Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

passing this request along from simple slavery if anybody here wants to try something like this:

interesting so anyone can walk through the door to the auction house? I can just see it where you play as a male character go to the auction block and buy one of the slaves there if that was possible

yes to the first, no to the second. I agree that that would be a logical step, but that is beyond my ability. That said, of someone wants to make such a mod using the SS market, feel free. ;)

Maybe a patch that merged Paradise Halls Enhanced with Simple slavery? I already play with both in my loadorder ;)
Probably with Paradise Halls: Home Sweet Home instead. Doesn't allow to buy a slave per say, but you can sell yours at the restless hunter. PAHE is mostly about capturing slaves, it all depend on CliftonJD.
if I understand these mods properly, that's incorrect. Home just gives you a place to store slaves. You need PAHE to do the enslaving. A simple patch could work like this: the player enters the SS market and the auction happens, which is the part I don't know how to implement. How to make a bidding war between NPC's and the player?

One slighty non-immersive way would be to have the player speak to the auctioneer and give the number he wants to bid, then the NPC's are assigned random numbers. If the player has the highest bid, they win. More like a silent auction. There might be a way to make the player's bid into a global or something, then call it during a scene, if globals can be called in scenes.

Anyway, if the player wins, they either use PAHE'S enslavement function to enslave their prize or maybe that can be coded into the mod. Not sure how that works.

So the basic functionality is sort of easy to work out. You'd need a lot of NPC's to use as the slaves, stick then on the platform disabled, then enable the next once one gets bought.

its been running good for me just a few things like to see.

1. campfire addon. it be good as a addon. i been useing campfire+Tentapalooza

to make my camps outside bases would be good to have some offical stuff or even better a compte addon for it that could override the cumberson system normal HSH uses.

plan to try someting about this myself once i get the tools to work on my computer. ck dont like my new computer.

2.  new marker for posers. just like the wall markers but they go to them and just pose till u tell them to stop. good for decorateing your home :cool:

3.  random greeting pose or pose based on submission.

this:

I think the double dialogue issue persists. Upon retrieving a slave from a HSH made cell i saw that she had all the usual dialogue options doubled. I than went ahead and tested a couple more slaves and they all had the same issue. Voice types were female young eager, condescending, nord. The only slave that had no issues whatsoever was a vampire using the DLC voice type. In any case, i had a lot of dialogue mods installed at the time (RDO,FCO) and i had 2 of the slaves marked as eligible to be followers (via manipulator). They were followers to begin with,made into slaves, so kinda hard to troubleshoot this one :P Gonna start a fresh game (again) with 719 see what happens, tho at 1st glance i think it's a condition issue.

might be right, but i think its a case that musje wasn't expecting there to be more than 1 voice type. she removes the dialog thru the faction when the slave enters home sweet home. she's going to need to update her scripts to check the voice type before add/removal of dialogue factions

Yeah I have to look into that: store the right dialogue faction and add that when the slave leaves HSH. As it is, only the EvenToned faction is handled

look at or possibly make use of the PAHPersonalityDefinition script - that's what assigns the dialog factions based on their voice types

from the old hsh thread:

Hello. I'm using 1.03v and i have a problem. Home slaves have no voice . Please help...

my best suggestion there would be to try fuz-ro-doh

I would appreciate a little help from you guys: I want to place cell, home, bedroom and wall markers in the basement (separate cell) and another couple of home markers upstairs in the main house. Placing all the markers in the basement is no problem but when I place house marker upstairs it stays visible. I've tried to place one cell markers (one marker at the time) upstairs and one downstairs but, despite separate cells, I can place only one. With the second one I get "you can't equip that item" message.

Any ideas?

I would appreciate a little help from you guys: I want to place cell, home, bedroom and wall markers in the basement (separate cell) and another couple of home markers upstairs in the main house. Placing all the markers in the basement is no problem but when I place house marker upstairs it stays visible. I've tried to place one cell markers (one marker at the time) upstairs and one downstairs but, despite separate cells, I can place only one. With the second one I get "you can't equip that item" message.

Any ideas?

