Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Just wanted to say thank you again for making such an outstanding mod. I was really blown away by home expansive the Lakeview Cellar mod is! WOW what a freaking gigantic place. Holy hell.

Probably my favorite screenshot yet from the basement dungeon. 

ScreenShot75.png

If someone can support me I have 13 slaves but they do not advance in their training even though the slaves that I put to train them are at the maximum in all their traits they do not advance in their training, I tried to restart them to fix them and change their trainer, I let 60 days of gameplay pass and the training does not advance, I restarted a new game and it is still the same. 

On 11/16/2021 at 12:36 PM, rcy68 said:

Thanks for this mod. A must-have for all my play-throughs.

Reveal hidden contents

So, Merian...does she do anything after you agree to find her sister? Or does she just stand where you encountered her forever? Even after I find and claim Mona as my slave, Merian doesn't do anything.(I've never just freed Mona) Or do I have to just wait a while and she tracks me and Mona down, eventually? A dialogue option like: "Good news! I found your sister, and you'll never have to worry about being separated from her again." (Enslave) is a thought. Hot sister-on-sister action ensues. ?

Also, Merian doesn't level with the player like Mona does? Level 1 makes training her...tricky. Gotta be careful, or death. Leaving cute, unique NPCs free is not an option for me. I tried setlevel 1000 0 1 100 console command, but her HP, Magica and Stamina stay at 50, but her level does go up.

Lastly, just a minor thing, when the sisters are enslaved, their names lose the capital M, and become merian/mona. It's mildly annoying, since even if I rename them with PH with a capital M, it stays the same. Is that an aesthetic choice on your part? Slaves don't deserves caps on their names, or something? It just bugs the shit out of me. Not a huge deal, but "DAMMIT!" lol

I tend to cap the slave count at a camp or home at 20. Things start getting a little buggy if there's more. As for how many camps/homes I set up, more than 2 starts to make me nervous, since I'm paranoid about crashes. I don't have a supercomputer, but it's more than enough for Skyrim. Is there a suggested limit? I'm just asking because y'all know way more than I do about this stuff. But that's probably a 'depends on the computer' sort of thing, I imagine. Also, it'd be nice if the slave you appoint to run the camp would train/be trained as well.

As always, feel free to just ignore this post, at your leisure. I have enough manners not to be demanding over free shit. I'm just glad it exists. Thanks again.

What's the maximum number of slaves HSH can support? Because I think I've hit it lol.

On 8/22/2016 at 7:41 PM, turbobanana said:

First of all, thanks for all the work on this mod. 

I have a question / suggestion / request for the cell tokens. I currently use the underground bath house mod with the "dark area" basement installed which has a jail area at the bottom, but this is applicable to any single open space with multiple rooms inside of it. My main concern is there's a number of premade cells and, unless I missed something along the way, you can use the house cell token and then place multiple wall / cell markers in each of the premade cells but are unable to assign a slave to a specific marker. I ended up walking a slave into a cell, telling them to "stay here for a while" then "go to your cell" and the would teleport through the walls to a random marker. I also ran into a similar issue when ordering the slaves to "practice their sensual arts," maybe because there was only one token used they were all considered in a single cell despite 6 markers being down, but if I had 2 slaves in a cell together one of them would inevitably teleport through the wall at some point to have sex with a slave in a different cell. So basically a way to assign slaves to markers, and possibly a way to isolate them from interacting with slaves from other markers would be amazing.

Have the slave follow you (there are different commands to do this, you have to learn the interface to see *when* they're available). Usually the "keep me company" command is the one you'll choose, but iirc I think it's only available if their stats are high enough.

Use "stay here for a while" to have them assigned to the house, and then have them follow you. Move to the desired cell marker, and then choose the "attend me" dialog near the bottom of the dialog list. First you'll choose "you can choose any cell in the house", and then you'll choose "attend me" and then "this is your cell" dialog. This will assign them to the given cell. The trick is that you have to be standing *very* right on the cell marker to get it to work. Basically this prevents the game from picking the wrong cell when two cells + markers are very close together.

With almost 200 pages of this thread to go through, I'm sure I've missed it...But I have a small question.

But for some reason, there is a texture missing from the metal yokes that you can purchase from the slavers. I've gone through the file tree from the mod, and discovered that the yoke itself isn't part of it. So I looked in the ZaZ packs and found it, but when I bring them up in Nifskope, they have textures.

So what am I missing?

9 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

With almost 200 pages of this thread to go through, I'm sure I've missed it...But I have a small question.

But for some reason, there is a texture missing from the metal yokes that you can purchase from the slavers. I've gone through the file tree from the mod, and discovered that the yoke itself isn't part of it. So I looked in the ZaZ packs and found it, but when I bring them up in Nifskope, they have textures.

So what am I missing?

Have you ZAZ8+ and DD 5.x installed? I think there was a missing texture in one of them, that used a texture from the other.

On 1/11/2024 at 7:45 AM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

I only have Babo Dialog, but can confirm, that uninstalling this somehow fixes Paradise Halls. Rough

Same case with for PW as Sinisterme614 stated. Uninstalled PW, used resaver to remove everything from HSH and PW, reinstalled HSH and the MCM shows up a few seconds in without issue. idk, maybe HSH can't be installed at the same time as them / PAHE. With regard to load order, I did try to load HSH before / after PW but there was no difference.

Sorry, I know the description page addresses the mcm issue but the exact cause is still a bit unclear to me, it's a weird bug I haven't seen before. In any case it's working now :)

On 1/23/2024 at 12:16 PM, Jasmine92 said:

Have you ZAZ8+ and DD 5.x installed? I think there was a missing texture in one of them, that used a texture from the other.

