Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

• 2 weeks later...

a couple of questions Musje:

1- to what faction house slaves belong to? "PAHSlaveFaction" or "PAHPlayerSlaveFaction"? And what's "PAHHouseSlaveDUPLICATE001" faction?

2- I'm assuming that slaves do have basic schedule like sleeping during the night and walk around during the day?

I'm kind of bothered  with the way slaves idle right next to the bed marked as a cell ( sometimes in groups of 2 or 3) when cell markers are used and I thought that rather than using markers I'll assign beds to slaves faction. I'll still plan to use house and bedroom markers.

What I hope to achieve is for them to walk about more during the day but go to bed for the night.

You have a grasp of internal procedures Musje so what do you think about that idea?

Well my computer is out of commission for a while.  But I just wanted to drop by and say that I still support all the work you do on this and I shall be back to comment on all the new stuff in a month or two =)

Thanks for all the hard work!

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add a location where you can send your slaves for training? When I let them train each other they often starts to fight and kill even if I'm not in the area.

I have over 40 slaves on one character and 20ish on another and have been using this excellent mod for quite some time. My slaves have never killed each other once.  Something very wrong on your end, not this mod nor Paradise Halls fault.

What do I do with slaves whose dialogue break entirely (as in I can't talk to them)? This sometimes happens when I tell a slave to 'Hit the road' with me. I can't reset their dialogue with Paradise Halls MCM, because PAH is handling them, and PAH doesn't seem to have a debugging option. Also if I kill them and resurrect them, their dialogue doesn't reset, either, so re-enslaving them doesn't work either.

What do I do with slaves whose dialogue break entirely (as in I can't talk to them)? This sometimes happens when I tell a slave to 'Hit the road' with me. I can't reset their dialogue with Paradise Halls MCM, because PAH is handling them, and PAH doesn't seem to have a debugging option. Also if I kill them and resurrect them, their dialogue doesn't reset, either, so re-enslaving them doesn't work either.

Which version of HSH and PAHE do you have?  This sounds like an old bug, maybe you have some old script stuck somewhere.

Possible fix is to use the console and add the PAHEvenToned faction to the slave.  I don't have the ID of that faction handy, I can post i later today

edit:

- Go into the console, type 'help pahp' 

- Note the quest PAHPEvenToned, remember the first 2 digits of the id

- Select your slave

- Now type 'setfactionrank xx00889f 1', and replace xx with the first 2 digits of that quest

Hopefully that fixes the dialogue

The MCM isn't registering the latest ZAP 7.0 for me. It shows ZAP as uninstalled.

ZAP's esm is of course enabled, and I've registered and enabled all the animations in its MCM & all the other Sexlab mods. I have no other mods that tell me ZAP is recognized... but since it's in the MCM, I assume it's working. Every other Sexlab mod works fine.

Do I need to use the old 6.11 pack instead? Install them both together? Or is the MCM just lying to me (I haven't actually played the mod yet)?

You can use either 6.11 or 7.0 of ZAP. Installing 6.11 and then manually unzipping 7.0 into the Skyrim folder should also work to get 7.0 going (run FNIS afterwards as well). It does mean that MCM no longer knows about what version of ZAP you installed... I wouldn't worry about that

You can use either 6.11 or 7.0 of ZAP. Installing 6.11 and then manually unzipping 7.0 into the Skyrim folder should also work to get 7.0 going (run FNIS afterwards as well). It does mean that MCM no longer knows about what version of ZAP you installed... I wouldn't worry about that

ZAP 6.11 isn't recognized either. Neither .esm is being recognized by the PAHE - HSH's MCM (or so it seems).

Something actually just occured to me, though. Is the ZAZ Extension Pack required for the ZAP option to be enabled? It just dawned on me that ZAP is labeled "optional" which makes me wonder if it's just mis-worded and is actually talking about ZEP, not ZAP.....

Guess I'll try installing it and see.

Well... I'm thrown.

You say your install has ZAZ 7.0 (with the 7.0 esm) and no other special addons? And the ZAZ pack shows as "enabled" in the recognized mods section of HSH's MCM?

If that's the case, would you mind posting your modlist? 'Cause I can't imagine what I'm missing here. Everything's up to date and, as far as I know, HSH doesn't require anything outside of ZAZ, PAHE, FuzRoDoh, Hearthfire & FNIS... all of which I have. LOOT sorted everything, no missing master errors, all other sexlab mods work fine.

