Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

Quick question, before I'm fully convinced to using this mod.

Does this mod use the same texture-system as the standard HGEC-bodies? (a.k.a. foottextures for the texture of the entire body).

Or does it use another system?

Secondly, If you wouldn't mind, would you please VORB-atize this pack? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24078

Thirdly, is it possible to VORB-atize BU-armors?

If so, could you do so with the BU-version of Hentai-mania 1?  http://www.4shared.com/get/EkOtF5dw/HMB_beta3.html

You'd probably also need the non-BU version. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25612

Apologies if I'm too demanding. I really like the idea of the mod, in any case.

I must say that i am also impressed how good VORB works with this clothes. Its looking fantastic!

I found the non bouncing left breast bug. My converting scripts differ between armor, fur armor, clothes and no clothes for adding different scale of BBB. And the template body for clothes has no BBB Weightpainting on the left breast. I´ll fix that soon and upload new converted clothes.

If all of the clothes modder would have used the folder stucture like the developers did. Like armor/iron/f/curiass.nif or so it would be easy to convert clothes automaticaly because my script is looking for a "f" folder for the female template. But life isn´t easy ;)

Edit:

@Hitman69 I will have a look into those packs.

If all of the clothes modder would have used the folder stucture like the developers did. Like armor/iron/f/curiass.nif or so it would be easy to convert clothes automaticaly because my script is looking for a \"f\" folder for the female template.

Are you having to manually add .nif files seperately for male and female armor/clothes then??  Geez...going above and beyond the call of duty here!  I appreciate your efforts all the more....just about have VORB installed atm....looking forward to posting screens and initial tests here.   

Edit: holy crap I'm excited...didn't do a complete install.  Before this...I had roberts male with the muscular stock clothing and armor mods, with the 1st person fixes.  Also, had DMRA body replacer and all of the BBB variety DMRA .esp's for clothing and armor replacers.  Just to see how this works, I am now rebuilding the patch for one save, a female character.  My plan is to check the Vadersapp VORB option in the rebuild, and the beast skeleton tweak just under that ( I didn't know if I should or not, but thought it might be related to this so I did).  Then, after the re-build of the bashed patch, I'll go through and simply disable all of the DMRA clothing .esp's.  That will leave the robert male BODY and the dmra BODY replacers still in my data folder, hope that doesn't do anything wonky.  If there were clothes from the roberts stock mod that weren't overwritten, remains to be seen after I installed all I have for VORB.  But with the dmra mods unchecked, and not merged into the bashed patch for graphics reasons, I should not see any.  This isn't a terribly clean method of doing this...but I really really want to see this thing in action.  I'll post what I see and pics and stuff...then later time permitting will do a full re-install to get a more clean test.  Also, the .esp's for the VORB-atized revealing armor and shoulderless dresses I placed at the bottom of the 'clothing' group of my load order just in case, to make absolutely sure they load over any other mod of their type fyi.

I am incredibly chicken when it comes to installing any "big" mods, like this or MMM/OOO/FCOM. It took me quite some time to make everything work like I want to and a mod destroying it all would be devastating.

Oh well, maybe I should be more adventurous. Probably missing a lot of goodness. ;P

Vader, this is probably a stupid question on my part.  But I assume that .nif files for female upperbody, lowerbody, hand and foot are still needed?  It did not play nice with them at all...and like a fool I didn't keep the standard ones in a backup folder    :-\

