WIP: Femboys Race for New Vegas (GIGABYTE Femboy body port)

Guest YaOi89

Guest YaOi89

Decided to create new separate topic for this.

I always liked Oblivion GIGABITE Femboy body mod as it most detailed and anatomically correct from all I saw in this theme for bethesda games.

So, when I saw this topic: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118806-femboy-mod/ I decided to try and make a port to NV. It was my first full body port, but in my opinion it turned out quite pretty. It adapted to female head and hands seams.

I plan to make Femboys separate race with new body and new assets. Race is mostly male PC oriented as Femboys are actually complete males, but technically female sex will use the same assets, so player will be able to avoid dumb gender restriction of adult mods. I plan to use daughters of ares principle for armor switch - it's not perfect but most easy way to implement armor swap without deep scripting.

Race will use Head06 port by zzjay as I don't like how it looks with vanilla female head - vanilla F head for Fallout too much refers to adult badass woman, while in my opinion Femboy should look more anime-ish and cute.

Few WIP shots of the race:

Spoiler

enb-2019-03-27-12-53-05-98.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-12-57-15-99.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-04-30-67.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-58-29-47.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-58-40-85.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-59-02-55.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-15-59-58-51.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-19-58-26-94.jpg

enb-2019-03-27-19-58-39-90.jpg

Release date of first version fully depends on GIGABITE permission. I already asked for it, but while he was last online in january, I dunno how many time it may take to get answer.

Guest YaOi89

UPD: Oh, I was little inattentive and didn't see actual Readme in mod archive (used to check it on mod page) and it says that mod free to use with credits. So no permissions issues; mod will be released pretty soon.

Guest YaOi89

Thanks! Glad that mod has at least some interest.

Adapted few armors by Nessa for FemBoy body, most likely will add them to Doc Mitchel house (eh, again).

Raider armor is modular, all parts are separate pieces and can be matched.

Spoiler

enb-2019-03-29-17-41-09-90.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-15-29-26.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-15-44-48.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-16-39-93.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-16-49-49.jpg

enb-2019-04-08-23-17-16-61.jpg

Actual race is ready, but I'm not sure I that I am ready to make vanilla refits again. I made it two (!) times in past few months for Apollo V2 and V3 body.

Lovely! i really like modular mesh pieces so i can fiddle with them in nifskope and stuff.

The race is something i've always struggled with, i just can't make my mind on which one i'm gonna use for whatever playthrough(that aside my need of adding/merging mods, i really need to stop that xd) i can hardly wait for this release, this might just be The One!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YaOi89

So, here's first version release: 

No armor swap system yet, but I hope I will add it in future.

If someone with to help with vanilla armor refits - you are welcome! :)

Guest YaOi89
3 minutes ago, Elconchetumare said:

What do you mean by that? i know my way around Nifskope and outfit studio, but not blender, hell no, that shit's too complex, i might be able to help a bit.

Refits - mean refits. Editing armor to fit certain body. So, refit - means edit model shape.

So yep, I only need people who able to work in Blender or another 3d software. Maybe OS could do the thing, but I am not sure about result.

• 4 weeks later...

this is really nice! although i have some problems. there are no ears on the player model and the hair texture is missing. am i missing any mods, as I heard there were no requirements in the mod description. I also tried to invalidate my archive, but it didn't quite work either.

Edit: I didn't notice you were developing the Apollo androids! i apologize for saying something another poster has already stated in the mod description. I hope you come back to this and finish it! 

Double edit: I was able to get it to have ears, although rigging it to nifscope is a bit out of my field right now. I'll keep you all updated!

Spoiler

FFxKPZQ.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this would be one of my first ever FO mods. I'm super interested in this as femboys are totally my thing.

How does sex work with this mod? Most mods I see are for female PC's who are the....uh, receiver. Is the same true for a Femboy PC? That's how I like to see femboys is all, as the bottoms taking it.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just signed up to ask exactly the opposite question to Nikkolas above me -- would it be as they describe, or would the femboy be a male character?

And would it be a simple matter to make it a male character, for purposes of bending over for sweet femboy love?

On 7/16/2019 at 1:09 AM, Phylmie said:

I actually just signed up to ask exactly the opposite question to Nikkolas above me -- would it be as they describe, or would the femboy be a male character?

And would it be a simple matter to make it a male character, for purposes of bending over for sweet femboy love?

I suspect we'll have to try it out ourselves and find out. I have to wait another week to actually buy New Vegas for PC though.

In any event, I don't mind the idea of the femboy being a male bottom. I've just never used any of these mods and I assumed male characters were always made to be the tops while females were the bottoms. As such, for my sweet submissive femboy, being "female" would be better for my tastes.  If they can do this while being "male" that works for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 8:09 PM, Nikkolas said:

I suspect we'll have to try it out ourselves and find out. I have to wait another week to actually buy New Vegas for PC though.

In any event, I don't mind the idea of the femboy being a male bottom. I've just never used any of these mods and I assumed male characters were always made to be the tops while females were the bottoms. As such, for my sweet submissive femboy, being "female" would be better for my tastes.  If they can do this while being "male" that works for me.

Reading it now, I don't think I stated my question clearly -- although the question I did ask, you answered thoroughly, so thanks! :p

The question that existed in my head and never made it all the way out, lolz was:

Can the femboy model be used in place of the standard male model, thereby performing as the top? I am ignorant of how much work is involved in futzing with male vs female rigging, or if it's as simple as renaming/cutting/pasting.

• 8 months later...
Guest Shadd Ashborn
15 hours ago, PavorNocturn said:

I'm curious, what happened to this mod? It's been well over a year with zero updates to it, and it's got me wondering about if there will ever be any more updates. Sorry if I'm digging up an old-ass thread, but I just wanted to see what had happened to it.

First version of it was released and avaible here on LL. I am not interested in this mod anymore and now work on huge update for my main FNV project, APOLLO Androids race.

19 hours ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

First version of it was released and avaible here on LL. I am not interested in this mod anymore and now work on huge update for my main FNV project, APOLLO Androids race.

Ah, thank you for the relatively quick response. While it is a bit of a shame in my opinion, it's nothing I honestly didn't expect, and I can understand where you're coming from. Thank you for making this mod, and I hope your current project goes well.

Guest Shadd Ashborn
4 hours ago, PavorNocturn said:

Ah, thank you for the relatively quick response. While it is a bit of a shame in my opinion, it's nothing I honestly didn't expect, and I can understand where you're coming from. Thank you for making this mod, and I hope your current project goes well.

Np, I am actually don't mind if someone will do armor refits for this race (basically, it's all it needs). Also Head06 port that I used for it is a mess (no ears, most of tri morphs is absent and neck seam is bizarre) but it's very easy just switch head to vanilla female one. For me it will make much more sense just make young-ish human male race on my own HD headmesh that APOLLO race already use.

5 hours ago, Shadd Ashborn said:

Np, I am actually don't mind if someone will do armor refits for this race (basically, it's all it needs). Also Head06 port that I used for it is a mess (no ears, most of tri morphs is absent and neck seam is bizarre) but it's very easy just switch head to vanilla female one. For me it will make much more sense just make young-ish human male race on my own HD headmesh that APOLLO race already use.

I would help with this mod in a heartbeat if I actually knew how making armor refits worked XD. And yeah, I do agree with you about the head.

• 1 year later...