Been testing and I've uncovered a few small issues so far.

1: The comments during rape scenes fly by way too quickly for me to read them, they show for like half a second or less, sometimes even flitting madly between 2 different things the actors are trying to say, also the text only shows if I first switch off Sexlabs Floating camera during the scene, forcing me to view the action from a disappointingly long distance.

2: I noticed the speech interval option in the MCM starts at 1 second minimum and 3 seconds maximum as default, but when I tried to tweak it to hopefully fix the above issue, the counter starts from zero seconds and jumps straight to 15 seconds, can't go any lower than that.

3: This may not be a bug but I haven't been able to start the Guards "Strip search" quest that I saw mention of...somewhere either on the description or the MCM, I forget, pretty sure I'm not going crazy tho lol, I remember seeing it somewhere, Anyway, I tried pissing off the guards for both petty crime and serious crime, tried paying the bounty and going to jail but it didn't trigger on either action.

Might be able to answer a few of those issues, so unless someone can correct me:

1a - Check that you don't have general subtitles on (Settings-Display-General Subtitles) - that option can conflict with some comments

1b - Spamming between 2 different things madly is usually when both types of player comment fire at the same time and can be avoided by only keeping one activated in the MCM menu

1c - No subtitles can be viewed while free camera is running in Skyrim, so unfortunately you need to be in non-free camera mode to see them during SL scenes.  You should still be able to zoom in fairly close however using the camera controls.

2 - the timer settings are not for how long text appears on screen, those are for how often the player character "talks" to you.  So if you had them at 1 minute min 2 min max, you can expect a comment from the player once every 1 to 2 minutes.

3 - Strip search option might not be fixed yet, I think Jim mentioned it was broken when DD was removed as a dependency.  Pretty sure he's looking to add it back sometime tho.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this mod compatible with Apropos? I ask because it sounds like they would both be trying to put text on the screen at the same time, unless this mod does it in a different way.

Yes it should be compatible although I don't use Apropos myself. My text is displayed as if your character is talking so you get the subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Apropos uses a kind of widget on the screen that displays text describing what is happening. The only issue you may get is where Apropos describes something that doesn't quite line up with what your character maybe saying is happening.

Thanks for the update, everything seems to work great.  The hotkey idea works well as a "what do you think of this situation?" button.  Quick question, does it working with Orgasmic comments mean that it can trigger the high-arousal comments about a location, such as the PC fantasizing about what the draugr might do to them?

Yes, the hotkey basically triggers a speech event immediately. At the moment I am converting a whole load of player comments to the new trait system. Currently I've only done the Orgasmic comments so your character will (in a suitable location) make comments about the Draugr. I'll be working on the other traits as fast as I can now I've got the basic framework down.

I have re-written a lot of the comments to be more implied or suggestive than before. So I think a lot of the more outright Draugr sex comments have been cut. However, I will bring them back as an additional trait. This is how the traits are set out at the moment...

Orgasmic (still not sure it is the correct name) - A character with this trait will see the sexy side of any encounter/situation even if they are forced into it at the start.

Defiant - A strong willed character who will let you know exactly what they think and will put up a fight in all situations.

Submissive - A weak character who will knows only too well how vulnerable they are and will quickly submit in dangerous situations.

Those are the main three but I could easily add more in the future such as

Sex Maniac - Cannot go for more than a few minutes without thinking of a sexy encounter or how they might end up have sex with any one, or any thing.

Hey mixedupjim why is your name now jimmyjimjim? I didn't see that in the changelog!

Just keeping you all on your toes!

1: The comments during rape scenes fly by way too quickly for me to read them, they show for like half a second or less, sometimes even flitting madly between 2 different things the actors are trying to say, also the text only shows if I first switch off Sexlabs Floating camera during the scene, forcing me to view the action from a disappointingly long distance.

2: I noticed the speech interval option in the MCM starts at 1 second minimum and 3 seconds maximum as default, but when I tried to tweak it to hopefully fix the above issue, the counter starts from zero seconds and jumps straight to 15 seconds, can't go any lower than that.

