Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

from the FNIS report:

Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PND_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading PND V1.8 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\PND-KNN", but no corresponding Behavior file.

How do I fix this? I downloaded the PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.33b_SSE version

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 1233311111 said:

The DOM ask us to install DOM after HSH, then put its patch esp after HSH. On the other hand HSH post asks us to reinstall HSH and never overwrite HSH with DOM. I mean...  I am so confused here. 

DoM is the most up-to-date now, so DoM should win the override

I must be missing something.  I am on the first quest, have captured a bandit and been sent to one of the work camps.  I find the designated guard and am given the reply to point out which slave is to be taken.  No dialog past that point.  How do I proceed? Many thanks for these great mods.

4 hours ago, niveum said:

I must be missing something.  I am on the first quest, have captured a bandit and been sent to one of the work camps.  I find the designated guard and am given the reply to point out which slave is to be taken.  No dialog past that point.  How do I proceed? Many thanks for these great mods.

I haven't played the starting quest in years, but if I recall ... you merely click on the slave you want to transfer to the guard.  I don't recall any sort of dialogue, but there might have been something like, "you're going to stay here" or whatnot.

After initial "teething problems " with HSH some time ago it has run more or less flawlessly for near a year.

BUT! Now I have a PAHE problem which all the old tricks will NOT solve.

I cannot get anyone past 65 respect even and all are as sweet as pie and none now trip up to give me an excuse to punish them.

I only want ONE slave with 100 respect, although 100 in the sex triad would also be nice as then I can begin the HSH factory turnover with all slaves.

So, my embarrassing (to me) question is: can I raise via console code or similar, one slave in any of these 4 "skills" just to stop wasting my time (2 days already)?

I did notice that the 3 slaves in the restless hunter cell had good stats but none were 100 in any of the 4 that I require. It might be a good idea to make one slave there a 400 girl with 100 in respect and the 3 sex skills just in case someone else hits the same stumbling block.

Please no lectures on cheating as I have had similar in the past and always found a way past but not this time and this run has been exceptional up until now.

4 hours ago, Will55 said:

After initial "teething problems " with HSH some time ago it has run more or less flawlessly for near a year.

BUT! Now I have a PAHE problem which all the old tricks will NOT solve.

I cannot get anyone past 65 respect even and all are as sweet as pie and none now trip up to give me an excuse to punish them.

I only want ONE slave with 100 respect, although 100 in the sex triad would also be nice as then I can begin the HSH factory turnover with all slaves.

So, my embarrassing (to me) question is: can I raise via console code or similar, one slave in any of these 4 "skills" just to stop wasting my time (2 days already)?

I did notice that the 3 slaves in the restless hunter cell had good stats but none were 100 in any of the 4 that I require. It might be a good idea to make one slave there a 400 girl with 100 in respect and the 3 sex skills just in case someone else hits the same stumbling block.

Please no lectures on cheating as I have had similar in the past and always found a way past but not this time and this run has been exceptional up until now.

DoM mod includes some spells and potions that you could make good use of to make things much easier for you. If you are good at using the console command you can acquire the items you are looking for or download a mod like Simple Item Spawner to acquire them. You can also use the JSON files to create custom slaves to your liking, check out previous posts on this matter. And if you are very lazy you can create the perfect submissive slave with all the stats maxed out but honestly I don't see the point because the mod loses all the sense of systemic abuse (where's the fun in that?), so it's just about modifying the personality.  

Edited by サマエル
1 hour ago, サマエル said:

The mod includes some spells and potions that you could make good use of to make things much easier for you. If you are good at using the console command you can acquire the items you are looking for or download a mod like Simple Item Spawner to acquire them. You can also use the JSON files to create custom slaves to your liking, check out previous posts on this matter. And if you are very lazy you can create the perfect submissive slave with all the stats maxed out but honestly I don't see the point because the mod loses all the sense of systemic abuse (where's the fun in that?), so it's just about modifying the personality.  

Thank you! That was very helpful.

I am roleplaying this char as a good char and IMO this is the problem as none of my slaves have a -4 or -3 SLEN as none were raped,. seduced?, yes  but no rapes. So you can see why the whipping is so out of char and distasteful.

Quite honestly, after what I have seen happen to humans in RL, I can never play a sadist even in  a game although this is NOT a criticism of those that can do so as I do understand vicarious need fulfilment and I totally understand the value of LL is providing such an outlet for all of us.

I only want one slave with the 100 respect and the irony here is that I had well over 200 such ( in fact, 100 in all 6 major skills) in my last run as  mass training occurred. But then they all hated my char from the beginning and only the training of others mollified them to +4 SLEN.

