Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

So is there a \"DMRA Skeleton\" and an \"SPB Curvaceous Heavy\" skeleton?

DRMA can be aproximated, yes/ SPB Curvaceous on the other hand, can't be, with the current version of VORB. The problem is that SPB Curvaceous no longers has an hourglass(ish) figure. The love-handles, as some would call them, are the problem. However, fat NPCs in general should pose no problem. It's just that the bones can't be used to move every vertex (3d-point) individually, meaning that not every body-type is able to be built yet.

If it's an hourglass figure, you can safely assume it can be made, and bodies without special detail (fat-rolls, muscles, etc.) shouldn't pose a problem either.

Hope this helps.

can someone post a dmra skeleton then? hopefully as true to the real model as possible. thanks!!!! i really cant figure out how all the xyz stuff on vorb's website

I'll leave you with this quote from VadersApp:

@ONB82 maybe you should copy your oblivion folder for testing.

@merctime i am using no body replacer anymore. DMRA is looking like optional file Skel_Bombshell.nif.

@alchmo YAARM is VORBatized now

It's available on the VORB-page over at the nexus.

I'm not sure if it's still compatible with the latest version of VORB, though.

NEW VERSION OF VORB ON THE NEXUS!!!!

Our prayers have been answered!!!!

The latest version of 1.6 doesn't require WRYE BASH!!!

It also comes with a "Bombshell" skeleton that is more like what we like!!

I don't know how to use it though and I've asked for more detailed instructions over on the nexus. I'm so excited. I can't wait to try this out and have so much variety yet still have the ability to assign body shapes with "SetBody"!!!!

The best of all worlds!!!

Good thing I backed up my data folder last night. I've got everything ready to install this mod once instructions are given. If it fails I can just revert to my most recent Acronis data folder backup.

The latest version of 1.6 doesn't require WRYE BASH!!!

Note that this only counts for the vanilla NPCs. any non-vanilla NPCs will revert to the player-skeletons (skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif)

For non-vanilla NPCs you'll still need to use Wyre, I'm afraid. (Unless you want to open up every mod you have, to manually change the skeletons.  :P )

Well' date=' I can live with that...I think.

I have HGEC-H-LL-BBB installed as my main default.

Are you saying that the vanilla NPCs will be Vorbatized and the remaining mod NPCs will have my current HGEC-H-LL-BBB body?

[/quote']

No, that's not quite right.

You see, VORB replaces your current body-type (new upper-/lowerbody meshes). The nonaffected NPCs will have the same looks as the player, because they share the same skeleton. (technically, you can make beast-NPCs and Man/Mer NPCs have a different skeleton.

Everyone will, unless you use Setbody on them, be VORBatized, so the NPCs not affected by the non-Wrye .esp will look the same as the VORBatized player.

Okay, so I would have to use setbody on all of the non-vanilla NPCs (to get a yummy body type) because they will default to the standard HGEC-E body that VORB Uses by default...correct?

My Pc is male and I'm referencing the female NPCs...

Okay' date=' so I would have to use setbody on all of the non-vanilla NPCs (to get a yummy body type) because they will default to the standard HGEC-E body that VORB Uses by default...correct?

My Pc is male and I'm referencing the female NPCs...

[/quote']

Almost.

If your PC uses a skeleton that (for females) results in DRMA-like bodies, the NPCs will have those kind of bodies. If you'd use a D-cup-body, you'd get D-cup NPC's, and so on.

The trick is to replace Skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif with a body, closest to what you want, and is (still) acceptable for your PC.

Okay' date=' then I just rename the Bombshell.nif to Skeleton.nif, replace the stock skeleton.nif with the new one and problem solved.

Everything non-vanilla will look like DMRA.

Right ?

:D

[/quote']

That's it, yes. But if you also want all beast-races like argonian and khajiit (or mod-added ones, like tabaxi and such) to have DMRA bodies, you should also make a copy of the file, named skeletonbeast. You could, on the other hand, also decide for another body-type for beast races.

This is particularly useful, if you only have vanilla-ish beast-races, eg. actual animal-races (with animal-heads, I mean). I get the idea that DMRA wouldn't quite fit there. Most animals don't have huge mammaries after all, unless they're in estrus, with child, or lactating. Humans are the exception in the animal kingdom, once again.

Okay, I just decided I hit my nerd-quota for the month, after that statement.

Well, have fun with the mod, anyways.

Okay so im a complete noob to VORB and i don't have it installed

but it seems very interesting

but one question though...

I use the AGHGEC body for my character (yes hate on it if u must, but it's perfection in my eyes)

How would i go about using VORB so that only my character get's the "AGHGEC treatment" ?????(i really don't need a city for of girls with huge tits and ass 1 is enough lol)

Okay so im a complete noob to VORB and i don't have it installed

but it seems very interesting

but one question though...

