Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

With PAHE the situation is this. Clifton fixes 1 error but appears 3 more. So it will continue until you completely change this system.

I have already mentioned . In the latest version, for example, NPCs are not revived. If you disable the option, they are reborn in T position and Skyrim's floor runs naked.

By the way, after passing your quest, those bandits who were sold to the mines appeared in robes and with ropes Zaz

But I want to thank you for the opportunity to buy slaves at the auction. Other mens would add :)

In general, the training system is quite good (with the exception of renaming, which does not work). Problems in the enslavement system, which strongly violates the vanilla NPC. And causes the accumulation of errors.

I asked for your opinion? I asked for your advice?....... Bye

Yes... by posting on a forum.

With PAHE the situation is this. Clifton fixes 1 error but appears 3 more. So it will continue until you completely change this system.

I have already mentioned . In the latest version, for example, NPCs are not revived. If you disable the option, they are reborn in T position and Skyrim's floor runs naked.

By the way, after passing your quest, those bandits who were sold to the mines appeared in robes and with ropes Zaz

But I want to thank you for the opportunity to buy slaves at the auction. Other mens would add :)

In general, the training system is quite good (with the exception of renaming, which does not work). Problems in the enslavement system, which strongly violates the vanilla NPC. And causes the accumulation of errors.

It's true you mentioned this particular issue.. Not too long ago.. and very rudely.  My advice to you stands..  try mentioning it again in a more polite way and with more detail if you really intended to get an issue resolved.   In this case you may want to enable the leveled actorbase tag in the MCM.  Any naked bandits you have in your current gameplay will remain so until you restart completely.  That is a known issue and has been mentioned.

So, unless you are deliberately trying to troll.  I recommend you work WITH the mod author to try to address such problems rather than preface your comments with an unnecessary insult.  as you did here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?p=1928931

It might help to be a bit more patient when waiting for a response as well. Unless you are a troll...  in which case I quite agree with you when you say "Bye".

I will judge your level of humanity with any further response and react accordingly.  Good luck.

And why exactly do they reappear with a T pose? IIRC PAHE clone the different enslaved actors so that the orignals don't get involved with the mod. Did that change?

Originals will no longer appear after 10 days or a month. When you turn on this feature. Instead of turning the original into a handful of ashes, he removes them from the game

Or it just does not work, as intended

Lodakai  I do not need advice from you.I do not want to have a dialogue with you personally. Is it clear now?

Originals will no longer appear after 10 days or a month. When you turn on this feature. Instead of turning the original into a handful of ashes, he removes them from the game

Or it just does not work, as intended

Lodakai  I do not need advice from you.I do not want to have a dialogue with you personally. Is it clear now?

Fair enough.  I will no longer give you advice.  But I will continue to post and respond as I see fit for the benefit of other members.

For reference you should review community rule #2 and consider my personal advice meant for everyone BUT you.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

I would also demand that you cease trying to drag Cliftons name through the mud.  It is a clear violation of Rule #1.

If you have an issue that needs to be addressed, I would require that you go forward with respect to the author. 

I will no longer contact you with these issues further and will instead address it with forum moderators.

Thank you and have a good day.  =)

found maybe a issue with where u need to bring them 3 slaves to sell on the quesst just before u aucton them. when i gave them to him and said ran the auction for midnite i left to go sleep in inn till midnight came back at 2300 for the auction and the slaves gone before auction. mcm still had them listed as there. i reloaded ealier save didnt leave or sleep just waited and went fine. tested again with leaving and had same issue. seems when leaving it caused bug considering acution done but messing up quesst.

and thought of something that might help with disappearing slaves. had my headmistriss dissappaer so went back to her house not there. she was even removed from mcm. so loaded a older save--- then in console clicked her reloaded present save and move to player and boom she was back in camp now and in mcm. i think what happens is they fall thru world when u zone in or something.

i was thinking maybe have current slaves thats in camp save to a json with their id number and have a page in the mcm where that slave can be tp to u. hell jusst haveing a list with current camp slaves would hellp getting them back.

edit

think i narrowed down why slaves die in fight training so much. it seems some slaves stop regening hp. so far it seems to be just nonuniqies.

After admitting slaves into HSH they won`t speak anymore. I mean the dialogue box is normal and even their lips are moving but there is no sound. Moving them out of the HSH fix the problem immediately. Is there a fix or could you look into that?

