Paradise Halls and Addons (DoM, HSH, AYGAS) - Voicepacks

View File

What's all this?

These are voicepacks for Paradise Halls and its famous addons Diary of Mine, Home Sweet Home and And you get a Slave for the all in one slavemaster experience now fully dubbed in English.

How did you create the voices?

I used Dan Rutas SKVASynth which is an "AI tool for generating high-quality voice acting lines using voices from video games". So every NPC will use it's correct voice when saying the new lines. Like this:

Will this kill my save-game?

No, these are all just audio files packet into an BSA Archive, you can install, update or remove them whenever. No scripts that run and nothing that gets saved to your game.

I have an older / never version of PAHE or DoM or XXX. Can I still use the voicepack?

That depends. Most of the time, only a few lines change from one version to the next, if even. Most likely you will still have 95% of the dialogue dubbed, only the new lines will be silent. Worst case scenario, you won't hear any audio or the dub doesn't match the subtitles. I will try to keep up with the mod version, especially when a lot of things get changed in the dialogues, which is the case for DoM major version, the DoM 3.4.x voicepack will work for all DoM 3.4 version, DoM 4 however changes quite a lot, so the v3 voicepack will not work with DoM v4.

I'm still using Skyrim LE?

When you use MO2 as your Mod Manager you can just tell it to unpack the BSA and use the loose files. (Don't do that when your have SE, since the SE Engine suffers from greatly increased loading times when there are too many loose files and the voicepacks have a LOT of files.) You can repack the BSA with the old LE file version with this tool, but that's optional.

I can't hear anything?

Did you run FNIS?

Jokes aside, did you install the file to the correct folder? (use a Mod Manager) Do you use LE and forgot to unpack the BSA files? Do you have the main mods installed?

Why are all files just .URL?

Well, since there are quite a lot of audio files, the packs tend to become quite large, from ~1GB for HSH and AYGAS to around 3GB for DoM and LL does not like big files, so these are download links to the MEGA Filehoster. (If you now a better way of doing that, let me now.)

DoM 5.1x and 5.2x:

• all ~160k lines for all voices in one pack (3,9GB)
  • all in loose files, so compatible with Skyrim LE/SE/VE
  • synthesized with the new v3 voice models for even better quality
  • all voices post-processed with ffmpeg denoise, de-ess und sxr upscaler for 16Bit 44.100 Hz quality
  • all lines processed with CK lip synchronization

DoM 4.0:

• - DISCONTINUED -
  • One Pack to rule them all
  • Includes all Voices in two BSA archives
  • generated with the (new outdated) v2 voices of xvasynth

PAHE 8.1.9+:

• works with PAH 8.2.0
  • All unique and none unique voices in one BSA.
  • The ESP is empty and ESL flagged. It's just there to trigger the loading of the BSA.

HSH 1.29+:

• works with HSH 1.33b
  • The pack includes all unique and non unique voices.

AYGAS 0.60a+:

• works with AYGAS 0.63b
  • The pack includes all unique and non unique voices.

SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping 2023:

• since the last Voicepack for TDF I found was still for an old version and created with XVASynth 1, I just went ahead and made a new one
  • packed into BSA
  • synthesized with v3 voice models
  • all voices post-processed
  • all lines with CK lip synchronization

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Paradise Halls, Diary of Mine, Home Sweet Home, And you get a Slave, TDF 2023
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Jasmine92
Updated compatibility description, since DoM 5.1 and 5.2 are the same voice-vise.
10 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

Just a question, will this just add the voices randomly to any NPC or will they match the Unique ones with that specific NPC

The voice will match the original npcs voice. So npcs with unique voice actors like Serana or Vex will use that voice, while NPCS like Lydia will use their shared voicetype like FemaleYoungEager. I will add an example voicefile to the description.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 2:53 PM, SofiaPavlovna said:

Still need work with pauses between words where they should be.

Yea, with some sentences the flow isn't quite right, especially the old voice models can have wired pacing with some sentences. Unfortunately there is no "one trick, to fix them all", instead one has to edit every line manually to fine tune the pacing and pronunciation. But since we are speaking about a couple thousand unique lines, doing it manually is not really feasible. The Tacaotron2 models do a way better job with that, but not all voices a retrained with the new AI, the SKVASynth Creator is updating them on occasion, so when a voice is updated I will updated the pack.

Until then, when you find a word or sentence that is really of and used often, I can try to tune it a bit in one of the next updates.

On 1/7/2023 at 3:55 AM, NillyWilly0019 said:

I installed DOM Addon Voice Pack and it messed up the textures of the game, when I got a closer look on the File the BSA is called "DiaryOfMine - Textures", is this intentional? And how do I use this Voice Pack without it affecting in-game textures?

It is intentional and a "trick" I used, so the pack doesn't need an ESP plugin to get loaded. When loading an ESP Skyrim will also look for a "<plugin_name>.bsa" and a "<plugin_name> - Textures.bsa" and load them when found. The reason I use both is, because a Skyrim BSA is limited to 2GB filesize and DoM has to many voiced lines to fit in one pack.

But since inside the BSA are no textures or scripts it should not be able to mess with you textures.

Which version of DoM are you using? (The current v4 Beta changed quite a bit concerning the dialogues, so the pack will only work with v3.x, maybe I should add that to the description.)

8 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

It is intentional and a "trick" I used, so the pack doesn't need an ESP plugin to get loaded. When loading an ESP Skyrim will also look for a "<plugin_name>.bsa" and a "<plugin_name> - Textures.bsa" and load them when found. The reason I use both is, because a Skyrim BSA is limited to 2GB filesize and DoM has to many voiced lines to fit in one pack.

