Heh, yea they are still some of my favorite bits of the mod but could use a bit more fleshing out.  I've noticed that for instance human oral animations generally only have orgasm comments, but vaginal/anal animations have plenty of mid-animation comments but no obvious orgasm comments.  Similarly generally orgasmic comments show up a lot for draugr, and defiant comments show up mostly for most other creature animations.  Even then I think the comments add a lot to mods like Defeat and usually work really well paired with Apropos.

Content suggestion for sex scene comments - it would be cool if instead of looking for "oral" tags, the oral scene comments looked for "blowjob" and "cunnilingus" tags because currently F/F lesbian animations get the strapon related orgasm comments even if there were no strapons involved. 

I'm working on it. I may have bitten off more than I can chew with doing these traits. It really increases the amount of work required :)

@Jimmy: I was referring to how the PC will always comment regardless of the timer when entering a new area. Any chance we could get an option to disable that?

Ah, I see. Yes they will make a comment when entering a new area. I shall add an MCM option to turn that off.

Hi. Thank You for this awesome mod. It's greatly adds to immersion & makes lands of Skyrim less boring.

Here are some minor bugs I encountered during gameplay of version 2.71

Dialog Topic

xx044CBD  -> xx045D35   This outfit I'm wearing feels so flimsy that I'm sure a bandit could tear it from me with their little finger!

triggers while PC is naked, missing conditions.

xx044C8A -> xx044CAE   I'll find myself chained up as a slave is anyone sees me like this.  

a minor spelling mistake: is -> if

Thanks for those...I shall fix them :)

Just wanted to ask, is the strip-search feature I had read about implemented already? Is it that Guard Quest option? And if so, how does it trigger?

Just wanted to ask, is the strip-search feature I had read about implemented already? Is it that Guard Quest option? And if so, how does it trigger?

yes it is implemented

it triggers for certain guard idle dialogues during nighttime hours (10pm to 6am if I remember correctly).

I know it works in the old DD 2.62 version, I think it might need to be fixed up still for the current non-DD version.  There is a "trigger guard quest" button on the MCM menu that you can click that should start the quest at any time if you are near a guard for testing purposes (exists in the current version too but doesn't trigger the quest currently).

Right at the bottom:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

The strip search did get cut for the moment as it wouldn't work with the soft devious device dependency. It will make a return, I promise!

Hey Jimmy, I think I'm having an issue with the rape commentary not ending after the rape, using Sexlab-Submit and DD+Submit. This is not allowing the breakout, action key to let me break out. I disabled rape commentary and that fixed the issue.

BTW thank you for the mod.

Those comments use the SL orgasm stage to know when to stop, so if you break the animation early (either with Defeat breakout or using the END key to kill the animation) they will keep going.  If this happens you can stop them by triggering a masturbation/regular SL animation or disabling->enabling the comments in the MCM menu.

Hey Jimmy, I think I'm having an issue with the rape commentary not ending after the rape, using Sexlab-Submit and DD+Submit. This is not allowing the breakout, action key to let me break out. I disabled rape commentary and that fixed the issue.

BTW thank you for the mod.

Those comments use the SL orgasm stage to know when to stop, so if you break the animation early (either with Defeat breakout or using the END key to kill the animation) they will keep going.  If this happens you can stop them by triggering a masturbation/regular SL animation or disabling->enabling the comments in the MCM menu.

Not a deal breaker at all, not breaking the animation as you said, but DD interferes with masturbation. That's why I mentioned a fix. Same as you said.

Jim, You did really great job on naked comment section, hope it will expand in the future.
With the text in which girl not complain about nudity, but says that she enjoys it.
Something... that  vampire succubus or naked seductress mage would say.

If something particular comes to my mind, I will leave suggestion in comments.

but for now, more comments that require fixing :)

Dialog Topic: xx044C8A -> xx044C8C Should keep any eye out for crafting materials, need it to keep my armour in good condition.

armour -> armor ( if not British English intended)

// these 4th wall comments will never trigger in appropriate moment because of armor & clothing conditions set to 1 instead of 0

Dialog Topic: xx044CBD

xx045D3C Leave me naked like this much longer and ...

xx045D3D I suspect you're trying to get me raped ...

xx045D3E Perhaps you'd like it if some creature jumped out ...

xx045D3F If an alpha wolf sees me naked ...