OK, here goes.  I have plenty of pics to go with this.  First, I found out instantly that having the body replacer .nif files (upperbody, lowerbody, hand, foot) for DMRA as I played my female was a BIG mistake.  Am I to assume that you no longer NEED these files?  As it happened....there was a graphical glitch that I could not get a screen of because it grew to the size of the screen so fast.  So I immediately removed those files.  But...after I did that, got a screenie of my girl.  She has definately been VORB-atized, as has her clothing/armor.  Next, I got some shots of random bodied NPC's I encountered, and they really show how variable the bodies can be.  There were overweight folks, in-shape folks, and voluptuos girls, and slender yet very toned girls etc...check the screen addy for my gallery...and also, I am sorry to say I can confirm Chekists findings about problems with collision in 1st person.  At times, it felt as if I was walking through stairs as I was going up them, and could walk into and almost through a door before I activated it to change cells, and could walk through npc's at least.  There are a few pics showing this.  Like Chekist, I noticed this behavior only in 1st person.  When I clicked into 3rd person this behavior immediately stopped....but your work on the armor conversion is BEAUTIFUL and I have yet to see the leg issue he posted.  Personally, for me....from what I have seen I can LIVE with a collision issue, but others may ask you visit it. 

...Hey guys, how can I put the spoiler drop down so I don't make amazingly huge pages?

Until I do this and upload smaller pictures, I will present my image gallery link as a whole So this doesn't get obscenely big and clog the post up:       

http://www.adult-images.net/gallery_list.php?gal=907

Of course you need the VORBatized upper and lowerbody female/male... nif

Edit: The first person problem is no problem, i ll provide a patch soon. But not today, as its late here, going to get some sleep.

But 5 virtual machines are processing again Roberts and HGEC-E CUP. Now without the left breast non BBB bug.

Have a good night. It is fun here in this forum :)

good night to you too...im sorry it took me so long to get you some pics to see from what I have come up with so far.  I will keep going, cuz its fun....and ty so much for this mod!  I love it allready.  More pics to come, and this time I'll upload smaller pics, and ask some of the smart folks here to show me how to make spoilers so I dont clog the forum up :P

cheers!

Ok...some other initial thoughts.  1)  For some reason, I get the error via pop-up "Lovers cannot access an actor for sex.  They may have moved somewhere where it is now impossible."  EVERY time a sex act engages, whether or not it's NPC to PC, or NPC to NPC; whether or not I'm in 3rd person or 1st.  I hit the tilde key and saw a string of "cannot initiate target is too far" or something in the console.  I'm guessing, and with next to no knowledge, that for some reason the player camera isn't where the PC's model actually is in gamespace?  Just seems like it...but I'm no modder.  And I have no clue if VORB is doing this at all...but it wasn't during every act before I tried this.

2)  I don't know how it is handled, but in your documentation on your description page at the nexus, you list this as an update or change: 

"1.40, 2011/03/11 - The end of the hourglass look: females now have different ratio of chest, waist and pelvis."

Looking at my screen of my girl naked with the bombshell skeleton provided...I might suggest having more tightly controlled variables between thighs and calves for random generation.  She seems to have very large thighs and very thin, stick-like lower legs.  It would look much better if they were closer in the number values so that the legs would have a much nicer, more symmetrical look.  Also by contrast, her breasts are WONDERFULLY big (in my opinion) as is her ass, but she has a very thin waistline to show for it.  Whereas this doesn't bother ME one bit hehe, It may others. Just throwing this out there; I have no idea if there is any control over the size changes in the upper leg versus the lower leg, but if there is it could stand to be in smaller increments.  Conversely, she seems to have very nice symmetry in her arms, upper and lower. 

BUT.....this mod is delivering what you said it does. It provides ALOT of diversity to the NPC's (and most likely the PC; I went straight for the bombshell lol) and seems to do it well.  And, the clothing/armor looks great, and seems to fit each different body size etc. very very well.  The only 'seams' I seem to notice, and those only on my PC so far as I can't seem to get the sex acts to fire correctly at this time as I stated earlier, are on the hands to wrists (discoloration only, no gaps/missing pixels), hips to legs (discoloration only, no gaps/missing pixels) and the feet to lower leg (discoloration only, no gaps/missing pixels).  So you know, I'm using Ozmo's hi rez textures and my .ini has bfacegentexturing or whatever set at '0'.  The clothing looks GREAT on the different body types.  3)  this may or may not be of interest, but Vipcxj's real high heels system seems to work like a dream with this.  I used hotkeys to switch from having heels to not having heels and back and forth rapidly....flawlessly.  She grew and didn't 'sink' every single time....no problems whatsoever.  Also, the vanilla NPC's that I added new hair and eye models/.dds's too via a homemade .esp in the toolset went unmolested.  All the hair, coloring, eyes seem to remain where I had them...and all the facial tweaks I implemented seemed to remain.  I figured this would be the case, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyways.  More to come later, I allready wrote a novel here    :P

