Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

How do I get follower to train the slave? It doesn't appear to be an option through dialogue in both slave's dialogue window and follower's dialogue window.

don't know either, far as i'm aware of this feature never got off the ground, no idea why it's even on the mcm as a slider so it's already been removed from the next version along with the mystery key that not only coud we not find functions for, but the source script that when he was thinking on functions for that modifier key his mind must have drew blank so rather than code the key he commented it out of the core and left it in the mcm along with that slider

How do I get follower to train the slave? It doesn't appear to be an option through dialogue in both slave's dialogue window and follower's dialogue window.

don't know either, far as i'm aware of this feature never got off the ground, no idea why it's even on the mcm as a slider so it's already been removed from the next version along with the mystery key that not only coud we not find functions for, but the source script that when he was thinking on functions for that modifier key his mind must have drew blank so rather than code the key he commented it out of the core and left it in the mcm along with that slider

that option will only work if u have home sweet home installed and it only work for slaves traing slaves

and u have to have a slave camp set up then u have to have a slave at 70+ submit or more

to get the dialog to showup so cliifton u may want to let that slider be atm

atm i am traing slaves now i downloading the skystone casle mod and am useing that as my slave camp

i got the slider set to 100 for  followers  so my slave can train other slaves faster

its working like a charm i only wish now that we could get the slave to tellaport to u and sex on aroused

done then my dreams would be complete lol

that option will only work if u have home sweet home installed and it only work for slaves traing slaves

and u have to have a slave camp set up then u have to have a slave at 70+ submit or more

that slider specifically says follower training, not slave train other slave, its completely independent of home sweet home or home sweet home is independent of it

that slider specifically says follower training, not slave train other slave, its completely independent of home sweet home or home sweet home is independent of it

i know that but its seem to work with home sweet home is what a am saying becuz if i put that slider down to 0 it takes along time for slave to be trianed

by other slaves thats why i said u may want to leave it in or change the slider to say slave training slave cuz that works its up to u just trying to help out best i can

i know that but its seem to work with home sweet home is what a am saying becuz

if i put that slider down to 0 it takes along time for slave to be trianed

by other slaves thats why i said u may want to leave it in or change the slider to say slave training slave cuz that works its up to u just trying to help out best i can

it does take them a long time to be trained in home sweet home even at the default setting so the question comes as to how you think you've sped it up some how

it does take them a long time to be trained in home sweet home even at the default setting so the question comes as to how you think you've sped it up some how

ok as far as i can tell with the slider i have tested this out and i have put the slider  to 100 trainded my followers this seem to speed up the training in home sweet home mod becuz i have also put the slider to 0 and i have seen that it take longer to train the slave on slave training

what i am thining is that silder its working as npc on npc and not follower i think the game is reading it as that so u may what to talk this over with the guy that made home sweet home mod and just change the name of that slider becuz it does work dont ask me how but it works

ok as far as i can tell with the slider i have tested this out and i have put the slider  to 100 trainded my followers this seem to speed up the training in home sweet home mod becuz i have also put the slider to 0 and i have seen that it take longer to train the slave on slave training

what i am thinking is that silder its working as npc on npc and not follower i think the game is reading it as that so u may what to talk this over with the guy that made home sweet home mod and just change the name of that slider becuz it does work dont ask me how but it works

also i have inslaved nocturnal  and got her stats really high  but now she seem to have stoped fighting for me same with  karliah

but non unique npc's still seem to be working ok

what i am thining is that silder its working as npc on npc and not follower i think the game is reading it as that so u may what to talk this over with the guy that made home sweet home mod and just change the name of that slider becuz it does work dont ask me how but it works

i think the problem is you're trying to compare 0 versus 100 on a slider that was coded for integer values - 0 is not an integer so you're breaking papyrus when you test on 0. all your mods will slow down and pah based mods will suffer more than others as the spam will come from the pahe mcm.

you're not attempting to compare default versus 100 on the slider, you're attempting to compare a broken papyrus engine against a value that works

Event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)

followerTrainingEfficiency = value as Int

SetSliderOptionValueST(followerTrainingEfficiency)

EndEvent

he set all the sliders as integers and allowed them to move to non-integer values that sidfu found that bug when he set the escape values to 0. that bug is addressed as well next release

i think the problem is you're trying to compare 0 versus 100 on a slider that was coded for integer values - 0 is not an integer so you're breaking papyrus when you test on 0. all your mods will slow down and pah based mods will suffer more than others as the spam will come from the pahe mcm.