// same here entire ***NAKED COMMENTS*** section

Dialog Topic: xx0446AA

xx0446AC  Letting me put on some clothes would ...

xx0446AD Really need to find some clothes or ...

xx0446B0 Got to keep a look out for Bandits..

xx0446B3 Bandits won't believe their luck if ...

xx0446B4 If bandits find me like this ...

xx0446B5 If I run into bandits naked like this ...

xx0446B6 With no clothes on I'm ...

xx0446B8 Well, everything is on show now..

xx0446B9 This is not going to end well for me, ...

xx0446BA Ending up naked in a bandit camp ...

xx0446BD With no clothing to protect me ...    

xx0446BE If I don't find some clothes soon ...

Jim, You did really great job on naked comment section, hope it will expand in the future.

With the text in which girl not complain about nudity, but says that she enjoys it.

I think there are a few comments like that, but most of them right now are the "naked and horny in a draugr crypt" comments afaik.  Exhibitionist comments in the overworld would be a cool avenue to flesh out.

Thanks for posting these fixit lists btw, both for Jim and for others to fix themselves in TES5Edit in the meantime.

EDIT:

The _SGPlayerCommentsV2 scene dialogues also have one other issue with conditions I found.  Many of the conditions in that scene (example, all the Bandit & Draugr Naked/Skimpy comments) have the armor keyword conditional checking on Subject (S) where they should be checked against the Player (PL).  I swapped just the bandit ones in the Creation Kit for the naked/skimpy bandit camp dialogues and right away saw the skimpy armor comments show up in bandit camps for the first time.

Upgraded to 2.71 but found some troubles:

-the traits comments don't seem to be showed (tryed to put 100% but nothing apparently)

Can also someone else confirm these problems?

Same, can't seem to get them to function either (all comments played are quite neutral in nature). Trying to find the conflict but haven't found anything yet. Any ideas?

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

AzarHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

RidingStyles2.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

Heels Sound.esm

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ScocLB.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

daymoyl.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

DeviousFramework.esm

ZazExtensionPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

AMatterOfTime.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

BTRH_Sorine.esp

BBD_SAO.esp

Alternate Valerica.esp

BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp

BTRH_Frea.esp

BTRH_Ingjard.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Neithteam Warpaint.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

AnonymousPeople.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

BTRH_Beleval.esp

RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

BTRH_Iona.esp

BTRH_Jordis.esp

dcc-mse-cowgirl.esp

DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

HDTHair_Luckystars_Standalone.esp

DeviousTraining.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

Differently Ebony.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp

HDTTailsEquipable.esp

BTRH_Lydia.esp

Apropos.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

Hair Physics Project 1.11.esp

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

ImprovedCombatMusic.esp

IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp

K2 HDT Boots.esp

KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

NIOVHH.esp

KomAnimObjects.esp

BTRH_Mjoll.esp

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp

KS Hairdos.esp

Brows.esp

MBWS Serana.esp

MBWSHeroines_SeranaSBFver.esp

Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp

MiqoteMarks.esp

BTRH_Rayya.esp

NibblesAnimObjects.esp

PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp

LyPlayerVoice.esp

HHairstyles.esp

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

FNIS.esp

Realistic-Voice.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

SGHairPackMerged.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

WEBS extended.esp

Extra Scars.esp

The Ningheim.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SLAL_K4Anims.esp

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp

SkyUI.esp

LessIntrusiveHUD.esp

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

SplashofRain.esp

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp

TrueEyesNingheimPatch.esp

Whiskers.esp

XPMSE.esp

iHUD.esp

iLuvLoading.esp

immersive roads.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dragonborn.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

