Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Is it a known issue that enslaving a single bandit and keeping it naked, will cause wild bandits that looks like that to be naked?

I cant remember from the last time I was using paradise halls related stuff if that was the case :)

its a known issue of the enslavement process, the clothing given to the slave after enslavement rarely if ever effects that, but its also been said that the auction at home sweet home has ways of resetting that back to default (haven't tested that feature of hsh yet to verify this)

so far the closest we've come to fixing this is to lower the odds of that npc returning, but its still possible in secluded areas to get the same npc and once the same actor base comes back again as a new bandit, its likely to be naked

Thank you for the quick answer :)

My current slaves died, ehm...,  in an attempt to fix the issue, but I'll hold out hope for it to work with one of their clones then :)

Or I'll have to live in a world with perverted bandits and witches :P

EDIT: On a sidenote, do you/we/the community understand the issue to such an extent that it would be possible to have a reset-option? (Knowing full well that it would almost certainly break all current slaves of that base, or all slaves, depening on how such a reset was made?)

Mostly asking out of curiosity, but if it was possible, and if it could be made to target one base at a time, then you could at least clean up those bases that you no longer have slaves of :)

umm, the naked bandit issue has been thought of and considered for options, but no fix or reset yet

when we get the list of bugs and features to work on a bit lower that will be considered more

What is the conflict?

0f42cb06d67724102508e60d427c14a2.jpg

foreign language i don't understand, But fortunately i was migrating that from the archives to the master file today so - no real conflict shown - that's the old trespassing hotfix

if the the old thread with blabla still has his files that would be known as the trespassing hotfix (built into every later version since then)

Edited by CliftonJD

Hey, thanks for this mod it's amazing.

However, I'm getting a bug and I'm not sure what's causing it. Sometimes when I capture a slave, they get stuck in fleeing mode and I don't get any of the dialogue options I'm supposed to get from paradise halls. Here's my papyrus log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

ok, i'll take a look at the log after i wake a bit more

Please use the new site. This post will disappear in about one day.

so today i need to post it here then move it there and tomorrow i lose the spoiler button

The new site has the spoilers exactly as the old one.

ahh, its just moved to a new icon, found it thanks ;)

to everybody else, the new support thread is here:

http://new.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?page=38#comment-1603854

Hey, thanks for this mod it's amazing.

However, I'm getting a bug and I'm not sure what's causing it. Sometimes when I capture a slave, they get stuck in fleeing mode and I don't get any of the dialogue options I'm supposed to get from paradise halls. Here's my papyrus log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

your log has a few issues in it that may be harmless - skipping past those for now i did find a mod in your log that causes others issues:

[07/04/2016 - 03:54:01AM] warning: Property dunArcherQST on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to (2F2E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/04/2016 - 03:54:01AM] warning: Property myActor on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to (2F2E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/04/2016 - 03:54:01AM] warning: Property flArrows on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to (2F2E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

that's not confirmed as a problem for pahe so set that mod aside for now and retest it some other time after your current problem is fixed

your next problem is small enough it might not be a problem, but its a dialog issue so its worth looking into:

[07/04/2016 - 03:54:01AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__020012CD to topic info 8C0012CD on quest sirsal_immersivedialogue_mugging (8C000D62) because their base types do not match
[07/04/2016 - 03:54:01AM] Error: Unable to bind script TIF__02008F1D to topic info 8C008F1D on quest sirsal_immersivedialogue_conversation (8C005903) because their base types do not match

-that also comes in other forms later in the log

the next mod i see from your log i've heard " VioLens - A Killmove Mod" might have some issues - try testing without it

fix those above issues and catch some new slaves then post the updated log of catching those slaves, if that doesn't fix it

this:

I didn't install a creature pack tho....Oh wait.  I did.  I installed More Nasty Critters with Animated Pussy by Heroeddeleyenda...I uninstalled that...whole pack but didn't put More Nasty Crritters back in...Maybe that's it?  Perhaps I will download that separately and install that.  I usually don't install that pack...since I don't use creature stuff...clicked it by accident the last time.  heh.

+

On 7/5/2016 at 2:52 AM, bhodorbox said:

So I removed the nasty critters pack, and the mod works now. Except I can't rename captured slaves. Neither auto nor manual rename works. Here's my papyrus log. Thanks in advance CliftonJD.

