Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

I didn't install a creature pack tho....Oh wait.  I did.  I installed More Nasty Critters with Animated Pussy by Heroeddeleyenda...I uninstalled that...whole pack but didn't put More Nasty Crritters back in...Maybe that's it?  Perhaps I will download that separately and install that.  I usually don't install that pack...since I don't use creature stuff...clicked it by accident the last time.  heh.

I didn't install a creature pack tho....Oh wait.  I did.  I installed More Nasty Critters with Animated Pussy by Heroeddeleyenda...I uninstalled that...whole pack but didn't put More Nasty Crritters back in...Maybe that's it?  Perhaps I will download that separately and install that.  I usually don't install that pack...since I don't use creature stuff...clicked it by accident the last time.  heh.

:lol: that'd do it

I am not using the more slaves and had the last version just updated to the new one hoping that will sort it out. And not sure how to do logs with this one never really had any bugs that weren't caused by another mod conflict that I sorted out myself, so never learned how to do logs in this game.

I am not using the more slaves and had the last version just updated to the new one hoping that will sort it out.

ok, not using more slaves patch, just reboot it for now (mcm option)

if that doesn't fix it:

And not sure how to do logs with this one never really had any bugs that weren't caused by another mod conflict that I sorted out myself, so never learned how to do logs in this game.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

So only had enough time yesterday to capture and train my first slave, tonight I got a second one, and she gets stuck in flee and cower mode every single time I capture her. Is this normal or a bug? And any work around. she is actually pretty and a bandit leader no less so kind of want to add her to my tiny collection but alas it seems to not work at all. She just cowers and flees every time non stop dragging her self across the ground on one knee.

Her mood just gets locked into just captured mode tried whipping her to see if maybe submission would go up but nothing all zeros and I can't get any slave dialogues with her at all

that's definitely a bug. are you using the new more slaves patch or is this the defaults package

post the log of it either way

Hey Clifton thought i'd just come over to this thread since we were talking about it. so what's new in 1.4.3 fellglow camp download? I'm using 1.4.2

if you're still using 1.4.2 stick with it - the changes in 1.4.3 didn't get far enough along so ended up causing more problems

ok good to know. so my options are 6.2 beta and 6.2 beta ignore follower install only one? what exactly does ignore follower one do? i'm using AFT at the moment btw.

Hey Clifton thought i'd just come over to this thread since we were talking about it. so what's new in 1.4.3 fellglow camp download? I'm using 1.4.2

if you're still using 1.4.2 stick with it - the changes in 1.4.3 didn't get far enough along so ended up causing more problems

ok good to know. so my options are 6.2 beta and 6.2 beta ignore follower install only one?

what exactly does ignore follower one do? i'm using AFT at the moment btw.

aft users won't really need it, they still have the option to click talk

that's a special version made for eff users that won't enslave followers if their conditions are met

ok good to know. so my options are 6.2 beta and 6.2 beta ignore follower install only one?

that's a special version made for eff users that won't enslave followers if their conditions are met

ok what about the lakeview cell, is it compatible with hearthfire extended, I believe that adds more rooms to the basement, or at least the option to expand on the house, will it conflict you think?

Wait holdup, what is the difference between this mod and the original paradise halls?

All i need to download is - pahe_lives_on-6.2beta ignore follower enslavement, right ?

The ignore follower enslavement version is the one where i cannot enslave my followers, right?

Wait holdup, what is the difference between this mod and the original paradise halls?

All i need to download is - pahe_lives_on-6.2beta ignore follower enslavement, right ?

The ignore follower enslavement version is the one where i cannot enslave my followers, right?

The original version is what this is based off of.  This is the fixed and updated version.  You don't need the old Blahblah version to run this.  It replaces the old anyway.  (PAHE includes it)

Also if I understand correctly, the Ignore Followers version is for EFF users.  The other is for everyone else.  Clifton can correct me if I am wrong tho.

Alright, I encountered a bug with the Vanilla bandit camps Sex slaves patch. With it installed, I get that old problem of not being able to change the outfit for my slaves. I actually checked this with 6.1.9 (which i see isn't the most recent one, damn you move fast) and 6.1.7, got the same problem both versions. Disabled the patch, that problem goes away.

