Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Hey I don't get the enslavement dialog with a slave if I 'recruit' a second one...

post the log of the enslavement

how do i do that?

for best performance while debugging your issues use these settings:

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

however if cleaning the above log of the most possible errors doesn't prove successful you'll need these settings:

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Here it is. In this example I already have a slave. Then encountered another with bow and whip and than I "enslaved" her. But there is no slave dialogue options.

you forgot to click add attachment, there's no log there

additionally if it worked before then it doesn't you could try reboot from the mcm

how about now. (reboot didn't work though)

ok, this appears to be a dirty save:

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:22PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:22PM] Cannot open store for class "zadboundcombatscript", missing file?

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

devious devices and cursed loot don't normally give those errors, if you've uninstalled those mods you'll need to try cleaning the save with papyrus data transfer from nexus

-if you're still using cursed loot you'll need to reinstall it, there are some missing scripts

next you're running xpmse3 without fnis6:

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] Cannot open store for class "fnis_aa2", missing file?

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

.fnis_aa.GetAAmodID() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 92

[XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponQuest.InitializeData() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 163

[XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponQuest.initialize() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 50

[alias XPMSEWeaponPlayer on quest XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "XPMSEWeaponPlayerScript.psc" Line 6

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"

stack:

[XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponQuest.InitializeData() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 163

[XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponQuest.initialize() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 50

[alias XPMSEWeaponPlayer on quest XPMSEWeaponQuest (14000D62)].XPMSEWeaponPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "XPMSEWeaponPlayerScript.psc" Line 6

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] ERROR: Static function GetAAprefixList not found on object fnis_aa2. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

.fnis_aa.GetAAmodID() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 93

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: XPMSE prefix: xpe

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:37

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:39

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:38

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:40

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:31

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:41

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:4

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:45

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:43

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:36

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:17

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:49

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:7

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:16

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:52

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:48

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.

go back and look at the requirements for xpmse, fnis6 is required (the fnis esp must also be active with xpmse active)

those are critical errors leaving xpmse flooding your log and your game virtually unplayable or unfixable

if you have further issues after fixing those, i'll need an updated log to continue

I have been trying to fix the problem by looking into the versions and reinstalling the mods I have one by one. I have  (and had) FNIS 6.3, which should qualify as FNIS 6 right? For completion here is the mods I currently am running

OSEX 1.084J

Quick Start

SexLab Framework 1.62

OSA 1.084J

SexLabAroused 2.7a

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS 6.3

Better Dialogue Controls

CBBE 3.4f

ZazAnimationPack 6.1

XPMSE 3.88

RaceMenu v3-4

Devious Assets 2.9

Devious Integration

Devious Expansion 1.2.3

Deviously Cursed Loot 5.6

HDT HighHeels System beta0.5

HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

so far I see a few of those dependencies need updated:

skyui needs to be 5.0 or greater (I think 5.1 is the new standard) for sl 1.6

devious assets needs to be 2.9.2 for integration and cursed loot

both dd and pahe will both need the zaz updated to 6.11 - its a patch file

your fnis is good with that version

i'm not seeing the usual checks with those mods so i'm wondering if you're also running skse 1.07.03 and what version of devious integration are your running

hopefully with those updates you should be ready this time, post the updated log if that still don't work, but all of those mods will likely still need a new game to fix themselves

how do u retrive someone who is in the pahe clone cell? i have 1 that shows her location in the clone cell but i dont even remember enslaveing her. only thing i ccan think of is its one i enslaved by while fighting otgthers she someway was either ran away before i remembered her or one i tried to enslave when game crashed or i reloaded a save.

also i found a sitiational bug. no log as was able to fix it before i exited the game to enable log. basicaly when i cast leash instead of sticking to floor iot went thru the floor and left the slave constaly being knocked around. also recasting it wouldnt stop the leash like normal. it was fixed by zoneing into a area that hadnt been loaded recentlly then casting leash again fixed it.as stated was able to fix before being foreced to exit the game game and enableling the log. wasnt able to repeat it but its something to probaly keep eye out for those that use leash alot.

how do u retrive someone who is in the pahe clone cell? i have 1 that shows her location in the clone cell but i dont even remember enslaveing her. only thing i ccan think of is its one i enslaved by while fighting otgthers she someway was either ran away before i remembered her or one i tried to enslave when game crashed or i reloaded a save.

