Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Is there a limit to the total number of "occupants" for all cells/camps? Is there a way to increase this limit?

The total limit is 50 but you can keep them all in 1 camp. It could be increased and I might add extra slots at some point since a lot of people want that, but the mod is already fairly script heavy. I want to optimize the Papyrus first before adding slots.

@musje

I really hate how CK insists that we can't include anything from another esp.

I'm forced to flag your mod as an esm for saving and then strip it out every time I update SlaveLight.

Its annoying when I forget and save SlaveLight in CK while it's an esp..

Everything related to HSH breaks from invalid reference errors and I must throw away all work done after the save - or open up every related form/script and re-associate it..

When I start working on my next HSH related mod It's going to be much larger, so about the only option I will have is to throw everything after the save away.

Because of this I've made my mod an ESM...

Did you choose to create HSH as an esp instead an esm because of the limit to the number of esms?

Am I missing another reason? :)

Note: I'm not suggesting you should change HSH - Optimizing for your users is rarely the wrong choice :)

What do you need exactly from HSH? Scripts, Factions, that sort of thing?

For any Form like Factions or items, your mod could use Game.GetFormFromFile. Provide the name of the HSH mod file and the Form ID of the thingy you need from the mod, and your mod can use it without having to create a hard dependency.

That's how HSH works with mods like Tara's Furniture Pack and Display Model without actually requireing thos emods.

Is there a limit to the total number of "occupants" for all cells/camps? Is there a way to increase this limit?

The total limit is 50 but you can keep them all in 1 camp. It could be increased and I might add extra slots at some point since a lot of people want that, but the mod is already fairly script heavy. I want to optimize the Papyrus first before adding slots.

I see. Is most of the script load from the "training" aspect of the mod? If so do you think it's possible to have two types of house cells, training and non-training, with only the training cells subject to the 50 limit? Training seems to be the only activity that runs without the player in the cell, so the script load should be minimal for non-training cells.

What do you need exactly from HSH? Scripts, Factions, that sort of thing?

For any Form like Factions or items, your mod could use Game.GetFormFromFile. Provide the name of the HSH mod file and the Form ID of the thingy you need from the mod, and your mod can use it without having to create a hard dependency.

That's how HSH works with mods like Tara's Furniture Pack and Display Model without actually requireing thos emods.

Umm.... No comment!!

(it's for factions)

Thank you, I'm not sure how I missed that. Obvious now. :)

I see. Is most of the script load from the "training" aspect of the mod? If so do you think it's possible to have two types of house cells, training and non-training, with only the training cells subject to the 50 limit? Training seems to be the only activity that runs without the player in the cell, so the script load should be minimal for non-training cells.

It's mostly the training and taskmaster scripts. These are universal scripts that run regardless of whether the slaves are in a loaded location or not. This increases with each slave added ad it can get pretty hefty as I noticed with And You Get a Slave, which has no limit (as well as poorly optimized scripts)

There are also pretty heavy scripts that run on each slave when you enter a room, and the behaviour scripts that run on each slave (a lot of the behaviour isn't driven by AI packages but by script).  Though these only run when the slaves are where you are.

@ Musje

I'm possibly just  being a bit thick, but the current file page says that the latest file was updated 'yesterday', which would be 7 October 2017

I downloaded it, but it shows as 1.09, and it is identical in size, 19102kb, to the last version I have, ie also identified as 1.09, dated 4 July 2017

Is there actually meant to be a new file posted yesterday, or is this just a glitch?

TIA

@ Musje

I'm possibly just  being a bit thick, but the current file page says that the latest file was updated 'yesterday', which would be 7 October 2017

I downloaded it, but it shows as 1.09, and it is identical in size, 19102kb, to the last version I have, ie also identified as 1.09, dated 4 July 2017

Is there actually meant to be a new file posted yesterday, or is this just a glitch?

TIA

If you look at the front page you'll see that the latest version is 1.09. So, I think, it's a glitch.

Musje, when I tell trainers not to whip their trainees AND when I'm at the house cell they glitch guite a bit. Often they go to the wall marker or a place they picked for a bit of flagellation and just stay there until I reset them. I've finally decided to allow them to whip just to make it go a bit faster and smoother... Of course, when I'm not at that place I don't give a shit... :) 

@ Musje

TIA

If you look at the front page you'll see that the latest version is 1.09. So, I think, it's a glitch.

Call it a board feature. Any time anything on the description page is edited or added to - that counts as a change.

Well.. shit. I tried to figure this one out myself but unfortunately I have not been able to troubleshoot or find any references to other users experiencing this issue. My internet-fu is likely weak.

House Slaves Entertaining Guests:

While this function works flawlessly with housecarls I cannot seem to get my slaves to register the fact that my followers exist. I have tried dragging them around in circles through my player home, managing them with AFT and MHIYH (separately and together using 3 sets of back up saves) and dropping them in houses with built in "hey you live here now" functionality. I usually use NPCS spawned by the immersive/deadly wenches mods (Skyrim is so sparsely populated I don't wanna lose the vanilla NPC's).

Well.. shit. I tried to figure this one out myself but unfortunately I have not been able to troubleshoot or find any references to other users experiencing this issue. My internet-fu is likely weak.

While this function works flawlessly with housecarls I cannot seem to get my slaves to register the fact that my followers exist. I have tried dragging them around in circles through my player home, managing them with AFT and MHIYH (separately and together using 3 sets of back up saves) and dropping them in houses with built in "hey you live here now" functionality. I usually use NPCS spawned by the immersive/deadly wenches mods (Skyrim is so sparsely populated I don't wanna lose the vanilla NPC's).

Entertaining guests works ONLY for the housecarls.

I love this mod, it is a part of almost every playthrough for me. Would it be possible to have it rewritten to support Skyrim SSE?