3: This may not be a bug but I haven't been able to start the Guards "Strip search" quest that I saw mention of...somewhere either on the description or the MCM, I forget, pretty sure I'm not going crazy tho lol, I remember seeing it somewhere, Anyway, I tried pissing off the guards for both petty crime and serious crime, tried paying the bounty and going to jail but it didn't trigger on either action.

Other than these the mod works well, the standard comments work fine and don't go by too fast.

My thanks for this cool mod, hope it gets more features added to it in time, Like maybe the chance for certain comment types to trigger scenes, perhaps with a cool down time to not overwhelm the player with too many sexist advances all at once, would be nice to put some action to those words lol ;)

Peace :)

All three have been brought up but before.

1. Per Reesewow2's comments 2 pages back turning off the general subtitles should resolve this issue.  I was having the issue did as he suggested and it did seem to correct the problem.  No subtitles show in the free camera mode, this is a game design and I've never heard of anything that will change that.

2. This was brought up early on and I don't recall a resolution to it.  It might have been originally the mod was set to speak up in minutes then changed to seconds in the mcm but the default has the times listed as minutes even though it reads as seconds.

3. The guard strip search was temporarily removed, if you want to use it for now you would have to use the latest dd version of the mod that is available.  It will return in a future update.

I'm sure if I got any of this wrong or left out information someone else will let us know.

Might be able to answer a few of those issues, so unless someone can correct me:

1a - Check that you don't have general subtitles on (Settings-Display-General Subtitles) - that option can conflict with some comments

1b - Spamming between 2 different things madly is usually when both types of player comment fire at the same time and can be avoided by only keeping one activated in the MCM menu

1c - No subtitles can be viewed while free camera is running in Skyrim, so unfortunately you need to be in non-free camera mode to see them during SL scenes.  You should still be able to zoom in fairly close however using the camera controls.

2 - the timer settings are not for how long text appears on screen, those are for how often the player character "talks" to you.  So if you had them at 1 minute min 2 min max, you can expect a comment from the player once every 1 to 2 minutes.

3 - Strip search option might not be fixed yet, I think Jim mentioned it was broken when DD was removed as a dependency.  Pretty sure he's looking to add it back sometime tho.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this mod compatible with Apropos? I ask because it sounds like they would both be trying to put text on the screen at the same time, unless this mod does it in a different way.

Yes it should be compatible although I don't use Apropos myself. My text is displayed as if your character is talking so you get the subtitles at the bottom of the screen. Apropos uses a kind of widget on the screen that displays text describing what is happening. The only issue you may get is where Apropos describes something that doesn't quite line up with what your character maybe saying is happening.

Thanks for the update, everything seems to work great.  The hotkey idea works well as a "what do you think of this situation?" button.  Quick question, does it working with Orgasmic comments mean that it can trigger the high-arousal comments about a location, such as the PC fantasizing about what the draugr might do to them?

Yes, the hotkey basically triggers a speech event immediately. At the moment I am converting a whole load of player comments to the new trait system. Currently I've only done the Orgasmic comments so your character will (in a suitable location) make comments about the Draugr. I'll be working on the other traits as fast as I can now I've got the basic framework down.

I have re-written a lot of the comments to be more implied or suggestive than before. So I think a lot of the more outright Draugr sex comments have been cut. However, I will bring them back as an additional trait. This is how the traits are set out at the moment...

Orgasmic (still not sure it is the correct name) - A character with this trait will see the sexy side of any encounter/situation even if they are forced into it at the start.

Defiant - A strong willed character who will let you know exactly what they think and will put up a fight in all situations.

Submissive - A weak character who will knows only too well how vulnerable they are and will quickly submit in dangerous situations.

Those are the main three but I could easily add more in the future such as

Sex Maniac - Cannot go for more than a few minutes without thinking of a sexy encounter or how they might end up have sex with any one, or any thing.

