backgroud, and since you can only have 1 of a type runing at  any given time, it blocks you form reciving those types of quests.

Also i request if i may: i love FHU comment and status system, but otherwise i let PJ handle the "swelling". The two mods generally play together nicely but don't have any knowldege of the other so they end up out of sync and getting comments and statuses at the wrong times. Can it be solved for thr two to see eachothers value and have a toggle to use either ones with a "conversion" of say 0.5 FHU combined filling is worht 1 load, or  a load is worth 0.5 filling in the emptiest receptable.

Guest ffabris

Not sure if the note on frontpage means you don't have the time or mood to continue the mod, but i'd be happy if the gangbang scenes had a chance to trigger some threesomes.

I'm not sure if that would make it less gender neutral because of a lack of gay anims, but afaik some of them can be used for males as well, all the spitroast animations from FunnyBizness should work at least. For my taste it takes a bit too much time to fuck everybody in the military camp one after another.

It means both, really. I don't plan to add anything more, and will only do bug fixes (if any) at this point. Sorry.

And a question: are there other quests than the military camp and the equine loads, beside bandits and forsworn? Just asking if i'm missing something. ;)

Uhm, delivery to the orcs. ;)

Hey, love the mod but i traced back an issue to it (as far as i could), and didn't find mention of it in the thread:

After the intro quest is done, most radiant quests (and all of the ones that you can have only 1 type of runing at the same time like rare gifts, brawling, delivering items from guy a to guy b...) gets blocked and you can no longer recive them, even if you dont have ones runing (and dont have any of the gamebreaking options enabled in MCM). Easiest to test i found was morthal trying to brawl with Benor, or ask for delivery from Idgrod, but you also cant get the thane-beginning quests for winterhold or falkreath (after leveling up to the req. lvl).

My best guess is the misc quests of this mod are filed under these categories, and are dormantly runing in the backgroud, and since you can only have 1 of a type runing at  any given time, it blocks you form reciving those types of quests.

No, the quests are started as needed; they're not always running. So no idea what's going on there. :-|

Also i request if i may: i love FHU comment and status system, but otherwise i let PJ handle the "swelling". The two mods generally play together nicely but don't have any knowldege of the other so they end up out of sync and getting comments and statuses at the wrong times. Can it be solved for thr two to see eachothers value and have a toggle to use either ones with a "conversion" of say 0.5 FHU combined filling is worht 1 load, or  a load is worth 0.5 filling in the emptiest receptable.

See above... sorry, but I don't plan to add functionality.

It means both, really. I don't plan to add anything more, and will only do bug fixes (if any) at this point. Sorry.

Uhm, delivery to the orcs. ;)

No, the quests are started as needed; they're not always running. So no idea what's going on there. :-|

See above... sorry, but I don't plan to add functionality.

oh man if you only have done that =.= what a pain. yes it works on my end also as i have both. BUT being able for them to properly mingle would have been nice.

• 3 weeks later...

This could be just some random fuckup of something, but when I did the Orc delivery, I just went in the cell of the stronghold and my quest was finished. Why iI hope it was a minor fuckup because a dragon decided to descend upon this stronghold and every Orc went nuts.

This might not be a problem at all if that is the actual quest ending, because I tried to reload a previous save and go there again, but the quest finished as soon as I passed the gates without anything like pumping the cum out.

• 1 month later...

So whenever my futa character has sex with someone and she is in the male position, she gets filled... is there some way I can set it so she only gets filled when in the female position?

I'm not even getting updates at all.

I unlocked the quest but fucking and being fucked by random bandits doesn't do anything.

I've tried via the "Sexlab Deafeat", "SL Eager NPC's" and other but no change whatsoever.

Guest ffabris

Make sure you have inflation enabled in the MCM. Try increasing the scaling used per inflation; it might be low and you're not seeing it. Not sure what else to suggest ... might be a conflict too.