besides more exaggerated bodies' date=' i think a way to improve this mod is to make another mod that randomize the hair alone hence making it compatible with VORB.

xeo could work but that is if you are okay with the changes in skin too  :-\

[/quote']

I threw this idea out there in another post, but in case anyone was wondering, there is actually a mod that has this specific idea in mind.  it is located here:  http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37096

Thing is, it requires you to get the hair .nif's and .dds's as well as the eye .dds's from other sources, and manually move them into this mod's very well organized (seemingly to me at this time) location so it (the mod) can recognize them.  I'm sure that the xeo family of mods would work, as well as MBP, or my personal favorite the comprehensive style collection (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24077).  Now instead of randomizing it ( I think?)  it has in-game functionality to customize I believe both your PC and the NPC's as well.  Use this with VORB...and booyah instant gorgeous girlies  (if that's what your after...or for realism's sake, make a few beauties and some plain ones, and some downright fuglies if you want hehe).  Just tossing this out there.  Can't wait to see more clothing/armor support for VORB!! 

-Merctime

Thanks guys for your work in developing this mod :D however I just would like to point out that the VIpCxjs Hair Eye extend system has a MAJOR drawback especially if you play a guy :(

Because some hairstyles are for both male and female (for example the hairstyle called "loose") if you change an npc with the hairstyle loose, not only does that particular npc's hair change but every other (both male and female) NPCs hairstyle will change in the same way. This would end up (in my case) with guys having feminine hairstyles. :( Something some may not enjoy (hope im not stepping on anyones toes here)

@ONB82 maybe you should copy your oblivion folder for testing.

@merctime i am using no body replacer anymore. DMRA is looking like optional file Skel_Bombshell.nif.

@alchmo YAARM is VORBatized now

Thanks alot :)

now if i may be so bold :P

there is still one other armor replacer that should be VORBed :D

Clear Glass Armor (never liked the green glass armor, but a clear one looks nice)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14430

if you wish you could give it a shot

oh and by the way once you have the new body meshes VORBed, how about releasing an OMOD/BAIN installer? If you want i could wrap one up for you pretty easily (already have all the files for me in BAIN ready format anyway, makes updating and managing it easier,as it is only a single package)

Female NPCs work great, but:

Female PC, and male NPCs have infinite torso and leg stretching, and only heads and arms are unaffected.  I resolved Female PC stretching using setbody.  Meanwhile, male guards are ghosting around cheerfully.  Any ideas?

oh and by the way once you have the new body meshes VORBed' date=' how about releasing an OMOD/BAIN installer? If you want i could wrap one up for you pretty easily (already have all the files for me in BAIN ready format anyway, makes updating and managing it easier,as it is only a single package)

[/quote']

@Alchmo, that sounds awesome.  I've been meaning to figure out how to BAIN install...I bet it makes things much nicer.  Would you mind dropping a link for that, and maybe some quick tips on how to use it?  And I'm curious, Is anyone confirming some of the stuff I found here?  I realize I'm using a pretty dirty install of oblivion atm, but I was just so excited to try this out.  What have you guys been seeing with this particular mod....anything notable?  And has anyone elses sex scripts from lovers been basically 'breaking' or is it just my funky install atm?  I'd really like to get that sorted....dang I should just re-install.  Might have too.

