View File

All proceeds are split with the Prime VA's

Like Optimus and Septimus..

CHANGED TO ESM WITH VERSION 2.0+ PEOPLE WHO COMPLETED WITH ESP PROBABLY HAVE TO REDO QUEST, I APOLOGIZE BUT ESM IS CLEAN AND FUTURE UPDATES WILL BE IN THE FORM OF ESP'S

BE SURE TO DELETE OLD ESP

V2.1 Out

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed on this mod, from feedback to positive encouragement, to bug testing, cleaning and adding clutter, and to those who donated, some of you way too much. We should have a final version out sometime after Christmas when I get home. Work has already begun on my end for Part 2 and I will go full bore when i get back to triple high def 50'' monitors and a internet connection that doesn't make me relive my everquest days. On behalf of the silent ass VA's (I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS YOU LURKING ASS GIRLS) thank you all as well, and if they don't ever respond someone make a sex mod version of them as punishment plz. So merry Christmas everyone and look forward to more crazy adventures in 2014.

Dragon Break Episode 1: Bad Wolf

Important: Quest is activated upon leaving or entering Solitude Main gate

Download Links (Or download at bottom of the page)

My halfassed webpage

Show some love to the creative crack music I spam when doing my shit, all their stuff is free so show them some love

Skyrim Nexus Page is up ENDORSE MEH lets get the masses to d/l in droves

One of the scenes gets very very vocal.. NSFW vocal so watch speaker volume.. had it on the bose once. neighbors probably weren't impressed.

INSTALLATION

3 FIles, a BSA and a ESM and ESP, extract both to DATA folder or use with NMM (I think, someone confirm or deny all my shits fucked up atm)

KNOWN ISSUES (None gamebreaking)

Some ENB's and graphic cards are having trouble with the strange cave load in. Screen goes black or white or blotchy upon load in. If it happens save game, drop to main menu and reload apparently fixes it. Looking into it tonight as its been reported by multiple people. FIXED

​0 From Any Official DLC (So far)

Some bitches wont start combat with you, kill them anyway you are evil right?

The girls like to leave combat in the middle of it, they start right away again but it leads to some funny shit FIXED

Inside solitude Bar Allune takes a few seconds to start the scene, pathing navmesh issue, always resolved in under 10 seconds

Dhalia likes to teleport herself in said inn, was a failsafe that is only needed 2% of the time but meh better safe than sorry

Sometimes allune starts the mod naked... enjoy, should be fixed but if it happens you're welcome

The girls are off normal follower frameworks but some follower overhaul mods COULD cause conflict, let me know if you run into any

(The former would be due to those mods invasively changing tons of shit and scripts and packages not anything I did so don't expect me to break my back trying to make them work together if it happens)

Favor dialogue initiation has been removed, they still have all favor agree disagree and end states but for some reason it breaks them even when I do the "akspeaker.setdoingfavor(false)" AND reset the follow quest paramaters and set them back to 20 which should trigger their follower packageFor now it will be disabled, if anyone has a idea throw it at me.Will release the source scripts soon

CREDITS

Tjalle "Kami" - Laskar ​ tjalle.keus@hotmail.com

Michael Rogel - Note Delivery Man

Steve Green - Soldin

http://www.shriekstudio.com/

My Fail Ass - Man 2 (I gave up, mic sucks sue me)

Scannerlegend-Clutter and Life to zones --

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1286376/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Dragon Break Episode 2: The Infinity Engine (Coming Soon)

Version 1.1

Quest begins outside Main gate of Solitude

3 Files BSA and ESM and ESP, extract to Data folder or use NMM (I think I packed it correctly)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

:)

in case, as to follower management, if not done, see as to EFF (Efficient Follower Framework), specificaly the (latest) beta.

As it was originaly planned, the mod will (is, using the beta) a Framework, adding functions and features without direct edit to the npc (last news was the next major update would be a new mod, as the feature and even content of the mod has to much evolved since start (which is quite true).

Another topic of some value, Expired is one of the coder of SKSE, that said, next version (of EFF) is tied to the next SKSE revision (hm).

Pas de hasard, since Oblivion with COBL, time has once again gone trough as to Framework (even if by now, SL is almost one, not totally since the major Nexus's adult mod are not adapted (even if, it is of course not that simple).

