What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

On 9/3/2023 at 3:20 PM, pentupthere said:

This for the InoueKinkyKollars.esp file you would have been looking for https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49141  The author deleted all of their LL and Nexus content and their patreon page is no longer showing anything either. I have a copy of the 1.0 version of the mod if you need it I think I can upload it here. Not sure how I would get in contact with the author to get permission for that now since they have deleted everything.

Sorry for such a late response, but if you could share the file with me somehow I'd be very grateful. I found their discord a while back and joined it but I got banned/it got deleted before I could ask the creator for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently started a new game with a new modset. On my old mod set I there was a sign you could place that said something along the lines of "slaves must be kept on a leash" or something to that effect.

I for the life of me can't find the mod I used to add this and a bunch of other lewd buildables. Anyone have any idea what this could be from?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing some large scale NSFW modding and I found a mod that gives experience after every "encounter". I brushed it off at the time since I didn't think it'd happen that frequently. but after testing I found that it happens a ton and now I can't find the mod. does anyone know what it's called?

On 12/3/2023 at 3:44 PM, Telawin said:

I'm doing some large scale NSFW modding and I found a mod that gives experience after every "encounter". I brushed it off at the time since I didn't think it'd happen that frequently. but after testing I found that it happens a ton and now I can't find the mod. does anyone know what it's called?

I think you are looking for  Sex education -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Can you help me to find the  mod, please. I just seen it once and forgot where.
It is about abduction after player violated. But not just "VSE:Combat surrender and abductions" or "Abductions Lite", I think.
The main thing was that any race can abduct player, not only humans. I remember some screenshots from that mod - supermutants take player character to their camp with words like "Now you will be serving our overlord" or something like that (Also not a "Milking Human Kindness"). I looked all pages on loverslab adult mods and still cannot find it.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/15/2023 at 7:09 PM, Dur_Mel said:

I recently started a new game with a new modset. On my old mod set I there was a sign you could place that said something along the lines of "slaves must be kept on a leash" or something to that effect.

I for the life of me can't find the mod I used to add this and a bunch of other lewd buildables. Anyone have any idea what this could be from?

Did you ever find it? I would like to get this to sounds great ty in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 10:10 AM, N.Gamma said:

Those are 2 really interesting outfits!
The one in the foreground is BZW Cyber Nurse, but which is the other one?

Spoiler

90542508-1708154946.png

I hope I dont ping you with this, and you think someone found it. I just want to add my voice to finding this armor. I went down a rabbit hole for like an hour. Apparantly the one in the foreground is actually for a game called Project lovecraft (and made by someone called Lyyssadawn on deviantart/patreon). And I dont know what BWZ do, takes existing models and port them to FO 4 while charging money for it? (to each their own, not meant to be judgemental in tone.)

I found a site which listed every patreon listing BWZ did, and I did not see the background model there, so I doubt he is the one who made it. The person who made this picture is stupidly secretive about it, because ofcourse he is. I did find the person who originally made the model, they made it for a game called Revoke on steam, and damn, they got some good female outfits in that game. The name for that specific character is "Cyborg ninja". Maybe someone better then me at chasing down obscure things can do something with this information. I kept reaching a dead end. Sorry. I guess someone could pay 45 dollars and buy the model on artstation and then port it over. Lol, if I had the know how, I probably would. That suit is sick.

Edited by CollectableLover