Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

so its because i dont have blender?

also why is it that the resolution has to be set to 1440x900? i have a tube monitor which doesnt have that resolution...

so is this a blender plugin?

i just wrote a message to VaderApp but as he hasnt done anything on the oder site lately, i guess he wont reply too soon...

but you got the program started...

have you put any meshes to convert into the "source" folder?

i'll try just that now...

so its because i dont have blender?

also why is it that the resolution has to be set to 1440x900? i have a tube monitor which doesnt have that resolution...

so is this a blender plugin?

i just wrote a message to VaderApp but as he hasnt done anything on the oder site lately' date=' i guess he wont reply too soon...

but you got the program started...

have you put any meshes to convert into the "source" folder?

i'll try just that now...

[/quote']

No, it looks like stand alone as it contains redist blender pyffi etc in itself. Dunno, I already have blender and python installed. But I think it should work alone.

I put some armor mesh into source folder. With it when I run vorb I can categorize (also I can categorize via txt file) then it should be able to convert to vorbable form. Except, it didn't.

The reason why the screen resolution should be 1440 is that this program behave like some kind of macro. Say, automouse. Screen coordinates to move the mouse is scripted(irrelevant to blender window size.). So, even win7 taskbar height could affect it.

If VaderApp responds your pm I want to know how to get this to work too =3

so this tool doesnt convert the data, it only "makes me convert it manually" within seconds via some script?

like it makes my mouse move, makes my PC think i pressed some keys and by that edits the meshes in blender?

if thats true, then i would definitely need a full install of blender, nifskope and the niftools plugion for blender.

also i might need those to be installed to the exact same directories as vaderapp had his installed...

this leads to unforeseen problems...

i bet it would be easier and more reliable if the program would instead just add those bones and recalculate and change the meshes according to some algorythm instead of opening blender forcing my PC think i'm doing that manually.

just one tiny little fault and you cant know what this program will do to my PC.

if the process of modifying the meshes would be possible and easy to do in nifskope, i'd do them manually.

It uses separate Nifskope and separate blender from mine.

Don't worry about blender. Blender automatically restores factory settings everytime you create a new file (unless you touch default startup settings)

You have python installed? Why don't you try installing at least python 2.6.6 and retry vorb.exe? I think included blender is portable version but just give it a try.

It uses separate Nifskope and separate blender from mine.

Don't worry about blender. Blender automatically restores factory settings everytime you create a new file (unless you touch default startup settings)

You have python installed? Why don't you try installing at least python 2.6.6 and retry vorb.exe? I think included blender is portable version but just give it a try.

i have wry bash installed, which contains a version of python - but most likely not 2.6.6.

i hope i can find 2.6.6 somewhere.

found and isntalled python 2.6.6, but it doesnt change anything on the issue i have with the executable.

• 1 year later...

Archived