Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

If Deadly Wenches and Moar (sp) Deadly Wenches are really incompatible, please add them to the incompatible list.

Love the way they look - but I have had some really strange anomalies with them. Broken enslavement, wandering slaves, etc.

the problem is I haven't been able to reproduce any issues with the wenches yet and the few ties I get a papyrus log from the users who had any issues with it, the log said it was an issue from skyrim

for now i'll see if its been updated since my last test run then check it for errors from tesedit and add it to my test list against  the new core

If Deadly Wenches and Moar (sp) Deadly Wenches are really incompatible, please add them to the incompatible list.

Love the way they look - but I have had some really strange anomalies with them. Broken enslavement, wandering slaves, etc.

the problem is I haven't been able to reproduce any issues with the wenches yet and the few ties I get a papyrus log from the users who had any issues with it, the log said it was an issue from skyrim

for now i'll see if its been updated since my last test run then check it for errors from tesedit and add it to my test list against  the new core

In your testing it would be good to know if you give them a clean bill of health.

They make - by far - the most attractive and deadliest slaves going. A couple of those really clear a dungeon.

In your testing it would be good to know if you give them a clean bill of health.

They make - by far - the most attractive and deadliest slaves going. A couple of those really clear a dungeon.

another user told us at the old thread that was what made that mod so unstable for so many people - the way it was modded, those npc's were given abilities they shouldn't have

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem but when i try to enslave a female with Deviously cursed loot installed it automatically tries to revert to loot's bondage and solicitation dialogue. I tried turning these settings off and now my new slaves wont open any dialogue. This is on a new save with a fresh install. Any advice?

I haven't seen anyone else with this problem but when i try to enslave a female with Deviously cursed loot installed it automatically tries to revert to loot's bondage and solicitation dialogue. I tried turning these settings off and now my new slaves wont open any dialogue. This is on a new save with a fresh install. Any advice?

sounds like 1 or he other is stuck, never had any problems with cursed loot before so you'll need to post the enslavement log

Hi.. I just wanted to know if Organized Bandits in Skyrim (OBIS) compatible with this mod?

never heard of it, I guess it should be compatible

Is the bounty hunter quest from this mod? Because I believe I had an encounter with something nasty. Every time that a quest related to the slaves is initialized, my current slave gets a "blank state". Her stats stay the same, but she loses her name and I am unable to talk to her. The only way to fix her is to go in the MCM menu and reset the slave. That slave was caught before the first quest given by the jarl of falkreath.

After that, I went and captured another slave to put in one of the forced labor camps. Once I did so: poom! Another quest and the same slave goes back to nameless and untalkable.

I guess I should name her Nameless...

Is the bounty hunter quest from this mod? Because I believe I had an encounter with something nasty. Every time that a quest related to the slaves is initialized, my current slave gets a "blank state". Her stats stay the same, but she loses her name and I am unable to talk to her. The only way to fix her is to go in the MCM menu and reset the slave. That slave was caught before the first quest given by the jarl of falkreath.

After that, I went and captured another slave to put in one of the forced labor camps. Once I did so: poom! Another quest and the same slave goes back to nameless and untalkable.

I guess I should name her Nameless...

that quest is from home sweet home:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/page-11?do=findComment&comment=1649920

but if she's losing her name your best bet is to post the enslavement log

Edited by CliftonJD

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was from home sweet home or not, so in doubt I posted here.

If by enslavement log you mean papyrus, there it is. But I see no error related to PAHE. Probably due to the diarrhea from the start then.

I'm aware of all the errors spawned by for the masses and CACO, there are some issues with this savegame and I don't know what it is. Earlier I had to clean the savefile to be able to save after the quest "forbidden book", and now I have again a loose script even though I didn't change my plugin list.

CACO seems to have some issues with it's alchemy overhaul. But as long as I can play this character, I'll stick to it.

On a side note, is it possible to force the female player being on "top" of the male slave while doing anal? Is there something I can change to make that happen?

Papyrus.0.log

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was from home sweet home or not, so in doubt I posted here.

If by enslavement log you mean papyrus, there it is. But I see no error related to PAHE. Probably due to the diarrhea from the start then.