Hey mixedupjim why is your name now jimmyjimjim? I didn't see that in the changelog!

Just keeping you all on your toes!

Ah thank u all so much for the quick replies, I'm sorry my questions turned out to be repeats, I will take your tips into account and I look forward to this mods progress.

Have a good one all :)

I'm trying the 2.7 version and I think all of the bugs I'm finding you already have posted about.

I don't like playing a bound character that much so I skip the DD mods but I am wondering if there is a masochist type mod someplace. A female adventurer that goes looking for treasure but secretly hopes the bandits or other beasties capture and rape her (but leave her alive since the fun stops when you're snuffed). I'm not sure mods can change the enjoyment stats of Sexlab, but could one even make a PC not orgasm during consensual sex (though maybe during anal?) and only during non-con or animal?

Can someone check something for me please, i've been trying the new slaverun v2 which has some dialogue while sex goes on, with Sexist guards rape dialogue ticked it seems to block the scripted dialogue from the mod so the scripted event doesn't continue, not sure if this is just a "my install" issue or something that would be worth creating logs for

Thanks

I'm trying the 2.7 version and I think all of the bugs I'm finding you already have posted about.

I don't like playing a bound character that much so I skip the DD mods but I am wondering if there is a masochist type mod someplace. A female adventurer that goes looking for treasure but secretly hopes the bandits or other beasties capture and rape her (but leave her alive since the fun stops when you're snuffed). I'm not sure mods can change the enjoyment stats of Sexlab, but could one even make a PC not orgasm during consensual sex (though maybe during anal?) and only during non-con or animal?

The orgasmic trait might be what you are after. That trait deals with your character finding situations sexy rather than scary. They'll make comments suggesting what might happen to them if caught and many I have specifically written so that it leaves it fairly open as to whether they actually want to be caught or not e.g. "Making me run around naked in this tomb is not a good idea, not unless you want to see me on my knees while a Draugr has its way with me!".

There is also the possibility of adding a "Masochist" trait that does exactly that...it'd all depend on how much you want them to wish to be captured. Maybe something like "Hope the Draugr capture me and make me do disgusting things with them...that'd teach me to go wondering around their crypts!"

***EDIT***

Actually I don't know why I didn't think of masochist before...that's definitely going in!

Can someone check something for me please, i've been trying the new slaverun v2 which has some dialogue while sex goes on, with Sexist guards rape dialogue ticked it seems to block the scripted dialogue from the mod so the scripted event doesn't continue, not sure if this is just a "my install" issue or something that would be worth creating logs for

Thanks

Almost certainly a conflict there as the player will be involved in two scenes all fighting to do similar things.

***Quick Update***

I've combined player comments and 4th wall comments together in to a single quest line. You can still choose to have turn 4th wall on/off but you MUST have player comments also active to get any dialogue. If you activate the 4th wall comments then you will get 4th wall breaking and standard comments randomly so sometimes your character will talk to you directly sometimes they won't. By doing this the chance that comments will fight each other is greatly reduced and also it just works better IMO :)

I've reworked a lot of the 4th wall orgasmic comments to be more suggestive and you should find comments work in pretty much all areas.

I also fixed some sex scene comments which were broken due to Devious Device checks. 

I'll have to slide the orgasmic down to 0 and see what lines I get. I have been running at 100, along with submissive but defiant at 25 or so.

I think I'll have 4th wall off for that too, and use it with defiant 100 for other plays.

I had in mind an edit to the Aroused (redux of course) penalty type spells for decreasing magical ability so the hornier she gets the less she's able. Would also mean she can't just whore around town to take the edge off and either has to have a really good friend (say via SLEN) that she can ask for rough sex or go out and get raped by a bandit or draugr before she can really clear a hard dungeon. It seems realism difficulty has trended to bondage and penalties through items and less toward distraction and frustration. I saw a potential catch 22 with some money realism mods: you need to whore for cash to buy supplies but the more sex you have the higher your addiction (through time rate and such) and thus the harder it is to fight in dungeons. The inevitable rape does mean you finally get your pain fix but at the potential cost of STDs or whatever other sex consequences are installed. DD, Death Alt, or Slavery chances would make it nigh impossible if things go really wrong (and wouldn't be my idea of fun, except for DA style capture with lock pick and stealth escapes, now possible with a clear head).