If you have a stack of tokens in inventory, you need to drop one on the ground and pick it up again before using any of it.

I was using one at the time. Others were in the chest. And how the heck do you train a slave? I've customized a home especially to test HSH, brought in a slave which was trained (with PAHE) to 70 in submission, and 60 in other stats. As soon as I used "You're gonna stay here for a while" all her training stats reset to 0, she starts being mouthy and there is no option to punish her for it. Or make her fight for me. She uses all the devices I tell her to but her training stays at 0.

I was using one at the time. Others were in the chest. And how the heck do you train a slave? I've customized a home especially to test HSH, brought in a slave which was trained (with PAHE) to 70 in submission, and 60 in other stats. As soon as I used "You're gonna stay here for a while" all her training stats reset to 0, she starts being mouthy and there is no option to punish her for it. Or make her fight for me. She uses all the devices I tell her to but her training stays at 0.

Odd although it might just be a display issue, try changing cell then looking at the mcm again

When you hand off a slave from PAH to HSH the stats from PAH should be taken for things like submission, pose, respect, sex although the training done in HSH is by the other slaves i.e. you can leave a high submission(70+)/other skills slave at a HSH cell and bring a slave with 0 submission and make the high sub slave train the 0 sub one up to the same values (all the way to 100 if you train everything up to 100 in PAH before handing over to HSH)

I've tried putting HSH both above and below PAHE and effect is the same: PAHE training resets to 0, there are no whipping options and I've just noticed that I can't interact with any of the slaves in Restless Hunter. They are completely unresponsive. I also can't sell a slave or arrange an auction. Dialogue entries are there but clicking on them does nothing.

Odd although it might just be a display issue, try changing cell then looking at the mcm again

When you hand off a slave from PAH to HSH the stats from PAH should be taken for things like submission, pose, respect, sex although the training done in HSH is by the other slaves i.e. you can leave a high submission(70+)/other skills slave at a HSH cell and bring a slave with 0 submission and make the high sub slave train the 0 sub one up to the same values (all the way to 100 if you train everything up to 100 in PAH before handing over to HSH)

I've tried putting HSH both above and below PAHE and effect is the same: PAHE training resets to 0, there are no whipping options and I've just noticed that I can't interact with any of the slaves in Restless Hunter. They are completely unresponsive. I also can't sell a slave or arrange an auction. Dialogue entries are there but clicking on them does nothing.

i think the misunderstanding here is that you're trying to read the slaves info from the paradise halls stat spell while the slave is in home sweet home and then expecting the slave to use the forced voice types and dialogues of pahe while the slave is in home sweet home- none of above is possible, pahe stat spell can't read a home sweet home slave's stats nor will home sweet home slaves behave as tho they're in pahe.

slave info of home sweet home slaves is given from the home sweet home mcm menu

I does not matter if it was only 1 at the time. If it was a stack of house cell tokens at some point and you moved all but one in chest, you still have to drop the one in your inventory and pick it up again...

About the slave stats... what the other ppl said. You assign a slave to a HSH cell... you forget about PAHE MCM and work with HSH.

To sell a slave you need 3+ slaves WITH slave medallions in the auction house to arrange an auction. Slaves with no medallions cannot be auctioned.

Thank you guys for explaining about differences between PAHE/HSH, tokens and auction. This leaves a couple of points: 

1- how do you train a slave in HSH setting and

2a- why can't I sell a single slave to the beekeeper? There is such an option in his dialogue but it leads nowhere and

2b- why can't I interact with any of the slaves present in the Restless Hunter? I'm able to teleport them home but it makes no difference. Do I need to buy them from somebody?

Thank you guys for explaining about differences between PAHE/HSH, tokens and auction. This leaves a couple of points: 

1- how do you train a slave in HSH setting and

2a- why can't I sell a single slave to the beekeeper? There is such an option in his dialogue but it leads nowhere and

2b- why can't I interact with any of the slaves present in the Restless Hunter? I'm able to teleport them home but it makes no difference. Do I need to buy them from somebody?

Don't remember if the player can actually continue training slaves in HSH. Think it's more of a "slave trains slave" thing.Will get back to you on that.

