[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

It's ok. I looked again when the browser is not running, then I have 6 GB free ram ^^ I will try it again with browser not running.

Please do this. And if it does not start again (After about 1 min wait) then please look again into the output file =)

You can also see in the task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) if the game is loading uop the assets (means the process will allocante much RAM ~ 5 GB)

Alright I tried it and it started up after about 30 seconds (what is like an eternity for loading up games ^^). I haven't finished the playthrough yet, but here is what I think about it so far:

- You should really try to optimize the performance. That loading time is a real bummer.

- I wasn't that much of a fan of the hacking mini game, even after I understood it

- There are some graphic bugs (like Aemi standing inside of objects, or camera angles that make her face look like out of a horror movie :P )

- It's pretty linear so far (I don't say that that is bad. Everyone has his own preferences there)

- Story is a bit interesting. I just wait for the moment I get attacked by robots :P 

- Aemi is an interesting character and I like her and her looks ^^

That's about it and I will definitively play further and keeping an eye on this project ^^

- You should really try to optimize the performance. That loading time is a real bummer.

I could but,... this would slow down development to a massive degree and you would have to load up all the textures and animations whatsoever.

To archive this i would have to seperate every level into seperate scenes and then i would have to rewrite my entire framework (and the story along with it)

I already do as much as i can with umbra and scaling down unnecessary textures where i can.

- I wasn't that much of a fan of the hacking mini game, even after I understood it

IF you don'T like it you can skip all minigames with ctrl+w (as mentioned in... the... readme.. file...>_<)

- There are some graphic bugs (like Aemi standing inside of objects, or camera angles that make her face look like out of a horror movie :P )

Argeed , i gues you mean the one scene before and after her.. ahmm.. mouth work xD

Maybe i can do something about this (when i have time)

- It's pretty linear so far (I don't say that that is bad. Everyone has his own preferences there)

I can only work on weekends on this and creating multible ways in the story would also slow my development speed down.

- Story is a bit interesting. I just wait for the moment I get attacked by robots :P

You are in for the Story... sure... =P

- Aemi is an interesting character and I like her and her looks ^^

Once she got your trust...it is game over...

I never expected a game like this to be such a thoughtful and positive an experience.

I mean, I'm a guy, so I could be missing something, but bravo on a very gender-positive and sex-positive game.

I think this is the first game I've seen with a realistic portrayal of an ethical polyamorous relationship.

Hey Kerni

A friend of mine asks if your unity game is playable using an Apple (Mac book air) computer ? 

Unfortunately not. The last time i tried to deploy to LInux/Mac the unity editor crashed ( it was 2014 when i last tried it).

I can TRY to compile it to mac but i don'T think it will work because of my selfwritten savegame framework.

But i can try at least :)

I never expected a game like this to be such a thoughtful and positive an experience.

I mean, I'm a guy, so I could be missing something, but bravo on a very gender-positive and sex-positive game.

I think this is the first game I've seen with a realistic portrayal of an ethical polyamorous relationship.

I agree, there is some really nice work in this game.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who found it thought provoking and emotionally attaching.

Kerny. you're script writing while perhaps lacking in English finese, is sensible and quite realistic. i'm sure in the not so distant future,real men will be having conversations much like your protagonist ;)

really well done Kerny, you should be proud of your work,as i'm sure you are.

Hey Kerni

A friend of mine asks if your unity game is playable using an Apple (Mac book air) computer ? 

Unfortunately not. The last time i tried to deploy to LInux/Mac the unity editor crashed ( it was 2014 when i last tried it).

I can TRY to compile it to mac but i don'T think it will work because of my selfwritten savegame framework.

If you could try to provide a compiled game for Mac in a separate link, that would be awesome Kerni :)

Hey Kerni

If you could try to provide a compiled game for Mac in a separate link, that would be awesome Kerni :)

He could but don't come and complain if the gfxchip goes rip on the macbook. They aren't built to handle intense unoptimized graphic loads, my 3 fans spin mad and spit burning hot air on the sli gf970 lappy in my possesion, I wouldnt dare run the game on my macbook. No hate just reality, i learned after 2 burned gfx chips that macs shouldnt be put under heavy load due lack of fan power on many models.

