FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Thanks to all for giving me feedback and bug reports. Looks like I got a lot of things to fix.

Mary Holden dismiss infinite loop of doom is an accident, forgot to set it to run only once when dismissing.

As for Vera Weatherly not showing up, not sure why that's happening as the mod doesn't touch her at all.

Once I clean up the bugs, I'll release another version.

I have no idea why but when I got back the only thing I changed was updating to the test version. It is an odd glitch.

Think the big two issues to focus on are the infinite loop and the companions not replacing the PC or sceans freezing.

Ok, I lied, I'm putting up another test version. Some bugs "should" be fixed (as in I've tried them in my saves and they worked alright), but most things are not fixed yet. There are also a couple other things that I'm working on that aren't finished (Dave Quest and Tunnel Snakes Rule Quest are both in-progress and nowhere near completed.)

Mary Holden should no longer have the infinite loop of doom if dismissed. Mary Holden now also has an option to dismiss her to "work" for Moriarty.

The big thing in this test version is having a somewhat working companion replacer (using a modified version of Loogie's script).

Activate it by talking to anyone (for convenience sake) and choose the obviously out of place 'Moira' option. Most of the mutant quests should be set to work with this method right now, though I've only successfully tested it on Making Friends, Reilly's Rutters, and My What a Big Town You Have quests.

I am not sure if Male PC's are working yet for this. It might be working. It might not.

Dialogue is still set to play the original dialogue, so some of it will not make sense.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

Ok, I lied, I'm putting up another test version. Some bugs "should" be fixed (as in I've tried them in my saves and they worked alright), but most things are not fixed yet. There are also a couple other things that I'm working on that aren't finished (Dave Quest and Tunnel Snakes Rule Quest are both in-progress and nowhere near completed.)

Mary Holden should no longer have the infinite loop of doom if dismissed. Mary Holden now also has an option to dismiss her to "work" for Moriarty.

The big thing in this test version is having a somewhat working companion replacer (using a modified version of Loogie's script).

Activate it by talking to anyone (for convenience sake) and choose the obviously out of place 'Moira' option. Most of the mutant quests should be set to work with this method right now, though I've only successfully tested it on Making Friends, Reilly's Rutters, and My What a Big Town You Have quests.

I am not sure if Male PC's are working yet for this. It might be working. It might not.

Dialogue is still set to play the original dialogue, so some of it will not make sense.

Did some quick testing with my saves have a male charter. quick testing without using consol to change gender.

the scenes with sahra  to start the friends with mutants and in front of NRG works  with males companion replacment.

The sceene in the national archives with Sydney with and without emelia stops after he tells me I am half way there.(will try disabling the Sydney companion mod and try again later. that did not fix it.)

Slating their thirst works fine but the security quest after that the girls do not recognize when you tell them to submit to save the town no quest update and they do not have the option any more.(not sure why)

My what a big town you have works for males with a companion.

toggling Isabel alive does not seam to work for me.

So the male side/companion replacement does seam to be working, just a couple of quest I have found are not working.

The infinite loop on firing marry is gone.

Sugestions:

Not sure how hard it would be but maybe move the enable disable affects from morira to MCM. The cheat to make friendly as well. So no running to morira to turn on sydnes friend, the male doing female quest line, and replacement and the friend super mutants cheat.

Add a prostitute affect like moritires to the atomic wrangler maybe after you do the quest for getting him his workers, and getting your companions working there.

Not something to work on any time soon but maybe add more sexout dominate options to marry, some of the saved females and brother hood of steel females after you make peace with the super mutants.

Perhaps work with bell bone to get wg in her place to add profit(or maybe the security chief in the control tower), dig up dirt on most the rivet city ladies to turn them into wg.

(not sure what is in the tunnel snakes rule option, but butch be pimping out the vault girls?)

Hi their thats again for the update
toggling isabella seems to work for me as a female char in the new version,  Though the ghouls seem to keep away from her.
during trouble on the homefront snake amata appears to transition between acts continuously (not sure if intended)
Also when mary is double teamed by the two gaurds they appear to dothe act once and then one of the gaurds dies (again not sure if intenional as you mentioned previously that they should act four time first in a prior post)

I checked slating their first it worked ok though after quest completion the ladies have invisible bodies again,  are they using clothes i am missing?  and i appear to still be having theissue with did someone ask for security where thequest does not update after seaking to the three ladies.
 I'll see if i cna test the other things when i get far enough in the game to test them.

Ok, so at least the dialogue is semi-working for the companion replacer. Guess there were a couple things I forgot to add for the scripting.

The security quest has long been a thorn in my side as it has an annoying tendency to stop at stage 30 and not progress unless you save and load the save. I think I know why though, so hopefully that'll be fixed soon.

Tunnel Snakes Rules is another method of solving Trouble on the Homefront (and is supposed to be the start of a long quest line), but as it is right now it is taking a ton of time to edit scripts, packages, and map placing, so this will take a long time, if ever, to complete.

Was playing around and set up a new option where the super mutants at Big Town will demand a certain new "right" for protecting the place. This "right" is to have a scene with any female follower who has not gone to Big Town before. Therefore, if you go back to Big Town with a posse of female followers, expect to have to wait while the super mutants take their turns with each one. I'll be setting this Big Town thing as an option to turn on if I ever learn how to set up a menu in MCM.

