Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Which files did not get overwritten?

You should be able to set up slave camps anywhere, using either the camp or the house token. You do not need to own the house. Did you get a message?

I'll try setting up one in the Ratways later, maybe I can find out what's wrong.

i can't say exactly, mod organizer is just showing '10 non conflicted files' when i overwrite the old version with new version, which just means those files are not overwriting anything(from the older version) and are not getting overwritten, but idk maybe it's wrong, should i just uninstall it completely and install the new version?

i actually ended up getting it to work in the ratway, i had to drop the token first and pick it back up. thanks.

I do have a question about something else though too. how exactly do I get one of my slave to guard the camp? all I see is 'you're going to stay here for awhile' option in dialogue so I picked that. and also I asked them to train a slave(had a couple other slaves that were waiting in the camp and realeased from PAHE) and they said 'ok point the slave you want me to train out' , what exactly do I do after that? because I didn't see anymore options in the dialogue after that. but then again all my slaves were at least 70 submission too so do they have to be lower than that to get trained or something?

What is the conflict?

0f42cb06d67724102508e60d427c14a2.jpg

what you have screen-shotted isn't a conflict nor is it related to home sweet home, fortunately i'm watching here as well and migrating that old patch from the archives to the master file

basically that's the old trespassing hotfix for pahe that will be migrating to the pah master file

Can be fix the dialogue topic in HSH ?

I do have a question about something else though too. how exactly do I get one of my slave to guard the camp? all I see is 'you're going to stay here for awhile' option in dialogue so I picked that. and also I asked them to train a slave(had a couple other slaves that were waiting in the camp and realeased from PAHE) and they said 'ok point the slave you want me to train out' , what exactly do I do after that? because I didn't see anymore options in the dialogue after that. but then again all my slaves were at least 70 submission too so do they have to be lower than that to get trained or something?

When you tell your slave to stay in the camp, there should be a message: "xxx is now guarding the camp" if no one was guarding it before. You can also check the MCM menu (from v1.96) to see who is guarding it. All the slave needs is 50 submission and combat training, and they can guard and train at the same time. If you later remove that slave, the camp will automatically assign the next eligible slave to guard duty or inform you that the camp is unguarded. There is no dialogue to explicitly make a slave perform guard duty

When you tell your slave to stay in the camp, there should be a message: "xxx is now guarding the camp" if no one was guarding it before. You can also check the MCM menu (from v1.96) to see who is guarding it. All the slave needs is 50 submission and combat training, and they can guard and train at the same time. If you later remove that slave, the camp will automatically assign the next eligible slave to guard duty or inform you that the camp is unguarded. There is no dialogue to explicitly make a slave perform guard duty

right, i meant the slave being trained, do they need to be at a low submission level? to be trained by a higher level slave, i think that was one of the requirements in the older versions is that still the case?

What is the conflict?

what you have screen-shotted isn't a conflict nor is it related to home sweet home, fortunately i'm watching here as well and migrating that old patch from the archives to the master file

basically that's the old trespassing hotfix for pahe that will be migrating to the pah master file

Can be fix the dialogue topic in HSH ?

not with that screenshot of pahe

what seems to be your dialogue problem with home sweet home

wait loverslab is moving to a new site?

Was it not clear enough with the big warning on the top of the screen?

post-333596-0-22696900-1467655412.png

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

not very big, at least on my end, looks like a small paragraph on my screen, probably why I didn't notice it. other things on the page stand out and there's larger text all around it. it blends in quite effectively.

What is the conflict?

Alright, installing Fuz Ro D'oh did help (sort of), but now there is a new problem that I've encountered twice. 

As the auction begins Pardo says "Good evening all" or something of that nature. He is turned at a 90 degree angle facing the wall towards the cells. He never makes it past his greeting and everyone stands and leaves, the auction is over. This is a new game at only about level 11, but i encountered this issue with my last character as well towards the end of his play. I have bumped him to urge him to continue, but it still happens. 

Edit: Reloaded previous save and resolved that issue, I also appear to have found 2 potential sources of auction CTD. After uninstalling Lover's Comfort and SL Aroused I was able to make it through the auction with no issue (save only two of my slaves were actually auctioned.) Hopefully it will continue to be stable. 

some mods make use of sl aroused, if that was causing a problem there's a "sl aroused redux" to replace it

I didn't know about the redux, I will install and try it out. I also fixed the issue of Pardo getting stuck on the podium and the auction ending. It was a conflict with Sleep Tight as when the slaves use the hay piles in the cell, Sleep Tight would have them equip robes which sometimes removed the auction amulet. I just set friendly sleepwear to 'disabled' in the MCM for Sleep Tight and it worked just fine.  

I also fixed the issue of Pardo getting stuck on the podium and the auction ending. It was a conflict with Sleep Tight as when the slaves use the hay piles in the cell, Sleep Tight would have them equip robes which sometimes removed the auction amulet. I just set friendly sleepwear to 'disabled' in the MCM for Sleep Tight and it worked just fine.  

