Jump to content

You +999 others are pulled into a realistic Skyrim. You get 3 non-cheat mods.What 3 mods do you take and how do you live the rest of your life?


Niobia

Recommended Posts

Posted

With shows like Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, and Grimgar, I've always wondered what it'd be like to end up stuck in Skyrim.

 

 

Rules:

  - The world is no longer a game. Glitches do not exist, NPCs are now real thinking people, the world is bigger and so are the cities (cities now hold thousands of people people instead of 10's of people). You die here, you die for real. No essential people. Things that are in the lore but not games also become real.

 

  - You don't get to edit your appearance. You look the way you look now. As a bonus you're turned into a healthy fully functional 20 year old version of yourself.

 

  - You have access to all of Tameriel. you can leave Skyrim if you want and if you can.

 

  - You can take any 3 mods you want, but weapons and armor rating aren't counted. What ever the armor is will function the way it looks.

 

  - You can take lore-unfriendly mods if want. You can bring followers but not immortal all powerful ones. Also, followers are now real people, so they wont just blindly love you. Only one person gets to have Lydia as a housecarl and such. 

 

Again, no overpowered mods! Keep in mind, all 999 others get to bring mods with them. Would spend your time trying to find a way back to our world? Would you just bring a house mod with you and setting on living there peacefully? Would you try to be an adventurer? So many possibilities!

Guest MonsterFish
Posted

I mean, is TESEdit allowed?

Cus then I could just like, merge all of the mods, right?

Then I'd CTD outside Riverwood and I'd be out. Freedom.

Posted

I mean, is TESEdit allowed?

Cus then I could just like, merge all of the mods, right?

Then I'd CTD outside Riverwood and I'd be out. Freedom.

 

lol. no merging. just download mods as they are without editing them. you can take your own mods, but they have to be up for download somewhere and non-cheaty. we'll just say merging mods counts as cheaty

Posted

Dance of death + Perkus maxiums + and racemenu

I would be part of the DB and/or the mage guild so ill need to kill, get in and get out, and could change my face/gender on demand( easier to kill people and get away with it)

 

would i try to get out, depends, does the winner of the game get some great prize?

Settle down? please, me and lydia are going places. if i live to tell the tale of my heroics/conquests, maybe

 

also since id be working for the DB, id probably be seeing a few of you when you make contracts ;)

Posted

Hmm...

 

  • Devious devices, got a feeling they will be high demand should those 999 other people be from around here.
  • Cannabis mod, for medical purposes of course. 
  • Luxury suite, because of...the...view.

Hopefully, I'll just live out the rest of my days surrounded by luxury and bikini babes. 

 

Posted

Here's mine:

 

* Meryll's Rat Pack Armor - kevlar, dyneema and spectra FTW!

* TK Dodge - for those rare times you need to get down and dirty

* Sneak Tools

Posted

If you go logically then any mod you bring in would also be usable to someone else so I would probably bring in

 

*Druids Den (or) Amethyst Hollows

*Deadric Reaper Armor

*Better Vampires (cause vanilla vamps suck and being a vamp would be fun)

 

So who is going to beautify the world? lol 

Posted

1/ My Skyrim dude was turned into a Follower Mod for me, so will definitely take him :) ...his a beast in battle, is sexy as hell so would hope to catch his heart :) ...and can Smith me some of his Armor :)

2/ Van Helsing Crossbow

3/ Hobbit Home, though tall enough for he and I

Posted

1) Lost Grimoire Of Skyrim - Need it for Skeever familiars, (which are the closest thing you can get to Jack Russells in Skyrim)

2) Become a Bard

3) X-Wing Fighter

 

Posted

Levelers Tower is considered cheating? Anyway, I would take that even without the lab function, cause its a great player home, too...

Racemenu of course, if I can change myself with it - otherwise not.

 

So, the third in case of Racemenu allowed would be Enchanting freedom or whatever it is called that gives you the opportunity to enchant item like you want to. Then I will live my life as enchanter in the levelers Tower and enchant things - and sell them. Would hire Jenessa and that rifton sellsword to defend me.

 

If racemenu isn't allowed, I'll take milk mod economy and start a dairy life - but then I also would like to have "Summon Succubus Twins". Now I just need to get up that speechcraft skill to make those Succubus Twins wanting to be milked like crazy...