I'm also noticing that the three other tabs in HSH's MCM are just blank pages. Dunno if that's because this is a new game & install, or an indicator of something else being wrong.

Is there any sort of registration I have to do to get ZAZ recognized? I mean, I thought I'd registered everything in Sexlab & ZAZ... but maybe I missed something?

The last version of HSH doesn't show ZAZ in the MCM menu (I think). Previous versions show if ZAZ 6.22 is present, which is a special version with extra goodies. This version has been discontinued and replaced by tara's furniture pack.

ZAZ is listed in HSH's MCM's "optional mods" section. Right after ZAP & above tara's. It does specify that the version must be 6.22+.

So... you're saying 7.0 shows as "not enabled" in that section but will still function? Or should I install 6.11 with ZEP + tara's?

6.11 won't show as enabled either, of course...

This is with PAHE 7.2.4 & HSH 1.09, which are the latest versions available on their respective download pages.

The ZAZ entry in HSH MCM menu is for 6.22 specifically. It will be listed as missing if you use ZAZ <6.22 or >7. ZAZ 7 does not contain the extras included in 6.22, if you want them, install Tara's furniture pack instead.

HSH will work with any ZAZ version

The ZAZ entry in HSH MCM menu is for 6.22 specifically. It will be listed as missing if you use ZAZ <6.22 or >7. ZAZ 7 does not contain the extras included in 6.22, if you want them, install Tara's furniture pack instead.

HSH will work with any ZAZ version

Ah, I see. I guess I was just being a little thick. Thanks for your patience :)

Hello first thanks for this great mod, everything worked fine till now i wanted to place a house cell token everything seemed right, confirm placement blah blah, confirmed the placement,

but after that cant interact with the strong box and when i tell a slave "i want you to stay here" they say the typical dialogue but they never get in the house cell.

Edit. Seems like it was my game being stuck in combat for some odd reason, everything works fine now :)

Which version of HSH and PAHE do you have?  This sounds like an old bug, maybe you have some old script stuck somewhere.

Possible fix is to use the console and add the PAHEvenToned faction to the slave.  I don't have the ID of that faction handy, I can post i later today

edit:

- Select your slave

- Now type 'setfactionrank xx00889f 1', and replace xx with the first 2 digits of that quest

I'm not entirely sure. I'm definitely using PAHE from Loverslab, but I dl'd it in May of this year. Either way, I think it might've been script lag causing things to break and stuff. I culled my slaves a bit and they respond fine to dialogue, now. I'll update PAHE either way.

edit:

- Select your slave

I'm not entirely sure. I'm definitely using PAHE from Loverslab, but I dl'd it in May of this year. Either way, I think it might've been script lag causing things to break and stuff. I culled my slaves a bit and they respond fine to dialogue, now. I'll update PAHE either way.

These settings in skyrim.ini under Papyrus section will help with script lag significantly.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

Hey, i was wondering. I recently made a thread about a "chairing touch" for skyrim. According to some people over there it is this mod that allows you to sit on your slaves if their pose is high enough. Is that true?

edit:

- Select your slave

These settings in skyrim.ini under Papyrus section will help with script lag significantly.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

don't forget about the "crash fixes" mod. It's a plugin that gets rid of thse memory blocks completely, allowing the game t not have any liit of memory anymre whatsoever. That might help you in the long run too. I have Always had a very low fps in cities in general bt it seems that these fixes have improved it conciderably. Maybe it's jut me being lucky though but you never know and it efinately won't hurt it either.

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

don't forget about the "crash fixes" mod. It's a plugin that gets rid of thse memory blocks completely, allowing the game t not have any liit of memory anymre whatsoever. That might help you in the long run too. I have Always had a very low fps in cities in general bt it seems that these fixes have improved it conciderably. Maybe it's jut me being lucky though but you never know and it efinately won't hurt it either.

Thanks guys. I added those lines to my Skyrim .ini. Also I found out my Crash Fixes mod was outdated (by six months). 

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

Thanks guys. I added those lines to my Skyrim .ini. Also I found out my Crash Fixes mod was outdated (by six months). 

lol, talk about hitting a nail right on the head if those were the exact issues. :D

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8

lol, talk about hitting a nail right on the head if those were the exact issues. :D

lollll I got at the very least a consistent +5 FPS in cities. Not sure which one did it, but one of those two things suggested did something good.