Papyrus.0.log

+

On 7/4/2016 at 4:49 AM, sidfu said:

hey clifton i vote to bring back the timer for when u enslave. was doing tests as i was building my perma profile and noticed that outside combat enslaves love to fail and combat enslaves love to fail if u dont finish fight. the error u get is the same old one the nowait/disable error thats been posted lots before. i think the reason they failing is due to pahe is trying to kill/disable/clone them so fast its not letting all the effects on them to clear. a good example is on my skyre play i noticed was getting alot of xxx sneak and such fails. so looked up the npc they where refernceing and behold it was the slave i had either just enslaved and or a slave that is following that is close to battle trying to hide.

me i woould personly like a toggle to have only process the ones on 1 knee thats marked for enslavment till aftere combat is finish.

btw have u contacted the guy who made the addon for pah that added the bows for enslaveing and stuff to see if that can be used by you?

the instant enslave result you're seeing only means the enslavement process bugged out before the switch actor function call

so far the only way i've been able to reproduce the problem is to compile the pahcore so the next update i'll either delete the source file or post an older file from the archives that might have other side effects, but won't break the enslavement

On 7/4/2016 at 8:07 PM, sidfu said:

i use MO so there never any old files.

got a question is it possible for effects from other mods to cause the enslavement to fail if they not clearing before the enslavement process finish?

so far that's looking like the problem you might have with creature framework treating everything that walks as a creature attempting to apply the effects to npc's and failing to do so just before enslavement

creature framework is getting marked as a conflict

On 7/5/2016 at 7:24 PM, sidfu said:

want to know what the modifer key does? well step right up and for the price of 24  18yo female slaves and 1 mother in law below age of 45 u can buy this nice modifer key that when held and hitting the mark key at same time when not in combat will do a defeat like take down from behind auto putting the target into the state to enslave faction.

thats pretty much what it seemed to do for me when pllaying around. it seems it was made so say u want to enslave that whiterun guard but u dont want to arrgo everyone? so u would do this when they alone u can enslave and not get a bounty as it goes from bounty to last whitness dead automaticlay once they enslaved.

had to test that a few times, still couldn't get the modifier key to do anything

the mark key did as you described on its own when nobody else was around and only then - that's where multiple testing came in as i was able to isolate the target to test out the move then as soon as other npc's were nearby it wouldn't work

I just installed 6.2.1 from 6.19. I just installed over 6.19, and then added the vanilla bandits patch. What does this patch do exactly?

I'm having two problems:

1. Renames of bandits, and alike don't stick. When I leave a cell name goes blank. Just on bad guys.

2. Sometimes when capturing a slave, I wont get the slave dialog. They act like I captured them but no dialog. They keep running away at that point. Resetting the PAH does not seem to fix that. Any ideas?

All these problems seem to happen with the vanilla bandits,soldiers, etc...

As always thanks for working this. It brought me back to Skyrim.

I just installed 6.2.1 from 6.19. I just installed over 6.19, and then added the vanilla bandits patch. What does this patch do exactly?

I'm having two problems:

1. Renames of bandits, and alike don't stick. When I leave a cell name goes blank. Just on bad guys.

2. Sometimes when capturing a slave, I wont get the slave dialog. They act like I captured them but no dialog. They keep running away at that point. Resetting the PAH does not seem to fix that. Any ideas?

• sexslaves for vanilla mod patch requires sexslaves for vanilla bandits mod
  • that's a patch made thru the thread here by another user a couple pages back adds some options to the mcm for that mod
  • if you didn't have these bugs before installing that patch for that mod you haven't stated if you have the required mod for it i'd say there's likely an issue with that patch or it just needs you to install sexslaves for vanilla bandits
  • if you already had those problems i'll need to see the log of enslavement

I'm having two problems:

The patch is meant to be used with the Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps mod so if you don't use that mod you don;t need the patch.

