Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I don't know if this has been asked somewhere before but what defines the prizetag of a slave when sell it through HSH? I guess it's the main 5 r 6 factors from PAH but in what way do they matter? Also does the race also matter or is it purely statitical?

Tbh i would like to see another factor added to it to determine the value of a slave like how much health, stamina or magicka they have. For examle a hag will be worth a lot more with all PAH stats maxed than a stormcloack soldier because the first one has 200 magicka while the other has only 50 magicka. This means the hag could get a bonus 4x times more than the stormcloack. however if you have a mod that adds more stats to stormcloack, then this bonus could be a lot more for the stormcloack side.

It's determined by the slave training stats, with some racial adjustments (some are more desired than others). Health, Stamina and Magica are taken into account as well, maybe, unless I removed that part. I remember there was an issue with it but it's been ages since I wrote that part.

48 minutes ago, Musje said:

It's determined by the slave training stats, with some racial adjustments (some are more desired than others). Health, Stamina and Magica are taken into account as well, maybe, unless I removed that part. I remember there was an issue with it but it's been ages since I wrote that part.

oh, ok. good to know. I know already that redguards are very desired, even in barely trained state. nords and imperials don't seem to be very valuable. i'm not sure abut khajiits and argonians though.

might want to add a note that this update can cause slaves to bug till remove then add back in. my trainer after updated teleported to me. the mod tried to move her back then she disappared from world and list. i went back to prevous version then removed the slaves then updated and readded and was fine. it seemed to be only my trainers.

Weird... the trainer routines haven't been touched in the last update. It does sometimes happen that a slave teleports to you or goes somewhere else, especially with custom followers. 'm still trying to handle that gracefully.

BTW even if the slave disappears off the list, you can try the "round up all slaves" option on a house token to attempt to bring them back.

So far the only issue I've encountered is that when I try to remove the new furniture, the spell clearly impacts it but the furniture doesn't disappear (get disabled).  I've tried aiming at various parts of the furniture, aiming at the floor at or around the furniture, tried casting from different sides and angles.  However, my current test game is very much a test game (been testing, installing and removing a lot of stuff) so unless someone else reports the same problem take this report with a grain of salt.

Okay, went to MCM, tried resetting the dependencies.  It took about 2 sec to do that, said it was adding the ZAP 8 stuff.  Tried placing a chair, placement goes fine.  Tried removing it and I can clearly see the spell impact it (not going through the mesh) but it doesn't disable.

Also, I sat in the chair while in 3rd person POV and I could not get back out of the chair.

So reloaded from my save point, this time went outside and reset everything.  Then entered the house, placed an X cross this time and tried removing it.  Wouldn't disable.

found out why she teleported to me. before i updated she kinda bugged even thou she was training she was following me around house. the update must have caused to allow her to leave house some way.

found another small bug. seems if something interupts training for example someone  has sex with one of them it can throw thow them off. for example the trained slave will go to cage and stay in it insstead of following trainer and trainer doesnt train her. have to unset train then reset to fix it.

btw when u tell them for example pleasuer people around them shouldnt that include everyone? was wondering cause i have followers there im not useing but they never do anything with them. the have sex with slaves works but for some reason trainer dont have it.

Just finished completely fixing up my old load order to move from TUFP over to ZAP8 along with ITF...   Completely started a new game to avoid issues, alas... I ran into an issue ><

On the PAH load screen, PAh is registering - Tara Animation pack zap integrated as being in the game, but zap 8 is not.  I am using ZAP 8 UNP 11.19.2017 Tara Edition

ETA: UPDATE/Solution - The CBBE Version is working properly.  The UNP Version is not

Screenshot to show the issue is hidden in the spoiler tag below.   Did I miss something in my load order?   I've excluded ZEP in this install.  Anyone have any idea what may be missing here? Or is this the way it is supposed to register for zaz8

If it makes any difference, I am also using DDI and DDA 4.0

ETA: Well another bit of oddness discovered.   The place torture devices would not pick up the new zap stuff, however... if I add zep, it starts to work properly.  Might be something I'll need to mention to T.ara.  Musje, if you are around.. what version of ZAP8 did you use for this build?  Something may have been moved around.   

Even going to ZBFtestzone would thrust me into a void without zep.

PAHINST.thumb.jpg.c8ac2f16cc1e6a62d0a38bd89bf05315.jpg

2 hours ago, marmed911 said:

Things were moving fairly smoothly,untilI left 3 slaves at the restless hunter.  Now I can not get the dialogue to have them follow me and they are stuck in the hunter.  Any suggestions?

Pickpocket them? This normally happens when they have the slave auction medallion on but pickpocketing it off them returns them to normal slave status.