I'll have to slide the orgasmic down to 0 and see what lines I get. I have been running at 100, along with submissive but defiant at 25 or so.

I think I'll have 4th wall off for that too, and use it with defiant 100 for other plays.

I had in mind an edit to the Aroused (redux of course) penalty type spells for decreasing magical ability so the hornier she gets the less she's able. Would also mean she can't just whore around town to take the edge off and either has to have a really good friend (say via SLEN) that she can ask for rough sex or go out and get raped by a bandit or draugr before she can really clear a hard dungeon. It seems realism difficulty has trended to bondage and penalties through items and less toward distraction and frustration. I saw a potential catch 22 with some money realism mods: you need to whore for cash to buy supplies but the more sex you have the higher your addiction (through time rate and such) and thus the harder it is to fight in dungeons. The inevitable rape does mean you finally get your pain fix but at the potential cost of STDs or whatever other sex consequences are installed. DD, Death Alt, or Slavery chances would make it nigh impossible if things go really wrong (and wouldn't be my idea of fun, except for DA style capture with lock pick and stealth escapes, now possible with a clear head).

Ramping down the orgasmic will increase the number of generic non-trait related comments. At the moment there are no submissive or defiant comments in the list. I'll be working on those as fast as I can.

Ah. Ok.  I can wait on that.

If you want suggestions on lines to use, you might grab the various Apropos files that were posted in the support thread over the last couple years. Using a JSON based file like that mod did would let us add our own lines, but that would be harder to make work I suspect. Not sure if its even possible with captioned dialog.

Mod does keep getting better and better.

Minor suggestion - player comments should probably skip playing if they trigger while the rape comments quest is in progress.  Its a bit jarring when you see "Hmmm.... nothing much happening here" pop up between "You Bastard!" and "No... they're going to make me cum!".

Ah. Ok.  I can wait on that.

If you want suggestions on lines to use, you might grab the various Apropos files that were posted in the support thread over the last couple years. Using a JSON based file like that mod did would let us add our own lines, but that would be harder to make work I suspect. Not sure if its even possible with captioned dialog.

I don't think it is possible to implement something like that with actual dialogue :(

Mod does keep getting better and better.

Minor suggestion - player comments should probably skip playing if they trigger while the rape comments quest is in progress.  Its a bit jarring when you see "Hmmm.... nothing much happening here" pop up between "You Bastard!" and "No... they're going to make me cum!".

Ah, yes...guess I should be checking if they are in a scene or not :)

Where could I view all the dialogue in the mod to make sure I'm getting everything? Also I just updated to the latest version and the 4th wall comments don't seem to be working. I don't know how many player comments there are, but I only seem to be getting about 15 repeated outside 30 if i'm naked or carrying a lot of gold. I get some new dialogue inside dungeons depending on environment which is a nice touch btw :). Another issue I have is my character doesn't seem to comment about last assault or worn devices, npc's work fine, though not really well for device comments. Also are the device comments more general or should I be getting comments for a specific device? One more thing is the defiant dialogue only seems to work for spiders, draugr and some other creatures only tried a few. For people she makes submissive comments like mercy or please stop. And my character isn't cursing me for making her walk naked etc. The player comments do seem to be sticking around longer now and not getting stuck often :). Thank you for the mod and all you put into it, and thank you for the quick updates and great attitude, it must be frustrating when things go wrong with a mod.  

PS. you mentioned mentioned making the tavern scene similar to the guard scene, that still your plan or is it not possible? If you do add it perhaps you could have an armor/clothing toggle so you don't have to be naked for an event. Could this be done for the spanking scene as well? again, this is if your even considering that type approach at all. Thanks again!

