FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

I was on my way to the Republic of Dave after getting the quest from Marcus, and had to go back and speak to Marcus again.  That was the only one I looked at on this play through.  I decided to restart game after I saw that.  When I updated on previous games,  the vampire mutie quest got flaky and with Moriarty"s Prostitutes, Moira stood there and quit working.  There were a couple of others I don't remember. 

Also when I talked to Silver, she disappeared too quickly when I told her I was her last hope, no chance to finish her lines and my game locked up.  When I moved her to Moriarty's and had the conversation there, she disappeared and reappeared on the other side of the room and finished the conversation and everything went  OK from there.  Also, I had Victoria and Janice following Marcus, and when I had the conversation about which girl to use,  the sex scene did not initiate.  On the Republic of Dave quest, Shawna kept walking out of the house.  When I moved her to the upstairs bedroom and ran down and talked to the nightkin, everything went well.

I've got your latest version in now, and when I was in Moriarty's, I decided to leave Mary to work for him. She stayed and got to work with no problems.  I'm on my way to talk to Silver, and that's where I am on this play through.

Edit:  in the latest version I can't get the Bigtown quest to work,  The jailor won't give me the key, but it updates the quest.  When I take the key, Red follows me to the kitchen and all works well except one of the radroaches keeps attacking her when she's occupied with the mutie.  When we get to bigtown again I don't get the dialogue to take care of the muties coming to town.  I would imagine something got missed when I forced things at the police station.  It worked in my last game.

As for Silver, game still locks when I Talk to her in her home,  but all OK if I move her to Moriarty's and talk to her there.

Lucy is not showing up in Moriarty's dialogue now.

Tried the latest version - Seemed to work ok.  Republic of Dave quest worked quite well for me apart from Shawna running off (managed to fix that with the prid command)

One thing I did notice, my character had a habit of "rubber banding" after sex, although that's probably something on my end.

I haven't updated my TTW for a while, so it shouldn't matter too much.

Rubber banding after sex is something I have as well, not sure why though.

I'll take a look into Shawna and Bigtown again.

Silver dialogue was a bug I think.

Lucy's dialogue option should require either the mutant Arefu quest or the Blood Ties quest be completed.

As of right now, the people who can be offered/ordered to work to Moriarty are: Moria, Lucy West, Jenny Stahl, Silver, Nova, Mary Holden, Star Paladin Cross, Bittercup, Clover, and Sunny. Cross, Bittercup, Clover, and Sunny have issues though.

The framework for Cass, Veronica, and some others are in place, I just need to figure out how to temporarily set Moriarty's place as a homepoint so all companions can be set to go work there. (Rather than laboriously writing dialogue for each companion).

Wonder if I should allow the option to send guys over to work st Moriarty's.

I think one of the big problems is that there are a ton of scripts running at the same time, some of which may conflict with each other (or have strange results from save-loads). I'm not sure how to reduce the amount of scripts running at the same time besides doing a bunch of start and stopping. This also affects every time the mod is updated. If anyone has an idea, I'd like to hear it.

For instance, Amata during the escape quest will sometimes randomly decide not to teleport to the right place, leaving a peculiar scene of the Overseer and the guard staring at...an empty chair.

Finagled a trigger script so that the interrogation scene now has its scene if you chose the dark overseer option.

Also in-progress testing a scene between Beatrice and PC father during your birthday (and potentially after your doctor checkup).

Also trying to write a quest where you bring Fawkes around the wastes to "sample" it's populace with specific NPCs. If there's any particular lady that you want "sampled," let me know as well.

IRL work and stuff has stepped up a pace, so I won't be able to work as much on this, at least for a short while.

*Edit: Also, for everyone wondering why Marcus doesn't do his scenes with any of his followers, it's because I screwed up and put the wrong reference. *Facepalm*

So, I love your patch, but one thing that gets me is that it renders the compatibility fixes for the pipboy 3000 inoperable since they modify some of the same quests as your additions do (in the opening vault sequence).  I'm thinking it's probably a really simple fix and I might look at after work later.