AOS.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

Jump Sound Fix.esp

Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp

Immersive Sounds - Footsteps Dragonborn Patch.esp

Vivid Weathers.esp

Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

AOS2_DSI Patch.esp

AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp

NPC_Overhaul_V_2_.esp

ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

BTRH_Aranea.esp

BTRH_Brelyna.esp

Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp

ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp

ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp

Size Does Matter HF.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons.esp

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

ADS.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

SD Cages.esp

BrighterTorches.esp

Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Point The Way.esp

SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp

AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

Immersive Spells and Lights SkyRe Patch.esp

SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dawnguard.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SexistGuards.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

RegnPiercings.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Hearthfire.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakExtra - Dagi-Raht.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Dolls.esp

LC_immersiveLoot.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

CinematicFireFX.esp

PrvtIRings.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

Predator Vision.esp

ScopedBows.esp

SexLab-Parasites.esp

BikiniMaidenFull.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

AOS2_IWIE Patch.esp

FMEA Skyrim.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

No GPS.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Alternate Start.esp

ccas_starts.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ReProccer.esp

Enchanted Devious Devices.esp

Edit: I should mention, PC Comments in general, 4th-wall comments and skimpy armor comments, appear to be working. I am not seeing any submissive or DD comments 

Jim, You did really great job on naked comment section, ...

I think there are a few comments like that, but most of them right now are the "naked and horny in a draugr crypt" comments afaik.  Exhibitionist comments in the overworld would be a cool avenue to flesh out.

Thanks for posting these fixit lists btw, both for Jim and for others to fix themselves in TES5Edit in the meantime.

EDIT:

The _SGPlayerCommentsV2 scene dialogues also have one other issue with conditions I found.  Many of the conditions in that scene (example, all the Bandit & Draugr Naked/Skimpy comments) have the armor keyword conditional checking on Subject (S) where they should be checked against the Player (PL).  I swapped just the bandit ones in the Creation Kit for the naked/skimpy bandit camp dialogues and right away saw the skimpy armor comments show up in bandit camps for the first time.

Yea, I forgot to mention that PC would enjoy being naked only before humans.

Comments about being careful to avoid becoming victim of beast, draugrs, etc. is already implemented very nicely.

Also it would be great if comments related to Devious Devices High Heel Boots would aply to regular

High heel shoes / Stiletto boots. They are pretty similar in content.

I will try to report bugs which I am sure of. Since my knowledge is small.

I don't know when should I use check against Subject, Player, Target, etc.         

Mod author invested so much time & work on writing all those great comments.

It's disappointing, that some of them are not seen in game.

EDIT:

In Dialog Topic: xx01DD74, xx0258F6

I found comments with a speaker: DA09Meridia "Meridia" [NPC_:0004E4DF]

I'm not sure, but, maybe Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007] should be instead, like in most records, where PC comments about something.

Please, correct me, if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure, but, maybe Player "Prisoner" [NPC_:00000007] should be instead, like in most records, where PC comments about something.

I think those comments might be older and not used anymore, but Meridia is sometimes used as the speaker for getting disembodied text on the screen in mods.  I think that's the actor for the disembodied Meridia voice that talks to you during the Meridia's beacon quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere along the line after upgrading from v2.10 to v2.71 a few weeks ago, my character seems to have suffered a catastrophic loss of situational awareness  :(

I no longer see any "naked and horny in a draugr crypt" lines, or the "Please not the Falmer! I'll be enslaved!" ones either, even when hiding in a dark corner from actively-hunting Draugr I only see variations of "Nothing going on here, maybe we should go somewhere more exciting?"  :-/

Where the nudity detection was great before, now even when bundled up in full Frostfall gear with nary a slip of skin exposed, I constantly see "Being naked like this is going to attract a bandits attention!" -type lines... no one else remarks that she's naked, she just forgot she got dressed that morning?  :dodgy:

Initially upgraded into a cleaned save, subsequently uninstalled, re-scrubbed the orphans and put it back in fresh, but still my character is clueless on what's going on around her or the state of her undress... do I need to do a more thorough cleaning of the save beyond leftover orphan scripts or is the only real option a game restart?  :s

