Skyrim Dragon Break Episode 1: Bad Wolf -Trailer Video-

DDproductions83

It's Up

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23859-dragon-break-episode-1-bad-wolf/

WOOT

Will probably have a mod move this to download section in a few weeks when its finalized, just missing a few audios.

I will release here in LL first and hopefully get some feedback and probably some bug fixes I missed.

Trailer 

(Trailer changed now under my ddproductions instead of the virus that is google+ shit)

How the hell you lget a video preview up in dis bitch! Or can you?

Anyway mod adds not one but 2, that's right 2 unique voiced followers with actual personality!

They also bicker and have back and forth lines if you take both of them with you. I honestly have no idea how they will scale since I did all my testing as a level one, but at level one the one is the Emporer incarnate, fricking force lightning for days!

Was hard making a damn trailer without giving away spoilers but seeing as the mod name gives away the main plot... lol

Takes me at the fastest 45 min and that's knowing all the coc commands and insta killing all the bad guys so expect a hour or so to complete the quest.

You are stuck with them till you finish then you get the option to get them whenever you want

Quest starts outside solitude triggered, so nothing to tell you where to go off the hook, wanted it to feel more like a dynamic event just sporadically happening :P

Also hopefully it wont run into conflicts etc

PSH lend their voices, I paid them, but they are good sports :P and worked hard for pennies

hehe Will def be putting up a paypal for donations though seeing as I'm gonna pay them again for parts 2 and 3 and you bitches that like the mod should pitch in mkay? rofl

It's ok I got a rich g/f she finances my shit and I'm her bitch

Oh I could release it as is right now and all you would have is 9 lines with subtitles lol so no worries it will be out, just waiting on those lines and the girls were gonna do some extra special banter lines :P

Spoiler, one of their idles is to sing the lines from the dragonborn comes back and forth and together at the middle :P  thats pretty much all I'm waiting for from them and I had to ninja get 3 guys for some minor lines I forgot to get but that shouldnt take much time

Changed trailer vid link to my ddproductions page this time

Lol also none of those back and forth lines are the full version, like the hopping around in bedrooms goes on about argonians and barbed.. use your imagination till i release the mod roflmao

There's also a that's what she said bicker I love

Sometimes they trigger each others bicker scenes and it gets confusing/funny and honestly I'm too lazy to fix it since it works

Dhalia also likes to loot random corpses and for the life of me I cant figure out why so I'm like whatever

She will literally kill something and mid-combat loot its corpse and use its armor etc, funniest shit imo

Or end combat lines when shes still CLEARLY in combat as part of the video shows when the draugr smacks her face as shes doing a end combat line rofl

Honestly I can't wait to get it done so i can wipe my comp reinstall  and work on part 2, if this shit doesnt get out by the 18th yer all fucked cause im out of town till after Christmas :P

Chances are there will be bugs and they wont be fixed till after christmas to but least I can get a decent beta out, I'm pretty hardcore on testing any gamebreaking bugs, simple problems are all i got now like one dragur insists on being stuck behind a tomb every playthrough, and some of the cultists dont like to even fight even though I clearly set them into combat. You just get to murder both sets easily but meh :P

Part 2 I'm going to try for a actual BOSS battle, and I mean boss 2-10 min long with taunt swap mechanics fire, platforming, adds the works, the whole time the 2 girls will be doing there own shit to end the fight outside the large arena it takes place in culminating with one fucked up strong boss with tons of insta kill mechanics like falling meteors etc (Which will kill you through god mod cheating scumbags) I will 100% include a script to turn off god mode every second till the fights over, ppl bitched so much about my interference into their game on descent I thought id piss those some fuckwits off who got me banned from failfucknexus :P

Anyone any decent at web design cause I signed up for a godaddy hosting bullshit and all that crap and right now its making me want to fucking kill kittens, was going to start hosting my files on my own webpage but fuck it at this rate id pay someone 50$ to set the piece of shit up for me :P

Lol said fuck it, went with the easy webbuilder shit and hosting on a business dropbox account mwahahahah

http://ddproductions83.com/

Still gonna be working on it but should be able to host Dragon Break here in a few days when I'm done with it for ya all since it goes over the 100mb for LL

Doesnt seem to work well on mobile but meh

If anyone has a decent mic and wants to help out I got 2 male roles not recorded, Could possibly finish by tomorrow night if I had them :P

Email is ddproductions83@gmail.com

Man 1: "Dovahkiin, you and your friends killed our leader and stopped the ritual, you were foolish to come back!"
Dhalia: "Have you been binging on skooma, weve never been here before idiot"
Man 2: "Stop talking and kill these fools, FOR DAGON!"

-----

Man1: "The amulet isnt here"
Man2: "The dead dragur didn't clue you in that this place had been raided?"
Man1: "Seriously shut up"
Man2: "What should we do about her"
Man1: "Kill her"
Dhalia: "Now wait, how bout we just engage in some rough sweaty sex and you let me go"
Man2: "I actually dont mind that idea"
Man1: "Seriously shut up"
Dhalia: "Death sound or something"
Man1: "Did you hear that? Quickly the teleport spell we need to get out of here"

Ya we are trying to figure out how to get it to auto scale lol godaddys website builder isnt exactly meant for extreme customization apparently.

As I type this the CK is generating my SEQ and if you dont know what that means, ITS GO TIME BABY!

Will xfer and test on my g/f's labtop with a fresh skyrim install and the mod should be available within a few hours

There are a few bugs but nothing gamebreaking, some of the fucking bad guys I got in scenes dont like to stay in combat, or if I make them a enemy faction they just insta combat so im like WTF. It works just kill bitches, sometimes the girls do all the work for ya just the way I like it O.o

:)

As to Voices, yes, it is not easy (since the voice of Vilja is of Emma's herself), in any cases, that has little to see as to what is discussed here (even if dynamic npc dialogue does add as to immersion).

As to the NPC's who dont go in combat properly, you could trigger that on Dialogue end ?

Archived