 

[if Levelers Tower isn't allowed at all: give me Milk mod economy, the Luxuries bathing site with all those fine women in there and better vampires]

Posted

since we are pulled in game....assuming that we or at least i ..have no combat experience i would go with :

 

♥ Arnold Schwarzenegger in skyrim .... rockets,plasma canons & a terminator for a follower who wouldn't want that.

 

♥ tamriel of tanks... terminators and tanks.....shit just got real....  (tiger tank included)

 

♥ dwemer sky ship with optional fighter jet....its time for a war.........♀♀♀

Posted

I don't see a point. You're just you. There obviously can't be 1000 dragonborns running around. It'll just be real life except everything is crappier looking and everyone is poor. It would even be worse since skyrim is practically a ghetto without guns. You would get shanked by bandits, get rabies from the multitude of wolves, or get roasted by a dragon.

Posted

1) Elysium Estate. (with heartfire addon). I like this house.

2) Spouses Enchanted. For a little more role playing with spouse.

3) Merta Assassin armour.

Posted

Schlong of skyrim.

 

 

I'll be the only one able to pee while everybody dies with their bladder exploding.

Posted

I can't change my race? Why? So anyway:

1. Vaalsark race mod. Please.

2. Dwemer Googles and Scouter, it's very helpful but not cheaty. It won't make me overpowered.

3. Flintlock Pistol mod, for surprise point blank shots right in the face. Muskets are too big.

 

I would travel/hide near the roads at night using said scouter to find prey or avoid danger. Then shoot or shank someone from behind, take everything that I need, dispose of corpse and chill out in a secluded hideout during the day. I'll definitely team up with some bandits, it would be profitable for both sides.

Posted

So, it's a real world with real physics and RL graphics? Good to go then, SMIM and alike are not needed. Wounds do not disappear and arrows would stuck in the target? Archery Overhauls would be useless then, too.

How about "requirements"? Eg. if I wanted Cursed Loot, would it be possible as it needs more than three mods to even get it to work.

 

So, then let me think ...

1) Imperial Mail, to keep those septims save from bandits and I don't need to carry all that looting stuff half across the world to my chosen living place.

2) A nice spell adding mod which is not that popular, as PerMa and alike definitely will be brought by another of the 999 people, maybe sth sneaking related, improved muffle and lockpicking spells or sth

3) Here I'm not sure. As armor would work as it looks and as a male, skimpy sexy stuff wouldn't be practical (except of looking at a girl wearing it :P), so maybe a Guild Overhaul, preferrably for the Thieves Guild, as the one ingame sucks, and I like playing as a sneaky guy

 

I just assume that all the skills we have or learn until we get transported still would be there, so I just would practice to craft DD items BEFORE the travel :cool:

Guest MonsterFish
Posted

 

I mean, is TESEdit allowed?

Cus then I could just like, merge all of the mods, right?

Then I'd CTD outside Riverwood and I'd be out. Freedom.

 

lol. no merging. just download mods as they are without editing them. you can take your own mods, but they have to be up for download somewhere and non-cheaty. we'll just say merging mods counts as cheaty

 

 

In which case I'd download UNP, UNP Female Armors and and I dno HDT BBP but not the accompanying skeletons so I'd crash every time I walk up to a woman.

Just like real life.

 

Posted

I'd bring;

 

  • My barbarian I made into a follower (private download but still available, so it counts). Since I made her I'll know exactly what she likes; no need for charm spells or speechcraft.
  • Beastess' Lairs for my house mod.
  • Campfire for when I'm away from home.

Live as a nomad and to oblivion with civilization.

Posted

Well Duhh

 

I'll bring Sexlab, Racemenu, and Devious Devices Integration.

 

Likely make a lot of frienemies too...But that's ok cause I can tie them up.

Posted

Bah, I would want to be a Khajiit, not a lousy human. Beyond that... .I don't think I could pick just 3 mods. Probably some kind of gameplay overhaul, Silent Nighteye, and Bad Dog's Digitigrade Khajiit.

Posted
  • Requiem
  • CWO
  • Dragon Combat Overhaul

I'll see you all in Sovngarde lads.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...