Thanks for the great work you're doing!

It was already proposed but SSE still doesn't have some vital mods (like FNIS or SKSE) which are pre-requisite for PAHE and HSH

I love this mod, it is a part of almost every playthrough for me. Would it be possible to have it rewritten to support Skyrim SSE?

Thanks for the great work you're doing!

It was already proposed but SSE still doesn't have some vital mods (like FNIS or SKSE) which are pre-requisite for PAHE and HSH

Skyrim SE has a very usable FNIS, SKSE64, SKYUI, and MCM.

What it is missing is a full Sexlab (needed for ZazAnnimationPack) and ZazAnnimationPack. Sexlab Lite is not good enough...

We are close now - and getting closer daily!

Entertaining guests works ONLY for the housecarls.

I've done some more testing. If I can (1) talk a wench into following me THEN (2) take them to where I want them to live the system recognizes them, even after they are assigned to the cell via MHIYH. My previous attempts I told them to follow me via AFT and then assigned them to the player house. Only during later troubleshooting did I take the time to make them a follower via proper dialog.

At the moment the only follower I am having issue with is a post-questline Serana and she continues to be unrecognized. (My ultimate goal was to set her up in Hill House returned with ample supplies and slaves to serve her as a "i'm sorry your parents are shit, your cool so have some luxury" gift.)

I will post more later on if I can replicate this issue with another follower so I can properly provide details on variables that might trigger the bug.

*Edit* Question while I set up a clean test save, is there a max follower count the mod is designed to work with? Will it only recognize a single follower?

@ Musje

TIA

Call it a board feature. Any time anything on the description page is edited or added to - that counts as a change.

Thanks folks

Hadn't realised that :s

Im having an issue with auctions where it brings the slave out and never moves past the bidding portion for the first one, any ideas on a fix?

Otherwise I love it, great job.

Check that you have Fuz Ro Doh installed. The auction needs it to work

Im having an issue with auctions where it brings the slave out and never moves past the bidding portion for the first one, any ideas on a fix?

Otherwise I love it, great job.

Check that you have Fuz Ro Doh installed. The auction needs it to work

Thank you!

Thank you for the great mod Musje!

Having played with HSH for probably over a year now, I've gotten myself into a few binds in different play-throughs and thought I'd post the collection here in case other people have found workarounds that I've not found: console or esp hacks, ways to avoid via play-style, or other mods that interact poorly with HSH leading to these kinds of problems.

1. HSH sometimes kills slaves in permanent tokens (houses and camps). Ideally I'd like to prevent this, but a compromise would be to just have access to the slave's corpse to recover valuables. I've thought about making notes of all slave IDs so I can later use things like console moveto, but I've never tried it out and I'm not even sure if the live object ID would work for corpse or an HSH-killed slave.

2. When HSH kills a slave who is a trainer, the trainee is permanently stuck in the trainee dialogue tree, which does not allow for things like "hit the road". This in turn blocks resetting the token, since it can never be emptied. The only workaround I've found (after trying many things) is to kill the trainee permanently. So, HSH's killing of a trainer is, effectively, killing two slaves :(

3. All NPCs will idle on TFP item placed with HSH's place spell, including followers, trainers, random wandering NPCs, etc. This means a trainer may spend more time lying on a torture rack while their trainee dances around them than their trainee spends on the rack. I don't see this happening with any non-TFP items. It would be nice for TFP items to be used only in HSH training animations instead of as global idle markers.

4. While all female slaves have little, minor glitches remembering their clothing state, especially with non-torso clothing, for example shoes, gloves, male slaves often revert to complete nakedness on cell loading and PC-sleep transitions and often must be given torso clothing twice before they'll wear. I've never seen this give-twice requirement/glitch with a female slave and female slaves on seem to glitch over to complete nakedness after a SexLab animation, and even then, rarely. In short, women don't like shoes and men like to run around starkers.

5. Trainers ordered to train a specific trait begin training other traits when their ordered-trait completes. For example, a trainer told to teach combat will begin teaching sex when combat is maxed. My first thought to workaround this was to try using PAHE to reset trainers by re-enslaving to get zeros across the board then carefully train trainers to only have the traits they should teach. This doesn't quite work as PAHE likes to give random trait numbers when re-enslaving and HSH remembers all the training numbers anyway. So a reenslaved slave showing zeros in PAHE will, on re-adding to HSH, revert to their pre-reenslavement numbers.The only workaround that really works is to be very careful about which traits are taught to a slave one intends to use as a trainer later on.

6. The MCM list of slaves in permanent camp tokens is often wrong, for example, missing slaves from the list that are present in the world or listing one slave twice.

7. Trainers are given Thalmor gauntlets. It looks like all trainers are temporarily given these gauntlets along with a whip when their individual training quest starts and the gauntlets are usually, but not always, quickly removed. That is, when one starts a slave as a trainer, they get a whip and gauntlets, but the gauntlets disappear again almost immediately for most but not all slaves.

Rereading the above, I realise this seems like a big list and my games are totally screwed up, but its just a list of things I've noted across many play-throughs spanning more than a year and individual play-throughs are generally well behaved and fun! Thanks in advance to any with tips or ideas re these minor glitches!

One thing you can do is set your slaves as essential or protected.  I use scent of sex character editor feature for this.  This will prevent your slaves from dying.

As for TUFP furnitures being used for idles, I've noticed this on some of the furniture as well... such as the beds.

But there is an update in the works on the furniture and zaz framework that may resolve some of these issues due to be released in a little while. 

As far as number 5 goes, that was a peeve of mine as well...  I have resorted to training specialized trainers in ONLY the skill I want them to train the others in.  This way they can no longer train another slave in combat for example, when I only want them to be obedient.