So, I love your patch, but one thing that gets me is that it renders the compatibility fixes for the pipboy 3000 inoperable since they modify some of the same quests as your additions do (in the opening vault sequence).  I'm thinking it's probably a really simple fix and I might look at after work later.

Typically mods that modify the same thing are not compatible unless they are made to be.

Which quests does Pipboy 3000 affect? I don't use that mod so I can't say what would conflict with it.

*Edit: Just for the heck of it, I'm uploading another test version. Doesn't really fix anything (besides the Marcus followers option (if it still doesn't work, then I give up for now on it)). It adds basically a couple shenanigans in the tutorial quests.

Specifically:

Beatrice can now try to have an affair with your Dad after your birthday party (sometimes doesn't work due to Beatrice getting interrupted by Amata).

Your Dad has poured something strange into the water supply (pick the water option). He claims it's "all in the name of science!" Fortunately, you didn't drink any of the water, but your fellow students have. You had best watch for the others when you take the G.O.A.T. (actually take the test and laugh/enjoy/criticize the shitty writing). Certain other characters in the rest of the tutorial get a little...frisky.

Stanley can have his pain "soothed" if your dad poured something into the water. He'll do it in revenge if Beatrice is having an affair.

Beatrice is supposed to talk to your dad after your checkup.

This is mainly for shits and giggles. Who know what else your Dad is hiding from you?

As always, if something doesn't work, post or pm me the issue.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Started a new game to try the new features. Here are the bugs I found in 101.

Beatrice and dad at your party endless sex cycle does not stop had to use consol comands to finish the  birthday quests.

Beatrice stays in the classroom does not go to visit dad.

Bad angle for the goats action locked in desk on others ise of the room. would it be posible to have them go to the front of the class first.

Marry not following right just stands there.

Why the heck are males from big town in vault 101 during the escape.

Did see people getting frisky during the escape. When I reached marry she was already in chain non ending sex cycle, had to console kill stan to recruit her.

Two security chief Hannonds during the escape.

Sounds like I somehow really screwed it up somehow, not sure why the big town males are in the vault, nor why there are two security chiefs. For me, there was only 1 chief and no big town males.

Mary has been getting more and more broken somehow with each update, especially after looking into the quest a bit more. Originally, you weren't supposed to be able to get Mary moving past Amata's interrogation room in the first place due to a trigger preventing her.

Beatrice and Dad is supposed to be nonstop, though I thought I set it so that dad will move to the right location after taking to Jonas.

Something I did recently must have severely screwed up the mod.

why can I not disable Emmeline from the MCM?

Marry can not be rehired once fired.

For some reason the scene with Sydney and the mutants not starting with a male charter. They just run in but will not talk to player.

With female charters Sydney and Emmeline last step keeps repeating.

You did come up with some interesting ideas but I think you should try to hold off on new features until the currant content is working.(you have some interesting ideas and are doing a good job but it seams like you keep building on things that are broken resulting in things not working right now. Such as Marry so much was added and stuff does not seam to be working.)

It's a rather strange situation right now. I have no idea when (or why I would do this), but a lot of the scripts regarding Mary were changed, making her not work as a companion at all. Other conditions are also missing for the Bigtown males package, hence why they are appearing in the vault.

My memory must be off or something, because I don't recall setting things up like this either.

It sounds like might have been an error removing scripts during the clean up. I know that when I push my self to hard and work late on projects, or long time with no breaks stupid stuff happens, perhaps it is something like that. Mary you are working on now and big town was part of one of the new things you added before the cleaning. So I can understand something happening as you are rushing to get the cleaning done in your spare time.

But helping you catch things like this is why people are playing the test version and posting bugs.

I think I figured out what went wrong. There was a time that I tried to change some of the scripts for testing purposes but unintentionally saved it over the main file while not realizing it. Oh well, my mistake.

Good info about the bugs and stuff though. I decided to look up a simpler method for making Mary a follower, and she seems a bit more responsive now (at least when it comes to following.) However, there is the issue of how to make it update for those who already have her. I know it's annoying to have to keep starting new or whatnot for every update, so I'm trying to figure out a better method.