Hi Kerni!

First of all great job on this game, you've done amazing with it so far, I love it!

I wanted to post here because I've noticed that you have reached your 100$ goal on Patreon (Yay congratulations!!) and I thought that you could update it and set up a new goal (or new goalS?) to let us all see what's ahead, and to tease us a little bit!  :D

Hi Kerni!

First of all great job on this game, you've done amazing with it so far, I love it!

I wanted to post here because I've noticed that you have reached your 100$ goal on Patreon (Yay congratulations!!) and I thought that you could update it and set up a new goal (or new goalS?) to let us all see what's ahead, and to tease us a little bit!  :D

Uhm.. To be honest i have no idea what i could use as a next goal.

I just need time to create all the animations and scripts and story events now,

Maybe.. a unity plus upgrade for one year but that would require a 350$ goal and i doubt that i would reach it ^_^

Hello, first of all, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this game. Unfortunately, I have managed to lose my save file somehow after exiting the game. I was wondering if anyone knows how to recover save files, or if anyone could provide me with a save file at or around the poker game. I would appreciate this greatly!

Hello, first of all, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this game. Unfortunately, I have managed to lose my save file somehow after exiting the game. I was wondering if anyone knows how to recover save files, or if anyone could provide me with a save file at or around the poker game. I would appreciate this greatly!

Are you sure you lost the savegame ?

The savegames are just a plain .txt files called  --> AATOFL_Save_X.txt in your main folder.

Maybe you can find them in your windows Trashcan if you accidently erased them.

EDIT : i attached a savegamefile whre you stand in front of the poker game table. YOu can also do it by yourself if you use the default savegame shipped with version 0.17_1

AATOFL_Save_5.txt

just passing throu and check for some news :D

how is going ?

love this game

Currently testing out the new AI behaviour script i created. The thing i mentioned on my patreon page where the two girls can do certain things together without player actions.

I need a bunch of new animations for those two.. for example i currently create one where Aemi is pressing Vivian's plug (if attached)

just passing throu and check for some news :D

how is going ?

love this game

Currently testing out the new AI behaviour script i created. The thing i mentioned on my patreon page where the two girls can do certain things together without player actions.

I need a bunch of new animations for those two.. for example i currently create one where Aemi is pressing Vivian's plug (if attached)

lol insatiable droid Xd

Hi Kerni!

Uhm.. To be honest i have no idea what i could use as a next goal.

I just need time to create all the animations and scripts and story events now,

Maybe.. a unity plus upgrade for one year but that would require a 350$ goal and i doubt that i would reach it ^_^

I think you will be surprised !!!

Put it on and you will see !!!

Also it would help to put the Patreon link on you front page took me awhile to find it :D

......... :huh:

LOL just looked and saw it in tiny words.....Make it a lil bigger :P

dude..

you need to know that most of game devloper on patreon ask a minimum of 300$ just for "3D asstes" and most of them reach this level easily. i think the medium level top reach will be 1000$, i see lots of devs reach 1000$ and some go up to this as crazy level

in my opinion its something like :

5% - 0-299$

45% - 300$

20% - 500$

15% - 1000$

10% - 2000$

5% - 2000+ $

you have no reason to be worried, just put higger level to reach, dont be scared and dont hesitate, the higher your level to reach, the higher your motivation to create great game ( thats important to peoples who pledges to know that you have motivation)

I agree with alpalia in your case. It really is one of the better games story and character wise, so many erotic games have an increasingly oppressive atmosphere where as your's get's increasing hopeful and fun. Also I love how the npc's even now will go off and do their own thing. What I think are your two biggest issues is one this is your first game so not many know you yet and the other is the odd grammatical errors that show up now and then, that doesn't bother me too much but it really grates on some as I'm sure you've noticed and it does detract from the over all polish of the game.