Where could I view all the dialogue in the mod to make sure I'm getting everything? Also I just updated to the latest version and the 4th wall comments don't seem to be working. I don't know how many player comments there are, but I only seem to be getting about 15 repeated outside 30 if i'm naked or carrying a lot of gold. I get some new dialogue inside dungeons depending on environment which is a nice touch btw :). Another issue I have is my character doesn't seem to comment about last assault or worn devices, npc's work fine, though not really well for device comments. Also are the device comments more general or should I be getting comments for a specific device? One more thing is the defiant dialogue only seems to work for spiders, draugr and some other creatures only tried a few. For people she makes submissive comments like mercy or please stop. And my character isn't cursing me for making her walk naked etc. The player comments do seem to be sticking around longer now and not getting stuck often :). Thank you for the mod and all you put into it, and thank you for the quick updates and great attitude, it must be frustrating when things go wrong with a mod.  

PS. you mentioned mentioned making the tavern scene similar to the guard scene, that still your plan or is it not possible? If you do add it perhaps you could have an armor/clothing toggle so you don't have to be naked for an event. Could this be done for the spanking scene as well? again, this is if your even considering that type approach at all. Thanks again!

You can open it up in Creation Kit and then look in the various quests to see the dialogue. It is pretty easy.

All the player comments are going through a bit of an upgrade so that they work with the new trait system so there isn't that many of them just yet and it depends on where you currently are. If you're in the middle of no where then the number of available comments is significantly less then if you are in a Draugr crypt. There are some areas which won't have any dialogue associated with them just yet, and then there are the traits which also effect the number of comments available. Currently only the Orgasmic trait has a large pool of comments so if you've got that trait set really low or off then you'll only get generic comments.

There are a few specifc lines of dialogue for specific devices but again, they are some what limited just yet.

I shall be re-looking at the possibilities of more outcomes but some mods such as Deviously Cursed Loot already do a a number of things which I don't want to repeat or reinvent.

I've got the latest version on a new playthrough and the 4th wall comments are working.  I was testing out player exhibitionist and it wasn't time to put clothes back on yet while running outside.  Got a 4th wall that said something like "if I get captured by bandits you're gonna have to watch while they have their way with me." or something along those lines.

Also I just updated to the latest version and the 4th wall comments don't seem to be working. 

Make sure you are using a save cleaner between updates IMO (no clue if 100% needed but since the updates all seem to be changing things in active quests, its probably a good idea).

One thing you can try is disable both types of comments, then leave the MCM/pause menu (should see a message about quests stopping).  Go back to the MCM menu and enable 4th wall only, and go back to the game and see if you get a comment (it should be 4th wall).  If you see it, go back and enable regular comments too and hopefully you get both going forward.

Also I just updated to the latest version and the 4th wall comments don't seem to be working. 

Make sure you are using a save cleaner between updates IMO (no clue if 100% needed but since the updates all seem to be changing things in active quests, its probably a good idea).

One thing you can try is disable both types of comments, then leave the MCM/pause menu (should see a message about quests stopping).  Go back to the MCM menu and enable 4th wall only, and go back to the game and see if you get a comment (it should be 4th wall).  If you see it, go back and enable regular comments too and hopefully you get both going forward.

That won't help, in the last update notification we were told that for 4th wall comments to work you have to have both player comments turned on.

That won't help, in the last update notification we were told that for 4th wall comments to work you have to have both player comments turned on.

After poking around a bit, I found the reason 4th wall comments weren't triggering as they should, I think the toggle on the MCM menu isn't functioning properly and isn't starting the 4th wall dialogue quest in the latest update.

For anyone not getting 4th wall comments try typing the following in console:

player.sqs _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if you see Stage 0: 0, the quest is not running and you won't get 4th wall comments.

