Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

The addon for TDF wil spam the log. I have played with it for a while wuithout problems, but I'm not sure waether it will mess my other mods. 

Yeah.  I think it's because it is just a sloppy mod.  

In my (lower than novice) opinion, it works, but I think it was just thrown together without concern for cleanliness.   Not to say it isn't a great idea...it just could stand some serious loving.

Hmm...Has anyone used Mour the half dragon follower

Game is crashing on me and as far as I can figure it is because of her.  I would ask for support over in that thread, but....

COMMENTS ARE CLOSED.

NO SUPPORT.

NO UPDATES. (IT'S FINAL VERSION)

Nice, huh?  haha

Wanted to try her out, but going to uninstall her for now to make sure that was what was causing the lockup/crash.

That feisty half-dragon was locking me up.  Took her out and stopped crashing/locking.  Dunno what it was.  Probably some incompatibility.  oh well.

dont look like this is related to pahe as i have both installed. if she crashing your game we need toknow when where and how. u also need to turn on trace.

found a slight bug. when u put zaz stuff on them and u have sex if u have where they on ground for a bit 2 things can happen.

1. they get up then lie down repeatedly due to zaz apply(depends on your set timeers for effects) effect for the device or they go ddown then back up.

2. seems also the zaz effect can also stop working on them till reequip of item after sex also.

its not a big issue just needs a check that if a zaz device is equiped and the go down on ground is checked it auto disables the effect for that one.

also devious devices are not considered locked when u equip them on a slave due to way the slaves inventory is. the items equip but no lock message. this is a non issue in my book as it would require either adding code for when u give them DD devices or rework how their inventory is handled. some custom companions have same issue due to how their inventory is handled so dont worry about that. checking this more.

both these isses are non important but are good to know.

I know it's not.  Was just hoping Clifton would look.

It happens rather quickly.  Stopped happening after I uninistalled Mour.  Not gonna worry about it anymore.

log that short means you had ctd at main menu - that means you're missing a required file

load the file from tesedit - when tesedit stops loading it should give info in the log on the right side of the screen that states why tesedit couldn't load the file

Doesn't matter anymore.  Stopped doing it as soon as I uninstalled Mour.  So I am just going to point the finger at her.

It would load into game.  I could move around.  Then it would lock up.  I mean a complete hard lock up.  I would have to go into task manager and end task type of hard lock up.

if it loaded into game and had movement, but locked up like that you likely have a graphics issue with the meshes used on your card Or the skeleton type you used isn't compatible with her.

multiple choices for xpmse to choose from, its likely needing hdt - once xpmse has it installed, its also needed on the unp or cbbe body type from bodyslide

The options I use for XPMSE are...Um...Now I forget.  I think mostly default?  Scared to use any other options because of the wording he used on the descriptions.  

I use HDT 14.28 and TBBP Breast and Butt physics by Loremonger with collision.

I think the only option I change is the SOS option since I use Schlongs of Skyrim.  Otherwise I don't mess with any others.  I always wondered if I should be choosing the HDT option on that page on XPMSE, but because of the way it was worded I was always afraid to, so I just left it as the default.

Either way, not that big a deal.  Since it stopped misbehaving when I uninstalled her.  

yes those need to match, if you use tbbp only option you need bbp skeleton from xpmse and body mesh from bodyslide. if you use hdt, you need an hdt skeleton and body. that could be the reason for those xpmse errors we saw in your log as well as the problem with using that mod. you may have shut up xpmse by disabling cloak effect, but for full performance you need to fix it right

The addon for TDF wil spam the log. I have played with it for a while wuithout problems, but I'm not sure waether it will mess my other mods. 

oh yuck, was thinking to use that for a slave patch. if you're still using it post the log of it and i'll see if thats fixable, if not i'll test that when i get back to my pc.

Was the increase slave count to 100 file moved to a separate file as a precaution, or did it cause issues?  My pahe install is fairly stable outside of lesbian animations playing for my male char, so I just want to check in before installing.

Was the increase slave count to 100 file moved to a separate file as a precaution, or did it cause issues?

so far i'm hoping its just precautionary, i haven't had a chance to personally test it due to traveling away from my pc, but suddenly there are a couple users who have quest issues in pahe with locations that were previously tested ok. without a clean log report from those locations i can't say for certain if there's a new bug or if thats just a flooded papyrus engine causing those issues.

My pahe install is fairly stable outside of lesbian animations playing for my male char, so I just want to check in before installing.

guessing thats an old version, that bug should be fixed now

Was the increase slave count to 100 file moved to a separate file as a precaution, or did it cause issues?

so far i'm hoping its just precautionary, i haven't had a chance to personally test it due to traveling away from my pc, but suddenly there are a couple users who have quest issues in pahe with locations that were previously tested ok. without a clean log report from those locations i can't say for certain if there's a new bug or if thats just a flooded papyrus engine causing those issues.

