[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Hi,

I found your game recently and think it's great, I am looking forward to the next release. There was one thing i noticed while playing though that was a bit... odd. It's not really a bug but more of a continuity oversight. When the girls use the chastity devices they get Victor to lock them with his finger print but in any following scenes they take off the clothes like any other garment.

Shouldn't they need Victor to unlock the device before being able to take them off? I don't know how hard it would be to change or even if you'd want to but couldn't you play the animation from when Victor locks it before they remove their cloths? Either way it's still a great game. :)

Hi,

I found your game recently and think it's great, I am looking forward to the next release. There was one thing i noticed while playing though that was a bit... odd. It's not really a bug but more of a continuity oversight. When the girls use the chastity devices they get Victor to lock them with his finger print but in any following scenes they take off the clothes like any other garment.

Shouldn't they need Victor to unlock the device before being able to take them off? I don't know how hard it would be to change or even if you'd want to but couldn't you play the animation from when Victor locks it before they remove their cloths? Either way it's still a great game. :)

I left this out intentionally since the NPC can only undress chastity devices with player interaction. Thought i do not need to do this *turn around and unlock the things* it is getting annying after a while.

I left this out intentionally since the NPC can only undress chastity devices with player interaction. Thought i do not need to do this *turn around and unlock the things* it is getting annying after a while.

Fair enough it probably would after a while, you don't notice it for long anyway it's a case of "was Victor suppose to......." -> *distracted by naked girl*.

Is this bug? :

- Often there is no dialog option for them to wear all of the devices i've found. They were fully "equipped" before poker game for example, but after that items like vibrators and chastity belts weren't in their list of options.

Not that it matters anymore because game was over at that point :P  Up to the made content anyway.

- Many buttons in UI's have very blurry unreadable text. None of the graphic options helped. For example the hacking scenes and poker games, all buttons were unreadable but i still somehow figured out how they work.

hi Kerny,

i think i found a malfunction in the game XD

i was quickly  replaying the game to save before each device and while doing it i've encounter 2 things related to the poker game

1) you can place the poker table in the spacial void , when you ask the girls to play you're playing outdoor, nice view but i can't go back in the base huhuhu

2) very often while playing poker i have one of the girl leaving the table and go wandering in the hangar. I had encounter one time my caracter leaving the table by itself i must zoom to be able to continue to play, everything came back to normal at the end of the poker game

Is this bug? :

- Often there is no dialog option for them to wear all of the devices i've found. They were fully "equipped" before poker game for example, but after that items like vibrators and chastity belts weren't in their list of options.

The ability to do certain things with them is tied to a *aroused* value (press F4 to see this) so in order for you to dress them with the higher restrain items you have to prepare her with the belt/bra first.

If you have found the collar you can see how aroused she is on the hearth , the more red it becomes the more aroused she is.

Here are the current values restrictions (the ones i can remmember xD)

0 aroused : bra/belt/Collar

> 50 aroused : nipple/clitoris vibrator

> 100 aroused : all the other stuff

Is this bug? :

- Many buttons in UI's have very blurry unreadable text. None of the graphic options helped. For example the hacking scenes and poker games, all buttons were unreadable but i still somehow figured out how they work.

Can you send me a screenshot of them ?

I would like to see them myself since for it  is readable without problems.

hi Kerny,

1) you can place the poker table in the spacial void , when you ask the girls to play you're playing outdoor, nice view but i can't go back in the base huhuhu

O.o ?

How did you do this ?

Can i have a screenshot where you have set up this table ?

hi Kerny,

2) very often while playing poker i have one of the girl leaving the table and go wandering in the hangar. I had encounter one time my caracter leaving the table by itself i must zoom to be able to continue to play, everything came back to normal at the end of the poker game

Mh... okay i think i can make a workround for this at the start of the poker game.

EDIT : fixed in dev version (i hope  xD)

Is this bug? :

Can you send me a screenshot of them ?

I would like to see them myself since for it  is readable without problems.

I think i figured it out. When starting the game, the first dialog with resolution settings etc was set to "Fastest quality". I set it to "beautiful" and it seems to have increased the texture resolution.

Btw, i'm Unity game developer myself if you'd happen to need any assistance xD  But i don't have much knowledge with 3D-modelling, mainly C# programming and Unity itself. I'm always online in Steam.

I think i figured it out. When starting the game, the first dialog with resolution settings etc was set to "Fastest quality". I set it to "beautiful" and it seems to have increased the texture resolution.

Btw, i'm Unity game developer myself if you'd happen to need any assistance xD  But i don't have much knowledge with 3D-modelling, mainly C# programming and Unity itself. I'm always online in Steam.

Thanks for the offer but i am currently fine on my own (mainly so i can live out my fetisch with the content/story of this game xD)

And btw : I am a unity script noob :=)

hi Kerny,

O.o ?

How did you do this ?

i did it by pressing continuously "Q" to pass dialog box while picking up the table and chairs

i think i still have the savegame will look after it

O.o ?

