[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

I had a similar problem with Vivian in 0.17.1: I let their arousal build up, I forget how much, maybe ~1000 each? Then I took off the chastity belt and bra. Both Vivian and Aemi "took matters in hand" and solved their problem (individually). After that I was no longer able to talk to Vivian.

That could be also the reason.. mh..

Guess i need to think of something else for this event.

And to be perfectly clear, Vivian's cold shoulder happened before the cosplay.

I agree. Vivian problem started when she changed clothes and took off all the bdsm things. I have not changed clothes Vivian prior to cosplay. Other players probably done it before. (Change of clothes)

Yes this could be. I need to look closer into my script because there are two events when the trigger for the dialouge gets deaktivated so you can not speak with her during the scene. It seems to me that those scenes are the reason for the weird behaviour.

A couple (OK, four) other observations:

1. I notice both girls have the idle behavior of fondling themselves but if they have no other stimulation (vibrators, chastity gear, etc.) the fondling produces no arousal. It seems like it should and what's more, if there is other stimulation it seems that the fondling would accelerate the rate of arousal.
  2. It seems like when they are aroused and in chastity gear and you tease them with the vibrator or the plug, it produces no jump in arousal, which would seem to be the goal of teasing.
  3. Aime has the autonomous behavior of attaching the nipple vibrators to stimulate her own arousal level which was a really cool surprise. It seems Vivian does not have this type of behavior. I'm guessing this is a difference in personality or perhaps Vivian will pick up this behavior later.
  4. I notice Vivian REALLY loves that shower :).

Damn.. so much good ideas and valid points.

But this weekend i dedicated myself to proceed with the hydroponic deck level (i still need to build that level , placing props and stuff)

AATOFL_HydroponicBayPreview2.PNG

I still have many things to do.. but.. lets see...

1. I notice both girls have the idle behavior of fondling themselves but if they have no other stimulation (vibrators, chastity gear, etc.) the fondling produces no arousal. It seems like it should and what's more, if there is other stimulation it seems that the fondling would accelerate the rate of arousal.

Currently the fondling self animations does nothing to the arousal rate.. but you are right it should have a slightly impact.

- I need to add this to the events ^_^ (Added to the to do list)

1. It seems like when they are aroused and in chastity gear and you tease them with the vibrator or the plug, it produces no jump in arousal, which would seem to be the goal of teasing.

Never thought about that xD

- added to the to do list

1. Aime has the autonomous behavior of attaching the nipple vibrators to stimulate her own arousal level which was a really cool surprise. It seems Vivian does not have this type of behavior. I'm guessing this is a difference in personality or perhaps Vivian will pick up this behavior later.

Maybe... hehe =P

1. I notice Vivian REALLY loves that shower :).

I really need more causual events for both girls >_<

Overall amazing game, can't wait for new parts.

I just found few bug (not sure where the "known issues list is" to check if someone reported them):

In hangar bay on catwalk leading up on the corner player can run through barrier

If you play poker with girls while Aemi is wearing BDSM outfit game will count it as if she was already nude when she loses.

Also occasional weird moves from boobs when removing chastity bra.

In laboratory: for some reason cells 3 and 4 stopped opening in free roam mode. I loaded save from 0.17 where I already found every item so can't tell for sure if this is stopping me from it.

In cell 1 player can walk through wall on the right when you enter and fall of the ship

One question: I noticed in 0.17.1 that there is new machine in hangar bay, but can't find a way to use it. Also I can walk through it. Is there some new parts I need to find or is this some new concept that has not been removed from dev version before uploading?

edit:

Also for some reason can't get them do to girl on girl again. I won poker game, got to the meeting room on laboratory level but nothing happened. They just keep following me without possibility to talk to them.

Wahh... so much bugs... >.<

need more bugspray... forget that.. need flamethrower!

*Pures gasoline onto screen*

I have a question about Aemi. Her body seems to be kind of 'unfinished', in terms of plot, not game design of course - since it's a prototype. Are you planning to add an option to upgrade her body, so she could have human-like skin on her limbs? This would be cool.

I could *try* (I have to check if the mesh UV are okay to swap textures) to integrate a unique event where she will be upgraded to a human like skin.

I just found few bug (not sure where the "known issues list is" to check if someone reported them):

In hangar bay on catwalk leading up on the corner player can run through barrier

Quickly fixed in dev version (i assume you mean ther inner corner of the ramp leading to the second floor of the hangar bay)

If you play poker with girls while Aemi is wearing BDSM outfit game will count it as if she was already nude when she loses.

Hehe.. This is not a bug this is a feature since her important parts are... *open*

Wait a minute.. you can cheat this way... damn >________<

Also occasional weird moves from boobs when removing chastity bra.

Okay this is new to me.. her breast physics should be not active during this event. Were they active while you did this ?

In laboratory: for some reason cells 3 and 4 stopped opening in free roam mode. I loaded save from 0.17 where I already found every item so can't tell for sure if this is stopping me from it.

