Anyone tried VORB?

thesin

I agree, but really you should use this mod i think.  That problem is only on 3 of the 19 shoes    \o/

Also, i think there is a post here that shows all of the clothing replacers with the additional bbb support for dmra here on this site somewhere, but i forget.  my best advice is to log in to the nexus and do a search for dmra in the name category.  if that comes up funky, go for advanced search with same in the name category.  your looking for the stock replacers etc, and saaya's bbb modifications i believe....should be reasonably easy to find

Edit:  oh crap.  i believe i may have been a big part in hijacking this thread.  havent spoken about vorb in a few posts here    :-\  sorry everyone, wont do it anymore here

I took screenshots when I had VORB installed but I decided to delete them along with my oblivion installation since none of them had the cup-size I desired.

The mod didn't make any changes to my character. Just the rest of the Oblivion world.

It's a great mod if you like slightly above-average body shapes and flat butts, but if you like E-cup and larger with J-Lo hips...it may not be the mod for you.

=]

Too bad you don't have any screenshots, I was really curious :(

It's a great mod if you like slightly above-average body shapes and flat butts, but if you like E-cup and larger with J-Lo hips...it may not be the mod for you.

Well, I HATE flat butts, but I don't mind about a little more diversity in the world, especially for men.

What I want to have with this mod, once tweaked, and once I'll understand well how it works:

1-Make all women have more diverse bodies, while keeping them sexy (no obesity, etc...), for the sake of lovers' mods, as long as the butt is bigger than average -> ok I'm a little obsessed with that, but that's kind of a fetish for me ;D (well, what are you seeing the most when you play on 3rd view? ^^).

Seeing that the most used body in clothes and armors is HGEC, which has no backside sexiness at all, makes me really sad :(

2-Make men have the most diverse bodies.

3-Learn to convert clothes and armors to fit in the game, which will boost the clothes diersity and realism in the game, and will make me happy to be able to use all these beautiful-but-out-of-shape clothes and armors.

Way to go!

Thats what I wanted too...

I expected to see this....

(Around 0:10)

But what really happened was this

Which is pretty much the same experience that all users of VORB experienced...which equates to having HGEC-BBB-CorD installed.

::)

Well, in the 2nd video, there are good things to notice:

-Clothes are well-matched to the different body shapes.

-The mod is all about "realism", and the 2nd video is obviously more realistic.

About the 1st video:

-It's possible to achieve that kind of sexiness! So it's just a question of tweaking...

And a big question:

seeing this mod makes me remember the ugliness of the faces in the game... so does this mod conflicts with MBP++ and Xeo beautification mods?

Luffyboy, were you able to get the larger breasts at all?

When I installed the mod it was the very last thing I installed after my other body-mods.

Install order

1. HGEC H-Cup body replacer

2. HGEC BBB

3. NoMAAM BBB Animations

4. VORB - VadersApps Oblivion Real Bodies (Main mod)

5.VORB HGEC Cup E Nude (listed as a requirement)

Using that install order everything worked out fine for me...though I didn't get the "Larger" body parts like I wanted.

huh i dont think it changes races.

have you tried using wyre bash? that way i only implements the skeleton.

if you just use the esp. it would affect the entire npc which results in the inability of using xeo or better faces and the likes.

huh i dont think it changes races.

have you tried using wyre bash? that way i only implements the skeleton.

if you just use the esp. it would affect the entire npc which results in the inability of using xeo or better faces and the likes.

I use it, yes... well, I'll test them and say the result :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i am the author of VORB.

I have read though the topic. VORB is still in development. Yesterday i have uploaded V1.5. I want to explain how this mod works, because i am very interested in other people adding stuff to the system or maybe correct some issues. This is my first mod so there are sure many bugs ;)

Okay this is how it works

I´ve taken HCEG E-Cup Nude and Robers male nude as a template. Added special new bones to templates and also to the skeleton.nif. This new bones have new vertex groups attached to them. Those vertex groups have special weightpainting. What VORB now does is scale and transform the VORB Bones. Weightpainting was a hard part and it could still be better.

I also have created a php script that do the math for the skeleton.nif files. To get clothes to use VORB the weightpainting have to be copied from the template to the clothes. Thats all! I developed a php script together with a macro script of the programm called autohotkey. Those scripts can do mass converting armor and clothes. Problem is the scripts only work in a special environment. I made 7 virtual machines with vmware, that have to have the right resolution, so that the macros can do the magic. Autohotkey a webserver and of course nifskope, blender nifscripts etc have to be installed. Those 7 vm are doing the converting faster than 1 :)

But this is only for mass converting. If you want to add new clothes you only have to copy the weightpainting of the nude meshes to the clothes you want to be VORBatized only upper and lowerbody are needed as a fullbody mesh.

If you want to change the look of a body you have to take the right skel_*** file and change the scale of the vorb bones. VORB bones in the new version, which also uses growfl skeleton, are named Bip01 Scale bones.

Example: If you want to change the breast size of a particular npc get his skel_*** file with a mod called formid finder. And then open it with nifskope go to Bip01 BreastTransform L and change the scale or/and transformation data. Do this of course also for Bip01 BreastTransform R. Would be looking crazy if one breast is big other one small ;)

If you also want the player character be converted copy a skel_ file and rename the copy to skeleton.nif than change the VORB Bones like you want to.

Bones that could be used to change the look of the body:

1. Bip01 L ScaleThigh

2. Bip01 R ScaleThigh

3. Bip01 L ScaleCalf

4. Bip01 R ScaleCalf

5. Bip01 L BreastTransform

6. Bip01 R BreastTransform

7. Bip01 ScaleSpine

8. Bip01 ScaleSpine1

For example if you want to have a body with big breasts you should modify L and R BreastTransform. A lot can be changed here.