also i found a sitiational bug. no log as was able to fix it before i exited the game to enable log. basicaly when i cast leash instead of sticking to floor iot went thru the floor and left the slave constaly being knocked around. also recasting it wouldnt stop the leash like normal. it was fixed by zoneing into a area that hadnt been loaded recentlly then casting leash again fixed it.as stated was able to fix before being foreced to exit the game game and enableling the log. wasnt able to repeat it but its something to probaly keep eye out for those that use leash alot.

leash spell has always been weird, instead of looking into that we made the option for Advanced Leashcollar - If enabled, the leashcollar will prevent slaves escaping regardless of active leashspell. - this is on by default

clone cell slaves:

Before I have to search a hundreds of posts: How can I remove a slave from the clone cell?

blabla11, on 11 Oct 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

You'll have to use the console:

• Save the game
  • console : coc PAHUtilityCell
  • with console open, click on the slave
  • Load the saved game
  • player.movetome(whateverIDconsoleshows)

to explain that further  if you're unfamiliar with console of npc's you'll wantt the refrence id from that slave, not the other id's shown, But what i discovered when he told me that -

rather than using that command and needing to type the exact refid, once you have the slave targeted in the console

(in this reference the slave is the "object" being moved)

You can also select an object and type moveto player which will move the selected object to your feet and orient it based on the camera's angle.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a modification I was working on for PAHE.

While there was some integration with the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandits (and more bandits - although I haven't tested with that one yet) - I thought the integration didn't really make sense for two reasons:

1 - you only got the training bonus on slaves that you released - not ones you didn't release. Didn't make sense to me that you had to release them and then capture them - when in most cases they are already there tied up ready for the taking.
2 - didn't think the training bonuses where good - I think the bandits would be using their slaves more often - so thought the training bonuses should be higher.

So I've made a few modifications in my scripts:

1 - you get the training bonus for both unreleased and released slaves; also easier to capture unreleased ones - you can always overwhelm when they are marked (might have been a better way to go about this - but this is my first mod editing attempt)
2 - training bonuses are now configurable in the MCM. There are min/max sliders for each training type - and two sliders that control 1) how much of a percent of total training you get for submission and 2) what percentage of training you get for released slaves (as maybe they forget their training). Tried to pick reasonable defaults for these.

If anyone uses these mods with PAHE and is interested I can upload the modified scripts in a little while.

Wouldn't mind a modification for that because it does make sense to have an easier time capturing ones that you don't untie

Ok - Here are the changed files. The 7z should have the right folder structure to copy over your existing ones in the mod. (it was made from 6.1.9). Would of course make a backup of saves and the mod as it could blow up - but does seem to be working for me (I'm only using SS for Vanilla Bandits - not the More Bandits one - so could be some issues there if you are using both or only More Bandits - but I think it should work).

5 files were changed:

Scripts/PAH_MCM.pex

Scripts/PAHCore.pex

Scripts/Source/PAH_MCM.psc

Scripts/Source/PAHCore.psc

Interface/Translations/paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt

Only has the new strings in the english version - as I wasn't about to translate it.

If you wanted the training bonuses to be the same (or close at least) and just not have to release you'd need to do the following settings:

Anger Training: min = 0, max = 30

Respect Training: min = 0, max = 30

Oral Training: min = 5, max = 30

Anal Training: min = 5, max = 30

Vaginal Training: min = 5, max = 30

Combat Training: min = 0, max = 0

Fear Training: min = 0, max = 0

Submission Percentage: 17 (to get exact it would need to be 16.666% - but well it's integers - so would be slightly off)

Released Percentage: 100 (so there is no penalty for releasing them and then capturing)

i'll either look into fixing that when the new core is released or i'll merge it straight into the update

haven't decided yet, but its on the list

Hey I don't get the enslavement dialog with a slave if I 'recruit' a second one...

how do i do that?

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

however if cleaning the above log of the most possible errors doesn't prove successful you'll need these settings:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Here it is. In this example I already have a slave. Then encountered another with bow and whip and than I "enslaved" her. But there is no slave dialogue options.

additionally if it worked before then it doesn't you could try reboot from the mcm

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:22PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:22PM] Cannot open store for class "zadboundcombatscript", missing file?