I'm enjoying the new variety of lines, at least the ones I get to see, but not at the expense of turning her into an airhead, diddy-bopping around Skyrim without a clue or a care or even knowing if she's wearing pants  :angry:

Initially upgraded into a cleaned save, subsequently uninstalled, re-scrubbed the orphans and put it back in fresh, but still my character is clueless on what's going on around her or the state of her undress... do I need to do a more thorough cleaning of the save beyond leftover orphan scripts or is the only real option a game restart?  :s

I'm enjoying the new variety of lines, at least the ones I get to see, but not at the expense of turning her into an airhead, diddy-bopping around Skyrim without a clue or a care or even knowing if she's wearing pants  :angry:

Same situation here.

New game wont help you. I tried. I dont have any 4th wall comments, and seems like I only one here with this issue. 

I have no naked / taverns / draugr crypt comments and I dont know what to do. I'm gonna just sit and wait new version of this mod.

btw 2.69 worked without problems

Same situation here.

New game wont help you. I tried. I dont have any 4th wall comments, and seems like I only one here with this issue. 

I have no naked / taverns / draugr crypt comments and I dont know what to do. I'm gonna just sit and wait new version of this mod.

I get an abundance of tavern remarks even in the dead of night from 'sound asleep' NPCs, the frequency timer doesn't seem to affect it, plenty of "omg I'm naked!" stuff even when fully dressed, "nothing much to say" always in any crypt or dungeon or bandit roost, most of the rest appears to be functioning as intended tho :/

I enjoyed v2.10 to the point I never thought to come looking to see if it was updated for quite awhile, it was solid and gave a sense of self-awareness and reactions to surroundings that was impressive, so didn't get/see a v2.69, unfortunately... but now with v2.71 she's been dumbed down like she lost 20 IQ points overnight and her pants are probably on backwards if she even knows she has any on >.<

I'll try maybe re-scrubbing the save and dropping back to the v2.62 on the download page and try to gain back some semblance of awareness that was there before  :s

Later edit: that appears to have worked, it even restarted/fixed a few things I'd forgotten was missing, like the on-load initial greeting "welcome back/wondered where you went" lines and worried remarks about spiders... sometimes the smallest things make the biggest impact  :cool:

Just when you thought this mod was abandonded!

Dialog Topic: xx044C8A -> xx044C8C Should keep any eye out for crafting materials, need it to keep my armour in good condition.

armour -> armor ( if not British English intended)

// these 4th wall comments will never trigger in appropriate moment because of armor & clothing conditions set to 1 instead of 0

Dialog Topic: xx044CBD

xx045D3C Leave me naked like this much longer and ...

xx045D3D I suspect you're trying to get me raped ...

xx045D3E Perhaps you'd like it if some creature jumped out ...

xx045D3F If an alpha wolf sees me naked ...

// same here entire ***NAKED COMMENTS*** section

Dialog Topic: xx0446AA

xx0446AC  Letting me put on some clothes would ...

xx0446AD Really need to find some clothes or ...

xx0446B0 Got to keep a look out for Bandits..

xx0446B3 Bandits won't believe their luck if ...

xx0446B4 If bandits find me like this ...

xx0446B5 If I run into bandits naked like this ...

xx0446B6 With no clothes on I'm ...

xx0446B8 Well, everything is on show now..

xx0446B9 This is not going to end well for me, ...

xx0446BA Ending up naked in a bandit camp ...

xx0446BD With no clothing to protect me ...    

xx0446BE If I don't find some clothes soon ...

Thanks for reporting those comments, they should be all fixed in the new version.

EDIT:

_SGPlayerCommentsV2 is actually a very old scene that isn't used anymore, but if you find any other dialogue with incorrect conditions then please let me know.

Anyone can help me?? i need to edit/add some dialogues using creation kit or readme text file. any help will be appreciated

You should be able to load this straight into Creation Kit without too much hassle. The dialogue is then contained in quests, if you need more help then PM me :)

Yea, I forgot to mention that PC would enjoy being naked only before humans.
Comments about being careful to avoid becoming victim of beast, draugrs, etc. is already implemented very nicely.

