[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

I encountered a very annoying bug - I can't talk to Vivian at all. The dialog icon right in the bottom just doesn't appear. She is not stuck in animation, she walks around and behaves as usual, but there is no way to start talking with her. Any solutions, please? 

Could it be that you are in a special event and Aemi is following you all the time ?

If not then please can you give me your savegame so i can have a look into this ?

I encountered a very annoying bug - I can't talk to Vivian at all. The dialog icon right in the bottom just doesn't appear. She is not stuck in animation, she walks around and behaves as usual, but there is no way to start talking with her. Any solutions, please? 

Could it be that you are in a special event and Aemi is following you all the time ?

If not then please can you give me your savegame so i can have a look into this ?

Here it is: Broken.rar

There are two saves with the same problem in archive.

No, Aemi is not following me. And I noticed one more bug: Aemi's arousal resets to 0 every time I load the save.

Played thrue the Game again. Well what should i say. I sir, are a Genius. As already written by others the amazing thing is, what you maneaged to build a adultgame, what don´t has this "I am a Adultgame and I only conzentrate on Sex"-Feeling to it. The freeroaming mode-update is nice. The things to find and the Actions to do are well made. Even the Pokergame is well made, even it is a interesting Variation of Poker. You could realy feel as if you are the Protagonist. (Example: i got a little scared as i won the Pokergame and the Girls came up with the Idea of .... (Dont want to Spoil everything).

Ohne thing i want to mention: I cant ctl+W the Pokergame. I´m not shure if this is a bug or a feature.

Keep up you good work. And dont worry whe wont bite. ;)

Here it is: attachicon.gifBroken.rar

No, Aemi is not following me. And I noticed one more bug: Aemi's arousal resets to 0 every time I load the save.

I will have a look into it =)

EDIT :D i think i found the issue.

Could it be that Vivian asked you to *Help* her out regarding her arousal rate ?

Becaue i have foudn a error that the VN event handler will not be activated again after she has spoken her *we coudl do it together* sentence.

(I have fixed this in my dev version)

Played thrue the Game again. Well what should i say. I sir, are a Genius. As already written by others the amazing thing is, what you maneaged to build a adultgame, what don´t has this "I am a Adultgame and I only conzentrate on Sex"-Feeling to it. The freeroaming mode-update is nice. The things to find and the Actions to do are well made. Even the Pokergame is well made, even it is a interesting Variation of Poker. You could realy feel as if you are the Protagonist. (Example: i got a little scared as i won the Pokergame and the Girls came up with the Idea of .... (Dont want to Spoil everything).

Ohne thing i want to mention: I cant ctl+W the Pokergame. I´m not shure if this is a bug or a feature.

Keep up you good work. And dont worry whe wont bite. ;)

If you press ctrl+W you can only see all cards , you can not automatically win with ctrl+W.

I got the same error as Inferno_Inmate after asking for the girl-girl poker-reward for the second time. Visiting the observatory in the lab didn't start the event for the second time and after this i couldn't talk to viv accross multiple saves.

Here it is: attachicon.gifBroken.rar

I will have a look into it =)

EDIT biggrin.png i think i found the issue.

Could it be that Vivian asked you to *Help* her out regarding her arousal rate ?

Becaue i have foudn a error that the VN event handler will not be activated again after she has spoken her *we coudl do it together* sentence.

(I have fixed this in my dev version)

Yeah, now I remember - I was talking with Aemi, when Vivian suddenly came up with her "request". I closed her dialogue window to continue conversation with Aemi, but I discovered the bug much later. It's the first game, where I don't care of corrupted save, as I got a lot of pleasure replaying game from start. It's really a masterpiece! Can't wait for the next version!

Ahmm does anyone now a good patch maker for software ?

I tried it with Click team patch maker but he said *out of memory* :(

I just want to create a patch from version 0.17 to version 0.17_1 to correct some minor errors.

Kerny, you should take a look at itch.io, they have a versioning system working that can save you a lot of effort and time, I used it to upload a game some days ago and using that we can download by their system only the "updated" part, not the whole game again.

I CTD at start with 0.17. With the old version i didn't have no issue  :-/

Did you tried with lowering down the graphic settings at start ? (The pop up window when starting the exe)

IF it still crashes can you pelase send me the Output.txt file (in the data folder) ?

Evil doublepost >.<

A little patch for you to fix some issues with the story and stuff...

version 0.17 to 0.17_1
- Fixed some minor issues with the story
- Added : you can now Ask Aemi to wear her BDSM suit again (only if she is aroused)
- Added : Start game button if you are not able to use the Mesh buttons at the start of the game

Download link in the first post

Howdy,

Sorry to be a pain, but I can't seem to patch the demo from .17 to .17_1, it keeps on moaning about a File Hash mismatch (check version of the game), but I am fairly sure I have the correct version of the game. 

Any ideas?

Howdy,

Sorry to be a pain, but I can't seem to patch the demo from .17 to .17_1, it keeps on moaning about a File Hash mismatch (check version of the game), but I am fairly sure I have the correct version of the game. 