Good catch :)

Im a bit lost now..

Dispensing justice,

i shall bring 3 banditslaves to the force labour camps.

Problem is, i have no camps on my maps, although the guard told me, he will put them on it.

So where shall i deliver the 3rd Bandit?

Option Questline is optional doesnt work either, i cant use the slave tokens

not the temporary slave token, nor the permanent slave camp token or the house cell token.

I cannot use this, i get when i try to activate them.

Please give me another hint.

Hi freemywilly, can you post load order and logs please?

The tokens should work. Do you have a stack of them? Sometimes splitting the stack, or dropping them then using them or picking them up seems to fix that issue.

Regarding the mines where you can deliver slaves, they should be visible as quest markets for that quest. If not, wait 2 game days and sell the 3rd slave at the mine you are at.

I think my post got deleted somehow, so I'm re-posting it:

Edit: I realized that there are two forums supporting this mod, which is rather confusing, but I'll leave this here anyway

Have you thought of adding more conventional uses to slaves? Sorting, farming, and cooking are what I would suggest.

Having an actor sort items has been done in the mod Servants Sort Loot, found on the nexus, you can probably take a look at his source code to get a good idea of how he did it.

Farming I think could be done through a combination of FindClosestReferenceOfAnyTypeInListFromRef, PathToReference, and Activate methods, combined with a formlist of possible plants to harvest. I think the way Hearthfire planters work is they actually place a new vanilla plant activator at the soil, so they shouldn't need any special considerations, but I might be wrong.

Cooking could be done through another formlist of ConstructibleObjects, and using the various SKSE methods to add and remove items from a referenced container, or the slave itself. Also, you could possibly use some of the vanilla animations for serving drinks.

Also, can you make multiple cell homes better implemented? More specifically, can you add the option to add sandbox markers in other cells, and possibly exteriors, that link back to the original cell.

Thanks for reading this.

Think i've found a bug, when you introduced training slaves in particular abilities i tried these out (without really understanding what they did) and i had one finish training and went back to the house and had the standard action of trainer come up to me and say they had finished training etc, i then tried to have the same slave train again for the other abilities and both slaves went into the correct ai and started that so i left the house but then immediately got the house slave has finished training message multiple times and this time when i went back the trainer was stuck with the dialogue saying they had finished with the slave, the slave that had been trained worked like normal but the trainer just keeps repeating the finished dialogue multiple times - i did think maybe going through it once for each time i'd had the finished message appear but after trying like 20 odd times the dialogue wont go away

It's purple when you position it, but once you place it it should look like a metal cage. If not, them you probably deleted or overwrote something.

whats the fix for that?

the only fix for deleting a purple textured cage after its placed would be to download and install both the mod and zaz - not sure which has it for certain, most likely its zaz you'll need

Hello there. Thank you so much for this mod. I'm using this with the latest PAHE and wanted to bring up an issue I'm seeing with slave's training stats. When I ask a slave to train another slave, their stats seem to increase for a time. Then when they are removed from the camp, their stats revert back to values prior to initiating training. Also, it seems some slaves' training stats turn to 0. This seems to be a glitch... when my PC trains the non-camped slave again, the zero values seem to fix themselves. Anybody else seeing this? Thanks again.

Hello there. Thank you so much for this mod. I'm using this with the latest PAHE and wanted to bring up an issue I'm seeing with slave's training stats. When I ask a slave to train another slave, their stats seem to increase for a time. Then when they are removed from the camp, their stats revert back to values prior to initiating training. Also, it seems some slaves' training stats turn to 0. This seems to be a glitch... when my PC trains the non-camped slave again, the zero values seem to fix themselves. Anybody else seeing this? Thanks again.

I had this issue , when ordering a slave to train an other slave in a housecamp. When reached full progress (100%) the values dropped back to lower (or even zero) , when i got them back at my side with "hit the road", so yes, similiar problem here ^^. regards

PS. I used special trainig, like sex or combat, not sure if the same happens when doing overall training.

Yes it's a known issue, it happens when a slave is handed over from HSH to PAHE or the other way around. The stats are kept in factions, but PAHE also tracks them internally, and doesn't always sync them correctly.

Hi, first of all, thanks for a great mod.

I order my slave "keep company", she follows me but does not dance when I sit a chair.

I disabled some mods and tried a few things but could not figure out what is wrong.

Any idea?

I had this issue , when ordering a slave to train an other slave in a housecamp. When reached full progress (100%) the values dropped back to lower (or even zero) , when i got them back at my side with "hit the road", so yes, similiar problem here ^^. regards

PS. I used special trainig, like sex or combat, not sure if the same happens when doing overall training.

Which values dropped when you trained a slave in camp then told them to hit the road? I see that the Sex value drops to 0 (known issue) but not the others.