Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Training has never been a problem for me. I want all my slaves fully trained; they are worth more. I start them on training in obedience, since that is faster than all around. I might switch them to sex after obedience, or just let the trainer do her thing. If I am in a hurry - I wait for three days. I have never had a slave die in training since I stopped capturing problematic races like Vampires or Dremora. I do have some go missing...

A few questions: if one ends the slave trade (have not yet completed questline), is it still possible to buy all the necessary equipment (cell tokens, whips, restraints/collars, etc.)? Whilst I'm all for buying and using that equipment, I think I'd rather end the slave trade and take everything else in the Restless Hunter for myself by force...hence my initial approach before updating the mod where the questline was set to optional: Pickpocket basement key from Pardo, loot said basement, turn off essential for all guards with console commands, kill said guards, and enslave Tana. (Said guards have since respawned following update, but Tana is still sitting pretty with a collar in my chambers.)

Also, what about the upstairs room in the inn? Is that through the questline too? 

I’ll try and answer all the recent questions this weekend :) been a little bit busy.

Musje: A feature request and a question please, in reverse order:

I keep getting the message "Your slave has died of unnatural causes". What does that mean exactly, other than the obvious?

These are all house slaves with no predators.

Feature request: Please give us the name when any NPC dies. Otherwise I have no idea if they are important enough to roll back to an earlier save...

I sort of expect these are NPCs that get respawned for one reason or another. I use Deadly Wenches, More Deadly Wenches, and Immersive Wenches;

they make the best looking, most capable slaves.

I’ll try and answer all the recent questions this weekend :) been a little bit busy.

I keep getting the message "Your slave has died of unnatural causes". What does that mean exactly, other than the obvious?

Feature request: Please give us the name when any NPC dies. Otherwise I have no idea if they are important enough to roll back to an earlier save...

I sort of expect these are NPCs that get respawned for one reason or another. I use Deadly Wenches, More Deadly Wenches, and Immersive Wenches;

The wenches are notoriously deadly trainers.  If you use them to train other slaves, some of them have onhit events that work even when transfered into pahe without any weapons.  Their whipping could end up killing your other slaves.

Thank you for taking the time to make this mod. I've been able to explore the mod for a bit and its a great addtion to PH and Skyrim. I go into fights looking for pretty faces and have, so far, gathered a collection of named (but naughty) female NPCs - the generics are auctioned :) 

After getting the mod to start, I've only encountered a couple of bugs.  First, forwarding time past 12 for the auction can lead to a slave moving to the dais before the auction starts. When a slave is then called for, nothing happens and the auction cannot move forward. Then, when more than two slaves are ordered to practice on each other it can result in one slave teleporting, comically, between two others.

If know time to spend on a free mod is limited but if you are able, I would love to be able to play with slaves while they are attached to bondage devices. Some can be whipped but there are so many things that can be done to a bandit strapped to an X cross. 

Greater values for more difficult targets would be nice too. That high level vampire would have auctioned for much more if those people knew how difficult she was to catch.  Perhaps they would be harder to train as well? 

I completely understand if that is all outside of your plans.  Thanks again for a great mod. 

As far as I am concerned, both Vampires and Dremora are problematic.

The Master Vampire killed half the NPCs in the Restless Hunter when it was his turn to be auctioned.

The Dremora did the same to my house slaves during training.

I just kill them and never enslave them.

A few questions: if one ends the slave trade (have not yet completed questline), is it still possible to buy all the necessary equipment (cell tokens, whips, restraints/collars, etc.)? Whilst I'm all for buying and using that equipment, I think I'd rather end the slave trade and take everything else in the Restless Hunter for myself by force...hence my initial approach before updating the mod where the questline was set to optional: Pickpocket basement key from Pardo, loot said basement, turn off essential for all guards with console commands, kill said guards, and enslave Tana. (Said guards have since respawned following update, but Tana is still sitting pretty with a collar in my chambers.)

Also, what about the upstairs room in the inn? Is that through the questline too? 

Heh I'm actually not 100% sure what happens... I think the vendors in the mines will deactivate, but Pardo will stick around. Just save your game and give it a go :)

The upstairs room becomes available after completing the quests (keeping the slave trade). If you mark the quests as optional and talk to Pardo, he will give you the keys as well.

It means the slave is either dead or missing from its slot. If they are missing, I can't provide a name. But I'll look into this.

Were these slaves in training?

Thank you for the great mod Musje!

Having played with HSH for probably over a year now, I've gotten myself into a few binds in different play-throughs and thought I'd post the collection here in case other people have found workarounds that I've not found: console or esp hacks, ways to avoid via play-style, or other mods that interact poorly with HSH leading to these kinds of problems.