you're not attempting to compare default versus 100 on the slider, you're attempting to compare a broken papyrus engine against a value that works

Event OnSliderAcceptST(float value)

followerTrainingEfficiency = value as Int

SetSliderOptionValueST(followerTrainingEfficiency)

EndEvent

he set all the sliders as integers and allowed them to move to non-integer values that sidfu found that bug when he set the escape values to 0. that bug is addressed as well next release

ahh so its a bug then if thats the case then yes remove sliders lol i tho it was working my bad

Hmm.. for some reason it doesn't work - no dialogue option. Tried both on Cerwiden (mod-based) and Lydia (vanilla) followers. Maybe it's because I use EFF?

Hmm.. for some reason it doesn't work - no dialogue option. Tried both on Cerwiden (mod-based) and Lydia (vanilla) followers. Maybe it's because I use EFF?

update 6.2.2:

fixes slider values and removes broken buttons from the mcm

Thanks for your hard work on this... uh... entertaining mod. My main use of PAH is to use captured bandits as part of my slave army, but their protected status tends to break immersion. Is there any way (maybe through TES5Edit?) to remove their protected status so enemies kill them in combat instead of just sending them into bleedout mode? Thanks.

Thanks for your hard work on this... uh... entertaining mod. My main use of PAH is to use captured bandits as part of my slave army, but their protected status tends to break immersion. Is there any way (maybe through TES5Edit?) to remove their protected status so enemies kill them in combat instead of just sending them into bleedout mode? Thanks.

layam set the protected status in an earlier version than we use so i have nothing to compare it to - all i can do is guess here, if i'm right you would need to edit the main quest, find the slaves (numbered 0-48) and/or the targets and edit those

never tried it tho, so only guessing. but there were a couple others that asked about it from the old thread so at some point i may look into it more after the bugs and other features are taken care of - see if there's a way to make it optional

layam set the protected status in an earlier version than we use so i have nothing to compare it to - all i can do is guess here, if i'm right you would need to edit the main quest, find the slaves (numbered 0-48) and/or the targets and edit those

never tried it tho, so only guessing. but there were a couple others that asked about it from the old thread so at some point i may look into it more after the bugs and other features are taken care of - see if there's a way to make it optional

Ah. That's so beyond my area of expertise (I barely just figured out how to make a TES5Merged plugin). Thank you for the response and I hope you get around to it sometime. No pressure or anything! :)

i notice we now have a fear stat on this version, seems to go up by randomly attacking the slave which makes sense, would other stuff like say turning into a werewolve and having sex with the slave also increase that?

Still had no luck training anger, is this stat trainable once you reach 100 submission? since i haven't managed to get it to move past the initial value and the only think i can think of is that whatever the slave is meant to do to make it increase they dont do at high submission hence the no gain

i notice we now have a fear stat on this version, seems to go up by randomly attacking the slave which makes sense, would other stuff like say turning into a werewolve and having sex with the slave also increase that?

fear is the stat i have a harder time aside from pain, i've been unable to discern how blabla set the training for it

Still had no luck training anger, is this stat trainable once you reach 100 submission? since i haven't managed to get it to move past the initial value and the only think i can think of is that whatever the slave is meant to do to make it increase they dont do at high submission hence the no gain

with the majority of the slave's pain being absorbed by fear that doesn't leave much for anger, higher submission levels slow the results down any way, and the final trait you're looking for from the slave that you won't get would be rebellion - 100 submission has a rare chance to flat out rebel like it would at 40 and rebellion is the source of most anger since fear seems to take their pain

Should the fear level be showing in the slave info spell? as it is not for me

not yet, the spell didn't like when i tried to add it so i'll need to look again some other time

update:

post-436139-0-33914600-1468844677_thumb.jpg

last 2 lines a bit jumbled together, but it works

Edited by CliftonJD
Hey i have instal this mod and he is working but i have 1 problem always wehn i want to sell a slave at the Slave Camp ,say the man: Follow me and then he stop to move and do nothing, and i cant sell slaves. What can i do to fix that.