My pahe install is fairly stable outside of lesbian animations playing for my male char, so I just want to check in before installing.

guessing thats an old version, that bug should be fixed now

Thanks for the reply, I'm updated to the newest release but it is an old save, so not sure if that makes a difference.  I'll double check though when I try out the increased slaves patch. 

Game is crashing on me and as far as I can figure it is because of her.  I would ask for support over in that thread, but....

COMMENTS ARE CLOSED.

NO SUPPORT.

Nice, huh?  haha

Wanted to try her out, but going to uninstall her for now to make sure that was what was causing the lockup/crash.

That feisty half-dragon was locking me up.  Took her out and stopped crashing/locking.  Dunno what it was.  Probably some incompatibility.  oh well.

dont look like this is related to pahe as i have both installed. if she crashing your game we need toknow when where and how. u also need to turn on trace.

found a slight bug. when u put zaz stuff on them and u have sex if u have where they on ground for a bit 2 things can happen.

1. they get up then lie down repeatedly due to zaz apply(depends on your set timeers for effects) effect for the device or they go ddown then back up.

2. seems also the zaz effect can also stop working on them till reequip of item after sex also.

its not a big issue just needs a check that if a zaz device is equiped and the go down on ground is checked it auto disables the effect for that one.

also devious devices are not considered locked when u equip them on a slave due to way the slaves inventory is. the items equip but no lock message. this is a non issue in my book as it would require either adding code for when u give them DD devices or rework how their inventory is handled. some custom companions have same issue due to how their inventory is handled so dont worry about that. checking this more.

It happens rather quickly.  Stopped happening after I uninistalled Mour.  Not gonna worry about it anymore.

log that short means you had ctd at main menu - that means you're missing a required file
load the file from tesedit - when tesedit stops loading it should give info in the log on the right side of the screen that states why tesedit couldn't load the file

Doesn't matter anymore.  Stopped doing it as soon as I uninstalled Mour.  So I am just going to point the finger at her.

It would load into game.  I could move around.  Then it would lock up.  I mean a complete hard lock up.  I would have to go into task manager and end task type of hard lock up.

if it loaded into game and had movement, but locked up like that you likely have a graphics issue with the meshes used on your card Or the skeleton type you used isn't compatible with her.

multiple choices for xpmse to choose from, its likely needing hdt - once xpmse has it installed, its also needed on the unp or cbbe body type from bodyslide

The options I use for XPMSE are...Um...Now I forget.  I think mostly default?  Scared to use any other options because of the wording he used on the descriptions.  

I think the only option I change is the SOS option since I use Schlongs of Skyrim.  Otherwise I don't mess with any others.  I always wondered if I should be choosing the HDT option on that page on XPMSE, but because of the way it was worded I was always afraid to, so I just left it as the default.

Either way, not that big a deal.  Since it stopped misbehaving when I uninstalled her.  

yes those need to match, if you use tbbp only option you need bbp skeleton from xpmse and body mesh from bodyslide. if you use hdt, you need an hdt skeleton and body. that could be the reason for those xpmse errors we saw in your log as well as the problem with using that mod. you may have shut up xpmse by disabling cloak effect, but for full performance you need to fix it right

oh yuck, was thinking to use that for a slave patch. if you're still using it post the log of it and i'll see if thats fixable, if not i'll test that when i get back to my pc.

OK.  I can go ahead and reinstall XPMSE with the other option.  I was just scared to do it.   I have had so many problems with this...it's made me a little gunshy about trying things.  haha

COMMENTS ARE CLOSED.

NO SUPPORT.

Nice, huh?  haha

OK.  I can go ahead and reinstall XPMSE with the other option.  I was just scared to do it.   I have had so many problems with this...it's made me a little gunshy about trying things.  haha

ya, i understand xpmse can be difficult. took me a while to get those options right. was getting ctd's from armor mods the authors swore upon (among other problems) until i got those set right

OK.  Now wait a minute.  I am ULTRA confused now.

I am on the options form.  I am not going to complete the setup just yet.  I know I am going to enable SOS...that's a given.

But the page I am on now is the Rig Map page.

Has HDT, BBP, CBE, CBE/BBP, XPMS/BBP, XPMS/CBE/BBP  then in an option by itself is XPMSE3

By default it has HDT checked.

if I try to check BBP it pops up with a message "Skeleton Rig (HDT) is recommended. Disabling it may result in game instability.  Are you sure you want to continue?"