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_shacklesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_yokeEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectStart" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnEffectFinish" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

[08/08/2016 - 10:09:23PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayBoundIdle" in state "" on object "dcur_lockedRubberGlovesEffect".

devious devices and cursed loot don't normally give those errors, if you've uninstalled those mods you'll need to try cleaning the save with papyrus data transfer from nexus

-if you're still using cursed loot you'll need to reinstall it, there are some missing scripts

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

stack:

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"

stack:

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] ERROR: Static function GetAAprefixList not found on object fnis_aa2. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: XPMSE prefix: xpe

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:37

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:39

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:38

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:40

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:31

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:41

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:4

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:45

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:43

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:36

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:17

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:49

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:7

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:16

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:52

[08/08/2016 - 10:10:10PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:48

go back and look at the requirements for xpmse, fnis6 is required (the fnis esp must also be active with xpmse active)

those are critical errors leaving xpmse flooding your log and your game virtually unplayable or unfixable

if you have further issues after fixing those, i'll need an updated log to continue

I have been trying to fix the problem by looking into the versions and reinstalling the mods I have one by one. I have  (and had) FNIS 6.3, which should qualify as FNIS 6 right? For completion here is the mods I currently am running

OSEX 1.084J

Quick Start

SexLab Framework 1.62

OSA 1.084J

SexLabAroused 2.7a

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS 6.3

Better Dialogue Controls

CBBE 3.4f

ZazAnimationPack 6.1

XPMSE 3.88

RaceMenu v3-4

Devious Assets 2.9

Devious Integration

Devious Expansion 1.2.3

i'm not seeing the usual checks with those mods so i'm wondering if you're also running skse 1.07.03 and what version of devious integration are your running

hopefully with those updates you should be ready this time, post the updated log if that still don't work, but all of those mods will likely still need a new game to fix themselves

Thanks for the replies, first.

It still doesn't work though. I have cleaned as much as I could but still I have a lot of errors and the enslavement doesn't work properly either.

Papyrus.0.log

Hello. I have an issue about renamer. It isnt work. Actually its working before i download Prettier bandits mod. Is there a fix for this ? Thank you.

auto renamer doesn't work with the pretty bandits mod - its a known bug already listed on the page

the fix for it is from the mcm find the slave and rename it manually

no other fix can be made for pretty bandits mod as it makes skyrim think every bandit is unique and that's exactly who pahe doesn't auto- rename

how do i do that?

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

stack:

stack:

stack:

OSEX 1.084J

Quick Start

SexLab Framework 1.62

OSA 1.084J

SexLabAroused 2.7a

SkyUI 4.1

FNIS 6.3

Better Dialogue Controls

CBBE 3.4f

ZazAnimationPack 6.1

XPMSE 3.88

RaceMenu v3-4

Devious Assets 2.9

Devious Integration

Devious Expansion 1.2.3

Thanks for the replies, first.

It still doesn't work though. I have cleaned as much as I could but still I have a lot of errors and the enslavement doesn't work properly either.

ok, i'm going to need your dd assets and integration versions and your zaz info and do you have skse 1.07.03 and skyui 5.0 or above

ok, it just dawned on me what's going on with dd:

Save the game, and then load the save you just created (DD will not register Animations / Events until you load a save after it has been installed).

try that then send the updated log with the above listed info about dd and such

you can retry enslaving as well if you'd like, but I've got some ideas from your log i'll look into fixing over the weekend

Okay I have DDA 2.9.2, DDX 1.2.3, DDI 3.1, Zaz 0.6.1 + 0.6.11 patch, SKSE 1.7.3

looking a little better there, but now you're showing an fnis error for dd:

[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"
stack:
.fnis_aa.GetAAModID() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 92
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadboundcombatscript.UpdateValues() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 37
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadboundcombatscript.Maintenance_ABC() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 88
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 204
[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0800F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 13
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] ERROR: Static function GetAAprefixList not found on object fnis_aa2. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
.fnis_aa.GetAAModID() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 93
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadboundcombatscript.UpdateValues() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 37
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadboundcombatscript.Maintenance_ABC() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 88
[zadQuest (0800F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 204
[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0800F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 13
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: DeviousDevices prefix: abc
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:44
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:6
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:34
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:33
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:35
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:51
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:18
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:8
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:52
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:48
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:11
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:10
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:12
[08/13/2016 - 02:32:36PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:0

• did you run fnis after installing or updating ddi
  • did fnis show any errors when you ran it
  • if you installed dd3 over a previous version, the old files will need to be removed

yes

it didn't

I did.