I use the AGHGEC body for my character (yes hate on it if u must' date=' but it's perfection in my eyes)

How would i go about using VORB so that only my character get's the \"AGHGEC treatment\" ??? ??(i really don't need a city for of girls with huge tits and ass 1 is enough lol)

[/quote']

As I stated, you'll need to install VORB (preferably using Wrye, as that way, you can also remove and add skeletons) Then you find (or make, if it's not available) the right skeleton, which you rename to skeleton.nif (if you're playing Man or Mer) or SkeletonBeast.nif (if you're playing a beast-character). Best bet is to do both, though. After that's done, you're all set.

Okay' date=' then I just rename the Bombshell.nif to Skeleton.nif, replace the stock skeleton.nif with the new one and problem solved.

Everything non-vanilla will look like DMRA.

Right ?

:D

[/quote']

That's it, yes. But if you also want all beast-races like argonian and khajiit (or mod-added ones, like tabaxi and such) to have DMRA bodies, you should also make a copy of the file, named skeletonbeast. You could, on the other hand, also decide for another body-type for beast races.

This is particularly useful, if you only have vanilla-ish beast-races, eg. actual animal-races (with animal-heads, I mean). I get the idea that DMRA wouldn't quite fit there. Most animals don't have huge mammaries after all, unless they're in estrus, with child, or lactating. Humans are the exception in the animal kingdom, once again.

Okay, I just decided I hit my nerd-quota for the month, after that statement.

Well, have fun with the mod, anyways.

Haha yes.  ;D I understand. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me.

I will stick with the "non-wrye" version and try it out on friday night.

I wish that WRYE was easier to understand... :-[

Does anyone know what the \"V_armacompleteResourcesReplacer\" file is on the VORB download site? I don't think I need it but I don't know if I do...

I assume you mean this site: http://vorb.nlight.de/index.php?site=downloads

unless you use the original clothing mod (which I'm guessing is armacompleteResourcesReplacer, you won't need it.

Wouldn't be of use either, because you wouldn't have the .esp that goes with it (unless it's included).

The site is purely a base for VORBatized clothing, so if you want a certain set of clothing you can either check there, or convert it there yourself (with IE or FF, chrome doesn't like the site much.  :P )

Clothing to convert has to be HGEC E-cup to convert correctly, as noted before.

As I stated' date=' you'll need to install VORB (preferably using Wrye, as that way, you can also remove and add skeletons) Then you find (or make, if it's not available) the right skeleton, which you rename to skeleton.nif (if you're playing Man or Mer) or SkeletonBeast.nif (if you're playing a beast-character). Best bet is to do both, though. After that's done, you're all set.

[/quote']

how does one "create own skeleton"???

• 3 weeks later...

how does one "create own skeleton"???

There are instructions further back in this particular post on how to do that. Somewhere around page 16 I think? Don't quote me, but they should be near there.

Also, here is a new "Bombshell" type skeleton I whipped up for use with the new 1.6 VORB. For use with PC's, please make a backup folder with a new folder in it named "original skeletons" or something like that. Inside the "original..." folder, copy and paste the default VORB (NOT default vanilla!) skeletons that VORB uses. Then, place the custom "bombshell" version (in the zip its simply named "skeleton" and "skeletonbeast" .nifs) in your oblivion/data/meshes/characters/_male folder (the one with all of the other skeletons and stuff in it). Please note, this will overwrite the skeleton used by EVERY PC YOU PLAY WITH regardless of profile manager type programs, and will make male characters look really shitty. So....in your backup folder, I like to make folders inside it with the names of my various PCs so I can make skeletons for them, and then have them inside each folder as a master, so I can drag/drop into my data folder at my whim to use different looks for each PC. This requires a rebuild of the bashed patch when you change skeletons in VORB, at least I think it does, and I do it just to be on the safe side. For NPC's if you want them to use this, again there are instructions on how to do this in this thread. You will need the "formid finder" mod, available on tesnexus...google or search for it there as I didn't take time to locate the d/l link for you (sorry, bit lazy, not enough coffee atm :P ). Locate the NPC's formid, then rename the skeleton according to the instructions further back in this post. Ok alrighty then, here is the promised skeleton. PLEASE use only for females, on males this will look really terrible.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y72bi615j516ctc

Inside the zip you will also see some pics, showing this skeleton's body off in differing angles, and in the buff and with VORB-atized clothing to see if your interested at all. Have fun with this, I know I am ^.^

Happy gaming! -Merctime

Edit: Ok, here's the link to Formid finder mod for using custom skeletons with NPC's.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16704

Also this is from Vadersapp on page 6, further instructions on how to install for NPC's:

"If you found a lady which you want to be a bombshell find her formid and copy the bombshell skel_ file (maybe change some data with nifskope if you want) and rename it to skel_special_formid.nif."