Still don't set up any goals that you don't think will make a noticeable impact on the game as appearing to fail on a promise will hurt your reputation. 

dude..

you need to know that most of game devloper on patreon ask a minimum of 300$ just for "3D asstes" and most of them reach this level easily. i think the medium level top reach will be 1000$, i see lots of devs reach 1000$ and some go up to this as crazy level

5% - 0-299$

45% - 300$

20% - 500$

15% - 1000$

10% - 2000$

5% - 2000+ $

you have no reason to be worried, just put higger level to reach, dont be scared and dont hesitate, the higher your level to reach, the higher your motivation to create great game ( thats important to peoples who pledges to know that you have motivation)

Okay.. i think about it but first i just need time to create more content for the game.

Maybe i will also make some more Tiers but i am not sure how i can introduce more tiers into my patreon page without screwing you guys.

(One idea would be a beta tester tier for ~ 5$ so i will publish the beta software for those guys to test first..but.. i don't really know if this is good)

I agree with alpalia in your case. It really is one of the better games story and character wise, so many erotic games have an increasingly oppressive atmosphere where as your's get's increasing hopeful and fun.

Oh my.. but.. i wanted to include some  more depressing things into the story as well (not much)

I mean think about it... Victor is the ONLY human on this station the only one with a beating hearth so he is alone... and He can not be sure if Aemi will actually stay with him if they manage to escape the station.

What I think are your two biggest issues is one this is your first game so not many know you yet

This isn't actually my first game xD

Before this i created Cell shock , Mamono wars , Love : Adesperate addiction and Museum of naughty devices

But i only published them on Monstergirlsunlimited so.. you are kind of right >_<

...and the other is the odd grammatical errors that show up now and then, that doesn't bother me too much but it really grates on some as I'm sure you've noticed and it does detract from the over all polish of the game.

Yes... yes... kerni not good english.. ~_~

Still don't set up any goals that you don't think will make a noticeable impact on the game as appearing to fail on a promise will hurt your reputation.

To be honest i just need time. This is the most needed resource right now (as always with all projects)

Oh my.. but.. i wanted to include some  more depressing things into the story as well (not much)

I mean think about it... Victor is the ONLY human on this station the only one with a beating hearth so he is alone... and He can not be sure if Aemi will actually stay with him if they manage to escape the station.

lol no please do your thing I'm sure your character development will be interesting and engaging, and I should have known this wasn't your first work by it's nature, it seems well planned out with well thought out characters.

I agree with alpalia in your case. It really is one of the better games story and character wise, so many erotic games have an increasingly oppressive atmosphere where as your's get's increasing hopeful and fun. Also I love how the npc's even now will go off and do their own thing. What I think are your two biggest issues is one this is your first game so not many know you yet and the other is the odd grammatical errors that show up now and then, that doesn't bother me too much but it really grates on some as I'm sure you've noticed and it does detract from the over all polish of the game.

it is not his first game btw. not the first one and not the first 3D one too.

:) i played the others game and they are same feeling in my opinion, i liked them too alots. you should try them too (i think they are an link on the main post)

dude..

5% - 0-299$

45% - 300$

20% - 500$

15% - 1000$

10% - 2000$

5% - 2000+ $

Okay.. i think about it but first i just need time to create more content for the game.

Maybe i will also make some more Tiers but i am not sure how i can introduce more tiers into my patreon page without screwing you guys.

(One idea would be a beta tester tier for ~ 5$ so i will publish the beta software for those guys to test first..but.. i don't really know if this is good)

this is perfect.

allow peoples to become alpha or beta tester is absolutly the way to win. for multiples reasons :

1 - they have privilege to play before everybody else

2 - they are implented in the game devlopment, and this is great (more than simply give idea or else)

and frankly, allow them that for only 5 bucks is pretty great, in most of case, the beta or alpha tester are not under the pledge of 20$ or more

see ? you have some great ideas. why did you not make them ? :P i say : "jump on it !"

I agree with alpalia in your case. It really i...

it is not his first game btw. not the first one and not the first 3D one too.