@Vadersapp I've uploaded some pics on the nexus, but they need you to review them I think :)  nothing nudish or depicting sex in them.  I'll be posting those here :P

edit:  also rebuilding bashed patch.  NOT including option for skeleton beast tweaks, NOT including race records from roberts male body, NOT importing roberts body into the patch.  Now, have all DMRA/Male body replacers completely out of the loop.  I'm actually hoping this fixes the wierd sex animation issue.

oh and by the way once you have the new body meshes VORBed' date=' how about releasing an OMOD/BAIN installer? If you want i could wrap one up for you pretty easily (already have all the files for me in BAIN ready format anyway, makes updating and managing it easier,as it is only a single package)

[/quote']

@Alchmo, that sounds awesome.  I've been meaning to figure out how to BAIN install...I bet it makes things much nicer.  Would you mind dropping a link for that, and maybe some quick tips on how to use it?  And I'm curious, Is anyone confirming some of the stuff I found here?  I realize I'm using a pretty dirty install of oblivion atm, but I was just so excited to try this out.  What have you guys been seeing with this particular mod....anything notable?  And has anyone elses sex scripts from lovers been basically 'breaking' or is it just my funky install atm?  I'd really like to get that sorted....dang I should just re-install.  Might have too.

@Vadersapp I've uploaded some pics on the nexus, but they need you to review them I think :)  nothing nudish or depicting sex in them.  I'll be posting those here :P

Had no problems with any lovers mod when I was testing vorb. The errors you describe sometimes happen with generic npcs (bandits/marauders) if you using slaves and slaveplay mods. But this isnt the case I guess. Try using the default player VORBed skeleton for your PC. Might fix it.

ahh..thank you. I think I still had some stuff from robert's male body replacer active in the bashed patch.  I'm now rebuilding that patch without those items active in the load order, or being in the patch.  Hopefully that will correct that part.  I noticed you were the one who first mentioned collision...found something out about that? 

edit:  no surprise here, but the sex scene error was my fault entirely...not using a clean save.  When I decided to start a new game under the same profile, and logged my girlie in (stole her class name from loogie!!!    :o ), everything for lovers worked like a charm.  Also, only seeing very *minor* clipping issues here and there with some of the more extreme animations.  But on some of them there is a weird overlap where the foot model sticks out of the back of the lower leg model... in the scenes where the female has her legs bent alot.  I'll get a pic or two and upload.  Other than that....everywhere diverse bodies!  With males and females both using the same items and still having that item (say, a leather cuirass or hunter's vest) conform dynamically to their specific body type...I am LOVING this.  And that armor mod that Ashal recommended in the immersion post (I think it was that one?)  looks great like this.  No need for all the girls to wear next to nothing, when they will most likely be disrobing soon anyways  ;)  Vader....your work here is truly amazing.

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24973_1st-person-miss-on-speaking.bmp[/img]  this pic shows in 1st person, how the camera doesn't yet match up in the conversation zoom-in

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25001_new-geared-up-girl.jpg[/img]  Here is my PC in clothing with the bombshell skeleton provided.

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24999_new-pc-in-buff.jpg[/img]  Here is my PC again, in the buff, with the provided bombshell skeleton

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24990_anvil-female-variety.jpg[/img] Female variety showcase 1

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24991_ic-female-variety-again.jpg[/img] Female variety showcase 2

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24997_too-many-lunches-mr-argonian.jpg[/img] "You've had one too many Mudcrab cakes, Mr. Argonian"

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24993_more-ic-variety.jpg[/img]  Diversity of bodies in the IC marketplace

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i24992_ic-variety.jpg[/img]  Yet more diversity of bodies in the IC marketplace

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25000_new-vilena.jpg[/img]  Oh Vilena Donton, how I love to boink you

OK....so now I think I'll head off to toy with some skeleton settings for my PC.  I want to adjust her thighs and a little of the hips, and tone her tits down a few sizes.  I think I'll go poke around in-game for female NPC's I like the shape of, and find they're skeleton file with formid finder :D  see yas in a few...