I ran FNIS again though. Usually it helps when I run FNIS again. But it doesn't solve my problem

ok, i'll report the fnis error with dd, they're already talking about some changes to it for other bugs found

the error you're getting during enslavement looks like something I've already fixed in the new core i'm working on so I need to finish up some toggles and decide if i'm sending it to you or starting public beta testing on it

hopefully should have something today or tomorrow

So ive run into a weird bug. My slave stucks on the escape dialogues. No matter what i do, slaves stats doesnt change nor can i go past any of the dialogues because it shows " . . ." at the end but doesnt let me proceed.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

So ive run into a weird bug. My slave stucks on the escape dialogues. No matter what i do, slaves stats doesnt change nor can i go past any of the dialogues because it shows " . . ." at the end but doesnt let me proceed.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

never heard of that bug

you could try rebooting

if that don't fix it you'll have to post the log of it

The new dialogue option where you can have the slaves just engage in random sex instead of the 1 on 1 training: Uhhh, how it it supposed to work? Every single slave i have, from zero to 100 submission refuses to to anything.

doesn't exist or wrong mod

The new dialogue option where you can have the slaves just engage in random sex instead of the 1 on 1 training: Uhhh, how it it supposed to work? Every single slave i have, from zero to 100 submission refuses to to anything.

Then what is this? It only appeared after I updated PAHE.

post-94354-0-80510400-1471210554_thumb.png

I believe that is part of HSH now, are you running HSH? If so, thats what it is.

I believe that is part of HSH now, are you running HSH? If so, thats what it is.

that sounds likely, she did list in her requirements that it only works with pahe6.2.2

@CliftonJD think on main post u can put what training to do for each stat?

also ccan u add where when u tie them if u have both ankles and cuffs u can add tthem both at same time?

only 2 other things i would like to see and they kinda simple. one is any sex raises sex. so for example if u have slaverrun installed and they raped by a npc they get sex training.the other thing would be to move the slave info from spell to a shout. shout much more easier to use.

ive had no problems but 1 so far with the current version. on that instance i was useing the invasion of skyrim mod and i enslaved faction a enmy instead of enslave and when went to

city the guards didnt attack her but the companions did.

tbo i dont know what differnce enslave and enslave faction is.

@CliftonJD think on main post u can put what training to do for each stat?

think i'll likely make a readme file for it soon

also ccan u add where when u tie them if u have both ankles and cuffs u can add tthem both at same time?

the cuffs would have an animation issue with what you're asking, I might look into forge possibilities to upgrade the 2 pairs you have to 1 complete set to add to the slave, but as individual pairs I don't think it would work

only 2 other things i would like to see and they kinda simple. one is any sex raises sex. so for example if u have slaverrun installed and they raped by a npc they get sex training

users in the thread and musje and myself all report this as working already to the point it was almost a conflict with hsh and the next update to hsh was then made based on those findings

.the other thing would be to move the slave info from spell to a shout. shout much more easier to use.

might look into the possibility of adding shout as an additional option with the spell

ive had no problems but 1 so far with the current version. on that instance i was useing the invasion of skyrim mod and i enslaved faction a enmy instead of enslave and when went to

city the guards didnt attack her but the companions did.

tbo i dont know what differnce enslave and enslave faction is.

you've definitely got some faction issue going on there

i'll be testing the invasion of against my new core, btw you really ought to see if you can get them to fix their own bugs. found about 6 from tesedit and removed the broken conditions in some areas, replaced broken aliases in other areas, but as its not my mod I haven't a clue what should be referenced in those broken areas of the code.

rebuilding my mod list to show every mod bug free from tesedit for a more stable environment. if it works, those results will be passed onto the next update to pahe - the tesedit errors we face here in pahe were leftovers from layam's work so its like a guessing game to determine the best way to fix it

Seems like there's something wrong with page 56 of this thread. I get a db error message when attempting to view it.  Page 55 and 57 are OK.

site issues, users reporting them all over, more noticeable when somebody downloads a file