Either that or turn on debugging in the MCM and teleport them out?

I have a question.  I managed to get a house cell, and add a torture device.  But whenever I order my slave into it (or any of the other ZAP 8.0 furnitures), they are always like...massively displaced.  I'm talking like, a meter or two off in some direction.  Every time.  Like for the slave post, my slave will get in, and do the correct animation, but they just kinda...phase half a meter to the right of the post and stay there.  Nothing I do seems to remedy this, and its not a skeleton issue because my player character gets in just fine. 

Any ideas?

11 minutes ago, RimOfTheSky said:

I have a question.  I managed to get a house cell, and add a torture device.  But whenever I order my slave into it (or any of the other ZAP 8.0 furnitures), they are always like...massively displaced.  I'm talking like, a meter or two off in some direction.  Every time.  Like for the slave post, my slave will get in, and do the correct animation, but they just kinda...phase half a meter to the right of the post and stay there.  Nothing I do seems to remedy this, and its not a skeleton issue because my player character gets in just fine. 

Any ideas?

That always seems to happen if you command another NPC into a torture device. No fix, as far as I know (and affects other mods too)

On 19.12.2017 at 6:33 AM, Lodakai said:

Just finished completely fixing up my old load order to move from TUFP over to ZAP8 along with ITF...   Completely started a new game to avoid issues, alas... I ran into an issue ><

On the PAH load screen, PAh is registering - Tara Animation pack zap integrated as being in the game, but zap 8 is not.  I am using ZAP 8 UNP 11.19.2017 Tara Edition

ETA: UPDATE/Solution - The CBBE Version is working properly.  The UNP Version is not

Screenshot to show the issue is hidden in the spoiler tag below.   Did I miss something in my load order?   I've excluded ZEP in this install.  Anyone have any idea what may be missing here? Or is this the way it is supposed to register for zaz8

If it makes any difference, I am also using DDI and DDA 4.0

ETA: Well another bit of oddness discovered.   The place torture devices would not pick up the new zap stuff, however... if I add zep, it starts to work properly.  Might be something I'll need to mention to T.ara.  Musje, if you are around.. what version of ZAP8 did you use for this build?  Something may have been moved around.   

Even going to ZBFtestzone would thrust me into a void without zep.

Reveal hidden contents

PAHINST.thumb.jpg.c8ac2f16cc1e6a62d0a38bd89bf05315.jpg

I can confirm this. Zap 8.0 works only with the CBBE Version. It figures, t.ara uses CBBE. I've just overwritten the UNP Version with the scripts and the esm. Works along with all the other supported mods just fine, also Interactive BDSM.

11 hours ago, Musje said:

Yes it will

Do you use the mod as well?

How do I go about it? I have never used PD and of course this mod.

I have Slave Trainer and Petcollar.

Do I need Paradise Hall?

Should I uninstall petcollar and Slave trainer and just install install PD?

Or will they play nice all together?

Slave Trainer is nice and easy and petcollar is also now that I have learnt how to use them.

But I can't use the equipment in the Underground Bathhouse Dungeon with them.

You need Paradise Halls Extended, and all the other prerequisites listed for Home Sweet Home. 

I don’t use the underground bathhouse mod, but in general PAHE and HSH work in any mods new buildings or lands. You should be able to bring slaves to the bathhouse and set up the bathhouse or cell block as a slave holding area. I don’t know about using the equipment in the cells, if that is ZAZ stuff it will work, if it isn’t then slaves won’t use it. 

1 hour ago, padezaw said:

Do you use the mod as well?

How do I go about it? I have never used PD and of course this mod.

I have Slave Trainer and Petcollar.

Do I need Paradise Hall?

Should I uninstall petcollar and Slave trainer and just install install PD?

Or will they play nice all together?

Slave Trainer is nice and easy and petcollar is also now that I have learnt how to use them.

But I can't use the equipment in the Underground Bathhouse Dungeon with them.

to use the zaz furniture in the dungeon you might need this patch: underground-bathhouse-tweak

i use this patch and furniture works but not testet with pahe slaves

hope that helps o/

1 hour ago, padezaw said:

oh by the way,

how do I install this *.esp and what is the load order?

install it manually, after that activate the esp via your modmanager

means you throw the file into the skyrim data folder (you will see there all the other  *.esp  too)

load order: i have it after all other esp from underground bathhouse

to get slaves into/onto the furniture just use the musje magic, i mean HSH will give you the dialog options with your slave, IIRC the dialog option is  ... cant remember, but i am sure someone here can answer this!

maybe i catch a slave later and try it in my underground bathhouse too, but atm it looks more like my PC is a busy slave (help! DEC+DF9c+DCL was a bit overkill xD)