Hi their thats again for the update

toggling isabella seems to work for me as a female char in the new version,  Though the ghouls seem to keep away from her.

during trouble on the homefront snake amata appears to transition between acts continuously (not sure if intended)

Also when mary is double teamed by the two gaurds they appear to dothe act once and then one of the gaurds dies (again not sure if intenional as you mentioned previously that they should act four time first in a prior post)

I checked slating their first it worked ok though after quest completion the ladies have invisible bodies again,  are they using clothes i am missing?  and i appear to still be having theissue with did someone ask for security where thequest does not update after seaking to the three ladies.

I'll see if i cna test the other things when i get far enough in the game to test them.

So is Isseblla only for female charters?

Ok, so at least the dialogue is semi-working for the companion replacer. Guess there were a couple things I forgot to add for the scripting.

The security quest has long been a thorn in my side as it has an annoying tendency to stop at stage 30 and not progress unless you save and load the save. I think I know why though, so hopefully that'll be fixed soon.

Tunnel Snakes Rules is another method of solving Trouble on the Homefront (and is supposed to be the start of a long quest line), but as it is right now it is taking a ton of time to edit scripts, packages, and map placing, so this will take a long time, if ever, to complete.

Was playing around and set up a new option where the super mutants at Big Town will demand a certain new "right" for protecting the place. This "right" is to have a scene with any female follower who has not gone to Big Town before. Therefore, if you go back to Big Town with a posse of female followers, expect to have to wait while the super mutants take their turns with each one. I'll be setting this Big Town thing as an option to turn on if I ever learn how to set up a menu in MCM.

It did progress when I loaded, strangely.  I then used console to whoosh Lucy West to Arefu and was able to complete the quest.

I am installing a new run thru of the game, and will be alternating between male and female toons.  I downloaded the latest test ESP.  

With the E version, mary holden, moved really slow, and never really followed me. so the dialog at the exit may of not triggered because she was not there.

Also, I use JIP companions.  JIP says I do not have a companion, but it will also not force recruit mary.  

These problems were before I had fomm problems and got mad and deleted every thing. LOL  

I will let you know what happens with the test ESP and the new install of everything.

Tunnel Snakes Rule! worked correctly up until you convince the overseer Butch should be the leader.  Then he leads you downstairs for an orgy but seems to lose his travel package when he gets back to the spot he was posted at upon initially entering the vault.

Mary follows you around if you dismiss her back home? Or if sent to Moriarty's? If Moriarty, then that's my fault, there was a variable I forgot to set for that option.

Isabella isn't supposed to be only for female players.

Making Mary a companion was not one of my better things, that's apparent. Lots of issues with her following and leaving.

I use JIP companions as well and have had issues getting certain npcs recruited as companions. Not sure how that mod works to rope npcs into companions.

Tunnel Snakes Rules is incomplete. As in it is supposed to send you into a cell that leads to nowhere right now.

More bug catching is good.

Mary is still verry broken I dismiss her and she followes me threw doors like a lost puppy.

Yes, I just played new game from start to a few quests around megaton.  everything went Ok, til i was walking down the tunnel to leave vault 101.  She could not go thru the door and started backing up.

Also, when you dismiss her, she appears every time you enter or leave a building.  She is not really following you, just still connected to you.  When i told her to work at moriority<sp> she just stood around.  and then appears near you everytime you zone.

There probably will be clashing if you try to send Lucy to Arefu while she's working for Moriarty. I'm putting in some more conditions to make sure you don't have the option to send her off to Arefu unless she's off work.

As for her leaving Arefu, that's because I relied too much on the quest script. I'm adding in several redundancies to move Lucy to her correct location.

Alright, time to try a new test version. Besides bug fixing, this version's two new major contributions are:

1. An MCM menu. Extremely crude right now. Has 4 options currently:

1. Turning on the replacer mode
  2. Enabling Isabella Proud (or so I hope)
  3. Enabling Emaline (or so I hope)
  4. Turning on the Big Town Mutant Right (which is the second major thing)

2. Big Town Mutant Right: Activated by either using the MCM menu or by talking to Red, Kimba, Bittercup, or Machete (if she is in Big Town). The super mutants now demand access to any female companion of yours that has not entered Big Town before. In order to prevent you from running away and having the super mutants follow you across the wastes, your controls are disabled if there is a companion of yours that hasn't been used before.

I'm not a fan of the disable controls thing, so I'm thinking of a way to make sure that you can still move around without terribly screwing up the Mutant packages.

Certain Bug Fixes (I really hope they're fixed now, damn it.):

Arefu stage 30 progressing without having to save and reload.

Republic of Dave Quest should progress correctly now, though the alternate way of getting rid of Dave and Bob may still not register correctly.

In the beginning now the two guards who are attacking Mary should now fall unconscious instead of dying after 4 times.

Big thanks to Loogie for adding in his companion scanner script to the original TTWQO mod. As usual, please tell me of any bugs you come across that haven't been mentioned before.

TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp

I was wondering if you know of a way to replace older version without starting a new game?  When I removed the older one and replaced it with this one, some of the quests reset.

I've started a couple new games with your test versions and each has helped a lot.  A couple of things I saw playing the last version before the new one, Sonora the regulator doesn't go to Marcus or follow him if I use moveto to place her.  Victoria Watts goes to him, but her faction is not changed and all the supermutants  try to kill her.

Thank you for working this mod,  it makes the game a lot more interesting.