Also, I had some trouble with the patch, by that i mean it seemed to change some things in PAHE which caused me to have a lot of bugs.

thanks for the tip, it didn't take long to see he's altered the pahcore so the patch will cause problems for everybody trying it

not claiming sabotage, but after needing to roll back my progress with pahe not once, but twice i took a look back at my archives and compared them to the scripts

basically we don't have a working pahcore source file so any attempt to alter that breaks the cloning process

i thought of deleting the source file, but then if anybody already has the source, it still exists so to counter this problem current versions of pahe are being distributed with last known working version of the script that will cause some appearance problems for those users, but won't break enslavement so they know they fucked up, but no serious damage it

• for now the patch is being removed to prevent further issues
  • fixing that script is my next priority after that
  • version 5.x was discontinued for that very same script issue
  • that means in order to fix this i'll need to dig deeper into the archives then update those old scripts and find what changes made caused the problems
Edited by CliftonJD

I'm having two problems:

The patch is meant to be used with the Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps mod so if you don't use that mod you don;t need the patch. Also, I had some trouble with the patch, by that i mean it seemed to change some things in PAHE which caused me to have a lot of bugs.

I thought there was a reward system for when a slave got a stat to 100...after all this time, I FINALLY got a slave's Combat stat to 100...I could have sworn there was something about rewarding a slave somewhere about that.  I have 2 others who aren't far behind.  

(WIth all the problems I have had in the past, I have never managed to keep a save going long enough to get a slave this high, let alone 3 of them trained this high...hehe)

I have 1 slave (First slave I captured) that has 2 stats at 97, Submission and Combat.  
I have 1 slave (A Doppelganger ghost from a mod because she's different) She has Combat at 100

I have 1 slave at 91 combat

I have 1 slave at 87 combat

I still haven't even gotten around to getting Alva, my all time favorite Vampire to capture.  I dunno why, but she's a must for me to capture.  haha

I thought there was a reward system for when a slave got a stat to 100...after all this time, I FINALLY got a slave's Combat stat to 100...I could have sworn there was something about rewarding a slave somewhere about that.  I have 2 others who aren't far behind.  

(WIth all the problems I have had in the past, I have never managed to keep a save going long enough to get a slave this high, let alone 3 of them trained this high...hehe)

I have 1 slave (First slave I captured) that has 2 stats at 97, Submission and Combat.  

I have 1 slave (A Doppelganger ghost from a mod because she's different) She has Combat at 100

I have 1 slave at 91 combat

I have 1 slave at 87 combat

I still haven't even gotten around to getting Alva, my all time favorite Vampire to capture.  I dunno why, but she's a must for me to capture.  haha

well congrats on getting higher combat stats than i've ever achieved, but submission is much more easily achieved by tieing them up with "i'm going to make you stay here for a while"

the reward system for the slaves having reached 100 submission might still be broken: that's the update in version 5.1 i was never able to get the dialogs to work for that even when i was testing it for blabla, never even got a response about why it wouldn't work, but eventually the whole system was unstable on that version and the project had to be scrubbed and rolled back before it ever got released

• having discovered later that the majority slaves captured in version 5.0 were being assigned as none objects that broke the code until just before 6.0 was released may have lead to the problems in 5.1
  • after fixing the problem with pahcore source script as described 2 posts above i might be able to return to this problem sooner than i'd thought

This is Ania, the Doppelganger and Tavia (Merged together in a PNG)post-446681-0-74928700-1468015304_thumb.png

Tavia is the first slave I captured, with the 2 stats at 97, and Ania is the Doppelganger from Amiee follower if I recall.  She's a Doppelganger that is at the same location as the paladin version of that follower.  

And yes, I modav the Health, Magicka and Stamina stats of my slaves...because I can.  hehehe

When one of them hits 100 Submission, I will see what happens.

This is Ania, the Doppelganger and Tavia (Merged together in a PNG)attachicon.gifAnia.png

Tavia is the first slave I captured, with the 2 stats at 97, and Ania is the Doppelganger from Amiee follower if I recall.  She's a Doppelganger that is at the same location as the paladin version of that follower.  

And yes, I modav the Health, Magicka and Stamina stats of my slaves...because I can.  hehehe

hmm, interesting ghost in the background of that image

This is Ania, the Doppelganger and Tavia (Merged together in a PNG)attachicon.gifAnia.png

That's the Doppelganger from Aimee

When you pick up that follower, at the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon.  They are both outside.  Apparently they are fighting outside.  I managed to tag the Doppelganger.  