I hope double posting isn't a problem here, but Vadersapp I need to ask some questions please.  I understand the need to install the Formidfinder mod, no problemo :D  And I'm fine with your previous instructions on how to make changes to each skeleton to tweak them for a particular appearance.  But in your information post you said:

"Hope this little information is helping you to create npcs you want. My skel_ files are created by a script which tries to calculate the right depenencies between the numbers to get realistic looking bodies."

Is this script able to be adjusted by the end user, ie the downloader of VORB?  Can we just get in to the CS and find this script and make certain adjustments on how VORB decides to assign sizes to bodyparts at random per skeleton?  I have a personal preferance I'd like to implement if this is possible to do so.  I'm really hoping that is it possible, as I think it would be really cool to make a few adjustments to the thigh to calf ratio and how that fits to the (booty? ass? lol) ratio....and also the breast to waist ratio.  I have seen some that make me think that the calculations regarding thigh to calf to waist in particular could use some tweaking (please don't take that offensively!!!!).

Also, is/could there be a way to set up 'groups' of body types, such as:

male--guard, beggar, noble, forester, commoner, bodybuilder, bandit, overweight, grandpa

female--guard, beggar, noble, merchant, commoner, bombshell, young and fit, old crone 

...and with that in mind, assign differing perameters for calculating the dependencies along these defined groups or something like this?  Forgive me if I'm going overboard...this is just so awesome to me. 

If this isn't possible, how about setting up some more of the 'base' type skeletons, like your bombshell, for download that users can DL and then in-game assign to their PC and other NPC's as they see fit?  If I could get proficient with this, and I'm DAMN SURE going to try, I would love to volunteer to do something like this.  I don't mean like 40 of them, but a 'few', like skel_malebodybuild and skel_femyoungnfit and skel_malebeggar and skel_femalebeggar etc. 

Also, just wondering if you could preview the pictures I uploaded to the VORB nexus page and see if they are suitable for you to allow others to see them on that sight.  They are pending.

Last two things, I promise  :D   

First, and most importantly......I truly hope I'm not being a pain in the ass.  HONESTLY....if I am please let me know promptly and I will slow my pace here hehe.  I love your mod and am very excited about it, but I don't in any way want to burn you out on it, or like cause you a headache and stuff.

Second, please let me know if any or all of my posts about my tests are actually usefull...or just fluff taking up space.  With your help, knowing what you are looking for if your into having people test this, I can keep my posts to less than a guttenburg bible in size  ;)

Just can't thank you enough for this mod.  Have fun    -Merctime

Edit:  new pic showing a strange error while having burgundy linens equipped.  the feet models are simply gone. 

i25002_where-are-my-feet.jpg

VADER I SCREWED UP PLEASE READ THIS.  the 'female variety in anvil' picture I uploaded to your TESNEXUS site yesterday, not the one today, has a Lovers with PK warning in the upper right of the screen....it says "I hear a lusty voice from the left..."  I'm sorry man, but I'm glad I caught it.  I re-upped the same picture, but cropped a bit so that message isn't seen.  Please change them!  Again, I am very sorry about that oversight...I will be much more careful from now on :(

why the feet disappear i can answer, there is one big difference i noticed with the body mesh for VORB.

normal you have:

FEET

HANDS

LOWERBODY

UPPERBODY

the VORB one does have the same files, but the feet one is empty except for the skeleton, the feetmesh is actually attached to the lowerbody

hence the reason why your feet disappear if you equip some lowerbody item

Thank you for your prompt info, Alchmo.  Just for extra info, I had not foot item equipped at the time of that picture, but if I put shoes/boots/armor etc on then that model would show properly with that same article of clothing.  Interesting....