I have no idea how to JSON anything but I guess it is time to learn. Once again thank you for the kind reply!

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

The mod includes some spells and potions that you could make good use of to make things much easier for you. If you are good at using the console command you can acquire the items you are looking for or download a mod like Simple Item Spawner to acquire them. You can also use the JSON files to create custom slaves to your liking, check out previous posts on this matter. And if you are very lazy you can create the perfect submissive slave with all the stats maxed out but honestly I don't see the point because the mod loses all the sense of systemic abuse (where's the fun in that?), so it's just about modifying the personality.  

33 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you! That was very helpful.

I am roleplaying this char as a good char and IMO this is the problem as none of my slaves have a -4 or -3 SLEN as none were raped,. seduced?, yes  but no rapes. So you can see why the whipping is so out of char and distasteful.

Quite honestly, after what I have seen happen to humans in RL, I can never play a sadist even in  a game although this is NOT a criticism of those that can do so as I do understand vicarious need fulfilment and I totally understand the value of LL is providing such an outlet for all of us.

I only want one slave with the 100 respect and the irony here is that I had well over 200 such ( in fact, 100 in all 6 major skills) in my last run as  mass training occurred. But then they all hated my char from the beginning and only the training of others mollified them to +4 SLEN.

I have no idea how to JSON anything but I guess it is time to learn. Once again thank you for the kind reply!

I second the use of Simple Item Spawner. I see it as an essential, must-have mod for any build.

Further to my above post: I found NO JSON in HSH nor PAHE. But I did find a lot in DOM and I spent the last 10mins cracking up at the hidden kinks of the companion femmes and Lydia. So while I appreciate the advice WRT JSONs I would really like to know where they are hidden in HSH otherwise that point is irrelevant to my problem. I will look at Simple item spawner but at 245 p and 525 l, I have to tread gently.

Addendum: the "penny just dropped" Those potions like the JSONs are ALL DOM features and my char has already visited Drelas's cottage (but not entered) as I have DOM installed, but I have no intention of actually using it as I have enough problems already  with HSH/PAHE slaves and do not want another horde of jealous bitches attacking each other. In an overall game, too time consuming and too distracting

I still have no idea how I can modify which JSON to solve the problem in PAHE HSH as I can find none. So I guess it is the use of the cheat SIS potions.

Update: from what I read I can only make a JSON via DOM on unenslaved NPCs by saving, enslaving, making JSON changes, then reloading save with JSON changes in system.

Edited by Will55
2 hours ago, Will55 said:

Quite honestly, after what I have seen happen to humans in RL, I can never play a sadist even in  a game...

In fact, if you are also playing with DoM installed you can reach the state of love without using violence, I achieved it by doing different and varied forms of submission with DoM, now, it is not something easy to achieve but it is something that can be achieved effectively and more. TDear TrollAutokill has provided us with the tools to facilitate the slaver's work, if you correctly use JSON files to drive the right personality traits. Furthermore, in the new version of DoM TrollAutokill has made the status of the vanilla inlove faction permanent for unique npcs. I just finished Skyrim 100% (DLC+CC) with more than 35 unique npc slaves (I'm not that greedy :V) and never did they lose relationship rank level 4 (lover). I have to say that in this game I did not try to be so brutal with this character, I have roleplayed my Nordic with vikings NotSoBrutal-tendencies (yeah, quite rare) to enslaved the enemy warriors as spoils of war. My method was to leave them tied in my prisons until their statistics increased and their anger decreased (I'm quite patient), I only used verbal abuse and when they became depressed or went into shock I comforted them with sex, once they were loyal I took them with me to train them to fight. But I don't really usually play being so nice when I play with DoM, I've already roleplayed a pretty brutal orc, it depends on my mood, now I'm thinking of doing a bible-black style sadistic futa. But I never play slaver economy because I don't like getting rid of my "toys."

I have tried this configuration in the json file and it has turned out to be quite positive if what you want is a slave that is not so rebellious, not so crybaby, more submissive and more open to being a sex slave:

Spoiler

"float" : 
    {
        "agreeableness" : 70.0,
        "boldness" : 40.0,
        "conscientiousness" : 100.0,
        "emmotionality" : 30.0,
        "extraversion" : 80.0,
        "honesty" : 60.0,
        "openness" : 80.0,
        "sensuality" : 80.0,
        "smartness" : 50.0,
        "submissivity" : 60.0,
        "toughness" : 30.0,
        "wilpower" : 30.0,

}

You can raise and lower from zero to one hundred for more effective results but with that configuration it will be easier for you already. It is up to you.

