Are the DD related events in the latest version with soft DD dependency?

Sorry for asking cus I'm pondering as to whether I should install DD again

Late reply, but no the latest version doesn't have the DD soft dependency yet, think the author is still working on it.  Everything else works well in the latest version however, just not the DD-specific categories.

Also I just updated to the latest version and the 4th wall comments don't seem to be working. 

Make sure you are using a save cleaner between updates IMO (no clue if 100% needed but since the updates all seem to be changing things in active quests, its probably a good idea).

One thing you can try is disable both types of comments, then leave the MCM/pause menu (should see a message about quests stopping).  Go back to the MCM menu and enable 4th wall only, and go back to the game and see if you get a comment (it should be 4th wall).  If you see it, go back and enable regular comments too and hopefully you get both going forward.

That won't help, in the last update notification we were told that for 4th wall comments to work you have to have both player comments turned on.

After poking around a bit, I found the reason 4th wall comments weren't triggering as they should, I think the toggle on the MCM menu isn't functioning properly and isn't starting the 4th wall dialogue quest in the latest update.

For anyone not getting 4th wall comments try typing the following in console:

player.sqs _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if you see Stage 0: 0, the quest is not running and you won't get 4th wall comments.

To fix it, I found I could enter the following:

player.resetquest _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if typed correctly *Player 4th wall comments started" should pop up in the top left corner, and 4th wall comments should start popping up sometimes (can spam the "talk" hotkey to check).  Player.sqs command also starts showing Stage 0: 1.

I did find that the MCM menu toggle would stop the 4th wall comments quest, but it does not seem to be able to start it.

Hope that helps anyone missing their character calling them out directly.

Still nothing. I got messege with notification "Player 4th wall comments started" and stage 0: 1. I turned off player comments and leave single 4th wall but anyway I dont have any of them.

A couple of notes:

First, I occasionally get statements like "Fuck you you Bastard" when Submission is at 100% and defiance is at 0.

Now for suggested lines:

Urthgerd the Unbroken could use some personalized lines. Fortunately, her's write themselves

"Oh god You're breaking me!"

"Any more of this and I'll break!" ect.

For other ideas:

Occasionally during a rape scene someone will say something to the effect of "You like this don't you?" It would be nice to have a check of the player's horniness/submission. If its high enough, the player responds with a yes.

"Oh God yes!"

"Yes Master!"

"I'll do anything you say!"

RapeComments are not displayed during PlayerVictim rape animation playback by SexlabDefeat?

do you have SLab to auto free cam during the scene?

Fuz roh duh doesn't play in free cam (is why me to ask)

Didn't know that, so it'll never works on free cam ever? I mean even with some patch or something?

I found a bug in your Devious Devices soft dependency.  As written, it would require the user to have "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" as the 6th item in their load order.  You're also looking for keywords in the wrong file.

EVENT onInit()

;load up keywords

DeviousKeywords = new keyword[19]

DeviousKeywords[0] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0500CA3A, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[1] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[2] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003330, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[3] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05011B1A, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[4] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05027F29, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[5] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DFA, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[6] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05007EB9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[7] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF7, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[8] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05027F28, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[9] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x005007EB8, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[10] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0502AFA1, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[11] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05017C43, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[12] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0605226C, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[13] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0502AFA2, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[14] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF8, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[15] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0500CA39, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[16] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05023E70, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword

Instead, it should look like this, so that Skyrim can use it wherever in the user's load order it is located, and is looking in the correct file:

EVENT onInit()

;load up keywords

DeviousKeywords[0] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00CA3A, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[1] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF9, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[2] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003330, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[3] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x011B1A, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[4] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x027F29, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[5] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DFA, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[6] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007EB9, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[7] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF7, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[8] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x027F28, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[9] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007EB8, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[10] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02AFA1, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[11] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x017C43, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[12] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05226C, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[13] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02AFA2, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[14] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF8, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[15] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00CA39, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[16] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x023E70, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword

(Yes, there is one keyword in the list that is in Integration instead of Assets, that's not a typo.)

I have attached a corrected copy of _sgdditemchecker.psc for you.

_sgdditemchecker.psc

Upgraded to 2.71 but found some troubles:

-the sex scene player comments that are showed are just during the scene, but nothing at the beginning or other moments.

-the traits comments don't seem to be showed (tryed to put 100% but nothing apparently)

-the key function works for normal comment, but not during sex scenes.

Can also someone else confirm these problems?

I found a bug in your Devious Devices soft dependency.  As written, it would require the user to have "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" as the 6th item in their load order.  You're also looking for keywords in the wrong file.

