I am a huge lover of athletics bodies, but New Vegas doesn't have any well done athletic body to work with. I know that "Skims athletic body" and "Project muscle girl" are there but I have a few issues with those bodies:

-Skims' only has a few converted clothes and are completely separate from the vanilla clothing, not to mention that the body looks very "potatoish" (basically, too round).

-PMG is too damn bulky and looks like I'm a mutant experiment.

I'd really like to have a more realist yet muscular looking athletic body with: a) All the vanilla and DLC clothing and armor converted, B) with the hair from "Mikoto's beauty pack", c) Options to choose from different skin textures for the body like scars, tattoos, dirt or clean.

Thanks for reading my request, hope this will be real  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Don't know of any sexy walk, but remember that you can also use animations for New Vegas for Fallout 3. If you were to find one for that game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that makes every human character in Fallout New Vegas a female?

No because it would break a lot of plot stuff that relies on recorded voice etc. But there are some More females mods, maybe get one and crack open the GECK and expand upon it.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I found this in my Fallout 3 mod folder : Exnem Nude Body Replacer v1-1-0 MANUAL-8524.rar

Dating from 'March 2013'.

The old page on Nexus doesn't exist anymore, and it can NOT be found anywhere else on the Internet from what I can tell.

Anyone has any information about that ? Like, what happened to it, if it still can be found in a dark corner of the Internet, something that can do the same job and still exist... stuff like that ?

So, I found this in my Fallout 3 mod folder : Exnem Nude Body Replacer v1-1-0 MANUAL-8524.rar

Dating from 'March 2013'.

The old page on Nexus doesn't exist anymore, and it can NOT be found anywhere else on the Internet from what I can tell.

Anyone has any information about that ? Like, what happened to it, if it still can be found in a dark corner of the Internet, something that can do the same job and still exist... stuff like that ?

That's likely from FO3, a type 3 nude body by Exnem. That's my guess.

Does it contain textures only?

That's likely from FO3, a type 3 nude body by Exnem. That's my guess.

Does it contain textures only?

Meshes and textures only.

And a *.txt saying (between other things) :

« Exnem's Nude Body Replacer for Fallout 3 v1.0.0

This mod replaces the default body in Fallout 3 with a custom one I made from scratch. It will also alter all the armors and clothes in the game that show skin to adapt to my new body and texture mapping. This is the first version, and although it works fine right now, this is by no means the final version as I plan to fix and improve some things as time allows, but I thought I'd release this version now that all the armors and clothes are converted for those eager to try it.

DISCLAIMER

This MOD, the body mesh, textures and everything contained in this file derived from Exnem's work, are sponsored by MuseArt-X - http://www.museart-x.com »

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...