Leito Blowjob and Leito Blowjob2 trigger cum effect. Leite Blojob 3 and Leito 69 does not. Why? Where can i find this in the ck to fix it ?

You would need to ask Leito in the support thread for the animation pack, or ask in section technical support section of the forums.

Soooo. How's it going? I really like the textures and I'm looking forward to the frosted flake version so I thought I'd pressure you some. Take that, haha!

Soooo. How's it going? I really like the textures and I'm looking forward to the frosted flake version so I thought I'd pressure you some. Take that, haha!

Right now, slowly, there are a few things I wanna do with the real edition for both the slavetats and the sexlab version.

Since the slavetats were more of an afterthought, they carry over some of the limitations from the sexlab version, so what I wanna do is essentially swap the two i.e focus on making the slavetats and then somehow make them work for sexlab as well.

I won't bore you with all the details, but short version would be, offer more options.

At the same time, I don't want to just spam out updates every other day unless it's fixing something urgent.

As for a status on the frosty flakes/full cover version, it's not off the table, but right now I am still not sure on how exactly to do it, and I don't wanna just half-ass it saying: yeah kinda works, and ship it. So I can't give an ETA on that other than "when it's finished"  

But...I do have an update to the existing one coming soon-ish.

Thanks these look awesome ! 

for now using for screenarchery mostly...

Looking forward for the updates

and especially for when these facials can be applied to face only :)

28613171905_1ddebd9463_o.png

27995700114_075b8f2d37_o.png

28534127021_f5feb25a4d_o.png

Thank you, i'm glad you like em if you want facials only then you can already do that with the slavetats version.

Thanks these look awesome !

for now using for screenarchery mostly...

Looking forward for the updates

and especially for when these facials can be applied to face only :)

28613171905_1ddebd9463_o.png

27995700114_075b8f2d37_o.png

28534127021_f5feb25a4d_o.png

Thank you, i'm glad you like em if you want facials only then you can already do that with the slavetats version.

I always knew about Slavetats, but damn I didn't think about using it in this way...huge thanks man, this thing saved me so much time and I can mix and match different cum textures for my shots... and apply them only where I want...

Hey Vacaliga great work! I was wondering what ENB you use? I am currently using RealVison and it's an overall dark realistic / rustic type vision, I've been looking for a decent new retexture since the Sexlab update broke other version of mods like this!          

Hey Vacaliga great work! I was wondering what ENB you use? I am currently using RealVison and it's an overall dark realistic / rustic type vision, I've been looking for a decent new retexture since the Sexlab update broke other version of mods like this!          

Hey and thank you, I use Bleak ENB.

Hello Vacaliga,

just a question to the optional face textures. Did i only choose one of the 4 files, rename it to "Oral1.dds" and replace the file in the texture folder? Or did i have to rename: 

Facial1.dds --> Oral1.dds --> replace original one

Facial2.dds --> Oral2.dds --> replace original one

Facial3.dds --> Oral3.dds --> copy in texture folder, since there is no Oral3.dds to replace

Facial4.dds --> Oral4.dds --> copy in texture folder, since there is no Oral4.dds to replace

Hello Vacaliga,

just a question to the optional face textures. Did i only choose one of the 4 files, rename it to "Oral1.dds" and replace the file in the texture folder? Or did i have to rename: 

Facial3.dds --> Oral3.dds --> copy in texture folder, since there is no Oral3.dds to replace

Facial4.dds --> Oral4.dds --> copy in texture folder, since there is no Oral4.dds to replace

Hello, you can only use two textures at the time if you just want oral replacers. So you will have to pick two out of the four available to rename and replace. but you can ofc mix and match as you please, or replace one of the other types like make Facial3.dds into Vaginal1Oral1.dds and so on.

And ofc if you only wanna replace one that's no problem.

Making Oral3 and Oral4 won't do anything since there is nothing telling SexLab to use those files since it only stacks to two. 

Alternatively, you can go for the Slavetats version if you want full control over what goes where.   

Hello Vacaliga,

Hello, you can only use two textures at the time if you just want oral replacers. So you will have to pick two out of the four available to rename and replace. but you can ofc mix and match as you please, or replace one of the other types like make Facial3.dds into Vaginal1Oral1.dds and so on.

Making Oral3 and Oral4 won't do anything since there is nothing telling SexLab to use those files since it only stacks to two. 

Alternatively, you can go for the Slavetats version if you want full control over what goes where.   

Thank you. :)

But could it be, that number 3 and 4 add a massive amount of cum to the upper body part (breast) and back/shoulder?

Hello Vacaliga,

Thank you. :)

But could it be, that number 3 and 4 add a massive amount of cum to the upper body part (breast) and back/shoulder?

That could very much be, as said in the description; they are made for the face only. 

Part of the reason a slavetats version was made.

• 4 weeks later...

hi man... this is an amazing work here... i mean looks really good... but when i use the optional(that i really really like btw) when the character get Vaginal sex it change the facial as well to the old small amount so its looks weird... there is way that i can edit your texture to get applied as well in in vaginal or anal sex with the awesome optional? (i using Gimp to my mod)  

oh and the slavetats not working for me... the other slavetats is working but not yours  :(

hi man... this is an amazing work here... i mean looks really good... but when i use the optional(that i really really like btw) when the character get Vaginal sex it change the facial as well to the old small amount so its looks weird... there is way that i can edit your texture to get applied as well in in vaginal or anal sex with the awesome optional? (i using Gimp to my mod)  

oh and the slavetats not working for me... the other slavetats is working but not yours   :(

The reason the optional textures get "swapped" back is because the Vaginal1Oral1 is a different texture from Vaginal1 and Oral1 they don't just stack, so it depends what ones you choose to replace, as for blending them, I mean you can try but like it says in the info, 1.2+ version are not very tweak friendly, and further the optional were never made to be replacers but as a way to get some messy facial screenshots, The Slavetats version later made that sorta obsolete but I just left them there in case someone didn't wanna use Slavetats and didn't mind the hassle of renaming the Sexlab ones.

As for the Slavetats not working, I just tested it, by downloading the file and installing it like you (the user) would and it works perfectly fine, and unless other people simply didn't bother to report the same error I don't really know what the problem could be, Try to double and triple check that they are installed correctly I guess or try to compare the file path with one you know is working. 

• 3 weeks later...