You can also create their custom kinks if you're not interested in investing time in forcing them to develop them (time that really should be spent, I must say). This should be quite helpful in developing a submissive personality:

Spoiler

{
        "fullname" : "[name of the slave]",
        "hiddenkink0" : "having loving sex",
        "hiddenkink1" : "having tied-up sex",
        "hiddenkink2" : "being scolded",
        "hiddenkink3" : "having rough sex",
        "hiddenkink4" : "getting fucked in the ass",
        "hiddenkink5" : "being tied-up"

"hiddenkink6" : "being forced to strip"
    }

These are more general kinks, they apply all the time, an example of kinks that tend to be only in specific situations would be "being fucked cowgirl style", you won't always be able to apply it unless you have only "cowgirl" animations, I think I explain myself quite well, right?

Happy submissions

Edited by サマエル
3 hours ago, サマエル said:

In fact, if you are also playing with DoM installed you can reach the state of love without using violence, I achieved it by doing different and varied forms of submission with DoM, now, it is not something easy to achieve but it is something that can be achieved effectively and more. TDear TrollAutokill has provided us with the tools to facilitate the slaver's work, if you correctly use JSON files to drive the right personality traits. Furthermore, in the new version of DoM TrollAutokill has made the status of the vanilla inlove faction permanent for unique npcs. I just finished Skyrim 100% (DLC+CC) with more than 35 unique npc slaves (I'm not that greedy :V) and never did they lose relationship rank level 4 (lover). I have to say that in this game I did not try to be so brutal with this character, I have roleplayed my Nordic with vikings NotSoBrutal-tendencies (yeah, quite rare) to enslaved the enemy warriors as spoils of war. My method was to leave them tied in my prisons until their statistics increased and their anger decreased (I'm quite patient), I only used verbal abuse and when they became depressed or went into shock I comforted them with sex, once they were loyal I took them with me to train them to fight. But I don't really usually play being so nice when I play with DoM, I've already roleplayed a pretty brutal orc, it depends on my mood, now I'm thinking of doing a bible-black style sadistic futa. But I never play slaver economy because I don't like getting rid of my "toys."

I have tried this configuration in the json file and it has turned out to be quite positive if what you want is a slave that is not so rebellious, not so crybaby, more submissive and more open to being a sex slave:

Reveal hidden contents

"float" : 
    {
        "agreeableness" : 70.0,
        "boldness" : 40.0,
        "conscientiousness" : 100.0,
        "emmotionality" : 30.0,
        "extraversion" : 80.0,
        "honesty" : 60.0,
        "openness" : 80.0,
        "sensuality" : 80.0,
        "smartness" : 50.0,
        "submissivity" : 60.0,
        "toughness" : 30.0,
        "wilpower" : 30.0,

}

You can raise and lower from zero to one hundred for more effective results but with that configuration it will be easier for you already. It is up to you.

You can also create their custom kinks if you're not interested in investing time in forcing them to develop them (time that really should be spent, I must say). This should be quite helpful in developing a submissive personality:

Reveal hidden contents

{
        "fullname" : "[name of the slave]",
        "hiddenkink0" : "having loving sex",
        "hiddenkink1" : "having tied-up sex",
        "hiddenkink2" : "being scolded",
        "hiddenkink3" : "having rough sex",
        "hiddenkink4" : "getting fucked in the ass",
        "hiddenkink5" : "being tied-up"

"hiddenkink6" : "being forced to strip"
    }

These are more general kinks, they apply all the time, an example of kinks that tend to be only in specific situations would be "being fucked cowgirl style", you won't always be able to apply it unless you have only "cowgirl" animations, I think I explain myself quite well, right?

Happy submissions

Thank you for the reply. Nice idea there TBH. You are way ahead of me WRT DOM

Yes, I saw your werewolf viking char post in the DOM pages. I tend to keep my slaves also but then I only enslave ones with high rank, exceptional looks or who are unique. In my last run I had a full house in HSH and PAHE plus some ~120 in Nonseen's mines but the latter were unmanageable and I have dropped the mod. I guess that I am a sucker for a pretty face and a nice pair of.......😁

I know all about the DOM traits and kinks from ages ago but much as i think that your modification is a good idea I probably would only occasionally use it but I do appreciate its potential value. My pet hate is the jealousy bit as I had NON DOM  slaves fighting over who could interact with my char as it overloads me as I am usually running a hooker chain  with some 60+ hookers (none yet in this run thank the gods) as well as the rest of the game. 

