Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Before I have to search a hundreds of posts: How can I remove a slave from the clone cell?

I don't recall there being a way at this time.  I could be wrong tho.

Well, I don't know how that one gets there, but I don't to make the save corrupted.... I will check, if I can move the slaves to home sweet home and then restart pahe. 

If the Clone Cell is a real cell that you can COC to, then all you need to do is go there and snag them.  I think I remember reading several pages back that Clifton was going to make a way to recover them, but not sure what ever happened with that.

Before I have to search a hundreds of posts: How can I remove a slave from the clone cell?

Well, I don't know how that one gets there, but I don't to make the save corrupted.... I will check, if I can move the slaves to home sweet home and then restart pahe. 

If the Clone Cell is a real cell that you can COC to, then all you need to do is go there and snag them.  I think I remember reading several pages back that Clifton was going to make a way to recover them, but not sure what ever happened with that.

I think it is a double, I would like to delete it.

I tried loading V6.18 then 6.19. Had massive problems. Broke the game. old saves.

When you install this do you need to have Paradise Halls 7.1.3 installed beforehand? If you already have PH 7.13 installed do you need to remove it before installing V6.1.9?

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a modification I was working on for PAHE.

While there was some integration with the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandits (and more bandits - although I haven't tested with that one yet) - I thought the integration didn't really make sense for two reasons:

1 - you only got the training bonus on slaves that you released - not ones you didn't release. Didn't make sense to me that you had to release them and then capture them - when in most cases they are already there tied up ready for the taking.

2 - didn't think the training bonuses where good - I think the bandits would be using their slaves more often - so thought the training bonuses should be higher.

So I've made a few modifications in my scripts:

1 - you get the training bonus for both unreleased and released slaves; also easier to capture unreleased ones - you can always overwhelm when they are marked (might have been a better way to go about this - but this is my first mod editing attempt)

2 - training bonuses are now configurable in the MCM. There are min/max sliders for each training type - and two sliders that control 1) how much of a percent of total training you get for submission and 2) what percentage of training you get for released slaves (as maybe they forget their training). Tried to pick reasonable defaults for these.

If anyone uses these mods with PAHE and is interested I can upload the modified scripts in a little while.

Wouldn't mind a modification for that because it does make sense to have an easier time capturing ones that you don't untie

I tried loading V6.18 then 6.19. Had massive problems. Broke the game. old saves.

When you install this do you need to have Paradise Halls 7.1.3 installed beforehand? If you already have PH 7.13 installed do you need to remove it before installing V6.1.9?

This mod includes the original (And fixed up) Paradise Halls.  You don't need to have it installed..get rid of it before installing.  

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a modification I was working on for PAHE.

While there was some integration with the Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandits (and more bandits - although I haven't tested with that one yet) - I thought the integration didn't really make sense for two reasons:

1 - you only got the training bonus on slaves that you released - not ones you didn't release. Didn't make sense to me that you had to release them and then capture them - when in most cases they are already there tied up ready for the taking.

2 - didn't think the training bonuses where good - I think the bandits would be using their slaves more often - so thought the training bonuses should be higher.

1 - you get the training bonus for both unreleased and released slaves; also easier to capture unreleased ones - you can always overwhelm when they are marked (might have been a better way to go about this - but this is my first mod editing attempt)

2 - training bonuses are now configurable in the MCM. There are min/max sliders for each training type - and two sliders that control 1) how much of a percent of total training you get for submission and 2) what percentage of training you get for released slaves (as maybe they forget their training). Tried to pick reasonable defaults for these.

If anyone uses these mods with PAHE and is interested I can upload the modified scripts in a little while.

Wouldn't mind a modification for that because it does make sense to have an easier time capturing ones that you don't untie

Ok - Here are the changed files. The 7z should have the right folder structure to copy over your existing ones in the mod. (it was made from 6.1.9). Would of course make a backup of saves and the mod as it could blow up - but does seem to be working for me (I'm only using SS for Vanilla Bandits - not the More Bandits one - so could be some issues there if you are using both or only More Bandits - but I think it should work).

5 files were changed:

Scripts/PAH_MCM.pex

Scripts/PAHCore.pex

Scripts/Source/PAH_MCM.psc

Scripts/Source/PAHCore.psc

Interface/Translations/paradise_halls_SLExtension_ENGLISH.txt

Only has the new strings in the english version - as I wasn't about to translate it.