And now, for some suggestions. During the GOAT test, you are given a variety of questions and responses. With the dad experiment with the water, I was hoping to make the questions change into other stuff (since you may or may not have drunk the contaminated water). If anyone would like to give suggestions for questions (and four answers for each question), I will consider putting them in.

Also, are there any Mr. Handy or radroach animations?

Not sure on the animation there was a mention of it in an outdated creture animation mod from 2012.

Well is marry not still in the test mod phase but some time mod update are not compatable. As long as it is still just the bug test needing to start over to see get marry working right should be fine.

I have a save before the birthday party.

For stuff changing if you drank the water change the projected image to shots of dreams with some of the female students.

While I would like to change the slides into something different, I'm not sure how to do so. If someone knows and is willing to tell me how, I'd appreciate it. As it is right now, the main things I can change in the GOAT test are the speech from Mr. Brotch and the questions. And since he's supposedly knows about the experiment, he isn't affected, making it more logical that he says what he normally says, but your PC's addled brain interprets it as something else.

Still having trouble with getting the PC Dad to move to his correct location. Might have to make it so you talk to Jonas again to get him to move.

Does anyone have a save file for Trouble on the Homefront or the finding Vault 87 GECK (and before entering Little Lamplight)? Preferably a female PC save with the mutants friendly for Vault 87

Here's a save standing just outside Little Lamplight and my load order.

With this latest version, I still cannot get the Bigtown quest to work.  It did work for previous versions.

I have some old games saved on my drive somewhere, I'll see if I can find one for just before Trouble on the Homefront.  My load order will probably be a bit different for it though.  The version of this mod would definitely be different.

Just outside Little Lamplight.7z

Load Order.txt

I figured out the issue with Big Town. I accidently used the wrong variable for the condition. It will be fixed in the next test version, which will be uploaded today-tomorrow.

*Edit: Also hopefully fixed Rotunder quest. Realized I missed a step in the alternate replacer transition process.

The first of these 2 saves is in the citadel courtyard just before I went to vault 101.  Marcus never got there in this game, got stuck somehow by the river down from the citadel just wandering around.  Got tired of waiting and went to vault 101.  Don't know how many game days passed while waiting.

The second save in inside vault 101, don't remember what I'd already done in the vault when I made this save.  I don't think I tried to get Butch to take over yet,  but I just don't know.

_Before & During Trouble on the Homefront.7z

Thanks for the saves, will be using them to test out the two quests I'm building in-progress. The first is completion of the Tunnel Snakes Rules quest. The second is an alternate way of getting the GECK via Marcus. Neither will be in the next test version (unless I surprise myself and the quests run perfectly).

Marcus isn't supposed to relocate to the citadel till after peace of tail (the super mutants aren't allied with the BoS yet). He fully relocates if Peace of Tail Part 2 is completed. It's been a while since I looked at that part of the mod though, so take that with a grain of salt.

In fact, I'm not sure how he's in the river at all. Maybe he went for a swim? :)

*Edit: As I thought, the two in progress quests don't work right. Thus, they won't be in the next test build.

*Edit 2: Uploading another test version. This is mainly bug fixes. Mary may still have issues as when I used FNVEDIT to clean it, it said there were errors regarding her. Tunnel Snakes Rule and The Gauntlet quest aren't finished yet. I

I couldn't figure out a way to make PC dad go to the right location if he and beatrice are having an affair, so talk to jonas to get him to move correctly.

Added a new option where you can say that you drank from the contaminated water. The Butch-Amata scene will change, as will the GOAT test itself.

Jonas can also have a scene if you drink the water.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

The problem with Marcus I talked about above was after a Peace of Tail, I was at that point in the save inside the citadel.  I just got to that point in my current game with the same results.  When I go ahead and talk to him, and when I collect the girls, they go to the courtyard and then wander back to where they came from.

I was just wondering, are there any plans for the Mojave Wasteland?  I didn't see anything but the DC area in either OP.