I'm aware of all the errors spawned by for the masses and CACO, there are some issues with this savegame and I don't know what it is. Earlier I had to clean the savefile to be able to save after the quest "forbidden book", and now I have again a loose script even though I didn't change my plugin list.

CACO seems to have some issues with it's alchemy overhaul. But as long as I can play this character, I'll stick to it.

a few sloppy mods in there, but the latest update to home sweet home is the worst bug in your log. since your problem is due to a hsh quested actor you'll need to wait til musje cleans the obsolete properties from the quest or try an older version and reload to before enslaving her

already reported the log spam, she thought it was harmless, but that's quite a few pages there for 1 mod.

On a side note, is it possible to force the female player being on "top" of the male slave while doing anal?

I could look into making that an option

Is there something I can change to make that happen?

if your a scripter I can show you what to change, if not you'll have to wait for that

female player has always been harder to choose animations, I guess its about time we left that to the player

a few sloppy mods in there, but the latest update to home sweet home is the worst bug in your log. since your problem is due to a hsh quested actor you'll need to wait til musje cleans the obsolete properties from the quest or try an older version and reload to before enslaving her

already reported the log spam, she thought it was harmless, but that's quite a few pages there for 1 mod.

I saw, actually I lurk a lot and read each topic related to the mods I use.

Thing is, I don't need to reset the slave. All I have to do is rename her so I can talk to her, but somehow her name get lost every now and then. Technicalities, but probably the same root issue.

On a side note, is it possible to force the female player being on "top" of the male slave while doing anal?

if your a scripter I can show you what to change, if not you'll have to wait for that

female player has always been harder to choose animations, I guess its about time we left that to the player

I'm not familar with papyrus per say, but I have knowledge of other languages. I don't think it would be too hard to read and do minor changes to an existing code. I managed to understand how to compile a script, but I still have no idea what those TIF__ are all about.

I took the liberty to look at the sources, I assume I have inverse the aggressiveness and sexlab will take over by equipping the strapons and so on?

From the file PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc:130.

If _target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0        ;female player, male NPC
                    Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)    
                    Model.AddActor(_target, IsVictim = aggressive)    ; NPC penetrates female player
                    tag = tag + ", AnalCreampie, Standing, Behind, Kneeling, Holding, Behind, Reverse, DoggyStyle, Anal"

I saw, actually I lurk a lot and read each topic related to the mods I use.

Thing is, I don't need to reset the slave. All I have to do is rename her so I can talk to her, but somehow her name get lost every now and then. Technicalities, but probably the same root issue.

I'm not familar with papyrus per say, but I have knowledge of other languages. I don't think it would be too hard to read and do minor changes to an existing code. I managed to understand how to compile a script, but I still have no idea what those TIF__ are all about.

I took the liberty to look at the sources, I assume I have inverse the aggressiveness and sexlab will take over by equipping the strapons and so on?

From the file PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc:130.

If _target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0        ;female player, male NPC
                    Model.AddActor(_player, IsVictim = false)    
                    Model.AddActor(_target, IsVictim = aggressive)    ; NPC penetrates female player
                    tag = tag + ", AnalCreampie, Standing, Behind, Kneeling, Holding, Behind, Reverse, DoggyStyle, Anal"

earlier version of sl it was done that way, but that was the major thing I had to fix with pahe rape script for sl1.6 - if you just change it like that sl will assume its female: female is designated first, unless the script designates the genders

1 of the problems that came up with the female player using male slaves this way was that it would look a bit awkward seeing the female player attempt to penetrate her male slave as tho he were female. the slave has parts there that shouldn't be penetrated in that manner

i'll look into sl about it

edit:

if you change only the animations for anal, it might work how you intend for it

Sooo who is Ingrid and why won't she respond to dialgogue requests? Ran into her randomly searching pinewatch.

Future quest not yet finished? If she's part of a quest I don't think I'm on, maybe she should be moved or given some non-quest dialgogue/interaction.

Sooo who is Ingrid and why won't she respond to dialgogue requests? Ran into her randomly searching pinewatch.

Future quest not yet finished? If she's part of a quest I don't think I'm on, maybe she should be moved or given some non-quest dialgogue/interaction.