-but in this case you rename the skeleton.nif from my package to "skel_special_(npc's formid here, aka 234343 or something).nif

Oh hey, some life in the thread!

Have you noticed some first person perspective issues with VORB 1.6?

Specifically my arms don't appear with certain armors equipped (mithral, steel, blackmarsh and etc). I have bashed the francesco/Vorbatized models into the patch but that didn't seem to fix the issue. I am mostly curious if anyone else has this problem, the armors show up fine in third person, and it is not all armors (chain, iron, fur and cured leather show up fine).

Thanks in any case.

Honestly, I have this issue as well. I seem to see the armor etc meshes, but it's like my body is invisible. Personally, I just deal with it, and I can't remember where but I *think* I recall this being a problem if you have custom animations installed for like combat/swimming etc? That's kind of unfortunate, because I love Fore's work on custom anims as well as others, and I don't even honestly know if this is the source of the problem. If anyone can confirm this, and possibly has info on a fix, even if it means uninstalling all of those wonderful anims, I'd appreciate that as well. I'm *guessing* it may be due to how VORB 1.6 has incorporated BBB type anims directly into the skeleton (that's how it works now, right?) and allows for BBB to show up on converted clothing at different rates depending on what type of armor it is (if, that is, it is configured like that during the conversion process. I have done this myself on the site that VA has provided for us).

Really, I'd love to hear if others besides us have or had this issue, what they have found out, and what they did to rectify it.

Edit: As an aside, I don't believe any of the lovers animations provide any problems whatsoever with VORB 1.6, but I could be wrong. I'm using both at this time, and have had no issues along those lines whatsoever.

Mods, Sorry for the double-post here, but I want to ask a VORB-related question to this community. If any of you desire it, I'll consolidate this question into my previous post.

Has anyone had trouble uploading and converting meshes over at Vader's conversion webpage he provided us? I've been having troubles getting "bisquits real high heels for Vipcxj" to convert for nearly a week. Perhaps it's due to the meshes being optimized/scripted for the real high heels system? Basically, I selected a few meshes from that package that appeared to require more than just the foot model, per Vader's instructions on said site, and can upload them reliably. However, I can only get 2-4 of the meshes out of 8 to actually complete to 100%, while the others cap out at 80%, and sometimes revert to 40-60% conversion. Also, and this was more than once, sometimes the entire mesh package simply was dropped from the site. I.E. I went to check on the "status of your..." page of his site, and instead of seeing progress that has happened, I see nothing, there are no files/meshes at all. And I have to re-upload them again. Does anyone know if VORB is not able to convert Vipcxj high heel system meshes? Is that the problem I'm facing? Also, wondering if anyone has had any similar situations happen with clothing they have tried to convert, and with what type of armor/clothing mods... Maybe we can isolate this. Thanks for taking the time to read this... Happy gaming!

-Merctime

Mods' date=' Sorry for the double-post here, but I want to ask a VORB-related question to this community. If any of you desire it, I'll consolidate this question into my previous post.

Has anyone had trouble uploading and converting meshes over at Vader's conversion webpage he provided us? I've been having troubles getting "bisquits real high heels for Vipcxj" to convert for nearly a week. Perhaps it's due to the meshes being optimized/scripted for the real high heels system? Basically, I selected a few meshes from that package that appeared to require more than just the foot model, per Vader's instructions on said site, and can upload them reliably. However, I can only get 2-4 of the meshes out of 8 to actually complete to 100%, while the others cap out at 80%, and sometimes revert to 40-60% conversion. Also, and this was more than once, sometimes the entire mesh package simply was dropped from the site. I.E. I went to check on the "status of your..." page of his site, and instead of seeing progress that has happened, I see nothing, there are no files/meshes at all. And I have to re-upload them again. Does anyone know if VORB is not able to convert Vipcxj high heel system meshes? Is that the problem I'm facing? Also, wondering if anyone has had any similar situations happen with clothing they have tried to convert, and with what type of armor/clothing mods... Maybe we can isolate this. Thanks for taking the time to read this... Happy gaming!

-Merctime

[/quote']

Response on TESNexus...

Hello Merctime' date='

I found out that some meshes can´t be converted, because of collision data in the meshes. Vipcxj real high heels are one of those. If you want them converted you have to delete all collision data before by hand. I tried to find an automatic way, but blender doesn´t difer between normal vertices and collision vertices by selection menu. Then i implemented a new algorythm. VORB is now trying to convert a mesh 3 times. if it doesn´t convert is will be skipped then. I have to do this because otherwise all other meshes have to wait until the infinit tries end.

I don´t know why collision data are in the meshes, normaly that is handled by the skeleton.nif i think.

[/quote']

:)

Archived