If you wanted the training bonuses to be the same (or close at least) and just not have to release you'd need to do the following settings:

Anger Training: min = 0, max = 30

Respect Training: min = 0, max = 30

Oral Training: min = 5, max = 30

Anal Training: min = 5, max = 30

Vaginal Training: min = 5, max = 30

Combat Training: min = 0, max = 0

Fear Training: min = 0, max = 0

Submission Percentage: 17 (to get exact it would need to be 16.666% - but well it's integers - so would be slightly off)

Released Percentage: 100 (so there is no penalty for releasing them and then capturing)

PAHE-Update.7z

i'll have to dig it up, but there is still a way to coc

i'll find it andd get back to you

the easier answer is no button for it

i didn't expect this trip to take so long. was planning to have a button for it, but can't script while i'm away

can delete it or just overwrite the files

all files that were there should be overwritten

Thanks. I got it to work. Not sure how but it is working now. Thanks

I have not tried more slaves yet. Try that next. Thanks for all of your hard work. Really great to see someone working on this!

;)

Ok - Here are the changed files. The 7z should have the right folder structure to copy over your existing ones in the mod. (it was made from 6.1.9). Would of course make a backup of saves and the mod as it could blow up - but does seem to be working for me (I'm only using SS for Vanilla Bandits - not the More Bandits one - so could be some issues there if you are using both or only More Bandits - but I think it should work).

5 files were changed:

Scripts/PAH_MCM.pex

Scripts/PAHCore.pex

Only has the new strings in the english version - as I wasn't about to translate it.

If you wanted the training bonuses to be the same (or close at least) and just not have to release you'd need to do the following settings:

Submission Percentage: 17 (to get exact it would need to be 16.666% - but well it's integers - so would be slightly off)

Released Percentage: 100 (so there is no penalty for releasing them and then capturing)

sounds like a nice addition, i'll have to over it for the changes after i get back to my pc. for now its still worth a spot on the download page if you give it a name. how bout pahe-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandits-mod-patch (just anything recognizable that its for that mod)

I am gonna kick myself, and if anyone wants to join in, I won't mind.  

I usually have no problems with NMM, unless I cause them myself.  And this is no different.  There's a feature in it called "Virtual Install"  Basically I don't fully understand it, but if NMM is on a different hard drive then the game, you have to enable Multi-HD Install.  Which I never even knew existed.  Apparently without it, you can cause yourself some headaches...

Well...Guess what.  I have been causing myself some headaches.  Mods not installing properly, which could be the reason Mour didn't install properly and why I fight with some trying to get them installed.  And could by why my Papyrus log looks the way it does.  Well...Enabling Multi-HD now, and it is going thru the process of essentially reinstalling all my mods.  Guess I will see what happens after.  Ugh.  

Sometimes mods just flat out won't install at all...Keep getting errors installing them.  I am thinking this is the reason for it.  Sometimes it takes me multiple attempts to install simple mods.

i'll find it andd get back to you

the easier answer is no button for it

i didn't expect this trip to take so long. was planning to have a button for it, but can't script while i'm away

can delete it or just overwrite the files

all files that were there should be overwritten

Thanks. I got it to work. Not sure how but it is working now. Thanks

I have not tried more slaves yet. Try that next. Thanks for all of your hard work. Really great to see someone working on this!

;)

5 files were changed:

Scripts/PAH_MCM.pex

Scripts/PAHCore.pex

sounds like a nice addition, i'll have to over it for the changes after i get back to my pc. for now its still worth a spot on the download page if you give it a name. how bout pahe-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandits-mod-patch (just anything recognizable that its for that mod)

That name works fine for me.

blabla11, on 11 Oct 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

You'll have to use the console:

• Save the game
  • console : coc PAHUtilityCell
  • with console open, click on the slave
  • Load the saved game
  • player.movetome(whateverIDconsoleshows)

to explain that further  if you're unfamiliar with console of npc's you'll wantt the refrence id from that slave, not the other id's shown, But what i discovered when he told me that -

rather than using that command and needing to type the exact refid, once you have the slave targeted in the console

(in this reference the slave is the "object" being moved)

You can also select an object and type moveto player which will move the selected object to your feet and orient it based on the camera's angle.

I really don't know where to post this but since everything I'm concerned with seems to revolve around PAHE I guess I'll post inside this thread. Unless of course ClintonJD wants me to post it some place else.

this replaces the standard female prisoner pants and shirt.

Disciplinary female slave attire.

for the extra sassy female slaves that demands swift discipline.