I forgott to reopen them after the cosplay event ... my bad...(fixed in dev version.. i hope)

In cell 1 player can walk through wall on the right when you enter and fall of the ship

Fixed in dev version ^_^

One question: I noticed in 0.17.1 that there is new machine in hangar bay, but can't find a way to use it. Also I can walk through it. Is there some new parts I need to find or is this some new concept that has not been removed from dev version before uploading?

Ahm... ohhm... ups..

This is a new machine intened to be used in the hydroponic bay. It just stands there so i can quickly try out all the animations on Vivian and Aemi.

Thought i would have deactivated it...

And.. to be honest there are two more machines you really can't see who did not made it through the quality control ^_^

AATOFL_OldPleasureMachineNotUsed.PNG

AATOFL_OLdMIlkingMachineNotUsed.PNG

As you can see... i am not a good 3d modeller :(

edit:

Also for some reason can't get them do to girl on girl again. I won poker game, got to the meeting room on laboratory level but nothing happened. They just keep following me without possibility to talk to them.

The events are currently uniqe for the poker game (except if you use the choice with the *generic* tag)

Maybe i can include them later as generic events but.. time .. as always..

Uff.. okay.. now back to work.

I am playing game from the beginning today, with aim to catch some bugs, and I think I have found one:

When Aemi invites me in the Cell I to tell about her fetsih (After taking over the Laboratory Section and conversation with Vivian in hangar), she asks me to choose clothes for her, but when she comes up to wardrobe and clothes menu opens, I can only choose between nudity, and... nudity. There is no any other options in the menu (and even the outfit, which she was wearing during the conversation disappears).

I am playing game from the beginning today, with aim to catch some bugs, and I think I have found one:

When Aemi invites me in the Cell I to tell about her fetsih (After taking over the Laboratory Section and conversation with Vivian in hangar), she asks me to choose clothes for her, but when she comes up to wardrobe and clothes menu opens, I can only choose between nudity, and... nudity. There is no any other options in the menu (and even the outfit, which she was wearing during the conversation disappears).

Y..yes.. my bad.. again.. i tried to erase one bug and.. caused another one.. >.<

I hope i fixed it this time. (Fixed in dev version ... sort of..)

For the life of me, I can't find Aemi's  chastity bra and the supposed mini-game that goes along with it. Where the heck is it, and how do I activate the mini-game?

Edit: This is a wonderful game. I'd love to be able to instruct either Aemi or Vivian to use, say, Vivian's cleaning device.

her chasity bra (and mini game) is in the lab. the MOMENT you come off the elevator from Maintenance/Hangar (most likely hangar), hang a left. Its on the wall. Its in the same room as the elevator door.

Also, regarding the new screenshots posted today about the 2 upcoming machines... just looking at them got me hard! I cant wait! Hopefully they'll be like the machine in the hangar bay which allows us to re-use it over and over again.

One more thing, is it possible to add in some sort of feature that raises their arousal rate much faster? Its fun bouncing back and forth between the different things we can do to them, but waiting for the arousal to rise is a pain. But i get around that by saving my game before i play with them. :cool:

For the life of me, I can't find Aemi's  chastity bra and the supposed mini-game that goes along with it. Where the heck is it, and how do I activate the mini-game?

Edit: This is a wonderful game. I'd love to be able to instruct either Aemi or Vivian to use, say, Vivian's cleaning device.

YES! magnificent idea. To add to it, i would suggest events where we can instruct one girl to tease the other girl who's bound.

Also, regarding the new screenshots posted today about the 2 upcoming machines... just looking at them got me hard! I cant wait! Hopefully they'll be like the machine in the hangar bay which allows us to re-use it over and over again.

Wah wah.. wait!

These aren't new machines! (They are deactivated in game since v0.12)

Please read carefully what i have written into the post >.<

Both machines did not made it though my quality control (and the animations look ugly as hell!)

They are just awfull and ugly!

YES! magnificent idea. To add to it, i would suggest events where we can instruct one girl to tease the other girl who's bound.

Mh.. good idea!

- Added to the to do list =P

My advice is focus on the main story if you have steps fully planned in your mind, and do the casuals encounters in sandbox when you stuck :)

Don't be afraid use the existing rooms like you done so far!  :)

aaaand you need to do this fulltime and gather a team if you can handle the negatives that come with it! ;)

This game is superior to most paid alphas out there, even beats tons of non adult games genre titles.

Wah wah.. wait!

Both machines did not made it though my quality control (and the animations look ugly as hell!)

You mentioned before (well, earlier in the thread) that you weren't great at 3D modelling. I kind of dabble in 3D modelling a bit in some of the more lewd areas.

I've attached a small demo of what I call "High Tech Chair." When it detects all four limbs in place, in "de-pops" and keeps the occupant restrained for the pre-programmed time. 