To fix it, I found I could enter the following:

player.resetquest _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if typed correctly *Player 4th wall comments started" should pop up in the top left corner, and 4th wall comments should start popping up sometimes (can spam the "talk" hotkey to check).  Player.sqs command also starts showing Stage 0: 1.

I did find that the MCM menu toggle would stop the 4th wall comments quest, but it does not seem to be able to start it.

Hope that helps anyone missing their character calling them out directly.

I have a question. I dont have any factions or race comments. I'm playing for stormcloaks right now and I wonder should Imperials talk to me some dirty words ?

Do I need to wear stormcloacks armor or what?

There are some comments in there once you've joined either the stormcloaks or imperials, however it may be sometime before you see them as there are not many of them compared to standard comments.

After poking around a bit, I found the reason 4th wall comments weren't triggering as they should, I think the toggle on the MCM menu isn't functioning properly and isn't starting the 4th wall dialogue quest in the latest update.

For anyone not getting 4th wall comments try typing the following in console:

player.sqs _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if you see Stage 0: 0, the quest is not running and you won't get 4th wall comments.

To fix it, I found I could enter the following:

player.resetquest _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall

- if typed correctly *Player 4th wall comments started" should pop up in the top left corner, and 4th wall comments should start popping up sometimes (can spam the "talk" hotkey to check).  Player.sqs command also starts showing Stage 0: 1.

I did find that the MCM menu toggle would stop the 4th wall comments quest, but it does not seem to be able to start it.

Hope that helps anyone missing their character calling them out directly.

I'll have a look into that to see why the quest isn't restarting through the MCM

I have a question. I dont have any factions or race comments. I'm playing for stormcloaks right now and I wonder should Imperials talk to me some dirty words ?

Do I need to wear stormcloacks armor or what?

There are some comments in there once you've joined either the stormcloaks or imperials, however it may be sometime before you see them as there are not many of them compared to standard comments.

Thank you, Jim!

I have an issue with Belethor. He use only standart dialogues like "You and me, we're the only people who aren't complete fools.", Me and you are the only sane ones." and so on.

But when I stand near him after 15-20sec he start use dialogues from this mod. 

By the way. Thank you for keep this mod moving. Last update, when you pc can talk is amazing! 

I'll have a look into that to see why the quest isn't restarting through the MCM

​

Before the last update my PC was chatting endlessly as if there was a rape situation .. there wasn't ... it was just some bandits dying a very quick death before they could do any harm.

​I updated  - chatter increased

​I used the reset from the menu and waited a minute - silence.

I continued my playing and the comments started again, exactly as they should be. So that part worked perfectly! cool.gif

​

Before the last update my PC was chatting endlessly as if there was a rape situation .. there wasn't ... it was just some bandits dying a very quick death before they could do any harm.

I continued my playing and the comments started again, exactly as they should be. So that part worked perfectly! cool.gif

If you end a SL scene where the player is the victim early (the bandit dies mid-scene or you hit the "end" hotkey ect) the comments can keep running because the mod never got the flag that the scene had completed.  You can fix it just by starting and finishing a regular SL scene.

​

If you end a SL scene where the player is the victim early (the bandit dies mid-scene or you hit the "end" hotkey ect) the comments can keep running because the mod never got the flag that the scene had completed.  You can fix it just by starting and finishing a regular SL scene.

There has not been a SL scene in my case .. as I said .. The bandits died before they could rape me.

Anyway "resetting" with the MCM menu worked fine in my case. No need to search for a convenient sex mate in the wilderness wink.png

Sidenote: It was only regular PC comments in my case. I didn't use 4th wall comments at that time

There has not been a SL scene in my case .. as I said .. The bandits died before they could rape me.

Anyway "resetting" with the MCM menu worked fine in my case. No need to search for a convenient sex mate in the wilderness wink.png

Sidenote: It was only regular PC comments in my case. I didn't use 4th wall comments at that time

Ah, we were probably talking about different things.  Yea the reset button can fix some problems.  :P