Animation Location! :3

Guest murggle

Guest murggle

Hey just wanted to ask for a bit of help, i'm wondering what I need to download to get my hands on more working horse animations than just the two I currently have. It would be great if any of you could link me some decent bestiality animations that are not covered in any of the main stream creatures mods c:

@murggle not sure why they wouldn't line up. It's just slofs dogs and full horses (with nightmare and zorses) with penises. I haven't had any issues using those with LC2, and they have penises set for when LC3 comes out.

@packe93 lol, it happens. Nice selection for those who play skyrim though. :)

Guest murggle
@Comrade Fienyx

Huh, ok. Im new to this whole thing, but to my understanding this is usually cause because of skeletons not lining up or something. What skeletons do you use :o

Has nothing to do with skeletons.  Has EVERYTHING to do with the mesh and how it is rigged to the skeleton.  As always, use the 1-9 keys to manually align animations if you use a custom mesh.

I had created some new horse animations, however there were issues with them that I have not been able to resolve as of yet.  Unfortunately I don't have much free time for the near future but it is on my to do list once I do.

These are the the same meshes as fejeena has in her LBGW folders. I have let many dogs and werewolves mount my character already and all work. I didn't download those horse anims, but was recently curious about them. Whenever you get the time is when we will have to wait for.  I do know I used to get that sideways thing happening even with the LC2 horse anims if I switched positions. It was just one anim though, and that was before I got into altering anything in the mods, so I never looked it up. I do know that the horses in my pack do work, although I didn't switch anims at the time. I went to the testing hall, hawkhaven, behind the building you come out of, there's a bunch of horses. I let them have their way with my PC using Primal urge to start it, and joburg to keep it going.

Soooooo much horse cock. Then I went back to the testing hall, and let the guardian spirit from Werewolf Legends take me, knot me, and got a bitch bone from him. That's a big puppy!

Guest murggle

@gregathit 

Yeeaaaahhhhhh, ofcourse I saw the words "Horse Animations" on your creatures 3 post and like an exited child I didnt read anything and decided to load them into my game. Thanks for bringing that up, I had totally forgot I did that. Also aside from that I actually see you everywhere on this site like omg you say you dont have much free time but you quite happily made some to help a noob such as myself out, thanks. 

@Comrade Fienyx

Big pupper 0w0

Remember that you can have only 3 horse animations ( number 218, 2201 and 2202 )

If you want more, new animations you must set/create new ani numbers in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  ( number 2203 to 2300 ). Add a new ani number only in the xLoversCreature.ini does not work, you must add new numbers in esp AND  ini .

The existing 218, 2201 and 2202 numbers you can replace with other anis or enable/disable in the ini.

Remember that you can have only 3 horse animations ( number 218, 2201 and 2202 )

If you want more, new animations you must set/create new ani numbers in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  ( number 2203 to 2300 ). Add a new ani number only in the xLoversCreature.ini does not work, you must add new numbers in esp AND  ini .

The existing 218, 2201 and 2202 numbers you can replace with other anis or enable/disable in the ini.

And for people I can do too? (with a separate folder and skeleton)=

if (me.GetIsCreature == 0) &&( me!=NewRaceSemiHumanSemiAnimal)

return

endif

AND

elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\NewRaceSemiHumanSemiAnimal\" == 1 )

SetFunctionValue 250

???

? What do you want to do ?

Why folder and skeleton ?

A new "human" race with new skeleton ? Nearly impossible or impossible.

All human races use skeleons in the charcters\_male folder ( in the skeleton folder must be all walk, run, swim, fight,....animations. )

Nearly all "new" creatures use one of the vanilla creatures skeletons. So if a Mod add new creatures in new folders check the skeleton and copy the creature meshes in the matching vanilla folder. ( e.g. werewolves from Legends of the north in the Xivilai folder. ) Then the creature is "sexable"

? What do you want to do ?

Why folder and skeleton ?

A new "human" race with new skeleton ? Nearly impossible or impossible.

All human races use skeleons in the charcters\_male folder ( in the skeleton folder must be all walk, run, swim, fight,....animations. )

Nearly all "new" creatures use one of the vanilla creatures skeletons. So if a Mod add new creatures in new folders check the skeleton and copy the creature meshes in the matching vanilla folder. ( e.g. werewolves from Legends of the north in the Xivilai folder. ) Then the creature is "sexable"

Nooo! I want to use the human skeleton with a separate folder, as in HentayMania 2.

There are own human skeleton and own animation,

not 

charcters\_male folder, but

charcters\_LordofDespair, folder for example

This should work, but it is necessary to change the code and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp again ...

Does it work with lovers ? They have a own idleanims folder.

Think you also need a own idleanims\ani2 folder ( and a copy of all Lovers human and creatures anis )

And normal humans ( _male folder) and all creatures needs new animations ( the creatures def anis are connected to the _male\idleanims\ani2 folder. You need new off and def anis, off in creatures folder and def in charcters\_LordofDespair\ani2 folder. The same with humans, or a  " _male" human can not have sex with a "_LordofDespair" human.

And a big problem: if animations are randomly chosen. A creature starts sex and choos a random ani and select a "_LordofDespair" ani with a "_male" human the "_male" human has no ani ( stands in T position). The same with "_LordofDespair" human  sex with "_male" human .

And depends on the Mod sex script. Sometimes the player choose the ani ( and he will only use the _male\idleanims\ani2 animations ) and sometimes the NPC or creature choose the ani.

