• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Apologies for the bother, but if anyone still has the old Sexout Tryout Slavery esm file, I'd appreciate it. I redownloaded Tryout, but it requires that file as a master file, and despite searching over the board here, I've been unable to track the file down again. 

19 hours ago, PervySannin said:

Apologies for the bother, but if anyone still has the old Sexout Tryout Slavery esm file, I'd appreciate it. I redownloaded Tryout, but it requires that file as a master file, and despite searching over the board here, I've been unable to track the file down again. 

Sexout Slavery is part of SexoutNG

• 7 months later...

Hey there, I've taken a look around but haven't found what I'm looking for, so I figured I'd try here. Are there any gay (male)-oriented mods for FNV/F03/Tale of Two Wastelands, adult or otherwise? Like companions, quests, lore, not just sex or nudity (though I'll take those too lol). Anything for gay dudes, essentially.

8 hours ago, TimPendragon said:

Hey there, I've taken a look around but haven't found what I'm looking for, so I figured I'd try here. Are there any gay (male)-oriented mods for FNV/F03/Tale of Two Wastelands, adult or otherwise? Like companions, quests, lore, not just sex or nudity (though I'll take those too lol). Anything for gay dudes, essentially.

As far as I know, very little.

SexoutSex has gay dialogue, though nowhere near as many as hetero. 

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know where I might find the FNV mods that replace wasteland billboards and loading screens with topless photos of page three glamour girls from the 60s-90s?

I last played this game three years ago, deleted everything afterwards and now can't find them anywhere!

The internet is getting smaller and smaller...

19 hours ago, Sallow said:

Does anyone know where I might find the FNV mods that replace wasteland billboards and loading screens with topless photos of page three glamour girls from the 60s-90s?

I last played this game three years ago, deleted everything afterwards and now can't find them anywhere!

The internet is getting smaller and smaller...

I believe you mean

dborg2

No, that's not it. After trying (and failing) to use the filtered/refined search results on Nexus, I finally had a brainfart and browsed through my years old download history instead.

The mod in question is Lurker101s Billboard Loadscreen and Poster Pack.

But, still... thanks..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for an old mod for Fallout 3. It used to be hosted by Mega but has long since disappeared. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. The mod is called Kids Cuteification Project. And, yes, I did a Google search before coming here. I also searched on several other websites to no avail.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

make cum be a healing consumable and or satiate hunger and thirst in Hardcore mode— in New Vegas? If a similar mod doesn’t already exist.

Creating a consumable item with any stats is very easy thing to do, hard part will be to find where to inject it in the code and not break everything else at the same time. It's of course in case if you want it to work with any mod, in case of your own mod it's simpler as you can customize sexout acts to give you whatever you want before or after the act

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Mod recommendations for a dust playthrough? Looking to make the post-fall Mojave brutal as fuck(looking for smthing like loversbed but it spawns orgies and also smthng like sexout sexual assault)