Painslut Companion, Fully voiced

Ya I havent fucked with animations yet, and I know damn good and well I suck ass at 3D modeling, but I really really really want to make a dwemer enterprise mod and I need to figure out animations for phasers gd it!!!

Might be a pipe dream but we will see!!

That and I am a one man army apart from the VA's, could definitely use any support and would be willing to helpw ith other shit as I learn this crap

Its funny. I go to nexus for retexs of armors and weapons. I come to Lover's Lab for real mods and animations. I love this site.

Btw' date=' any plans for a new companion in the (hopefully) near future?

[/quote']

Recording for one literally right now rofl

Non-Adult though but funny as hell

Oh my fucking god, my male VA just had the best idea, we are going to make a Arnold companion who has 500+ lines and comments on everything in the damn game

lol I never expected this

nice job you did there XD

you don't mind introducing this mod to other cmod ommunities' date=' do you?

[/quote']

What?

I dont peruse enough to know of too many other decent modding sites, so if you want to put it out there and link to the vid and d/l go for it, or pm me and let me know the sites lol

Im a nub

lol I never expected this

nice job you did there XD

you don't mind introducing this mod to other cmod ommunities' date=' do you?

[/quote']

What?

I dont peruse enough to know of too many other decent modding sites, so if you want to put it out there and link to the vid and d/l go for it, or pm me and let me know the sites lol

Im a nub

i just introduced your mod to the Elderscrolls 7 naver cafe. Perhaps you never heard about it.... but it's the largest elderscroll community in Korea

Its funny. I go to nexus for retexs of armors and weapons. I come to Lover's Lab for real mods and animations. I love this site.

Btw' date=' any plans for a new companion in the (hopefully) near future?

[/quote']

Recording for one literally right now rofl

Non-Adult though but funny as hell

Oh my fucking god, my male VA just had the best idea, we are going to make a Arnold companion who has 500+ lines and comments on everything in the damn game

Hell, I'd play it. :)

Lol like he will be available as you come into the first city and I will add arnold in to most quest scenes in the game, one idea and I was crying laughing so hard cause my VA was on vent and doing arnold, was like you show up to parthanax and the moment parth starts talking arnold starts running around screaming " ITS A DRAGON GET DOWN ITS GOING TO EAT US WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOOOO MOVE GET DOWN OH MY GOD"

Or when you meet the jarl in whiterun the first time

"WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE LIKE A GIRLY MAN YOU NEED TO GET UP IDIOT, YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID"

And entering solitude the first time

"HAHAHAHA HES GOING TO GET HIS HEAD CUT OFF WHAT A LOSER LOOK HIS HEAD IS GOING TO GET CHOPPED SOO FUNNY"

Shit like that, you know crap you would kick some kid for saying but cause its arnold with the voice its awesome and shit right?

Also, The VA who did Alicia is going ot be in another mod soon, ya I got waaay to many projects rolling at the same time atm. But it's a easy one, she is going ot be in the inn and available to read stories to people. We are going to start with a first person BDSM story she will read ever so sultry to you and probably add more in the future.

Honestly I am just doing that to see how badly my actual mods that took work get rickrolled as that should be Nexus friendly :P

i just introduced your mod to the Elderscrolls 7 naver cafe. Perhaps you never heard about it.... but it's the largest elderscroll community in Korea

Let me know how it goes as I am a true americun and think all them forigners shuld speek engrish like me!!!

But really ya All I speak or read is English so keep me informed how well it does :P

Ok I post waaaaaaaay too often but idea, give me some feedback we are pushing it around

ALicia sitting in a inn or something and on-demand reading first person erotic stories like so

http://www.literotica.com/s/when-he-comes-home

or more up her alley

http://www.literotica.com/s/pain-and-passion

I think we can get away with those on the nexus rofl, and anytime we want to put a addon or get a request ($$) we can either add another esp to just add dialogue lines with a unique bsa or modify the original

Let me know what ya all think... now i got like 5 concurrent projects gg me

GET DOWN ITS A DRAGON GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

Edit: DOesn't have to be the alicia voice/mannerism but same VA, lol she does a wicked anime type voice to should do a tentacle rape one with that lulz

You cannot have sex with her or use any companion mods on her because she is not technically a companion.

I have triggers set in place to make her a teammate and to ignore player hits' date=' her follow is just a infinite running scene. It allowed me to bypass their gd stupid follower crap and speed create a custom voiced companion char.

Unfortunatly Animated prostitution uses the update.esm and apachii hair uses the skyrim.esm and in the CK it is impossible to slave a esp to two diff esm's that use diff base master files. IE I tried to make her compatible with AR and couldn't after she was already done. Once I full clear diablo I can crack open AR find the code lines to make her have sex with you and just add them in my esp and then they should work. :P

Or I might be lazy and not do it and work on my second companion IDK :)

[/quote']

If your voice actrees works in the sex scenes, I would uninstall animated prostitution and have sex only with Alicia. lol

Geek Mode On: If you do have her read erotic stories, there is Fantasy-world kink on Literotica. It would be much easier to make fit into Skyrim.

http://www.literotica.com/s/fairy-tale-fantasy-hettas-tale

http://www.literotica.com/s/sex-and-the-spellplague

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-last-of-the-dragons

It's a weird balance, but without keeping the fantasy setting more or less intact it's not an Elder Scrolls game anymore.

Of course that doesn't matter to some players, but I'm old school.

Ya I got a lot on my plate roflmao, already contemplated doing a lore friendly story, going for first person ones like in the example. WIll work on something.

As for a tentacle rape mod or sex mod rofl, I still need to crack open AP and teach myself animation cause its likely I can just learn animation for the game and do my own mod, I am a genius after all can;t be too hard to learn right!!! Depends though I suck at being artistic in 3D as I have tried to model armor etc and I'm just a mess so wish me luck.

is it ok to modifiy this mod and upload it????

I want to make it available without requiring Apachii hair mod,

and look Alicia the same on all computers regardless of different face mods, skin mods the players are using.

Additionally, I'd like to customize her with my taste of beuaty >_>

(of course, I will make sure to post your credit)

is it ok to modifiy this mod and upload it????

I want to make it available without requiring Apachii hair mod' date='

and look Alicia the same on all computers regardless of different face mods, skin mods the players are using.

Additionally, I'd like to customize her with my taste of beuaty >_>

(of course, I will make sure to post your credit)

[/quote']

Sure why the hell not, and if you can figure out how to get her to do favors there is 3 favor dialogues included in the bsa where she says shit like "Was I a good girl master did I earn a beating?" But I could never get her to not break the follow scenes when you had her wait. So I removed the commands from the player.

GL with it keep me posted