I don't remember who originally designed these, but I converted them from a UNP to my CBBE body type. HDT breast, butt, belly physics and labia collision.

post-886236-0-34514800-1467153908_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-68327100-1467153931_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-92390500-1467153940_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-32770300-1467153954_thumb.jpg

post-886236-0-00260800-1467153964_thumb.jpg

disciplinary female slave attire.rar

I really don't know where to post this but since everything I'm concerned with seems to revolve around PAHE I guess I'll post inside this thread. Unless of course ClintonJD wants me to post it some place else.

I don't remember who originally designed these, but I converted them from a UNP to my CBBE body type. HDT breast, butt, belly physics and labia collision.

nothing against it, but its a clothing replacer conversion mod - nobody will think to look for it here:

welcome to leave it here or post the link here, just think you'll reach more people under clothing

hmm.. those are the Prisoner clothes with Tiwas Minidress Modell.. What does it do?

hmm.. those are the Prisoner clothes with Tiwas Minidress Modell.. What does it do?

Thanks, then creds to Tiwas Minidress Modell i really like his/her work. I downloaded them sometime back and they didn't fit my CBBE body so I eventually converted them and copied bones over for HDT physics. They are sexy on my female slaves and figured I'd share what I had so far. I'm looking to add a limited random supply to Dhanesh's vendor inventory for purchase. But that's it. I found it to be a nice change from the usual potato sacks the prisoners normally wear and it makes me want to go out of my way to dress my slave.

Thanks, then creds to Tiwas Minidress Modell i really like his/her work. I downloaded them sometime back and they didn't fit my CBBE body so I eventually converted them and copied bones over for HDT physics. They are sexy on my female slaves and figured I'd share what I had so far. I'm looking to add a limited random supply to Dhanesh's vendor inventory for purchase. But that's it. I found it to be a nice change from the usual potato sacks the prisoners normally wear and it makes me want to go out of my way to dress my slave.

I just wondered... I have them in my Clothing replacer.. with most of the other Tiwa models.And some other wiered stuff--- I'm thinking of a enchantet wersion: something like the leash to collar...

DAMMIT.

I can't keep up, Clifton!  Hahaha

Ok.  So...What should I get now...I put TDF in just because I wanted to mess with it again.

Also is Follower training still in the works?  I remember that was supposed to be coming soon...

that was something blabla was working on when he was still actively developing, but his last attempt at it didn't work so that's going to be on hold for while. probably end up looking into what went wrong with version 5.1 or track down the renamer conflicts before that comes up. think i'll likely work on checking the new slaves patch for errors and merge it then some scripts need me to look into rewording to more specifically target the slave and the punishment script still needs to be updated. maybe now that we got the serious bugs worked out i can update that for sexlab gendered slaves, instead of skyrim gendered.

So only had enough time yesterday to capture and train my first slave, tonight I got a second one, and she gets stuck in flee and cower mode every single time I capture her. Is this normal or a bug? And any work around. she is actually pretty and a bandit leader no less so kind of want to add her to my tiny collection but alas it seems to not work at all. She just cowers and flees every time non stop dragging her self across the ground on one knee.

Her mood just gets locked into just captured mode tried whipping her to see if maybe submission would go up but nothing all zeros and I can't get any slave dialogues with her at all

So only had enough time yesterday to capture and train my first slave, tonight I got a second one, and she gets stuck in flee and cower mode every single time I capture her. Is this normal or a bug? And any work around. she is actually pretty and a bandit leader no less so kind of want to add her to my tiny collection but alas it seems to not work at all. She just cowers and flees every time non stop dragging her self across the ground on one knee.

Her mood just gets locked into just captured mode tried whipping her to see if maybe submission would go up but nothing all zeros and I can't get any slave dialogues with her at all

that's definitely a bug. are you using the new more slaves patch or is this the defaults package

post the log of it either way

Hey Clifton thought i'd just come over to this thread since we were talking about it. so what's new in 1.4.3 fellglow camp download? I'm using 1.4.2

if you're still using 1.4.2 stick with it - the changes in 1.4.3 didn't get far enough along so ended up causing more problems

Hmm.  I seem to have lost some textures somewhere.  I have so far lost wolf textures, both animal and wall mounted wolves.  :/ Not sure how that happened.  Any ideas what I can do to fix that?

my only guess would be a creature pack you installed

look at the creature pack requirements to see if it needs texture files from another source