Secondly, I would like to ask some instructions.  I made some changes to a nice body I have seen on one of the female NPC's.  I used the FormID finder mod to locate her skeleton info, no prob...loaded it up and (not being very skilled with nifscope at ALL) made the changes Vader talked about on page 3 or 4 of this post.  Very easy to do!  Now for the question:    If I want to make the hips wider, and the butt stick out (like be more round and plump) which do I adjust in the skeleton.nif please?  I'll upload some pics of this modified NPC body I'm using as my PC's skeleton.nif when I find an area that has a decent lighting to it ;)

i guess that question needs to be answered by someone else :)

i did remove it atm for the time as i was getting some stretching with several cloth items (will wait until he finishes the current vorbphase :) )

and i never worked with nifskope that much

That feet are attached to the legs is a workaround to have no seams between them.

Merctime, please remember not every body type is possible. The ass is customizable only via spine and a little bit with thighs because of the upper end of the thighs.

I was wondering something. Do you perhaps have a list of the skeletons, and what sizes we should compare them with.

I believe that this would save a lot of time and effort, when looking for a certain body-type for your character.

Edit: I found the post VadersApp made on TesNexus

I'll just put it here, so no one makes the same mistake.

What I am wondering is what kind of values would translate to what cup-sizes, for instance.

The numbers tell a little bit about the body type

Br = Breasts

HS = Wrist

Bo = Butt

Le = Legs

<100 smaller than average

>100 bigger than average

Remember there also many other parameters changed in skel_files, so a Breast with 160 may be very big but not in every skeleton, because the transform data could put the breasts more into the body. That makes big Breasts also lookting very round. And then there is the the gravity you know what i mean? ;)

for example :

skel_BrS055_HS070_BoS081_LeS082

.....Breast small,

.....wrist small

.....little ass

.....thin legs

skel_BrS157_HS089_BoS073_LeS082

.....Breast big

.....wrist little smaller than normal

.....small ass

.....thin legs

skel_BrS159_HS076_BoS134_LeS139

.....Breast big

.....Wrist very small

.....Big ASS

.....thick legs

this is what we could call a bombshell body type

This post was edited by VadersApp at 09:11, 30 April 2011

That feet are attached to the legs is a workaround to have no seams between them.

Merctime' date=' please remember not every body type is possible. The ass is customizable only via spine and a little bit with thighs because of the upper end of the thighs.

[/quote']

I do appreciate that this is true...I hope I'm not being over eager here.  Just asking :D    Also, having seen now diverse all of the NPC's are now, it's worth it to me.  I will try to play around a bit with the spine and thighs a bit, to see what I can get however :D    I am not unpleased!  Your work on this is awesome.  Here are some pics of the skeleton that I adopted and made some changes to...I am VERY pleased with it :D 

THANK YOU everyone, for showing me that my linking was screwed up  :-[  I am new at this, and appreciate everyone's patience and help in this!  You all are awesome :)

My new hot little polepouch PC equipped with the modified skeleton.nif I'm using, but first a comparison shot to the provided bombshell:

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25020_comparison-shot-to-bombshell.jpg[/img]300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25022_newest-tweaked-body-naked.jpg[/img]

Next, some shots of the new girl in various gear, to show off how wonderful VORB-atized clothes are (for the mod of the slightly revealing armor/clothing replacer Vader kindly worked on and uploaded :) )

300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25017_nice-clothes-at-wey.jpg[/img]300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25018_steel-gear-at-wey.jpg[/img]300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25011_leathers-at-wey.jpg[/img]300x225http://www.adult-images.net/images.php/i25016_naked-at-wey.jpg[/img]

Gearing up can be dangerous!  Looks like my little shag bunny got caught procuring her steel gear at the Leyawiin fighters guild.....      :o

i25010_caught-gearing-up-in-the-fighters-guild.jpg

That's all for a bit, I'm off to try Vader's tips on messing with the booty :D

Archived