:) i played the others game and they are same feeling in my opinion, i liked them too alots. you should try them too (i think they are an link on the main post)

dude..

you need to know ...

this is perfect.

allow peoples to become alpha or beta tester is absolutly the way to win. for multiples reasons :

1 - they have privilege to play before everybody else

2 - they are implented in the game devlopment, and this is great (more than simply give idea or else)

and frankly, allow them that for only 5 bucks is pretty great, in most of case, the beta or alpha tester are not under the pledge of 20$ or more

see ? you have some great ideas. why did you not make them ? :P i say : "jump on it !"

First the creating , then the other stuff :)

Maybe i add this to my list a few weekes before i am ready to upload my new version. And if i have no one on this tier i will just upload it for all xD

I know this has nothing to do with the current game, but after Kerny mentioned the other games, i decided to try out the "Museum of Naughty Devices" game. The game was great, the only problem i had was the 2nd scene (first one in the cellar). The one where you and the sister milks Chiara. No matter how many times i reset, the machine itself never appeared. Chiara would just be laying there floating in mid-air and the sister playing with imaginary buttons which somehow effects Chiara. Its kinda amusing in a way. They're great actors! Anyway, does anyone know a way to remedy this dilemma? Was i suppose to put part 1 and part 2 in the same folder? i thought they were 2 different games. (never did get part 1 to work)

I know this has nothing to do with the current game, but after Kerny mentioned the other games, i decided to try out the "Museum of Naughty Devices" game. The game was great, the only problem i had was the 2nd scene (first one in the cellar). The one where you and the sister milks Chiara. No matter how many times i reset, the machine itself never appeared. Chiara would just be laying there floating in mid-air and the sister playing with imaginary buttons which somehow effects Chiara. Its kinda amusing in a way. They're great actors! Anyway, does anyone know a way to remedy this dilemma?

The museum of naughty devices still have this *object disapearing* bug in the code . that means :  if you save, then all gameobjects will be saved but all *not jet active objects*  will lose their registered for later activation status. At best you either do not save OR if you have saved you should load the saved game right after saving (then all non active objects will be registered again)

EDIT ;: i attached a savegame for you ^_^

I hope this works

Yes... I am still learning how to make games ~_~

(and i fail horribly...)

Was i suppose to put part 1 and part 2 in the same folder? i thought they were 2 different games. (never did get part 1 to work)

No , Part 1 is standalone and very very small because it was just a tech demo for *Love : a desperate addiction*

What is the error you recieve when you start the game ?

(remember you can always look into the DATA directory in the output.txt to see what errors the game encounters)

NaughtyRelationsSave5.txt

Just tried your game, man this is awesome. I usually find adult games stories and characters pretty stupid and ilogical. Your writing sure has lots of typos and could be embelished a bit, but it's good stuff! Especially like how you wrote AI/EI dialogues and actions, you manage to keep suspension of desbelief intact.  At least I haven't caught myself thinking "well, this is just stupid" even once as I usually do with adult games.

Worthy of pledging 20 bucks ;) Didnt run into any serious bugs yet and didnt have any performance issues (tried it on i7-5930K @ 4,4GHz, SLI 2x gtx 980, 32 GB RAM).

Just a few suggestions though that could improve quality of life of your players. Can you modify default controls config, so you could progress the dialogue by hitting spacebar/enter or e, not only mouse clicking the window. Also, activating nodes not only with E, but mouse click would be nice.

Ah, almost forgot, the scene after Aemi gives you first blowjob, she is too close to the camera so your head kinda clips through...screenshot attached.

But overall, man, this is great! Sure it could use lighting rework, but thats nitpicking...Very impressive, especially the animations.

P.S. Played a little more, found another 2 issues:

-alt-tabbing out of the game and in again sometimes leaves mouse cursor on screen, while mouse cursor is on screen you can't do any actions or start dialogues. Not sure if it is directx/unity bug or something in the game.. Can be fixed alt-tabbing in and out again.

-follow distance on AI is really low, which sometimes can get you stuck in the corner, as girls following you are blocking your way out and there is no way to get past them ;/ Surely they don't need to follow you that closely.

post-1373-0-21401700-1477002743_thumb.jpg