1. HSH sometimes kills slaves in permanent tokens (houses and camps). Ideally I'd like to prevent this, but a compromise would be to just have access to the slave's corpse to recover valuables. I've thought about making notes of all slave IDs so I can later use things like console moveto, but I've never tried it out and I'm not even sure if the live object ID would work for corpse or an HSH-killed slave.

I'm still unsure why slaves sometimes die or disappear, but the mod shouldn't remove the corpse when there is one.

2. When HSH kills a slave who is a trainer, the trainee is permanently stuck in the trainee dialogue tree, which does not allow for things like "hit the road". This in turn blocks resetting the token, since it can never be emptied. The only workaround I've found (after trying many things) is to kill the trainee permanently. So, HSH's killing of a trainer is, effectively, killing two slaves :(

I'll add code to handle this.

3. All NPCs will idle on TFP item placed with HSH's place spell, including followers, trainers, random wandering NPCs, etc. This means a trainer may spend more time lying on a torture rack while their trainee dances around them than their trainee spends on the rack. I don't see this happening with any non-TFP items. It would be nice for TFP items to be used only in HSH training animations instead of as global idle markers.

This is due to the furniture which is marked as suitable for idling. I could set the trainers to not do this, but then they'd never sit down again in regular chairs either. Maybe I will make this an option

4. While all female slaves have little, minor glitches remembering their clothing state, especially with non-torso clothing, for example shoes, gloves, male slaves often revert to complete nakedness on cell loading and PC-sleep transitions and often must be given torso clothing twice before they'll wear. I've never seen this give-twice requirement/glitch with a female slave and female slaves on seem to glitch over to complete nakedness after a SexLab animation, and even then, rarely. In short, women don't like shoes and men like to run around starkers.

This I think is due to PAHE slaves having their outfits removed. It messes with the dress state and HSH does an imperfect job of trying to fix it. I can improve it somethat by giving up on tracking what slaves wear all the time, and only remember their outfit when explicitly told so through the dialogue. Not sure why men would be different, I hadn't noticed it before. Maybe SOS or a similar mod is interfering?

5. Trainers ordered to train a specific trait begin training other traits when their ordered-trait completes. For example, a trainer told to teach combat will begin teaching sex when combat is maxed. My first thought to workaround this was to try using PAHE to reset trainers by re-enslaving to get zeros across the board then carefully train trainers to only have the traits they should teach. This doesn't quite work as PAHE likes to give random trait numbers when re-enslaving and HSH remembers all the training numbers anyway. So a reenslaved slave showing zeros in PAHE will, on re-adding to HSH, revert to their pre-reenslavement numbers.The only workaround that really works is to be very careful about which traits are taught to a slave one intends to use as a trainer later on.

That's right, the commands mean "focus on this right now" and not "trains this and only this". Maybe an additional command could help: "stop training once you are done with this".

6. The MCM list of slaves in permanent camp tokens is often wrong, for example, missing slaves from the list that are present in the world or listing one slave twice.

It's a known issue... outdoor camps are something of a problem.

7. Trainers are given Thalmor gauntlets. It looks like all trainers are temporarily given these gauntlets along with a whip when their individual training quest starts and the gauntlets are usually, but not always, quickly removed. That is, when one starts a slave as a trainer, they get a whip and gauntlets, but the gauntlets disappear again almost immediately for most but not all slaves.

This is old old code in an early attempt to fix outfits... I have to track down where this happens and kill it :)

If know time to spend on a free mod is limited but if you are able, I would love to be able to play with slaves while they are attached to bondage devices. Some can be whipped but there are so many things that can be done to a bandit strapped to an X cross. 

Greater values for more difficult targets would be nice too. That high level vampire would have auctioned for much more if those people knew how difficult she was to catch.  Perhaps they would be harder to train as well? 

I completely understand if that is all outside of your plans.  Thanks again for a great mod. 

I know, it's a bit sad that the torture furniture can't really be used. The good news is I am working on a separate mod to address this :) What it does: if someone sits in the torture furniture, another NPC will walk up and start doing stuff to the one locked in. This incidentally also happens when the player enters a torture furniture. The idea is that the torturer will perform various activities within a "theme" like "tender", "teasing", or "brutal". So the torturer may start whipping, stroking, kissing, hitting, etc.

I have the basic framework working already :) It's also something that can be used by other mods, with added dialogue and so on. But it needs a load of animations, and I'm rubbish at those. Luckily t.ara might be willing to help after finishing the new Zaz furni pack.

I know, it's a bit sad that the torture furniture can't really be used. The good news is I am working on a separate mod to address this :) What it does: if someone sits in the torture furniture, another NPC will walk up and start doing stuff to the one locked in. This incidentally also happens when the player enters a torture furniture. The idea is that the torturer will perform various activities within a "theme" like "tender", "teasing", or "brutal". So the torturer may start whipping, stroking, kissing, hitting, etc.