Ingrid might not really be more than a test chic - she might have the option to enslave faction from pahe6 was still in beta

heard rumors about her, but I've never seen her myself

It has probably been asked already but it's a weekend and I don't feel like reading through the 57 pages of posts: how do I remove a slave from a list? Tried "markfordelete" and tried releasing them and even killing (hated doing that) a couple to see what happens but the deleted one stays on the list as do the released and the killed. They just go to to pahe heaven (clone cell)...

And (BTW) Wenches go great with pahe. Some of those girls are SO pretty that they could have been released as individual follower mods! Played for 2 days now and, so far, no problems. Need to build a bigger prison though....

And one more thing... animations simply refuse to work in my game. Have the same problem with Mia's Lair and Amorous Adventures until I have switched AA to OSex version. OSex works perfectly but Sexlab Framework? Never!

It has probably been asked already but it's a weekend and I don't feel like reading through the 57 pages of posts: how do I remove a slave from a list? Tried "markfordelete" and tried releasing them and even killing (hated doing that) a couple to see what happens but the deleted one stays on the list as do the released and the killed. They just go to to pahe heaven (clone cell)...

And (BTW) Wenches go great with pahe. Some of those girls are SO pretty that they could have been released as individual follower mods! Played for 2 days now and, so far, no problems. Need to build a bigger prison though....

And one more thing... animations simply refuse to work in my game. Have the same problem with Mia's Lair and Amorous Adventures until I have switched AA to OSex version. OSex works perfectly but Sexlab Framework? Never!

sexlab is a dependency, you'll need to get that working before the animations here will work. my best guess would be to check that you have its dependencies and that those are all upto date, including skse and skyui5

having already sent your slaves to the cloning cell will make it much harder to release them now, there's a post further up the page about retrieving them from the cloning cell and I plan to make a button in the mcm for both retrieval and release functions. for now I can't say why release doesn't always work, but it's already been looked into for better performance next update. there's still the option to sell any unwanted slaves at felglow slave camp or the newer mod "and you get a slave" from musje has options for selling the slaves to other npc's

I have a Tes5Edit error flagged on paradise_halls.esm that I don't quite know how to fix:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] paradise_halls.esm
[00:00] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:0304D3CD]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

Trying to get all the mods I run error free. This one may be worth looking at.

I have a Tes5Edit error flagged on paradise_halls.esm that I don't quite know how to fix:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] paradise_halls.esm
[00:00] PAHCageEffect "Cage" [MGEF:0304D3CD]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0104D3D0] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

Trying to get all the mods I run error free. This one may be worth looking at.

yes, its 1 of layam's bugs we have to guess how best to handle it. its already been looked into for a solution. if it works the next update will have that fixed

I've been using Wenches with PAHE for a while now and there is a bit of a problem... even if you are very careful with capturing and/or killing them at the end of the run my slave list can be full of entries. It includes slaves that I have picked AND 4 or 5 entries of the other wenches in pahe clone cell which I'm sure I've never encountered or killed. Those mods are just too good (IMO) to stop using them but caution is advised or your list of slaves will get filled in no time at all with useless clone cell entries.

Kudos to whoever designed the original clone mechanism.

I enslaved Muiri, totally forgetting she was critical to the Dark Brotherhood Quest line.

When Astrik assigned me to go talk to her, I was sure I had broken the whole Quest line.

But no - Slave Muiri picked up all her Quest dialog lines, and even helped me on the assassination. Quest completed normally.

All a very nice surprise.

Kudos to whoever designed the original clone mechanism.

the original mechanism was designed by layam at nexus, but paradise halls comes with a warning that if you enslave ulfric, it could break the quest

I enslaved Muiri, totally forgetting she was critical to the Dark Brotherhood Quest line.

When Astrik assigned me to go talk to her, I was sure I had broken the whole Quest line.

But no - Slave Muiri picked up all her Quest dialog lines, and even helped me on the assassination. Quest completed normally.

All a very nice surprise.

that was 1 of blahbla's fixes to it when he started pahe

@CliftonJD: I recently upgraded my PC and reinstalled all my Skyrim Mod Organizer folder+mods.

I wanted to know how Creature Frameworks can create problems with PAHE.. if I use both, I have an issue or error?

thanks in advance.

cheers!

S.

Guest Long John

@CliftonJD - Is there any specific version of SlaveTats required please or is it in a yet to be uploaded update? If it is an update could you please send it to me or let me know when it is available?