The mod creator didn't change the dopp.  It's the mage version of the follower, but I installed the Paladin version.  I didn't pick up the follower, just enslaved the ghost.  The Doppelganger has some nice powers too.  Spellcaster...and has some rather creepy combat speech...Seems to be more fun then the actual follower.  haha

That's the Doppelganger from Aimee

When you pick up that follower, at the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon.  They are both outside.  Apparently they are fighting outside.  I managed to tag the Doppelganger.  

The mod creator didn't change the dopp.  It's the mage version of the follower, but I installed the Paladin version.  I didn't pick up the follower, just enslaved the ghost.  The Doppelganger has some nice powers too.  Spellcaster...and has some rather creepy combat speech...Seems to be more fun then the actual follower.  haha

:lol:

Gotta ask, what mods are you using for their clothing? rather curious.

Gotta ask, what mods are you using for their clothing? rather curious.

Most of my slaves are using UNP Maid to Order by Nightasy, One of them is sporting a Corset with long skirt from Art of Magicka. Miribelle (She's actually hanging out with me via Amorous Adventures) is also wearing an outfit from Art of Magicka I believe.

Sofia, who's arm and leg are visible over on the left...is wearing Snap Up Booty Shorts and Top also by Nightasy with the gloves and boots from Black Rose by N8k because I love the look of the boots and gloves and most of Nightasy's stuff for UNPPetite doesn't come with boots...heh

I used the Sofia Customizer to give her UNP Petite.

Also for the record I am using Prettier Bandits.  It not only makes the bandits and a lot of other non-unique NPCs better looking...It actually makes them unique.  It kinda disables the auto-rename feature of PAHE on the females, but that's ok.  I can actually knock up my slaves using Beeing Female...

Is there ANY way at all to get slaves to actually follow orders? I tell them to stay and they wander some, not a lot but enough to mix up the ones I've dealt with and the ones I need to work on. Once they are trained I'd love to be able to tell them to relax and sandbox but there's just the 'wait' order so they mostly stand or sit around looking at me like a bunch of neutered cats. But the one that really just pushed me over the edge was pose training. Even at or near 100% on all skills across the board they still insist on breaking pose if already on it or worse yet refusing to assume the pose at all. They go down briefly then pop right back up and just stand there. I just killed maybe 30 or so of them a few minutes ago when I lost my temper with trying to get them to go down and stay down. Had intended them for "Milk Mod" but decided it was mostly just pissing me off so not worth it.

I'd be fine with editing the script myself, except that I don't have quite the knowledge needed to decode the damned thing ;) The idea of training and progress is great but at some point that should be done with. If getting them to go down and stay down means breaking or skipping training, I'm fine with that. If the changes needed could be pointed out I can insert them into the script myself.

Is there ANY way at all to get slaves to actually follow orders? I tell them to stay and they wander some, not a lot but enough to mix up the ones I've dealt with and the ones I need to work on. ...but there's just the 'wait' order so they mostly stand or sit around looking at me like a bunch of neutered cats.

i don't know what version you're even running to be getting those dialogs. wait around here is the dialog i see, if you still have a "wait" order you need to update.

Once they are trained I'd love to be able to tell them to relax and sandbox

getting closer to sandboxing already if they've started to wander, but blabla disabled sandboxing

bigger fish to fry right now, but fixing that is still on my list

But the one that really just pushed me over the edge was pose training. Even at or near 100% on all skills across the board they still insist on breaking pose if already on it or worse yet refusing to assume the pose at all. They go down briefly then pop right back up and just stand there. I just killed maybe 30 or so of them a few minutes ago when I lost my temper with trying to get them to go down and stay down. Had intended them for "Milk Mod" but decided it was mostly just pissing me off so not worth it.

I'd be fine with editing the script myself, except that I don't have quite the knowledge needed to decode the damned thing ;) The idea of training and progress is great but at some point that should be done with. If getting them to go down and stay down means breaking or skipping training, I'm fine with that. If the changes needed could be pointed out I can insert them into the script myself.

the only pose training is done thru the restraining dialog "i'm going to make sure you stay here" and they only break pose if the restraints are weak enough that they're able to escape them - that's by design, get stronger cuffs if you want them to quit escaping.

Or if sex is done thru another mod to the slave - that to will force them to break the pose, we don't police the other mods.

Great mod, and it finally made PAH working the way me personally hoped it could some day work. Please keep up the good work! :)

;)