Edit: In other news, still get a CTD whenever I install Fellglow Rebuilt (1.4.3) but this probably just a problem with me or my game. To clarify, it installs fine but I CTD when I approach it.

ok what about the lakeview cell, is it compatible with hearthfire extended, I believe that adds more rooms to the basement, or at least the option to expand on the house, will it conflict you think?

that i can't say, haven't even heard of that mod yet

this was based on hearthfires so if hearthfires extended adds to it there might be conflicts based on load order 1 will likely run and not the other - or if you get lucky loot might make them both work

The original version is what this is based off of.  This is the fixed and updated version.  You don't need the old Blahblah version to run this.  It replaces the old anyway.  (PAHE includes it)

Also if I understand correctly, the Ignore Followers version is for EFF users.  The other is for everyone else.  Clifton can correct me if I am wrong tho.

well said, thanks bud

Alright, I encountered a bug with the Vanilla bandit camps Sex slaves patch. With it installed, I get that old problem of not being able to change the outfit for my slaves. I actually checked this with 6.1.9 (which i see isn't the most recent one, damn you move fast) and 6.1.7, got the same problem both versions. Disabled the patch, that problem goes away.

Edit: In other news, still get a CTD whenever I install Fellglow Rebuilt (1.4.3) but this probably just a problem with me or my game. To clarify, it installs fine but I CTD when I approach it.

ok, i'll be downgrading the felglow keep rebuild back to 1.4.2 soon so hopefully that should fix those problems

(wasn't expecting the extra script attachment involved and it'll take longer to fix the extra script

this was based on hearthfires so if hearthfires extended adds to it there might be conflicts based on load order 1 will likely run and not the other - or if you get lucky loot might make them both work

well said, thanks bud

ok, i'll be downgrading the felglow keep rebuild back to 1.4.2 soon so hopefully that should fix those problems

(wasn't expecting the extra script attachment involved and it'll take longer to fix the extra script

ok i'm still unsure how to check for conflicts in tes5edit so if I just install everything minus the lakeview.esp will that work? or do I need to go in and delete some files in folders or tes5edit that are attached to that esp?

Since people keep mentioning follower training, you CAN with the new versions use followers to train sex skills although it's not supported with internal dialog so takes an outside mod to trigger it.

For whatever reason slaves seem immune to mass sex types of mods. I've tried Scent of Sex, Random Sex and maybe another one or two and they just stand there while others around them (non-slaves) do get involved. One way I have got it to work is with targeted rather than mass sex mods. The one I use at the moment is Sexlab Tools http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47721-sexlab-tools-v30/

You can specify tags with it, alternating oral, anal and vaginal to keep them somewhat balanced. That seems to work somewhat better then random for me at least. It's not perfect but for now it is a way to get follower training into the game. If anyone can get the random sex types of mods working too I'd love to hear how.

ok i'm still unsure how to check for conflicts in tes5edit so if I just install everything minus the lakeview.esp will that work? or do I need to go in and delete some files in folders or tes5edit that are attached to that esp?

just disable its fine, that's why its made separate like that, it was merged in earlier versions of pahe then disappeared from version 6 so it was decided to copy it from version 5 to a separate esp for current versions

Since people keep mentioning follower training, you CAN with the new versions use followers to train sex skills although it's not supported with internal dialog so takes an outside mod to trigger it.

For whatever reason slaves seem immune to mass sex types of mods. I've tried Scent of Sex, Random Sex and maybe another one or two and they just stand there while others around them (non-slaves) do get involved. One way I have got it to work is with targeted rather than mass sex mods. The one I use at the moment is Sexlab Tools http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47721-sexlab-tools-v30/

You can specify tags with it, alternating oral, anal and vaginal to keep them somewhat balanced. That seems to work somewhat better then random for me at least. It's not perfect but for now it is a way to get follower training into the game. If anyone can get the random sex types of mods working too I'd love to hear how.

Eager NPC'S orgies work. I had about 40 Slaves around as dragon appeared. I still wonder, why I didn't get a CTD... BUT: It seems like you have to have a few NPC's around for that to work.