Also it would be great if comments related to Devious Devices High Heel Boots would aply to regular
High heel shoes / Stiletto boots. They are pretty similar in content.

I will try to report bugs which I am sure of. Since my knowledge is small.
I don't know when should I use check against Subject, Player, Target, etc.         

Mod author invested so much time & work on writing all those great comments.
It's disappointing, that some of them are not seen in game.

EDIT:

I'll try to add some exhibitionist dialogue at some point...might need some help with what they would actually say.

Initially I used Meridia as the speaker as that was how it was set up for the Meridia quests where you get dialogue in the player's head. Actually it doesn't seem to matter what you use, the newer comments are set to player but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Later edit: that appears to have worked, it even restarted/fixed a few things I'd forgotten was missing, like the on-load initial greeting "welcome back/wondered where you went" lines and worried remarks about spiders... sometimes the smallest things make the biggest impact  :cool:

Glad it fixed itself after a clean install. :D

EDIT:

_SGPlayerCommentsV2 is actually a very old scene that isn't used anymore, but if you find any other dialogue with incorrect conditions then please let me know.

Update, woo!  Can't rush a good thing.  ;)

Re: the broken conditionals I mentioned, I may have been mis-reading TES5Edit when I typed that originally, but there were certainly a bunch of comments I fixed in Creation Kit that were not firing before and started firing after changing the conditional to Player.  Glancing at the new version, I'm fairly certain the issue is still there and a bunch of player comments won't fire or will fire incorrectly.

At a glance a few examples I see in TES5Edit with the new version (I'm sure some of these might be unused at this point):

Dialogue Topics

xx044CBD

- All conditionals for WornHasKeyword in this topic are looking at subject.  For me that meant some naked comments always fired and most clothed comments (skimpy or otherwise) never fired.  I don't know what the subject is in this case but whatever it is seems to return a 0 for that conditional.

- xx044CBE for example I was never seeing, as it is looking for player wearing armor on subject

- xx045D01 was being spammed because it was always returning naked no matter if the player was naked or not

Same issue fo the following topics 

xx0483E9 

- xx0483EC to xx0483F1

xx0473A4 

- xx0473B4 to xx0473B7

xx04688C

- All naked and skimpy comments

xx0462D0

xx044C5B

- xx045D67 to xx045D6A

xx0446AA

xx044671

Again, not sure if these are old comments, but for me they were definitely still used as of the previous version.  If it helps I could link my bastardized 2.71 version for you to compare.  Thanks for still poking away at this great mod.  :P

EDIT:

Update, woo!  Can't rush a good thing.  ;)

Re: the broken conditionals I mentioned, I may have been mis-reading TES5Edit when I typed that originally, but there were certainly a bunch of comments I fixed in Creation Kit that were not firing before and started firing after changing the conditional to Player.  Glancing at the new version, I'm fairly certain the issue is still there and a bunch of player comments won't fire or will fire incorrectly.

At a glance a few examples I see in TES5Edit with the new version (I'm sure some of these might be unused at this point):

Dialogue Topics

xx044CBD

- All conditionals for WornHasKeyword in this topic are looking at subject.  For me that meant some naked comments always fired and most clothed comments (skimpy or otherwise) never fired.  I don't know what the subject is in this case but whatever it is seems to return a 0 for that conditional.

- xx044CBE for example I was never seeing, as it is looking for player wearing armor on subject

- xx045D01 was being spammed because it was always returning naked no matter if the player was naked or not

Same issue fo the following topics 

xx0483E9 

- xx0483EC to xx0483F1

xx0473A4 

- xx0473B4 to xx0473B7

xx04688C

xx0462D0

xx044C5B

- xx045D67 to xx045D6A

xx0446AA

xx044671

Again, not sure if these are old comments, but for me they were definitely still used as of the previous version.  If it helps I could link my bastardized 2.71 version for you to compare.  Thanks for still poking away at this great mod.  :P

Hot diggity dog! How did I miss that? Anyway, all fixed in the new version - I hope :)

You forgot to bump the version number - download page still has 2.71 written all over it.