Congratz on the release !

I will get a credit list up soon waiting on the last 2 ppl to tell me how they want to be credited, and probably gonna just pay one of the VA's to edit these stupid posts up to look good since shes gonna handle my website cause Im lazy as fuck

100% going to bed now I gotta get up in 4 hours rofl

Was just so fucking excited to get this actually done

Good Doctor, may be, yes, will have to be played to be confirmed as if it is, that would be quite an easter egg (even if clearly "visible" as to us who 'know').

Have some nice hours of sleep btw DD, in case you do not know already it is not (only) the time we sleep who matter, more on the type and quality of the time we spend (ah, management, if android smartphone > sleep as droid, monitoring with graph, even an wake up based on custom prefferences, it is even possible to be awaken using the flash or screen light.

Then, sleep is (among others) of the these diverse topics, as the related data are quite important.

I'd give you some feedback if I could DD. But I've been working on a house mod pretty much non-stop for the past 3 days and haven't even played Skyrim. But from the video it looks outstanding. I personally can't stand followers though, they always want to get between my bow and target just as I release an arrow! Now a suggestion/request for a new mod. I would personally be eternally grateful if you could do a mod adding new "voicetypes" with the quality of voices and especially the attitudes you give your NPC's. Something people could use for their own custom NPC's/Household staff/Bed warmers etc...Either as additional voice types or possibly Vanilla replacers if new types can't be added.

You asked for it, all 97 of you that d/l and havent said anything I WARNED YOU

All Heaven and Earth
Flowered white obliterate...
Snow...unceasing snow

In the city fields 
Contemplating cherry-trees...
Strangers are like friends

Describe plum-blossoms?
Better than my verses...white
Wordless Butterflies

Come come! Come Out!
From bogs old frogs command the dark
and look...the stars

You can make it stop, but I'm gonna go try to sleep again now

i haven't actually tried it yet but looking at it in tesvedit there's a decent number of navmesh conflictions with official dlc, and i'm always wary of things like that, because it might not be an issue, but at the same time it could be a big issue.

Well since the ONLY thing I have tested it on and 35+ times to boot, is the official DLC, I can guarantee you it is not a issue

And I have yet to make a single mod that involves any area that doesn't have navmesh bugs, the CK seems to be insistent on even if I place 3 triangles in a new area and have a doorway linking them to normal navmesh it will ping my ass with a discrepancy. 

I think I deleted about 15 triangles and added a few in just markarth, Zones effected: Markarth (Out in a corner no one walked to anyway), Whiterun(Added a house and deleted a few triangles to accomodate) and by each of the places to travel to in Tamriel, one of which is underwater so should have 0 consequences.

I agree it could be a big issue if someone was willy nilly deleting shit without seeing what was on it or where it connected to, I however don't have downs

Forgot about winking skeever moved a chair and added a triangle in the corner methinks lol ya looking at tesvedit this seems about right and should add 0 problems

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] Dragon Break.esp
[00:00]               [REFR:000317DC] (places TreeReachShrub02 [TREE:000AAE8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:000317DE] (places TreeReachShrub02 [TREE:000AAE8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:000317E1] (places TreeReachFern03 [TREE:000B8A70] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:000317E3] (places TreeReachFern03 [TREE:000B8A70] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:000317E5] (places TreeReachFern03 [TREE:000B8A70] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:000318E9] (places TreeReachFern03 [TREE:000B8A70] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:0002F1C8] (places RockL02 [sTAT:0001819A] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:00037CFC] (places RockPileM01ReachMossyRocks01 [sTAT:00058F05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:00037CFD] (places RockPileM01ReachMossyRocks01 [sTAT:00058F05] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]             Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of MarkarthOrigin [CELL:00020EE7] (in MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71] at -43,1)
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 0, -6
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, -2
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :GRUP World Children of MarkarthWorld "Markarth" [WRLD:00016D71]
[00:00]               [REFR:00051E9A] (places TreeFallForestShrub01 [TREE:000AAE8F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:00051E9B] (places TreeFallForestShrub01 [TREE:000AAE8F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:00051EA7] (places TreeFallForestShrub02 [TREE:000AAE90] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]               [REFR:00051EBD] (places TreeThicket01 [TREE:000A7329] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:00]             Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Temporary Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of 00Mythicdawnfortload [CELL:0000BD93] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 45,-30)
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -4, 5
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 1
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :GRUP World Children of Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "WRLD"
[00:01]             [REFR:000D498C] (places TreeFloraDeathBell01 "Deathbell" [TREE:000BB94B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeWinkingSkeever "The Winking Skeever" [CELL:00016A0E]) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:01]             [REFR:000D498D] (places SBigPlanter02 [sTAT:000C8CFC] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeWinkingSkeever "The Winking Skeever" [CELL:00016A0E]) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Base
[00:01]           Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SolitudeWinkingSkeever "The Winking Skeever" [CELL:00016A0E]
[00:01]         Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of SolitudeWinkingSkeever "The Winking Skeever" [CELL:00016A0E]
[00:01]       Above errors were found in :GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 8
[00:01]     Above errors were found in :GRUP Interior Cell Block 6
[00:01]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "CELL"
[00:01] Above errors were found in :[03] Dragon Break.esp
[00:01] All Done!