I don't use DD. And I checked all the yokes in the ZaZ pack using Nifskope, and in Caliente's Outfit Studio. They all have textures. So I'm stumped.

I found a mod load priority bug.

If HS Player Homes - Honeyside which a Playerhouse replacer for original Honeyside in Riften load before PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

in the mod manger.

The original bed which was in ground floor would still be there, which blocks fireplace.

While we load HS Player Homes - honeyside after the HSH, the bed would be the right place, under ground first where it should be.

38 minutes ago, stdint said:

I found a mod load priority bug.

If HS Player Homes - Honeyside which a Playerhouse replacer for original Honeyside in Riften load before PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

in the mod manger.

The original bed which was in ground floor would still be there, which blocks fireplace.

While we load HS Player Homes - honeyside after the HSH, the bed would be the right place, under ground first where it should be.

Which makes perfect sense. The load order is just that - the order in which things are loaded. If two things both change the same thing in the vanilla game, it is the last thing loaded that "wins".

On 1/19/2024 at 8:53 PM, lezztat said:

If someone can support me I have 13 slaves but they do not advance in their training even though the slaves that I put to train them are at the maximum in all their traits they do not advance in their training, I tried to restart them to fix them and change their trainer, I let 60 days of gameplay pass and the training does not advance, I restarted a new game and it is still the same. 

I had this happen, too. Here's what I did to address it:

I instructed all of my slaves to stop training other slaves, so *all* of them were doing nothing. I then moved them from one location I owned to the other, and at that location had them all under a different taskmistress.

Example: I had a taskmistress training slaves in the Lakeview cellar, and a bunch in Breezhome in Whiterun. The ones in Whiterun were not advancing in their training, so I canceled all of their training and moved all of them (in like 3 trips) to the cellar at Lakeview. Their training resumed, and their stats started increasing.

Try this out. It takes about 5-10 minutes to do this depending on how many slaves you have and how many trips you have to make (I recommend moving no more than 6 at a time, and even that's a stretch).

Question about cells:

I know part of the functionality of HSH is the ability to designate cells in a pre-built house property. How can I put in *new* cells in a property that already has a cell in it? Example: I put a cage in the cellar of Lakeview that comes with its own cell & house markers. How can I put in additional cages?

-edit-

Another question, too: how does the Taskmaster/Taskmistress interact with slaves entertaining guests (brothel)?

Edited by keitel66

for the love of god soemoen tell me how to fix the damn bug with  slaves stripping randomly no matter what.

i give them clothing and say  wear this then they just strip naked randomly later.  so move them out to pahe an give them clothes then ut them in and they still damn strip naked for no reason.

On 1/27/2024 at 12:53 AM, sidfu1 said:

for the love of god soemoen tell me how to fix the damn bug with  slaves stripping randomly no matter what.

i give them clothing and say  wear this then they just strip naked randomly later.  so move them out to pahe an give them clothes then ut them in and they still damn strip naked for no reason.

If you mean the "you will wear this from now on" dialogue option, then I have no clue myself. I use this right after I tell them "you're going to stay here for a while", like *immediately* after that. I still occasionally get some stripping for no reason.

1 hour ago, thedarknessy said:

where is this the restless hunter? im new and have no idea how to get the token.

i know there is the restless hunter tab in HSH MCM, but it shows blank on me

ScreenShot0.png

The Restless Hunter section will remain blank until you find the location. If you have not made the questline optional you will be sent there during the questline. If you have made it optional, it can be found south of Ivarstead.

3 hours ago, thedarknessy said:

where is this the restless hunter? im new and have no idea how to get the token.

Locations:
There's a new inn called the Restless Hunter south of Ivarstead.

The descriptions are there to be read, boy. I know sometimes they can be very long but they are there for an excellent reason. Cheers

On 2/2/2024 at 11:31 AM, glob1 said:

After I remove a furniture, a red cross is stuck on the ground how to get rid of it?

Leave the "cell"; i.e. go through a doorway to another zone. Example: Lakeview manor, go to the front door, activate it to exit and go to Skyrim, and then activate the same door again to go back inside.

@Musje are we gonna get a fix to slaves in HSH striping naked  all time?
i cant figure this out. i give them items tell them to wear this all time 5 min later they strip, i load the game they strip, i turn around look at the ceiling they strip.
what makes it so bad HSH seems to think they  still have their items equipped so i have to tell them to unequipped then  reequip items only for them to unequipped them all again.

this includes sexlab no stirp items and devious devices.

right now im testing to see if othe rmods can cause it but no luck so far.

11 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

@Musje are we gonna get a fix to slaves in HSH striping naked  all time?
i cant figure this out. i give them items tell them to wear this all time 5 min later they strip, i load the game they strip, i turn around look at the ceiling they strip.
what makes it so bad HSH seems to think they  still have their items equipped so i have to tell them to unequipped then  reequip items only for them to unequipped them all again.

this includes sexlab no stirp items and devious devices.

right now im testing to see if othe rmods can cause it but no luck so far.

That's interesting, right now I have no problems with outfits in HSH but maybe I could help trying to reproduce the bug you are dealing with. What clothes are you using with the slaves? Vanilla or mods?

moded. i cant figure it out. beeen ding thru the script but  cant find anything that  he did  to makae the slaves update their outfits. so basicaly if anything causes them to  undress even fo ra moment they never update their outfits again.