Any ideas?

Mh.. just yesterday i discovered this Xdelta3 patch maker and tried it with a blank version of 0.17 (downloaded from mega)

Maybe you could just try to use a clean download and then patch it.

And please make sure you pick the main directory(With the exe file in it) not the DATA directory.

If this doesn't work i can still upload the whole game in version 0.17_1 (If needed ^_^)

Howdy,

Any ideas?

Mh.. just yesterday i discovered this Xdelta3 patch maker and tried it with a blank version of 0.17 (downloaded from mega)

And please make sure you pick the main directory(With the exe file in it) not the DATA directory.

If this doesn't work i can still upload the whole game in version 0.17_1 (If needed ^_^)

Yeah, don't know what I am doing wrong still getting the same error, I have tried patching a fresh download and making sure I am using the right folder (if you select the wrong folder you get a different error). So I am just gonna have to wait till the updated demo is uploaded. No rush, I have had few issues with the demo so far, just wanted to mess around with the latest version.

Looking forward to the next release.

Howdy,

Any ideas?

Yeah, don't know what I am doing wrong still getting the same error, I have tried patching a fresh download and making sure I am using the right folder (if you select the wrong folder you get a different error). So I am just gonna have to wait till the updated demo is uploaded. No rush, I have had few issues with the demo so far, just wanted to mess around with the latest version.

Looking forward to the next release.

Yep.-. many guys have this issue >.<

I just uploaded the version 0.17_1 as a whole build ^_^

(Download link is in the first post)

Kerni great game! I look forward to continuing. Good luck in your work!

With the patch have a problem. Most likely the patch does not contain all the necessary files.

AATOFL alpha 0.17 = AATOFL_Data + AATOFL.exe(19,6 MB) + AATOFL_Save_1.txt + AATOFLKeyboard layout.png + CREDITS.txt + Readme.txt.

Patch AATOFL_V0.17_TOV0.17_1 = AATOFL patch v0.17_1-1.bin + AATOFL patch v0.17_1.exe (505 KB) + UPDATE WILL TAKE SEVERAL MINUTES!.txt.

???

The files in the patch files can not be combined with the main folder. Usually the old files are replaced with new ones. What we have now is not combined with each other, and does not work. After the upgrade, the game has not changed. 

Kerni great game! I look forward to continuing. Good luck in your work!
With the patch have a problem. Most likely the patch does not contain all the necessary files.
AATOFL alpha 0.17 = AATOFL_Data + AATOFL.exe(19,6 MB) + AATOFL_Save_1.txt + AATOFLKeyboard layout.png + CREDITS.txt + Readme.txt.
Patch AATOFL_V0.17_TOV0.17_1 = AATOFL patch v0.17_1-1.bin + AATOFL patch v0.17_1.exe (505 KB) + UPDATE WILL TAKE SEVERAL MINUTES!.txt.
???
The files in the patch files can not be combined with the main folder. Usually the old files are replaced with new ones. What we have now is not combined with each other, and does not work. After the upgrade, the game has not changed. 

See last post from me.

I updated the download links in the first post ^_^

I installed version 0.17.1. The old conservation suffered - they work. But it is not clear what has changed. I had no problems with Aemi in version 0.17. With her at any time at the approach could talk, change clothes and all the other actions. But with Vivian after poker and cosplay is impossible to do anything. The possibility of dialogue was gone, she did not react to that, and she does not fit.

Here save the game from version 0.17

AATOFL_Save_7.txt

What could be the problem?

I installed version 0.17.1. The old conservation suffered - they work. But it is not clear what has changed. I had no problems with Aemi in version 0.17. With her at any time at the approach could talk, change clothes and all the other actions. But with Vivian after poker and cosplay is impossible to do anything. The possibility of dialogue was gone, she did not react to that, and she does not fit.

Here save the game from version 0.17

attachicon.gifAATOFL_Save_7.txt

What could be the problem?

I will have a look into this =)

After the cosplay event you say.. damn.. a bug again.. :(

I repaired your savegame for now. I will see if i can find the cause of the bug.

AATOFL_Save_7.txt

EDIT : i replayed the event and did the cosplay scene but After that Vivian was still able to talk to me.

I think it was another event what cuased the error(The event where Vivian will come to you and ask you to do something with her)

Kerny, for some reason the save from 0.15 is not working for me, could you or someone here provide me with it? Thanks.

You can use the savegame i used in the V0.17

Or.. wait i attach it for you.

AATOFL_Save_1.txt

I had a similar problem with Vivian in 0.17.1: I let their arousal build up, I forget how much, maybe ~1000 each? Then I took off the chastity belt and bra. Both Vivian and Aemi "took matters in hand" and solved their problem (individually). After that I was no longer able to talk to Vivian.

I had a similar problem with Vivian in 0.17.1: I let their arousal build up, I forget how much, maybe ~1000 each? Then I took off the chastity belt and bra. Both Vivian and Aemi "took matters in hand" and solved their problem (individually). After that I was no longer able to talk to Vivian.

That could be also the reason.. mh..

Guess i need to think of something else for this event.