Okay, it looks like I can't attach an .avi file. 

Here's a gfycat of a Victoria 4 (who's about the same size, I think, as a Genesis) getting into the chair:

Yeah, so the gfycat didn't work all that well either. To hell with it.

htchair.zip

Okay. I was able to zip the avi file and successfully attach it. Hurray!

That's a zip of: V4 getting into the chair, the chair activating, and her struggling a little (with some manual boob physics.) I made a custom IK chain for V4 (and all of my other poser models) that goes Collar -> Shoulder -> Forearm .

After enabling the IK, I parent the target (forearm) to the restraint. 

Here's a simple self-sex table: hrmm.zip

I'm currently rendering a 162 frame sample of a demo of the Girl Storage System, which implements fully articulated restraints (ideal as parents for a collar -> shoulder -> forearm IK chain or a buttock -> thigh -> shin IK chain) that shows how you can tweak hip, abdomen, chest and let the x,y, and z rot of the restraints themselves (and, to a certain extent, ytran, since all the restraints can be raised or lowered) fix broken poses.

I'll upload this when it's done rendering if there's any interest.  (Frame 9 - 6 core i7 at 3GHZ with 26G of ram -- I had no problem running your game, my friend).

Edit: I guess I'm asking if there's any useful crossover between my making kinky lewd stuff in Poser and your using in in your game.

I have: Poser 7, Rhinoceros 5. Oh, and OBJ to 3DM (which is tremendously useful in importing poser stuff into Rhino).

Wah wah.. wait!

You mentioned before (well, earlier in the thread) that you weren't great at 3D modelling. I kind of dabble in 3D modelling a bit in some of the more lewd areas.

I've attached a small demo of what I call "High Tech Chair." When it detects all four limbs in place, in "de-pops" and keeps the occupant restrained for the pre-programmed time. 

Okay, it looks like I can't attach an .avi file. 

Here's a gfycat of a Victoria 4 (who's about the same size, I think, as a Genesis) getting into the chair:

Yeah, so the gfycat didn't work all that well either. To hell with it.

attachicon.gifhtchair.zip

Okay. I was able to zip the avi file and successfully attach it. Hurray!

That's a zip of: V4 getting into the chair, the chair activating, and her struggling a little (with some manual boob physics.) I made a custom IK chain for V4 (and all of my other poser models) that goes Collar -> Shoulder -> Forearm .

After enabling the IK, I parent the target (forearm) to the restraint. 

Here's a simple self-sex table: attachicon.gifhrmm.zip

I'm currently rendering a 162 frame sample of a demo of the Girl Storage System, which implements fully articulated restraints (ideal as parents for a collar -> shoulder -> forearm IK chain or a buttock -> thigh -> shin IK chain) that shows how you can tweak hip, abdomen, chest and let the x,y, and z rot of the restraints themselves (and, to a certain extent, ytran, since all the restraints can be raised or lowered) fix broken poses.

I'll upload this when it's done rendering if there's any interest.  (Frame 9 - 6 core i7 at 3GHZ with 26G of ram -- I had no problem running your game, my friend).

The chair looks cool :D

Now some tools to tease her for the 10 hour restrain time xD

Edit: I guess I'm asking if there's any useful crossover between my making kinky lewd stuff in Poser and your using in in your game.

I have: Poser 7, Rhinoceros 5. Oh, and OBJ to 3DM (which is tremendously useful in importing poser stuff into Rhino).

If you have an FBX file i could implement this into my game but...time.. i still need to create some animations for Vivian and Aemi for this device and my shuedle is currently full of level creating , codeing and create story stuff :(

Should I (or someone else) make a subreddit for this game?

Ahm... at best we.. just let some time pass by before we start to do such prematurely things xD

The game is mediocre at best , because it is just a bit level design with probs , some characters placed onto it and some code to make the characters walk (AATOFL in a nutshell ^_^ )

Ok, so I have been playing the game for 4 hours now, seems like im stuck in gettitng to the hydraulic room. Aimi is still making the virus, am I missing something. I found both belts and bras, the plugs, played the card game twice, got both cosplay and vivian-aimi scene, built the restraint chair, is there something else to do, cause I cannot find any other item and keeps giving the same dialouges.

Ok, so I have been playing the game for 4 hours now, seems like im stuck in gettitng to the hydraulic room. Aimi is still making the virus, am I missing something. I found both belts and bras, the plugs, played the card game twice, got both cosplay and vivian-aimi scene, built the restraint chair, is there something else to do, cause I cannot find any other item and keeps giving the same dialouges.

There is no hydraponic level yet. It's coming in next update.

Replayed the current version on my new pc, on the old one i had v12 i think.

Really impressive work so far.

I really like the poker game too. Can you add an option to raise more than +1 cash, maybe even all in?

Added to the *to do list*

- Add a option to rais more than 1 $ (+ all in function)

my my.. more work.. more work...^_^