Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

I haven't tried it but I was curious for sure. The only thing that gets me is that it's only compatible with the stock clothing and armor? It'll be just like the whole BBB conversion thing all over again, in that now we gotta get custom-made outfits to be VORB converted also...

Sure, armor conversions would have to be done to make use of VORB.

But this scaling model using skeleton bones is so much better than the current "no armor scaling at all".

Maybe I'm a bit of a perfectionist here, but I just hate finding a good looking armor only to find out it's made for another body shape. feelsbadman.jpg

Guest Donkey

Not tried it yet, but looking at it, it would actually be major step forward. The skin no longer fixed with armor. so whatever skin type your currently using it will always show correctly when you use VORBS clothes and armor.

Its a new heavy duty mod and the modder is constantly improving it, I doubt those man boobs will bounce in the future. I'll hold off until there are some popular clothing conversions out however. Overall its a huge step towards never having to wish a clothes mod was just the right size you need for a character.

Guest Donkey

VaderApps is currently making fat chick with bouncing Breast  :D This gotto be the funniest updates i have seen for oblivion yet. :D finnaly no more skinny model looking but more body types.

Also some new updates will include the fix for bouncing males. only the belly will bounce. :D

A new file today on Nexus:

VORB Female Stock Clothes and Armor Skimpy

All of the stock clothing and armor converted already?

I don't have VORB installed yet and will probably wait a bit as I just got MBP sort-of working and don't want too many extra problems at the moment. Can someone with VORB confirm that this is actually the entire stock set? There are no images, no comments, and the description is weak. Maybe the conversion process is far less than normal resizing jobs. This will be really great if it's that easy. There are so many armors I've been waiting years to see in different sizes (I can't believe nobody has ever changed Blackluster).

A new file today on Nexus:

VORB Female Stock Clothes and Armor Skimpy

All of the stock clothing and armor converted already?

I don't have VORB installed yet and will probably wait a bit as I just got MBP sort-of working and don't want too many extra problems at the moment. Can someone with VORB confirm that this is actually the entire stock set? There are no images' date=' no comments, and the description is weak. Maybe the conversion process is far less than normal resizing jobs. This will be really great if it's that easy. There are so many armors I've been waiting years to see in different sizes (I can't believe nobody has ever changed Blackluster).

[/quote']

I'm curious if these skimpy stock clothes and armor are the same DMRA ones. If they are, I'll probably start joining the VORB bandwagon lol. I would also like to know exactly how easy it is to convert clothes into the VORB system... I have a couple of clothing mods I would like to fit a certain body type. I tried doing some HGEC small-cup to H-cup conversions and I nearly died! Dealing with meshes that have high polygon counts proved to be a daunting task for a newbie like me, and so I gave up on it lol.

• 5 weeks later...

The thing I would like to know is, with this VORB thing, will it be possible to change the body types of favored NPC's?  I personally would make all the countesses bombshells  :P  Also on that note, I'm still wondering how this whole thing works.  The clothing/armor actually resizes to the body type set to that particular NPC?  like, a steel cuirass is B cup on a B cup chic, but F cup on an F cup chic?  Man, that would be fricken revolutionary haha.  Might have to check it out.  Also, after running DMRA for so long (still love it though) I agree with what ashal put in that post about requesting a body replacer.  The armor is just so skimpy that it's immersion breaking.  Especially the steel armor chest on the females.  Wonder if they will VORB-erize the one he posted?  Only stuff i didn't care for in that mod was no DMRA support and the fact that fur and (some other armor type, escapes me atm) had no changes at all.  Otherwise, easily my favorite revealing armor mod.  Definately going to follow VORB, see how that turns out.

holy crap!  so growls new skelly doesnt cover that hmm?  and is the skeleton the only issue in regards to how clothing/armor will fit that person properly?  if that is the case, i'm definately interested, as it would be very worth it to go through the cs and make any changes to personalize the game.  that is really starting to sound awesome!

my guess is that the skeletons are not configurable, meaning for a shorter npc a different skeleton is needed for a taller npc.  might be the same, to make the difference from thin to fat as well...wonder if he built his own skeleton as a base or used that new one that growlf adjusted from coronerra's old wonderful skellie?  I am partial to the growlf one now, as it incorporates the ability to wear high heels for the girls without shortening the leg and retaining a good look. 

my guess is that the skeletons are not configurable' date=' meaning for a shorter npc a different skeleton is needed for a taller npc.  might be the same, to make the difference from thin to fat as well...wonder if he built his own skeleton as a base or used that new one that growlf adjusted from coronerra's old wonderful skellie?  I am partial to the growlf one now, as it incorporates the ability to wear high heels for the girls without shortening the leg and retaining a good look.

[/quote']

Thanks for the explanation  ;D

Do you have a link to the growlf skeleton? High Heels with some physical effects would be awesome!

here is the new grolf skellie, be sure to read the instruction page as there are 2 versions and you should only use 1 of them:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

As an aside, this works wonderfully with Vipcxjs Real High Heels System

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883

and for some high heels that you can actually wear with these mods i recommend:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37413

I hope you enjoy these as much as I am :D

now, all I need to do is ask someone to resize these for DMRA or get someone to show me how ( i suck with blender, tried and was like wtf?) because the heels with stockings (hot!!!!) have clipping with the RA lowerbody .nif.  but the other high heels work great for it, if your using standard HGEC you will most likely have no issues i think that is what they are made for.

Actually guys' date=' I'd suggest this skeleton.

It mixes Corronera's and Growlf's skeletons, support for real high-heels, BBB, bouncing ass, setbody and it seems to have all the bones from the Lovers skeletons too.

It has two variations. The most advanced one needs a simple ini tweak.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

[/quote']

Hi Nightwynd, nice to see you again :D

hmm...looks like we recommended the same skellie...my fault, i believe i misled you with a wrong name :P

here are 2 screens of what im talking about.  i should just restate that this is only with the heels with stockings of course, there are 3 varieties of those out of the 19 high heels available, just so you know.

uh...*slaps forehead* how do i upload images here?

Edit: ty Ofinfin

clipping1jpgngdy.jpg

clipping2jpg2w7g.jpg

here are 2 screens of what im talking about.  i should just restate that this is only with the heels with stockings of course' date=' there are 3 varieties of those out of the 19 high heels available, just so you know.

[/quote']

Haven't seen any way to do it here.

Any hosting website (with mature content category?) will be ok, I think :)

Like: http://myadultimage.com/

here are 2 screens of what im talking about.  i should just restate that this is only with the heels with stockings of course' date=' there are 3 varieties of those out of the 19 high heels available, just so you know.

Edit: ty Ofinfin

clipping1jpgngdy.jpg

clipping2jpg2w7g.jpg

Thank you for uploading these images :)

I love RA bodies too (btw, do you have a collection of RA clothes/armors? -> I think I'll make a new thread about that. I'm searching for some of them), so it's indeed really sad to see that :(

Archived