Auctions:

After completing the questline (or skipping it), you can auction off your slaves at the RestLess Hunter. Put the slaves you want to sell in a cell, and give them a Slave Auction Medaillion to wear (available from Pardo). There must be 3 slaves for sale before you can organize an auction.

...and talk to Pardo to organize an auction. You get paid after the auction finishes (after midnight).

Still too early in the game myself (had to restart a couple of times) to actually see the newly added HSH slaves present in Restless hunter. Think those only exist to be auctioned along with the slaves you provide .

Edit: ... think i missed the actual question. You cannot sell a single slave to the barkeep. You can leave any slave via the regular dialogue option in the restless hunter "you're gonna stay here awhile..." and when there are 3+ of your slaves in there with medallions, you can organize an auction...

You can however sell single slaves to the mines (if i remember correctly). Suggest you actually do the quests even if you enabled the "skip quests" option in MCM ;)

I think that I'm beginning to understand: you train a slave with PAHE and then you transfer them to HSH? Funny thing is (and I don't know if it has something to do with HSH or follower extended dialogue mods) that, when I transfer a slave with 90 subservience, she gets mouthy all of a sudden. She does all she's asked to do but, judging from her dialogue, she hates your guts...

Still have to test slave training a slave and still don't understand why any of the slaves in RH are unresponsive.

I think that I'm beginning to understand: you train a slave with PAHE and then you transfer them to HSH? Funny thing is (and I don't know if it has something to do with HSH or follower extended dialogue mods) that, when I transfer a slave with 90 subservience, she gets mouthy all of a sudden. She does all she's asked to do but, judging from her dialogue, she hates your guts...

Still have to test slave training a slave and still don't understand why any of the slaves in RH are unresponsive.

It's best to train a couple of slaves to as close to 100 as you can in obedience/sex etc , transfer them to a HSH cell and assign them as trainers. Than they can train other slaves to their stat level.

Are you referring to the slaves HSH puts in Restless Hunter or your own slaves ?

It's best to train a couple of slaves to as close to 100 as you can in obedience/sex etc , transfer them to a HSH cell and assign them as trainers. Than they can train other slaves to their stat level.

Are you referring to the slaves HSH puts in Restless Hunter or your own slaves ?

The ones in RH: "Imperial slave", "Redguard slave" etc. I can see them in RS menu and can teleport them to my PC's house but they are completly unresponsive. Clicking "E" does nothing at all. Are they just an eye candy?

And thank you very much fred200 but what's the option for consensual sex? I have "I'm going to fuck you" option which doesn't sound very consensual :)

The ones in RH: "Imperial slave", "Redguard slave" etc. I can see them in RS menu and can teleport them to my PC's house but they are completly unresponsive. Clicking "E" does nothing at all. Are they just an eye candy?

And thank you very much fred200 but what's the option for consensual sex? I have "I'm going to fuck you" option which doesn't sound very consensual :)

"I am going to fuck you" has two sets of options. One set is obviously non-consensual. If you get that set, say "Nevermind" and try again.

The other set, like "Spread your legs" is actually consensual. The slave response to those will often be "You only had to ask".

Check rank in the console: "getrelationshiprank  player". Ranges from -4 (arch nemesis) to +4 (lover).

Punishment and non-consensual sex drops it a full point each time. Consensual raises it a point - usually.

see the helpful info folder in the full install for screen shots of dialogs

I think those slaves added by HSH get auctioned along with the ones you provide. But you have to be present when the auction happens and buy them. Not 100% certain though since like said i haven't been to the restless hunter in my current playthrough and those slaves didn't exist in my last one.

To set relationships, essential, protected etc, install manipulator... Just do not use it's "harem" feature with the slaves.

I think those slaves added by HSH get auctioned along with the ones you provide. But you have to be present when the auction happens and buy them. Not 100% certain though since like said i haven't been to the restless hunter in my current playthrough and those slaves didn't exist in my last one.

They do get auctioned at the same time your own slaves get auctions, i've not used it myself but it does flash up a prompt saying something along the lines of "Push enter to bid" when they are being auctioned so i think you can purchase the slaves if you want to