Every number relates heavy on scale number!

Translation:

X sets the height of the breast

Y how long /round the breast should be. - rounder + longer

Z the space between L Breast and R Breast - less space + more space

Rotation

P only change this! Should be over 0 under 90. it is how much gravity had is influence on the girls breast in her life ;) 0 old looking 90 very young looking

And of course Scale:

If under 1 smaller than e-cup, if higher getting bigger, if more than 2.2 melons. Be sure to adjust Translation Z to something between 0 and -10 or so. It depends on how big the scale is. And also be sure to adjust Translation Y to something between 0 and - 10 because otherwise the breast would be big but unrealistic long.

If you make a girl with big breast you should also give her a bigger butt and thicker legs to look realistic. Go to Bip01 Spine and enter 1.4 to scale (changes the butt)  and also to scale of Bip01 L ScaleThigh and R ScaleThigh (for not having a big butt with unrealistic thin legs)

Be sure to save the nif. The name has to begin with skel_

If not Wrye Bash wont use your new body while patching a Bashed Patch to activate VORB.

Get The Version with VORB support here http://oblivionworks.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/oblivionworks/Programs/Wrye%20Bash.tar.gz?view=tar

Check Tweak Actors and the VadersApps Oblivion Real Bodies Skeleton tweaker.

VORB now should be active for all active mods and all NPCs using VORBatized Clothes.

Hope this little information is helping you to create npcs you want. My skel_ files are created by a script which tries to calculate the right depenencies between the numbers to get realistic looking bodies.

Thanks for your interest in this mod!

VadersApp

Welcome VadersApp, great to see that you take care of your mod  ;)

You explained a lot of information here, but I have one question, before trying to dig into your mod:

You gave every available skeletons to every npc, that's it? And if Wrye Bash is used, the same process ensues to every non vanilla npc?

Sorry if my question is stupid, I'm just trying to understand how have you managed to distribute the body diversity through the game :)

I searched for a way to mass change the path of the skeleton.nif for npcs. Doing this with CS was not a good way. So i scripted a plugin for bosh.py of wrye Bash to change the path of the skeleton.nif for all npcs. I made a new bashed patch with no mods active and renamed it to VORB.esp. Thats how the esp was coming to VORB.

Then Lojack after he cleaned the code he added the script officially to wrye bash. Now there is no esp needed anymore.

The wrye bash skript distributes the skel_ files found in _male folder on a random base to the npcs. I have some ideas that could be added to the script in the future. Today i thought, hey would be cool if special npcs will get a special body. That could be done if the skel_ file would be named for example skel_special_formid_of_the_npc. Then the script could attach the skel_special_#0272712.nif file to the npc with the formid #0272712.

Thats something that could be done in the future.

Thank you!

What i have told about the last post i made is working now. I have uploaded the modified posh.py to wrye bash team. If it will be added it will then be possible to create the skel_ file you want and rename it for example to skel_special_16063.nif. When creating a new bashed patch the npc with the formid 16063 will have this special body :)

I searched for a way to mass change the path of the skeleton.nif for npcs. Doing this with CS was not a good way. So i scripted a plugin for bosh.py of wrye Bash to change the path of the skeleton.nif for all npcs. I made a new bashed patch with no mods active and renamed it to VORB.esp. Thats how the esp was coming to VORB.

Then Lojack after he cleaned the code he added the script officially to wrye bash. Now there is no esp needed anymore.

The wrye bash skript distributes the skel_ files found in _male folder on a random base to the npcs. I have some ideas that could be added to the script in the future. Today i thought' date=' hey would be cool if special npcs will get a special body. That could be done if the skel_ file would be named for example skel_special_formid_of_the_npc. Then the script could attach the skel_special_#0272712.nif file to the npc with the formid #0272712.

Thats something that could be done in the future.

[/quote']

Thank you!

What i have told about the last post i made is working now. I have uploaded the modified posh.py to wrye bash team. If it will be added it will then be possible to create the skel_ file you want and rename it for example to skel_special_16063.nif. When creating a new bashed patch the npc with the formid 16063 will have this special body :)

Awesome! Thanks for the explanation :)

Another question: is there a way to script something related to gender? (like: "if the gender's female' date=' then use this/these skeleton(s)... and if the gender's male, use this/these instead?")

[b']If something like that is possible, then I think it would make a lot of people overjoyed here[/b], starting by me  ;)

And last question, not critical but kind of related to the first question : Can you define "existing" bodies archetypes? Like: this one correspond more or less to growlf, this one to basic hgec, that one to x2 dmra, this one to spb, etc...

The possibilty to differ between female and male is allready in the bosh.py script implemented. Maybe if necessary i could add a function to attach a skeleton for example skel_f_xxx to female and a skel_m_xxx to male.

Skel files are now calculated by my script per random. But as i wrote earlier it is possible to change the values of the bones as you wish. DMRA looking is like the bombshell i have added to optional files at tesnexus. The different HGEC types could also be achived by changing the breasttransform bones and put the other transform data again to 0 and scale to 1. So the skeleton will look like HGEC E-Cup original.

I think i ll add the modified bosh.py i made today to tesnexus. It is then possible to use skel_special_formid.nif. with the formid you can get with mod formid finder for npcs. So everybody is able to attach special bodies to special npcs.

I love what the mod symbolizes but i just couldn't get it to work right, note that was a month ago so sounds like you have updated things and I plan to give it another try soon.

What happened though was the beast races would bug out and their skeletons would stretch to infinity at times, I didn't use your esp because I used your tweak in wrye bash along with trying and not trying the vanilla beast tweak.

Like i said ill give it another try later because this is the way they should have NPCs in game.

Archived