Sorry for that bad english

with the majority of the slave's pain being absorbed by fear that doesn't leave much for anger, higher submission levels slow the results down any way, and the final trait you're looking for from the slave that you won't get would be rebellion - 100 submission has a rare chance to flat out rebel like it would at 40 and rebellion is the source of most anger since fear seems to take their pain

To re-visit the anger trait, i accidentally hit a 100 submission slave with a ice form shout and there anger training jumped 10 points from 48 to 58, might be worth testing to see if others get the same sort of result, it didnt increase when i tried again a bit after but maybe its on a  timer?

Hey i have instal this mod and he is working but i have 1 problem always wehn i want to sell a slave at the Slave Camp ,say the man: Follow me and then he stop to move and do nothing, and i cant sell slaves. What can i do to fix that.

Sorry for that bad english

camp differences info of the update versus the included version from layam:

On the camps:

Short history is this... first there was the camp Layam built, but it was kind of difficult to get in and out of. One day this crazy Irishman :cool: shows up and offers to fix that. And so the Altered camp was created which was Layam's camp but with the entrance moved to make it easier to get in and out of but no other changes. After that there were many requests for further improvements to the camp such as adding a merchant and other features and various ideas for more expansion later. So the crazy Irishman went to work and using Layam's original file, created a "rebuilt" camp that was larger, had a merchant, and was intended to have still more features to be added plus some collapsed tunnels that could be used for future expansions. Not all of that happened due to unforseen events, but there you go. That's how the three camps came to be. Which should you use. I'd suggest the altered camp if you just want a point to sell slaves and nothing else. The rebuilt camp adds a merchant named Dhanesh who has leveled gold amounts, sells collars and whips and a variety of other things and can also buy almost anything.

only reason the update is kept separate is we were unable to determine why it wouldn't update everytime on current saves and its not an easy fix aside from a new game, you would need to clean the save as described by Einarr below:

The thing about Jerrek not working was and is an annoying issue with PAHE, for whatever reason the quest controlling Jerrek doesn't reboot as it should which is very odd considering its the exact same quest (it actually IS the original quest, I never modified it).  However, what has worked for me when I couldn't get it to restart was to use something like Save Tool and delete just this quest QF_PAHFellglowSlaverCampQuest from your save and reload (don't forget to backup up the save first in case is doesn't work).  This should force it to reboot the quest and things work.  I say "should" because frankly, sometimes Skyrim is just bitchy.

An thanks for the compliments, the detail is often what makes or breaks something.  Part of what makes the camp what it is was all the extra clutter I added which took longer than building the camp itself (constructing the basic layout and navmeshing are pretty easy for me, but all those lil details are time consuming).  To set up the various behaviors of the different slaves I actually wrote out a schedule of "shifts" and did the same for the guards.  Split into 4 quarterly shifts and set up behavior packages and idle markers for each.  I thought it gave them a bit more life and character.  One of the things that gave me the most trouble was ironically enough the gemstones on the table near Dhanesh.  Originally they were in bowl and for whatever reason the Havoc engine did NOT like that... shit was always all over the place.  LOL  Few items on shelves were a lil tricky for the same reason and if you let a piece of bread or a mug get even one pixel below the surface they're supposed be on, they fall through.  Trick is to actually place them just above and then use the Havok engine in CK to let them drop the few pixels into place.   All those empty wine bottles scattered about were place in the same way except I "placed" them about head height above the floor and then let Havok drop and settle them so they randomly scattered which got the effect I wanted (which was basically just to make it look like a lot of garbage laying about).

Oh an you can control the volume of sound effects by "scaling" them, same with lights, brighten or dim them by scaling.  Pretty handy trick if you're building a location.

To re-visit the anger trait, i accidentally hit a 100 submission slave with a ice form shout and there anger training jumped 10 points from 48 to 58, might be worth testing to see if others get the same sort of result, it didnt increase when i tried again a bit after but maybe its on a  timer?

pahslave script has this piece during the last stage of enslavent:

ticks_since_last_punished = 0

that indicates that there is indeed a timer tick from last punishment

pahslave script has this piece during the last stage of enslavent:

ticks_since_last_punished = 0

that indicates that there is indeed a timer tick from last punishment

This may be a bit simple and probably wrong but I noticed changes in anger and fear training based on the slave's mood. If a slave was angry and I punished them, anger would go up, usually by 10 points. I had the same thing happen with fear while the slave was afraid but the changes were much smaller, around 3 points or so. I haven't played around with this enough but it seemed like once a slave's submission got past 70, their mood rarely changed from neutral.