EVENT onInit()

;load up keywords

DeviousKeywords[0] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0500CA3A, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[1] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[2] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003330, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[3] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05011B1A, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[4] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05027F29, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[5] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DFA, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[6] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05007EB9, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[7] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF7, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[8] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05027F28, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[9] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x005007EB8, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[10] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0502AFA1, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[11] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05017C43, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[12] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0605226C, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[13] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0502AFA2, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[14] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05003DF8, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[15] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0500CA39, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[16] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05023E70, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword

Instead, it should look like this, so that Skyrim can use it wherever in the user's load order it is located, and is looking in the correct file:

EVENT onInit()

;load up keywords

DeviousKeywords[0] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00CA3A, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[1] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF9, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[2] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003330, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[3] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x011B1A, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[4] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x027F29, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[5] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DFA, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[6] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007EB9, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[7] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF7, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[8] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x027F28, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[9] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x007EB8, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[10] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02AFA1, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[11] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x017C43, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[12] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x05226C, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[13] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x02AFA2, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[14] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x003DF8, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[15] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00CA39, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword
DeviousKeywords[16] = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x023E70, "Devious Devices - Assets.esm") As Keyword

(Yes, there is one keyword in the list that is in Integration instead of Assets, that's not a typo.)

I have attached a corrected copy of _sgdditemchecker.psc for you.

Oooh, thanks for that. I'll be sure to update it in the next version :)

Any way we could set a timer or probability for the comments to fire? They're too frequent for me.

There are some timer sliders in the MCM for player comments. NPC comments are handled via Skyrims own comment system so I'm not sure if there is much I can do about reducing the comments.

Upgraded to 2.71 but found some troubles:

-the sex scene player comments that are showed are just during the scene, but nothing at the beginning or other moments.

-the traits comments don't seem to be showed (tryed to put 100% but nothing apparently)

-the key function works for normal comment, but not during sex scenes.

Can also someone else confirm these problems?

The sex scene comments still need a fair bit of work. I don't think the traits make a huge difference just yet. 

The key to make comments only works outside of the sex scenes. In a sex scene the comments are automatic.

The sex scene comments still need a fair bit of work. I don't think the traits make a huge difference just yet. 

The key to make comments only works outside of the sex scenes. In a sex scene the comments are automatic.

Heh, yea they are still some of my favorite bits of the mod but could use a bit more fleshing out.  I've noticed that for instance human oral animations generally only have orgasm comments, but vaginal/anal animations have plenty of mid-animation comments but no obvious orgasm comments.  Similarly generally orgasmic comments show up a lot for draugr, and defiant comments show up mostly for most other creature animations.  Even then I think the comments add a lot to mods like Defeat and usually work really well paired with Apropos.

Content suggestion for sex scene comments - it would be cool if instead of looking for "oral" tags, the oral scene comments looked for "blowjob" and "cunnilingus" tags because currently F/F lesbian animations get the strapon related orgasm comments even if there were no strapons involved. 

Hi. Thank You for this awesome mod. It's greatly adds to immersion & makes lands of Skyrim less boring.

Here are some minor bugs I encountered during gameplay of version 2.71

Dialog Topic
xx044CBD  -> xx045D35   This outfit I'm wearing feels so flimsy that I'm sure a bandit could tear it from me with their little finger!

triggers while PC is naked, missing conditions.

xx044C8A -> xx044CAE   I'll find myself chained up as a slave is anyone sees me like this.  

a minor spelling mistake: is -> if

Just wanted to ask, is the strip-search feature I had read about implemented already? Is it that Guard Quest option? And if so, how does it trigger?

yes it is implemented

it triggers for certain guard idle dialogues during nighttime hours (10pm to 6am if I remember correctly).

Just wanted to ask, is the strip-search feature I had read about implemented already? Is it that Guard Quest option? And if so, how does it trigger?

yes it is implemented

it triggers for certain guard idle dialogues during nighttime hours (10pm to 6am if I remember correctly).

I know it works in the old DD 2.62 version, I think it might need to be fixed up still for the current non-DD version.  There is a "trigger guard quest" button on the MCM menu that you can click that should start the quest at any time if you are near a guard for testing purposes (exists in the current version too but doesn't trigger the quest currently).

yes it is implemented

I know it works in the old DD 2.62 version, I think it might need to be fixed up still for the current non-DD version.  There is a "trigger guard quest" button on the MCM menu that you can click that should start the quest at any time if you are near a guard for testing purposes (exists in the current version too but doesn't trigger the quest currently).

Right at the bottom:

post-1063725-0-19093200-1507160020_thumb.png

Another small typo in version 2.71, not sure if intended, or not

Dialog Topic

xx044CBD -> xx045CF4 Best give giants a wide birth...I really don't want to find out what they do to girls that wonder into their camps.

birth -> berth

Another small typo in version 2.71, not sure if intended, or not

Dialog Topic

xx044CBD -> xx045CF4 Best give giants a wide birth...I really don't want to find out what they do to girls that wonder into their camps.

birth -> berth

Also, it would be "wander" into their camps :P