Ya how do you add content to the world W/O getting some of those errors? Since you cant even add a simple rock pile w/o generating a error message.

Gimmie yours since I dont have hearthfire dawnguard or dragonborn on this comp atm, tested those on g/f's labtop since that's all she had on it

Hey, just stopping by to say it's great so far! Lovely voice acting, i love the back and forth banter they have makes for amusing travels. Maybe I'd recommend a longer period of time before they have their next random conversation because at the moment it seems to happen every minute or so, not that it's a big deal.

I just got up to the mythic dawn camp and stopped to come here and ask if they were all supposed to be naked with no weapons? Maybe they just bugged out loading or I missed some dialogue that explains it, is anyone else getting this? Also just a bit of feedback about the camps design a little bland could use some grass, ferns or rocks to spice it up a bit. I know it's only used for one battle but still.

Keep up the good work I'll try and get through the rest later tonight.

Lol nothing makes sense the first half of the mod bro, it will all become clear in time

And ya it is bland but its kind of like meh, you know how long it takes to make a zone look populated and its used for like 75 seconds? 

And the banter eludes me, I made it a long timer to repeat but I'm not quite sure how to put spaces between ALL Idle lines, if someone know let me know and ill update the esp cause that's all it would take. Part of the problem is I just used the idles to trigger the banter as a scene and sometimes they both use a idle that triggers a different scene at the same time and it gets a bit WTF loopy. 

I will try to look into that cause I think skyrimll changed alicia to make her less chatty so I might hit him up

Yeah, if skyrimll could make a sexlab plugin or something if he has the time that'd be cool, I mean it looks like the sounds for Dhalia are pretty much there already.

Alright so I assume that means the unarmed, unclothed mythic dawn members at the camp are normal so I'll just keep going forward with the mod. I'll report later after I get a bit further.

EDIT: Also I tried the scene where Dahlia gets put into her new body and every time she spawns she's also naked. No big deal since it fits the following dialogue and you can just go into her inventory and make her wear her dress again. Just reporting incase it's a bug you don't know about, or it's just my game screwing up like usual.

Checked and that script is tied into the main core scene script, IE the mod would crash or stall if it wasn't in the BSA... Sooo wtf she should be dressed as she pops up..  I'll make a note and add a secondary redundancy for future versions but meh

If anyone else hits this chime in

If you want more info when i went into her inventory it showed the dress has equipped even though she was naked. I just unequipped then re-equipped and the dress appeared. Maybe my game just likes making people naked when they spawn? Though every other npc added by the mod seems fine.

I finally got back from work so I can hopefully finish the quest tonight, I'll report anything else I see.

BTW, loved the Dragon Ball reference! nice, unexpected touch, made my day.

The only sure fire way to keep clothes on an NPC that just appeared is to create a proper Outfit object and set that outfit to the NPC. Of course, that means the outfit will be their default clothing and will interfere with any armor you make them wear (armor will have to be better than what they wear for them to wear it).

Another workaround to the naked thing is to make them equip and unequip something small, like a ring or gloves. Forcing an NPC to equip something will refresh their appearance and force them to show what they currently have equipped. That trick works most of the time (although not all the time in my testing).