How did you do this ?

i did it by pressing continuously "Q" to pass dialog box while picking up the table and chairs

i think i still have the savegame will look after it

You are right , when you activate the the table placement for the first time then you are able to just press *alt* and place it where i left it for the player toreplace (outsite of the hangar xD)

Fixed in dev version (i just placed the table on event start inside the hangar)

I did not see in quickly breezing through if this has been mentioned but, on the righthand side of Observation room I, you can fall through the wall and then drop into the void outside where you continue to fall away.  One other recommendation, it would be nice if you could have the characters back up slightly if you stand close to them for a short time.  I managed to get myself stuck in a corner when both girls were following me since they did not back up and I could not get around them.  Great game, looking forward to watching it develop.

I did not see in quickly breezing through if this has been mentioned but, on the righthand side of Observation room I, you can fall through the wall and then drop into the void outside where you continue to fall away.  One other recommendation, it would be nice if you could have the characters back up slightly if you stand close to them for a short time.  I managed to get myself stuck in a corner when both girls were following me since they did not back up and I could not get around them.  Great game, looking forward to watching it develop.

All of these errors should be fixed onwards from version 0.26 (the inoffical beta version who made it into the internet somehow).

I hope i can make a official release next month , it depends mostly on how many bugs are in the released game.

Servus
My english is not so good, I hope you understand what I mean
I have come to enjoy their traitor vision.
I like the whole game very well .. currently I see if it is financially possible for me to support them ..
I would have an idea which I now simply will tell and they can think about times.

Viktor was to find a team headquarters in the course of the basic takeover.
The rooms for everyone owns, with a common kitchen, common room and a shared bathroom, with shower and pool.

Now when it comes to the end game you should find in the Maincomputer a hidden section .. the cyborg factory etc.
The idea behind it is: at the end you fly with the girls to the next stadium and Regrestriert them for personal use .. now you could leave: the game Quit .. or back to the base belongs to one, Cyborgs build, By the ship To the station, which sell there and from the money the base to expand or further bondage devices buy ..
Clothes and toys are also possible.

If you have completely expanded the base and bought everything, it is an endless game, but you can have more fun with the girls ..

This was my idea .. I am unfortunately not so good in writing stories, inventing dialogues and programming technically not really capable .. but I had an idea, which I would like to tell ..

Servus

My english is not so good, I hope you understand what I mean

I have come to enjoy their traitor vision.

I like the whole game very well .. currently I see if it is financially possible for me to support them ..

I would have an idea which I now simply will tell and they can think about times.

Viktor was to find a team headquarters in the course of the basic takeover.

The rooms for everyone owns, with a common kitchen, common room and a shared bathroom, with shower and pool.

Now when it comes to the end game you should find in the Maincomputer a hidden section .. the cyborg factory etc.

The idea behind it is: at the end you fly with the girls to the next stadium and Regrestriert them for personal use .. now you could leave: the game Quit .. or back to the base belongs to one, Cyborgs build, By the ship To the station, which sell there and from the money the base to expand or further bondage devices buy ..

Clothes and toys are also possible.

If you have completely expanded the base and bought everything, it is an endless game, but you can have more fun with the girls ..

This was my idea .. I am unfortunately not so good in writing stories, inventing dialogues and programming technically not really capable .. but I had an idea, which I would like to tell ..

This is i an idea for the final free roaming mode. So you can choose to just live a while longer on the station until you finaly quit the game.

The idea with the OTHER spacestation is better suited for the next game (if i ever create one ^_^).

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work so far! I hadn't seen the Unity engine used like this for an adult game before. You've done a great job all around with the story, characters, sexiness, and the setting of exploration and fun things to do! Please keep up the amazing work on this great game!

Oh and I did run into a problem with the poker game along the lines of what someone posted earlier. I had a full house and lost to a 3-of-a-kind. I think the hand value check must've returned before accounting that I had a fullhouse, and thought the 3-of-a-kind beat my full house. Perhaps something with the sort order tricked it :)

Hi all.. lets see :)

Can you add in a Debug menu for ghosting, resetting models, or moving Main character to center room like a spawn point. I seem to keep having one of the girls following me to trap me into a corner and cant escape. Having a debug menu or button(s) may help with this issue. 

I assume you playing on version 0.17_1 ?
Because i already fixed this in my 0.26 version , trhe player can now push the girls around xD

With Vivian's second experiment is it possible (or will it be possible in the future) to keep/find the outfit as one of her clothing options? (both the red number she wears and the leather strap lingerie on the model/mannequin already in the room) 

I see what i can do , okay ^_^

Amazing work so far! I hadn't seen the Unity engine used like this for an adult game before. You've done a great job all around with the story, characters, sexiness, and the setting of exploration and fun things to do! Please keep up the amazing work on this great game!

Oh and I did run into a problem with the poker game along the lines of what someone posted earlier. I had a full house and lost to a 3-of-a-kind. I think the hand value check must've returned before accounting that I had a fullhouse, and thought the 3-of-a-kind beat my full house. Perhaps something with the sort order tricked it :)

Blame me.. me a codeing noob xD

uff.. i guess i have to look into the script once more , but i can not promise anything sicne i currently concentrate on making the next public release.