I have the basic framework working already :) It's also something that can be used by other mods, with added dialogue and so on. But it needs a load of animations, and I'm rubbish at those. Luckily t.ara might be willing to help after finishing the new Zaz furni pack.

That would be amazing!  I'll start writing to Santa right now...  wait that puts me in the naughty list   arrgghhhhhhhh    

New version is up with some fixes :)

MUST NOW RUN FNIS AFTER UPDATING

- Added some new anims: 2 poses for slaves for you to sit on.
- New struggle anim (in rope bondage: lie on back)
- Support for v2.0 and up of Tara's Offset Bondage Pack (with Zaz integration)
- Will place the right wheels (activators) with Tara's new racks and garotte. When removing furniture, the activators must be removed separately.
- If a slave dies, the on screen message will now give the name of the slave.
- Trainers no longer use special furnitures when sandboxing (this includes torture racks but also some regular idles, like cooking)
- Trainers no longer get Thalmor Gloves in their christmas stocking
- Slaves will now only remember what they are wearing when you tell them to keep wearing what they have on.  Before they would try (and fail) to keep track of what you give them all the time.  "Wear this outfit from now on" is now a snapshot function rather than a "freeze" toggle.  You can change what slaves are wearing at all tiems and they will revert to their last snapshotted outfit when you re-enter the cell (except for the stuff you have taken away from them).
- If a trainer dies, the trainee will be released from training.

- HSH is prepared for the upcoming Interactive Torture Framework mod.

New version is up with some fixes :)

MUST NOW RUN FNIS AFTER UPDATING

- Added some new anims: 2 poses for slaves for you to sit on.

- New struggle anim (in rope bondage: lie on back)

- Support for v2.0 and up of Tara's Offset Bondage Pack (with Zaz integration)

- Will place the right wheels (activators) with Tara's new racks and garotte. When removing furniture, the activators must be removed separately.

- If a slave dies, the on screen message will now give the name of the slave.

- Trainers no longer use special furnitures when sandboxing (this includes torture racks but also some regular idles, like cooking)

- Trainers no longer get Thalmor Gloves in their christmas stocking

- Slaves will now only remember what they are wearing when you tell them to keep wearing what they have on.  Before they would try (and fail) to keep track of what you give them all the time.  "Wear this outfit from now on" is now a snapshot function rather than a "freeze" toggle.  You can change what slaves are wearing at all tiems and they will revert to their last snapshotted outfit when you re-enter the cell (except for the stuff you have taken away from them).

- If a trainer dies, the trainee will be released from training.

- HSH is prepared for the upcoming Interactive Torture Framework mod.

Great Stuff! Thank you Musje! =)  I am updating now!

ETA: Updated with no problems..  I like the message telling me what furniture they are using to punish now =)

Can confirm that I have a spot for Torture Framework waiting to be OK... weut!

Oh the furniture message shouldn’t be there, it was for debugging the integration with the torture framework. I’ll issue a patch to remove it.

but but but... i liiiiked it... ::weep::

Oh Musje, did you make any changes to the vertical stocks on the auction block?   for some reason, mine became unusable and lost the texture... also slaves just port to it now and stand normally.  The vertical stock in the bedroom is fine still, it's just the auction block. 

It isn't game breaking or anything... the auction still progresses normally.  

NOTE:  it may be something I broke on my own since the test zone has the same problem.  Maybe I'll reinstall zaz.

RESOLVED:  Anyone who runs into this..  underground bathhouse overwrites zaz assets:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

Simply make sure zaz is below on the left panel in mo or installed after in NMM.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING mod you made there musje!

you found the answer to: "how can i put NPC in zazfurniture?", and your mod doesnt stop just there...

i just played around a bit with HSH and now i am totaly staggered/suprised about the possibilities to do complex NPC interaction without the fear to get stuck in buggy scenes

THX!

(well now all those player home mods make more sense to me muwhahahahaha)

@Musje  you added the topic for removing clothes for PAH slaves outside of HSH, but there is still only one topic for putting the clothes back on.  That option does not appear for PAHE slaves that are not in the HSH system.  Is that intentional? Or are they supposed to be put in the PAHNaked faction as well as the PAHHouseslaveDuplicate001 faction via script or something.. and perhaps my script just failed to fire.

HSH doesn’t yet work with Tara’s Zap 8. It won’t break and the slaves will use the furniture if it’s there, but the furniture placer doesn’t work.

O.o  It has like a bazillion furniture!   Are you going to put them in the placer??  I was not expecting that =o

I've just been using cobb positioner with player.placeatme 

If there is anything I can do  to  help you on that let me know.  That seems like a LOT of work!  My scope is limited to data monkey work though.

Heh I wasn't planning to include them all in the placer! But current HSH + ZAP 8, the placer will only offer you a really basic set and/or choices that don't work at all. I want to at least offer the selection HSH had with TUFP. Anything more elaborate probably deserves its own mod.