Idea for you to consider - level up ability for slaves, as the game increases the npc difficulty any npc's taken early on can be quite useless for fights, had a bandit with 35 hp that i'd had for quite a while when i was level 50. I've been using the console commands to amend there level/health so they can still be useful but a way for the slaves themselves to gain levels over time would be more immersive

Alight didn't see the reply to my question on how to do logs, my name cut out of it some how so it didn't notify me I got quoted. Anyways I installed Skre for the heck of it, and because of that did a new save. I updated to the newest version of this as well. I got 2 slaves fine so assumed it was working now, that clearing out the old version then putting the new one and then starting a new save did it. But nope slave number 3 decided she wanted to not respond.

I got a lot of mods sadly so its probably a conflict with one, in fact to put the milker in near my cells myself I got some utility mod that milk mod economy recommended for placing your own, which came with a few unwanted extras like auto loot, I turned that off real quick. And the one I think may be the culprit is the name changer its nice little add on I actualy love came with it. Changes the name from bandit, to a random name with [bandit] after the name to let me know they are bandit, or city guard whatever I turned that off, the brackets thinking that was the cause and had it random gen her a new name, but I think maybe she has to be named bandit, although last 2 had unique names and brackets, caught a vampire as my first one, and then got a bandit for the second one.

Anyways attaching the log for it now.

Papyrus.0.log

Idea for you to consider - level up ability for slaves, as the game increases the npc difficulty any npc's taken early on can be quite useless for fights, had a bandit with 35 hp that i'd had for quite a while when i was level 50. I've been using the console commands to amend there level/health so they can still be useful but a way for the slaves themselves to gain levels over time would be more immersive

currently there's a system in place based on the slave's combat training, it was planned to further that to make them level with the player. don't know if that ever got finished, but i do plan on looking into that at some point

Alight didn't see the reply to my question on how to do logs, my name cut out of it some how so it didn't notify me I got quoted. Anyways I installed Skre for the heck of it, and because of that did a new save. I updated to the newest version of this as well. I got 2 slaves fine so assumed it was working now, that clearing out the old version then putting the new one and then starting a new save did it. But nope slave number 3 decided she wanted to not respond.

I got a lot of mods sadly so its probably a conflict with one, in fact to put the milker in near my cells myself I got some utility mod that milk mod economy recommended for placing your own, which came with a few unwanted extras like auto loot, I turned that off real quick. And the one I think may be the culprit is the name changer its nice little add on I actualy love came with it. Changes the name from bandit, to a random name with [bandit] after the name to let me know they are bandit, or city guard whatever I turned that off, the brackets thinking that was the cause and had it random gen her a new name, but I think maybe she has to be named bandit, although last 2 had unique names and brackets, caught a vampire as my first one, and then got a bandit for the second one.

Anyways attaching the log for it now.

this first bug here is from mf radiant prostitution:

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (74001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (74001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

i quit using that cuz skse conflicted with it and it additionally conflicted with jcontainer

this here i've sen pop-up from time to time lately, but haven't seen why:

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] ERROR: Property slave_stub on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0F01FAEF) cannot be bound because alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0F01FAEF) is not the right type

only known fix right now is to redownload

this here is some huge problem with vampires:

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MGThalmorFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireMistwalker on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ReanimateFXShader on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankCombatBonusSpell03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA16VaerminaHostileFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ParalysisSprigganDeath on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property PotentialFollowerFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVigilantTolan on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MG08ParalysisSpellEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesPerk01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CWImperialFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireProgression on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property UIHealthHeartbeatALP on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property PerkGrandmaster2HParalysisFFSelf on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDynamicStages on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireEnthrallAlias03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSunEffects on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property crVampireSunDamage on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDrain10 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVFearsEmbrace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDrain12 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVDeflectLight on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MQ201PartyGuardFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFeedMessage4 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1ThrallFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireRaiseDeadLeftHand05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property crVampireDrain03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireBurnInSun02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ParalysisFFSelfAreaVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA02CultistsAreEnemies on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireNoPotionPerk on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankIceFleshSpell06 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CreateVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireExtractingBlood on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property T03HatePlayerFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVampiricMindBlast on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ClothesPrisonerTunic on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property EnchParalysisFFContact on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionKolskeggr on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property EnableVampireBloodPoints on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireUpdateGameTime on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSunDamage05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankCombatBonusSpell01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVBats on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CWWhiterunGuardNeutralFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireUnholyGrasp on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DaysAsAVampireForRank on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireHunterIllusionImmune on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA02GuardFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireAmaranthFeed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireCharisma01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVMortalsMask on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFeedOffDead on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankTelekinesis2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property PerkDeepFreezeParalysisFFSelfArea40 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property FoxRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CreateNPCVampireSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireCombatBonus on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireLastTimeFed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property dunDawnstarSanctuaryGuardianFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireEnthrallAlias02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankFrostCloud01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionWinterhold on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireCallCreature on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireBurnInSun06 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankInvokeFogSpell02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankBlinkAttackSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property WEThalmorPlayerEnemyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireInvisibilityRecast on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireLordLeftPowerAttackFeedBack on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSunDamage on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireTollereSanguinare on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankIceFleshSpell01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankProgression on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1DawnguardExteriorGuardFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireBurnInSun07 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property TGTQ04NiranyeAttacksFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionPale on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesSpell05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireStageGlobal on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireMistform on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property FXParalyzeMassBodyHolder on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVampirism on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankIceFleshSpell04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRevealAuras on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireDetectLife on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDetectAll on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property InfluenceAggDownFFAimed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSunDamage2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property AlchParalysis on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRank on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireNoRedScreen on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesSpell04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property WIPlayerEnemyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSleep2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSleep3 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireWEAssassinKhajiitF on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDomination on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MG08ParalysisAbilityEffect on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property dunMarkarthWizard_SecureAreaFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ElderRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVampireDrain on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property JobGuardCaptainFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireAmaranth on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVictimBecomesVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MS03ChaletGuardEnemyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireExtractBlood on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property UsingVampireEnthrallPerk on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFoodPotionHealing on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VeilOfFearUseCount on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CurrentFollowerFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA10PlayerEnemyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesSpell01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property TG09NightingaleEnemyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireRaiseDeadLeftHand03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankInvokeFogSpell04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CWMission08AllGiantsPlayerFriendFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireBurnInSun04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesPerk03 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VOCShoutFXAnimalAllegianceSound on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDeflectLightandShadow on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVDrain on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVChangeRevert on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVUnholyGrasp on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ParalysisFFAimedVampireSleep2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankMistFormSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVCorpseCurse on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFallingDamageReduction2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionFalkreath on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDetectAll02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property PerkGrandmaster1HParalysisFFSelf on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property PotentialMarriageFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireCharisma02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireBats on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MQ201ExteriorGuardFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA02GuardsPlayerEnemy on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BetterVampiresMenuOptionsSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VigilantOfStendarrFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BetterVampiresDamage on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVFeedingHotkey on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankBloodWard02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireHunters on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireQuickReflexesSpell02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionHaafingar on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA02ElisifAfraidOfPlayer on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSleep on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVCallCreature on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionFalkreath on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankIceFleshSpell02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireNoPotionsVar on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireSeduction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampirePraeceptorPerks on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionHaafingar on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRevealAuras2 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionSons on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankSummonCreatureSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireNoHealingVar on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireWEAssassinArgonianF on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VQ02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVMindBlast on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVMistwalker on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BetterVampiresHotkey on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankBloodWard01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireJumpBonusSpell on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1SunFire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireRaiseDeadLeftHand04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDrain08 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireNeckMarks on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireRaiseDeadLeftHand02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionRift on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankFrostCloud02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVBloodWard on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireHunter on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BetterVampiresHotkeyPressed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property AbVampire05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankInvokeFogSpell05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property ElderRaceVampire on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankCombatBonusSpell06 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionRiften on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVNightVampireVision on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankBloodWard04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MS08ParalysisFFAimed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property OrcGuardFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property NeckMarksRight on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property CrimeFactionOrcs on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFireWeakness on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property Sovngarde on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property NPCDragonAttackBite on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDrain05 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DummyFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DA02CulistsPlayerEnemy on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MAGAltarsBlessingFireA2DSound on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1ParalysisFFAimed on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankFrostCloud06 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionSoljund on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BluePalaceWingWorld on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireDrain06 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireBurnInSun01 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampirePraestareRemoveAllFactions on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVampiresServant on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankAbilitiesSatiation on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BloodMeterDisableFeedTimer on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireHuntersRevertVL on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property RiftenSkoomaDealerFactionEnemy on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireIdentifyingTurnedNPCs on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireEnthrallAlias07 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionDragonbridge on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampirePraestareSanguinare on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property RiftenRatwayFactionEnemy on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property DLC1HunterFaction on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property IdleSearchBody on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampirePCHunters on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property pa_DLC1SeranaHoldsVyrthur on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireVictimAppearance on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property InvisibilityVampiric on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireRankCombatBonusSpell02 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property BVInvokeFog on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireTurnToAshPile on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property GuardFactionDawnstar on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireFeedingAnimation on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property VampireEnthrallAlias04 on script playervampirequestscript attached to PlayerVampireQuest (000EAFD5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