? A new creatures ini ? one with "_LordofDespair\ani2"  and one with "_male\idleanims\ani2 " animations ?

I have not played HentayMania 2. Can you have sex with the NPCs in the new folders ?  

A old HM2 thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6840-lovers-compatible-for-hentaimania-2/

Does it work with lovers ? They have a own idleanims folder.

Think you also need a own idleanims\ani2 folder ( and a copy of all Lovers human and creatures anis )

And normal humans ( _male folder) and all creatures needs new animations ( the creatures def anis are connected to the _male\idleanims\ani2 folder. You need new off and def anis, off in creatures folder and def in charcters\_LordofDespair\ani2 folder. The same with humans, or a  " _male" human can not have sex with a "_LordofDespair" human.

And a big problem: if animations are randomly chosen. A creature starts sex and choos a random ani and select a "_LordofDespair" ani with a "_male" human the "_male" human has no ani ( stands in T position). The same with "_LordofDespair" human  sex with "_male" human .

And depends on the Mod sex script. Sometimes the player choose the ani ( and he will only use the _male\idleanims\ani2 animations ) and sometimes the NPC or creature choose the ani.

? A new creatures ini ? one with "_LordofDespair\ani2"  and one with "_male\idleanims\ani2 " animations ?

I have not played HentayMania 2. Can you have sex with the NPCs in the new folders ?  

A old HM2 thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6840-lovers-compatible-for-hentaimania-2/

It is possible and works.

Basically I needed a small set of animations (not random) for the humans-monkeys.

I did one animation and binded it to the number 250, changed the script and set ... It's for the atmosphere, the monkey will run (with its own running animation  and idle) and have sex with the player and each other ... Limited :) .

About Hentai Mania 2, I reassigned them all the skeletons, and yes ...

Interesting, I thought Lovers sex only works with humans with skeleton in _male folder and anis in _male\idleanims\ani2 folder.

And all creatures in vanilla creatures folders  ( and the 3 extra folders: mushroom, Hitode and Tentacle)

I know it's possible to use different skeletons in the folders. Like LoversBitch werewolves in the Xivilai folder ( SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif )

Also in the _male folder can be different skeletons. I once created (for testing) a "human dog"

The skeleton path for human is not in the race it's in the NPCs. So I created a Imperial male NPC and changed the skeleton path to characters\_male\Bitchskeleton.nif

Then I changes in the LoversBitch scripts all dog check entries.

normally

if(dog.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 || dog.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" == 1)

So all creatures in the vanilla dog folder are dogs and all creatures with ModelPath xBitchWWWerewolf ( the SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif )

So all dog and the werewolves behave like dogs ( mount player if he/she is on all fours, knotts, give Bitchbone after knotting,...)

( in the dog folder are also Fox and anequina-durzog )

I changed the dog check script entries to

if(dog.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 || dog.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" == 1 ||  dog.ModelPathIncludes "Bitchskeleton" == 1 )

The Imperial male with the Bitchskeleton.nif behaved like a dog, if player was on all fours he run to the player and mount and knott.

Unfortunately my script skills are too low, I wanted to limit the animations to only from behind ( LAPF animation Group 1 ). A dog should fuck only from behind ( no missionary, standing,....) ... sadly this was the end of the human dog test.

TDA is right you can play with custom skeleton, but the mesh part he forgot to mentioned should also be rigged to this skeleton if not there will be major deformations. Some skeleton will work with certain mesh but some you will see needs to be updated to custom mesh to make them compatible again.

It Works this way (only 250 animation for test)

They(animations) are in any case should not be a lot of meaning.

http://www.fastswf.com/gcJeR8E

1/ ApeFolder (250)

aab56285d0936e417f7dd47c659bd809.jpg

2/Normal Human folder (def only, LPK rules)

34687b05786b49277c2900054036b2a0.jpg

3.Overriding LoversIdlesAnimPriority, (separated esp idles)

for Apes

a7415aeb2ee5f9f218d8bc1625780674.jpg

for Humans - def only

http://jpegshare.net/a8/1d/a81d74faaa296d0642fee3b3c2204574.jpg.html

4. LoversWithPk , the anim must be 250

d0cccc1b929f5f1e7f14917b42851991.jpg

ini

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 100

TDA is right you can play with custom skeleton, but the mesh part he forgot to mentioned should also be rigged to this skeleton if not there will be major deformations. Some skeleton will work with certain mesh but some you will see needs to be updated to custom mesh to make them compatible again.

No, it's the same Humans, but they have the unique  running and idle animations (as at animals, apes, monkeys or fairies,cats-womens and etc...)

If I understood correctly, what TDA is doing is basically setting up a creature with a humanoid skeleton.

Those fake creatures have their own set of animations available (for the standard functions) which you set in their subfolder.

And of course since they use the normal humanoid skeleton, they can utilize all of the Lovers animations for normal humanoids, IF they are registered in Lovers. This of course requires editing the ESP to list the animations on different numbers (in his example, animation 250 is between normal actors and the fake "creatures" with actor skeletons).

The main draw for this would be having separate animations for the fake creatures. The main downsides I immediately see is that they would not have chargen support (and possibly facial animations?).

The main downsides I immediately see is that they would not have chargen support (and possibly facial animations?).

Facial animation works. The animation with any furniture is not working, it must be described separately, if you want that the actors go to sleep and eat. But it works too, I checked.

Chargen??? , In my opinion, it is absolutely not necessary.

Archived