Pearl Juice [OBSOLETE]

I tried now papyrus and did see the following line at the end in the log

"PJ_Guards:Can We Start - No: Player has bounty"

Thats the problem, right ?

But there is no bounty, i checked every village and no guard is looking for me.

I'm assuming your comment means you traveled to each city/town and talked to a guard. You can also see on the Esc screen, under your stats, Crime section what your current (and past, highest) bounty is. I think it should list multiple holds if you have more than one bounty.

Guest ffabris

The code basically does this:

If(CrimeFactions[i].GetCrimeGold() > 0) || (CrimeFactions[i].GetCrimeGoldNonViolent() > 0) || (CrimeFactions[i].GetCrimeGoldViolent() > 0)
            MyUtils.Log("PJ_Guards:Can We Start - No: Player has bounty")
            return false
        EndIf

In other words, it looks to see whether you have to pay a bounty for a crime. The code is somewhat overkill, admittedly.

CrimeFactions[] is an array of the hold crime factions.

@karlpaws

Yep, i checked that too afterwards ( didn't noticed it earlier :D ) , i did see the bountys and removed them with console command player.setcrimegold.

Now, the message "Fun with guards completed" doesnt appear anymore but also nothing else happens when i enter a barracks.

@ffabris

overkill means doesnt work with console commands ?

Guest ffabris

"overkill" means "more than is needed" to make it work as intended. ;)

Since you cleared the bounties, please check the logs again to see why it might be failing.

Enjoying the mod so far, finished the Markarth visit. :shy:

Several times, when I get the notification for a new quest from Arcadia, it will revert to the "Go to the Orc Stronghold" quest...reloading the save always fixes the problem.

The cum machine animation also isn't working correctly, but I suspect that's a problem on my end, as I also have problems with other object-based animations not working correctly.

Thanks for your work.

Fabris, I'm still making circles around your mod not able to use it. I don't like inflation/extraction. Could it be some vessel to collect and transport semen in? I know you won't develope or redo your mod, but I don't exept I can make it on my own, or you may know a similar mod, guess I bumped into one once. Then I would like to know what exactly this mod takes from zaz. If it's possible i'll make a reduction, extraction of zaz, and take only the necessary things. Sorry for buzzing around.

Guest ffabris

The mod is designed around inflation. It could be reworked to remove the inflation aspect, yes, but I'll leave that to someone who wants to do it. :)

as for ZAZ, this mod makes a copy of the pumping machine, then modifies the script on it. That's all.

Guest ffabris

just wondering (based on post ive read) do you have to enable a mini quest in order to be inflated by creatures? and is going to arcadia the only way to get rid of cum?

You should get inflation from any sex act with creatures once the mod has started - assuming you have allowed creatures in the MCM, and defined a hot key.

As for deflation, either at Arcadia's, or via "Helping Mouth".

just wondering (based on post ive read) do you have to enable a mini quest in order to be inflated by creatures? and is going to arcadia the only way to get rid of cum?

You should get inflation from any sex act with creatures once the mod has started - assuming you have allowed creatures in the MCM, and defined a hot key.

As for deflation, either at Arcadia's, or via "Helping Mouth".

stupid question what do you mean by defined a hotkey?

is it like FHU where you're just inflated with cum after sex acts?

Guest ffabris

In the MCM, you can set a hotkey to trigger sex with animals. From the description page:

Creature Activation HotKey: If you have creature sex enabled, this hotkey will trigger sex with some animals, based on your progress with the forsworn.

And yes, once the quest is started, any sex will result in inflation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

This might sound stupid but what do you mean by "Skyrim Legendary" Do i need all the dlc for this to work? Or is that some kind of patch or are you referring to the Skyim special edition?

It means all DLCs, yes. Skyrim plus all DLCs, sold as a bundle, is called "legendary".

Guest ffabris

Hi, just wondering, is this compatible with Being Female, or Milk Maid Mod? Thanks!

No idea... try doing a search in the thread for those titles, there may be past comments.

I am sad to say that the game failed on the first quest as I was enjoying it. Got to the Orc camp and as soon as I got near to it the quest completed. However the check box was still saying I had not met the chieftain. I still went up to see him but I lacked a conversation topic so could not progress. Sad that. Maybe I will follow with a setstage but that would ruin it.

Guest ffabris

I am sad to say that the game failed on the first quest as I was enjoying it. Got to the Orc camp and as soon as I got near to it the quest completed. However the check box was still saying I had not met the chieftain. I still went up to see him but I lacked a conversation topic so could not progress. Sad that. Maybe I will follow with a setstage but that would ruin it.

All I can think of, is a conflict with some other mod.

All I can think of, is a conflict with some other mod.

The quest ends if you go near the mine. I arrived from that direction (under the bridge). Went OK  from the North.