normally everybody gets a small bit about vamps in their logs, but yours goes on for over half the log

next up from mia:

[07/03/2016 - 04:22:35AM] warning: Property MiaDungeonSlaveMarker1 on script PF_MiaDungeonSlave3Chained_06054A3F attached to (0C054A3F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

already marked as a known conflict

some other minor issues in there, see if fixing the above clears it up first

Yeah I got better vampires installed as well as one that makes non combat npcs flee I can live with out radiant I mean I just got it to tinker with made a few coins but nothing worth keeping if its causing issues.

better vampires likely has some extra requirements you're missing like race compatibility update or something along those lines and that other mod might be causing your problems with enslavement i can't say for sure until the vamp spam improves to a reasonable level

just disable its fine, that's why its made separate like that, it was merged in earlier versions of pahe then disappeared from version 6 so it was decided to copy it from version 5 to a separate esp for current versions

ok thanks

Is it a known issue that enslaving a single bandit and keeping it naked, will cause wild bandits that looks like that to be naked?

I cant remember from the last time I was using paradise halls related stuff if that was the case :)

its a known issue of the enslavement process, the clothing given to the slave after enslavement rarely if ever effects that, but its also been said that the auction at home sweet home has ways of resetting that back to default (haven't tested that feature of hsh yet to verify this)

so far the closest we've come to fixing this is to lower the odds of that npc returning, but its still possible in secluded areas to get the same npc and once the same actor base comes back again as a new bandit, its likely to be naked

Is it a known issue that enslaving a single bandit and keeping it naked, will cause wild bandits that looks like that to be naked?

I cant remember from the last time I was using paradise halls related stuff if that was the case :)

its a known issue of the enslavement process, the clothing given to the slave after enslavement rarely if ever effects that, but its also been said that the auction at home sweet home has ways of resetting that back to default (haven't tested that feature of hsh yet to verify this)

so far the closest we've come to fixing this is to lower the odds of that npc returning, but its still possible in secluded areas to get the same npc and once the same actor base comes back again as a new bandit, its likely to be naked

Thank you for the quick answer :)

My current slaves died, ehm...,  in an attempt to fix the issue, but I'll hold out hope for it to work with one of their clones then :)

Or I'll have to live in a world with perverted bandits and witches :P

EDIT: On a sidenote, do you/we/the community understand the issue to such an extent that it would be possible to have a reset-option? (Knowing full well that it would almost certainly break all current slaves of that base, or all slaves, depening on how such a reset was made?)

Mostly asking out of curiosity, but if it was possible, and if it could be made to target one base at a time, then you could at least clean up those bases that you no longer have slaves of :)