I have six slaves with me now all restrained and told how to talk to my char  with sub 60-80. pose 60 and 2 65Resp and the rest 40. Several make inappropriate replies but the "I thought ...."line fails utterly to occur while the rest just simper with only 40 respect and no comments I know that sometimes patience is required but this is really annoying me (run number 9 or 10). Two of them are upgraded looks nightlord vampires. (I tend to collect vampire slaves and Sybille just loves to err... "use" them at Proudspire) and these are the only slaves with backbones but still NO "I thought I told you etc." line.

I am going to do a trial and see if I can make a DOM JSON of one of the PAHE slaves and edit it as I have no idea which potions are available at Drelas cottage.

Update: dead loss. To show how useless i am I could not even assign a PAHE slave to DOM as i have never done it before. I am going to start the main quest for a break. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Will55
12 hours ago, Will55 said:

Update: dead loss. To show how useless i am I could not even assign a PAHE slave to DOM as i have never done it before. I am going to start the main quest for a break. Thanks for the help.

Check the new post I made in DoM thread

I'm having an issue with the questline, if I complete 'Learning the Ropes' (started at Restless hunter instead of from a Jarl), the following quest 'Dispensing Justice' doesn't start. I get the message saying my map is updated after the conversation with the guard but no quest to sell the bandits and the questline is locked (excluding console commands). 

Not sure where to start on diagnosing, anyone else run into this issue?

Just tested starting via a jarl and unfortunately experienced teh same problem, once the initial quest completes 'Dispensing Justice' won't start and I can't sell captives to the prison guards

Sorted was a load order issue with DoM, always keep an eye on things when you sort with Loot.

Edited by Wastelanddom
4 hours ago, サマエル said:

Thank you. I will do that after I try the below as frankly I am sick of it.

I have a gut feeling that ALL of my problems with PAHE and the slaves ONLY began once I right ticked the DOM files and allowed it to make its presence known within the game. Now I can admire DOM for its range and its detail and the effort made by TrollAutokill  to help us all out but unless your whole game revolves around slaves and their manipulation it can suck the life out of your game. Large scale TDF prostitution can do the same thing although with far less detail. 

The only reason that I implemented DOM was for the faster HSH training that it somehow does and now I regret doing so. Page one of DOM is so detailed that unless you intend to have it as an integrated constant within your game, that is making the game revolve around it, that you drown if you do not. It really does need a page for idiots.

I am going to pull it out and see if it did cause my problems. If not I guess semester 101 in DOM awaits : (

I have solved multiple Beth bugs this run so I guess that I am due an LL problem and naturally I do not even like a lot of what DOM does, so it serves me right.

17 hours ago, サマエル said:

I have effectively removed DOM in toto from my game. It was not that hard as i had never really used it.

I now have 30 vampires in HSH and 10 training respect the hard way in PAHE. It does seem to be a little easier but PAHE still ignores 80% of the punishment deserving comments from the slaves and this has increased slowly since CliftonJD "retired" from PAHE .

I looked at your post and its videos and bookmarked it for future detail ( I liked the Starship troopers bit...always liked that movie , corny or not). I DO think that I am missing a complexity and a challenge by removing DOM but I will come back to it later, even perhaps in this run once I have my PAHE/HSH slaves sorted out.

One last question: how did you manage to make the skin of your slaves so shiny? I use the Wetfunction mod but yours makes mine look woeful.

Anyway, this should have been sent as a message but LL baulks at pasting Asian script so that was that.

So, a hearty "thank you" for your mega help.

Edited by Will55
On 1/21/2024 at 3:59 AM, keitel66 said:

What's the maximum number of slaves HSH can support? Because I think I've hit it lol.

I count 88 slaves and "you can't put any more slaves in" shows up. Believr that's a bug or something, still figuring out. What's your amount?

7 hours ago, Sasa19823330 said:

I count 88 slaves and "you can't put any more slaves in" shows up. Believr that's a bug or something, still figuring out. What's your amount?

88 slaves would kill my Skyrim^^ Maybe the mod is more stable on SE/AE but on LE with every slave you get the CTD chance increases.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

88 slaves would kill my Skyrim^^ Maybe the mod is more stable on SE/AE but on LE with every slave you get the CTD chance increases.

I play on SE. Noticed that someone up telling that HSH can only hold up to 85 slaves, so perhaps that's a function limit. Dunno if there exists a patch to expand it lol. Anyway have fun in Skyrim.

9 hours ago, Sasa19823330 said:

I play on SE. Noticed that someone up telling that HSH can only hold up to 85 slaves, so perhaps that's a function limit. Dunno if there exists a patch to expand it lol. Anyway have fun in Skyrim.

Girls in Skyrim are like pokemon lol gotta catch 'em all