The HSH system is currently not voiced.  You should get subtitles however.  I introduced a proof of concept patch that you can play around with that does add voices to the system that come fairly close to the original subtitles.  It is not meant as a true release or patch just yet, but you can play around with it if you like.  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/?p=1890490

Note that this would not introduce voices to ALL dialogues in HSH, but a good portion of the slave functions feature vanilla voiced responses.

I would appreciate any feedback on improving the patch for actual release use if you do decide to test with it.  I recommend creating a backup save before installing.  Although I have tested this extensively with little problem, I do not have enough data to determine if it would end up breaking anything in the long run.   In my personal playthrough, I have no issues after 40 hours of use.

This patch will not add voices to custom voiced actors, but subtitles should remain unchanged in those cases.

I've bought the upgrade for the Solitude House from the guy at the Hunter's inn, the jail and the torture furniture is there but all the slave beds are "owned" and I don't get the option to tell my slaves to stay in the house.

I believe those are just decorative.. you would still need to use a house cell token to create a slave home.   Once you use the token, you should get the option to have them stay.

Okay I have a really irritating bug I just found.  So I was off questing white I was using one of my home sweet home slaves to train another slave.  I got a notification that the training was complete so when I went back to check when I was in the room it said the slave being trained died of unnatural causes.  The slaved being trained was just a bandit so I didn't really care, but what is irritating is the slave that was training the bandit is stuck to where the only thing she will say is she has trained as much as she can and you can only say you have done well. The dialogue keeps repeating and there is no way to get back to the regular dialogue to take her with you or anything.  I even went as far as trying console commands like reset actor and I even killed and resurrected her, but no matter what she keeps saying she has trained as much as she could and there's nothing I can do.  Is there a console command specific to home sweet home that will reset her or what?

Okay I have a really irritating bug I just found.  So I was off questing white I was using one of my home sweet home slaves to train another slave.  I got a notification that the training was complete so when I went back to check when I was in the room it said the slave being trained died of unnatural causes.  The slaved being trained was just a bandit so I didn't really care, but what is irritating is the slave that was training the bandit is stuck to where the only thing she will say is she has trained as much as she can and you can only say you have done well. The dialogue keeps repeating and there is no way to get back to the regular dialogue to take her with you or anything.  I even went as far as trying console commands like reset actor and I even killed and resurrected her, but no matter what she keeps saying she has trained as much as she could and there's nothing I can do.  Is there a console command specific to home sweet home that will reset her or what?

Can't find anything really obvious. Could you try telling that trainer "you have done well" and post a Papyrus log of the game session please?

7.0 is fully supported. If you install 7.0 without Tara's furniture pack, and you open the Info page in the MCM menu for this mod, after that the spell should no longer have the extra furniture. (If it does, please let me know).

Best combination at the moment is 7.0 ZAP + Tara's furni pack.

Hi! This is a really amazing mod and I have been using it for a while. I have just a problem. I have used up 10 house cell tokens. Since I can't use any more I deleted some of the older house cells but still not able to use any more cell tokens. help please? :)

Having some trouble with the auctions, or at least the ones that occur when skipping the questline. Everybody files into the room like normal, but when Pardo comes down he stands behind his podium and faces the wall to his right instead of bringing out his book, and none of his dialog shows up on screen. The guard still brings out one of the HSH slaves and puts them in the stocks, and the 'Press Enter to bid' notification shows up, but pressing that results in the 'You have bid on this slave' notification and absolutely nothing else. Getting up and talking to Pardo causes what appears to be a bit of his auction dialog to flash by on the screen before the conversation interface opens, and he'll bring his book out after you close it, but otherwise has no effect. Nor does putting one of the player's slaves into the auction. The whole process just goes nowhere after the bid. 

I've had this happen both on the newest version of HSH, with Zaz 7 and Tara's installed, and on the previous version with Zaz 6.11. The auction was working normally on the previous versions after following the questline but I haven't been able to load any of those saves to see if it's still functional on the new version because trying to load them with Zaz 7 and Tara's installed makes them crash like the wind. Which was also the whole reason I started a new game after updating HSH and am really uninterested in going through the whole damn questline again, as it happens. There's also a HSH slave currently in the cages that I'd quite like to buy, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do so other than the auction. So any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Here's a log from my most recent attempts at the auction:

Papyrus.0.log

Having some trouble with the auctions, or at least the ones that occur when skipping the questline.