D'oh...corrected now :)

can you update sexist guards DD as well? i use that and getting the dual comments in taverns is annoying, or is it all combined into one now?

Unfortunately the DD version is obsolete and won't be updated. The new version has soft dependency for DD comments so you should probably be using that :) I only left the original DD version up for people who absolutely had to have the Guard Strip Search function - but I will be adding it back in to the new version shortly.

Initially upgraded into a cleaned save, subsequently uninstalled, re-scrubbed the orphans and put it back in fresh, but still my character is clueless on what's going on around her or the state of her undress... do I need to do a more thorough cleaning of the save beyond leftover orphan scripts or is the only real option a game restart? :s

I'm enjoying the new variety of lines, at least the ones I get to see, but not at the expense of turning her into an airhead, diddy-bopping around Skyrim without a clue or a care or even knowing if she's wearing pants :angry:

Same situation here.

I get an abundance of tavern remarks even in the dead of night from 'sound asleep' NPCs, the frequency timer doesn't seem to affect it, plenty of "omg I'm naked!" stuff even when fully dressed, "nothing much to say" always in any crypt or dungeon or bandit roost, most of the rest appears to be functioning as intended tho :/

Later edit: that appears to have worked, it even restarted/fixed a few things I'd forgotten was missing, like the on-load initial greeting "welcome back/wondered where you went" lines and worried remarks about spiders... sometimes the smallest things make the biggest impact :cool:

Maybe you can help me. What exactly you did?

Hot diggity dog! How did I miss that? Anyway, all fixed in the new version - I hope :)

Thanks for the fix!  Will definitely be running the new version over the next bit to test it out.

At a glance installing the new version, the only other old issue from 1.71 that seems to still need a fix is that the _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall quest seems to not be startable from the MCM menu.  If it is running I can click off the MCM button and stop the comments/see the comment shutdown debug notice, but to start them seems to require typing resetquest _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall into console.

Thanks for the fix!  Will definitely be running the new version over the next bit to test it out.

At a glance installing the new version, the only other old issue from 1.71 that seems to still need a fix is that the _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall quest seems to not be startable from the MCM menu.  If it is running I can click off the MCM button and stop the comments/see the comment shutdown debug notice, but to start them seems to require typing resetquest _sexistguardsplayercomments4thwall into console.

Fixed the 4th wall comments quest. I actually think it wasn't starting correctly due to some left over aliases.

Seems to work correctly now so your character should start addressing you directly again!

Could someone with the traits system/initial greets working, post their load order? Likewise, if anyone else is not seeing traits either, could they post theirs too? Haven't found any conflicts with TES5Edit, but I've run out of ideas at this stage :P.

So you're not seeing the trait options in the MCM?

You could try restarting the MCM quest so that it refreshes correctly.

Open up the console and type

stopquest _SexistGuardsMCM

then

startquest _SexistGuardsMCM

this should restart the MCM and you should get a new MCM registered message.

The initial greeting system doesn't always fire correctly, I am doing a bit of work on that area so hopefully it should trigger more reliably.

So you're not seeing the trait options in the MCM?

You could try restarting the MCM quest so that it refreshes correctly.

My bad, I was referencing a post I made earlier. I can see the options in MCM, but I am only getting a handful of comments from the PC, which are all neutral (I think).

I've tried running a new game with just SL, Alternate start and Fuz-ro-doh, and see many more lines, which are also more "flavoured", despite using the same settings. I haven't been able to pin-point one specific mod that is causing problems yet, which is why I wanted to compare my load order to someone else's. Not seeing any conflicts with TesVEdit either.

Thanks for the reply, though!

When does the player rape comments actually happen? Only when sex triggers via say defeat or when the starting animation has a rape tag? If the latter perhaps add the aggressive tag as well since many of the rape animations don't seem to have an actual rape tag.