But since inside the BSA are no textures or scripts it should not be able to mess with you textures.

Which version of DoM are you using? (The current v4 Beta changed quite a bit concerning the dialogues, so the pack will only work with v3.x, maybe I should add that to the description.)

I'm currently using DOM 3.4.1 since I'm playing on SE 1.5.97

Edited by NillyWilly0019
14 hours ago, NillyWilly0019 said:

I'm currently using DOM 3.4.1 since I'm playing on SE 1.5.97

Hm, then you should not have any problems either with the voices, nor with the textures. Have never heard of that bug before. Does it only happen, when you have the "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" files in the Data folder?

Edited by Jasmine92
15 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

Hm, then you should not have any problems either with the voices, nor with the textures. Have never heard of that bug before. Does it only happen, when you have the "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" files in the Data folder?

I'm using MO2 thankfully, and yeah, as soon as I disabled it the textures went back to normal

3 hours ago, NillyWilly0019 said:

I'm using MO2 thankfully, and yeah, as soon as I disabled it the textures went back to normal

You can unpack the BSA, that will make loading a little slower because of the many files, but will get rid of the BSA. Only reason I can think of right now, is that you might have two "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" files, and the one from the voicepack overwrites the other one. Where the other one comes from is the question though. DoM itself has no BSA archives. Does MO2 say anything in the conflicts tab in the mod information window?

If you are not afraid of changing the skyrim.ini, you could also rename the BSA to something like "DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.bsa" and then add that filename to the "sResourceArchiveList2" in skyrim.ini. (Should work, haven't tested it myself though.) Or, last but not least, would be an empty, dummy, ESL flagged ESP Plugin, that triggers the loading of the BSA. (Like I have done with the voicepack for PAHE.)

Edit: Went ahead and created an empty ESL ESP. You can load that file into a new mod and rename the "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" to "DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.bsa".

DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.esp

Edited by Jasmine92
On 1/10/2023 at 6:28 AM, Jasmine92 said:

You can unpack the BSA, that will make loading a little slower because of the many files, but will get rid of the BSA. Only reason I can think of right now, is that you might have two "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" files, and the one from the voicepack overwrites the other one. Where the other one comes from is the question though. DoM itself has no BSA archives. Does MO2 say anything in the conflicts tab in the mod information window?

If you are not afraid of changing the skyrim.ini, you could also rename the BSA to something like "DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.bsa" and then add that filename to the "sResourceArchiveList2" in skyrim.ini. (Should work, haven't tested it myself though.) Or, last but not least, would be an empty, dummy, ESL flagged ESP Plugin, that triggers the loading of the BSA. (Like I have done with the voicepack for PAHE.)

Edit: Went ahead and created an empty ESL ESP. You can load that file into a new mod and rename the "DiaryOfMine - Textures.bsa" to "DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.bsa".

DiaryOfMine - Voicepackaddon.esp 162 B · 0 downloads

image.png.728163d35f8479655b3f482ffd7cba2e.png

It doesn't mention any kind of conflicts when I activate the Voicepacks, also there aren't any files on the Overwrite folder thay may conflict with it

I'll try that empty ESL ESP File, thanks!

4 hours ago, meowmix555 said:

Very awesome mod! thank you.

One request, if you find the time, maybe a Fellglow Camp voice addon ?

Do you mean the Fellgrow slave camp addon that comes with PAHE? Now that I think about it, I never checked if there was any dialogue used in that addon.

10 hours ago, waylonw2077 said:

I downloaded everything and installed with vortex, but I'm not hearing anything. Was there a step I missed?

Which versions are you using? DoM v4x for example has no support jet (will come soon)

Do you use Skyrim LE or SE?

You should find the BSA files in your Skyrim/data folder. The PAHE Voicepack needs the ESP to be enabled, to trigger the loading of the BSA Archives.

AYGAS and HSH are the easiest to check, since the original mods come with no voiced lines. Telling a slave to "You are going to stay here for a while" should be always answered with "Like I have a choice"

Just having the BSA files in the Data Folder should be enough for Skyrim SE/AE to use the voices.

On 1/15/2023 at 2:25 PM, Jasmine92 said:

Do you mean the Fellgrow slave camp addon that comes with PAHE? Now that I think about it, I never checked if there was any dialogue used in that addon.

Yes, the Camp addon that comes with the base PAHE. There's custom dialogue that kicks in when talking with the main camp trader. 

I understand it's a niche request, so no biggie if you don't get to it anytime soon. Thank you.

On 1/27/2023 at 3:43 AM, kohlteth said:

Hi, trying this out, just letting you know main Mod page says PAHE 8.19 but the download says 8.16 and there seem to be 2 URL entries in downloads for Dom 3.3

Hi, thx for the info.

- for PAHE there was no change in the dialogues after 8.16, so 8.16 and 8.19 are identical, but I will put some info in the description to clear that up.

- for DoM 3.3 there are indeed two Voicepacks, one has all shared voices (like femaleeventoned), the other all unique voices (like Vex). I split it in two, because the BSA size needs to be below 2GB, for DOM 4 i just put both BSA in one pack, because I figured nobody would only want half the voices.

On 1/31/2023 at 1:05 PM, randy1990 said:

how do i get it to work i have vortex as mod manager where do i put it etc

For DoM, HSH and AYGAS you can put it wherever (it's no plugin, just archives that should not overwrite anything), for PAHE load anytime after PAHE, it is dependent on the PAHE esm and overwrites a couple of voices that are build in. If in doubt, just put directly after the corresponding mod.