On the right side it says "Contains skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx which are required in order to make animations play properly.

This is for "Breast and Butt Physics" (BBP) and "Tender Breast and Butt Physics" (TBBP).

WARNING: THIS IS FOR BBP ANIMATIONS DON'T USE THIS WITH HDT PHYSICS OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HDT PHYSICS!"

I have always thought I should be using it, but that pop up window always makes me click away and stick with HDT.  Should I be using BBP?

And if you recall from earlier, I am using the Loremonger TBBP...soooo

I am on the options form.  I am not going to complete the setup just yet.  I know I am going to enable SOS...that's a given.

Has HDT, BBP, CBE, CBE/BBP, XPMS/BBP, XPMS/CBE/BBP  then in an option by itself is XPMSE3

if I try to check BBP it pops up with a message "Skeleton Rig (HDT) is recommended. Disabling it may result in game instability.  Are you sure you want to continue?"

On the right side it says "Contains skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx which are required in order to make animations play properly.

This is for "Breast and Butt Physics" (BBP) and "Tender Breast and Butt Physics" (TBBP).

WARNING: THIS IS FOR BBP ANIMATIONS DON'T USE THIS WITH HDT PHYSICS OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR HDT PHYSICS!"

I have always thought I should be using it, but that pop up window always makes me click away and stick with HDT.  Should I be using BBP?

if u using hdt bounce  use hdt. the others are for ollder bounce types for example bbp and such.

the others are older types of skeltons. xpms is the old skeleton that xpmse replaced.

no idea why u still useing tbbp but best to switch to hdt stuff as everyone now days uses some form of it and also hdt wont crash your game just cause u forgot to add it to a armor or a companion.

mour is crashing your game and u getting lockups due to wrong skeleton probay.

i dont understand why peoplle still useing tbbp and bbp(i understand that thre are people who want o pllay modded skyrimm on a calcilataor but.....). bounce wise it looked like crap and i tened to get mor crashes and was to much a pain to set up.

hdt it takek more processing power but very seldom get a crash due to it and takes me whole of 3 min to add it to armor and bodyslide has full suport of it to add the xml to mesh of body

if u using hdt bounce  use hdt. the others are for ollder bounce types for example bbp and such.

the others are older types of skeltons. xpms is the old skeleton that xpmse replaced.

no idea why u still useing tbbp but best to switch to hdt stuff as everyone now days uses some form of it and also hdt wont crash your game just cause u forgot to add it to a armor or a companion.

thats part of it yes

if by default you're already using hdt(keep using it), you need to adjust to that setting from bodyslide as well

So, remove loremonger's and just use stock HDT...then just use the default HDT skeleton?

I really didn't know what to use.  

Using HDT Physics Extensions 14.28  Installed that first.  Then installed Loremongers.

Installed XPMSE last, because I was always told to install the skeleton last to make sure that NOTHING installs anything over it.

tbh, I really don't care if I have it or not.  Sometimes they bounce a bit too much, and I get infinite tittehs or NPCs disappearing.

Errm...I guess I should reinstall Bodyslide then?  I never installed it this time.  haha  I forgot about it.

So, remove loremonger's and just use stock HDT...then just use the default HDT skeleton?

Using HDT Physics Extensions 14.28  Installed that first.  Then installed Loremongers.

Installed XPMSE last, because I was always told to install the skeleton last to make sure that NOTHING installs anything over it.

i presume u know how to use bodyslide? it adds the xml u need to them mesh automaticaly. for xpmse what u want is to make sure any mod that has npc has a upgraded skelton. even if the mod uses a bsa unpack it to make sure.

old skleton= crashes

cliff have u had any issues with the zaz item effects droping off slaves till u reequip them on them?

god how old of xml config u using to have that :P  . try useing this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

now days there all differnt setups for hdt boounce from realistic to hardly any bounce.

i presume u know how to use bodyslide? it adds the xml u need to them mesh automaticaly. for xpmse what u want is to make sure any mod that has npc has a upgraded skelton. even if the mod uses a bsa unpack it to make sure.

old skleton= crashes

cliff have u had any issues with the zaz item effects droping off slaves till u reequip them on them?

God's honest truth.  I absolutely do not know how to use Body slide.

I used the Fallout 4 version a little to make a body for my PC once...but really didn't know what I was doing.

I had it before because some mod told me it was a requirement...so really only had it because I was told to get it.

sural no offense but your a alien right?

bodyslide is easy to use but hard to master. its so good that its even been already ported and used in fallout 4.

i almost feel sorry for u being forced to use a body that someone else designed useing bounce thats robotic in nature. :sleepy:

sural no offense but your a alien right?

bodyslide is easy to use but hard to master. its so good that its even been already ported and used in fallout 4.

i almost feel sorry for u being forced to use a body that someone else designed useing bounce thats robotic in nature. :sleepy:

Nope.  Just never really bothered opening it and learning it. 