Well, none of the following would cause the auction to get stuck:

- Skipping the quests

- Using Zaz 7

- Using Tara's pack

So you won't have to worry about having to redo the quests or changing your setup.

Your log has a lot of errors, you might want to look into your load order. This sort of errors can trip up seemingly unrelated scripts apparently, and the auction part is rather heavy on scripts. I didn't spot any errors related to HSH though.

"jiggle the plug" advice #1: do you have Fuz Do Roh installed? Not having that is known to mess up the auctions

#2: Do you have a save from before you started the auction? They sometimes break even when everything else works fine, but a reload and retry usually works.

found 2 minor issue but one that can and will cause lag and ctd due to script lag.

to put it short slaves set to play with others and be dom/sub need something to prevent them from going and interupting other slaves when they training.

for example i have a slave camp outside whiterun. when a slave is say training in obdeince by whiping another slave set to play with other slaves can go and stat sex with the one being trained. this causes the trainer to start twitching around since the trainign was interupted but its still trying to do the training. as anyone know when a npc be twitching in place is normaly a pathing failure and it strains the scripting  as it tries to reslove it.

the other issue is that slaves et to enjoy others even if in sexlab set to male they will always use female postions/animations. even in a 3some the one that starts it always is in female postion.

Having some trouble with the auctions, or at least the ones that occur when skipping the questline.

Well, none of the following would cause the auction to get stuck:

- Skipping the quests

- Using Zaz 7

- Using Tara's pack

So you won't have to worry about having to redo the quests or changing your setup.

Your log has a lot of errors, you might want to look into your load order. This sort of errors can trip up seemingly unrelated scripts apparently, and the auction part is rather heavy on scripts. I didn't spot any errors related to HSH though.

"jiggle the plug" advice #1: do you have Fuz Do Roh installed? Not having that is known to mess up the auctions

#2: Do you have a save from before you started the auction? They sometimes break even when everything else works fine, but a reload and retry usually works.

Have Fuz, yeah, and it was doing the same thing on two completely different playthroughs regardless of what save I had loaded. But your suggestion of script interference motivated me to finally scrub poor ol' Sexlab Submit, as I've long had doubts about how well it plays with stuff that's actually been updated in the last few years, and sure enough that seems to have been the culprit. Uninstalling it got the dialog working again, although things would still get hung up during the bidding, and going in with the save cleaner to clear out Submit's orphaned scripts fixed that. So with Submit removed the auction's entirely functional again. Not sure why it up and started interfering with HSH, though, since I've used them both for a while now and I don't think I've moved them around in the load order.

Even with my immediate problem fixed, I can't help but think a way to bypass the auction would be useful. I mean, it's fun and all, but my character's a busy Dragonborn and can't be hanging around strange inns all night.  :lol:

Maybe give Pardo some dialog that lets you immediately buy one of the HSH slaves for a whatever-percent markup on the expected auction price, or drop off your slaves for sale without you having to hang around to get the auction going then bugger off in the middle of it. It would certainly help streamline the process. 

You can already exit an auction in progress, just tell Pardo you "need to leave". If you had slaves up for auction, you can ask Pardo for your money later.

The ability to buy a slave outright is a good one, I'll give that a go.

found 2 minor issue but one that can and will cause lag and ctd due to script lag.

to put it short slaves set to play with others and be dom/sub need something to prevent them from going and interupting other slaves when they training.

for example i have a slave camp outside whiterun. when a slave is say training in obdeince by whiping another slave set to play with other slaves can go and stat sex with the one being trained. this causes the trainer to start twitching around since the trainign was interupted but its still trying to do the training. as anyone know when a npc be twitching in place is normaly a pathing failure and it strains the scripting  as it tries to reslove it.

the other issue is that slaves et to enjoy others even if in sexlab set to male they will always use female postions/animations. even in a 3some the one that starts it always is in female postion.

Slaves in training are not supposed to participate in free play, I need to have a look at this :)

I'll also look at the Sexlab anims

on the animaltions its like this. when u have a trainer thats a herm with sos on them the animations work fine the trainer take the male role and such.  but when its say 2 trainers together or a 3p it is either a all female animation or if 3p and it choses a animation with a male slot the one that should be male will be in the female slot.