I don't blame anyone else for it.  It's all on me.  I never once said the bodies I use are horrible tho.  Truth is...if I ever get the game running stable enough, I will probably go customize something.  But until then...It's not high on my priority list.

I am currently satisfied with Racemenu editing of the body for my purposes until that day.

tbh, I really don't care if I have it or not.  Sometimes they bounce a bit too much, and I get infinite tittehs or NPCs disappearing.

Errm...I guess I should reinstall Bodyslide then?  I never installed it this time.  haha  I forgot about it.

bad hdt might cause those issues, but a lack of bodyslide meshes can be just as likely

not only does it need to be installed, but you need to load it, play with it - don't need to learn to adjust the body shape settings yet, but you do need to find the hdt settings at the top of the window to make your body with. any custom races and / or followers will also need those new meshes you make copied from their default locations to the custom locations of those races or followers

old skleton= crashes

god how old of xml config u using to have that :P  . try useing this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

now days there all differnt setups for hdt boounce from realistic to hardly any bounce.

occasionally after sex yes - so far in recent versions i've only seen it after sex from other mods

Um.  I think I am just gonna go sit in the corner.  I really didn't understand a thing you said.

post-446681-0-98432300-1466993343_thumb.jpg

I use default races.  I don't use custom races.  (Female is usually stock Nord or Breton, male is almost always Nord)

Any followers I use are supposed to be completely standalone.  If they aren't...then why call them standalone?  haha

Um.  I think I am just gonna go sit in the corner.  I really didn't understand a thing you said.

attachicon.gifzippy011b.jpg

I use default races.  I don't use custom races.  (Female is usually stock Nord or Breton, male is almost always Nord)

Any followers I use are supposed to be completely standalone.  If they aren't...then why call them standalone?  haha

basicaly he saying u need to learn atleast the basicas cause a bad body mesh can crash your game as quick as a mod with  bug.

I looked at it, and I really honestly don't understand what I am looking at.   Right now I am not having any problems other then Mour, which when I uninstalled, the problem I had went away, so not even sure why this is being dragged out right now.  

because you just ripped your skyrim to shreds and reinstalled it due to unexplained ctd's, we're trying to help prevent you from getting back to that problem again. if you decide to use any mods that make use of nil or nil-overide you'll need your body mesh to work with your skeleton or you'll run into problems there too. the impact of a skeleton that doesn't match the body just limits your options with other mods before you run into problems again

I am sure it does...but being that I don't understand anything about that...I will try to avoid those.  I hope.  I am done really messing with stuff now.  I have the game working.  I am not sure there is anything else I really want to do.  I finally got it stable.  I don't want to screw with it anymore.

About the only thing I want to do is get a better video card, but that won't affect anything I already have running stable (I hope)

i am not seeing any fancy mods that I just have to have.  Tho I'd really love to have Sexlab Sex Slaves back...but it isn't that important that I will risk screwing up the most stable install I've ever had.  heheh

*edit*

Not sure how that image stayed there.  I was going to do something else, but changed my mind and guess I forgot to remove the image

Before I have to search a hundreds of posts: How can I remove a slave from the clone cell?

I don't recall there being a way at this time.  I could be wrong tho.

Well, I don't know how that one gets there, but I don't to make the save corrupted.... I will check, if I can move the slaves to home sweet home and then restart pahe. 

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a modification I was working on for PAHE.

While there was some integration with the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandits (and more bandits - although I haven't tested with that one yet) - I thought the integration didn't really make sense for two reasons:

1 - you only got the training bonus on slaves that you released - not ones you didn't release. Didn't make sense to me that you had to release them and then capture them - when in most cases they are already there tied up ready for the taking.

2 - didn't think the training bonuses where good - I think the bandits would be using their slaves more often - so thought the training bonuses should be higher.

So I've made a few modifications in my scripts:

1 - you get the training bonus for both unreleased and released slaves; also easier to capture unreleased ones - you can always overwhelm when they are marked (might have been a better way to go about this - but this is my first mod editing attempt)

2 - training bonuses are now configurable in the MCM. There are min/max sliders for each training type - and two sliders that control 1) how much of a percent of total training you get for submission and 2) what percentage of training you get for released slaves (as maybe they forget their training). Tried to pick reasonable defaults for these.

If anyone uses these mods with PAHE and is interested I can upload the modified scripts in a little while.