[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Will the girl's ever find some clothing that is alive like a symbiote?  Maybe tentacle suit what be better.  Maybe a skintight latex suit (that keeps them aroused?).

Clothing that is alive... mh.. well.. i can not promise anything right now but currently i try to create such thing.

I really need to learn more about blendshapes and 3d modelling :(

Will the girl's ever find some clothing that is alive like a symbiote?  Maybe tentacle suit what be better.  Maybe a skintight latex suit (that keeps them aroused?).

Clothing that is alive... mh.. well.. i can not promise anything right now but currently i try to create such thing.

I really need to learn more about blendshapes and 3d modelling :(

No worries, I've always been a fan of living clothes/armor.  I thought the deep space scene would work well with this fetish.

A very nice VN I like the plot. Can you change the binary games from 3 bit to 4 bit? 3 bit is just unnatural to those of us who learned binary programming, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 are all standard. At some point you might want to add difficultly levels. Such as, Story mode - No puzzles, Easy - 4 bit puzzles,  Medium - 8 bit, Medium + - 8 bit but answer must be in octal (fyi octal was the standard for early robotics) , Hard - 16 bit, Hard+ - 16 bit but answer must be in Hex.

A very nice VN I like the plot. Can you change the binary games from 3 bit to 4 bit? 3 bit is just unnatural to those of us who learned binary programming, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 are all standard. At some point you might want to add difficultly levels. Such as, Story mode - No puzzles, Easy - 4 bit puzzles,  Medium - 8 bit, Medium + - 8 bit but answer must be in octal (fyi octal was the standard for early robotics) , Hard - 16 bit, Hard+ - 16 bit but answer must be in Hex.

Many people in here (and other sites) told me that the binary game was too hard to understand and if i do it with 4 bit then...my god.. do you know the gif with the exploding head xD`?

I think i will concentrate on the story for now. maybe i can introduce another minigame later but.. now is story time.

Hi Kerny, and all other fans :)

I'm starting to wonder if i'm the only girl around to enjoy your game ^^

Anyway, after our discussions on patreon, of course i agree with you when you say you want to develop the story ! And of course my help is still avail:able if you ever feel the need.

As for things to add, on a more feminine level, i would suggest :

- gags

- collar & leashes

- blindfolds

I read that some people asked for another girl to add; why not but i think focus on the three main character is better.

However, if you go for the third girl, I may have a surprising idea to propose you. If you wish to know, please IM me :)

Courage with all the work ! You have lots of support, moral and creative around :)

xox

- gags

- collar & leashes

- blindfolds

- gags

I already tried to implemt gags into the game (succesfully) but they still need some detail work.

Especially since the girls aren't able to speak to you anymore i really need to think how i am able to handel the generic events.

- collar & leashes

This isn't that hard to implemt but.. what could you do with a collar like that ?

- blindfolds

(Not hard to implement either but they would be limits to how they walk and act)

Mh... If they can not see anymore what is in front of them then... ahmm. i don't know they would only be able to walk very slowly.

I read that some people asked for another girl to add; why not but i think focus on the three main character is better.

However, if you go for the third girl, I may have a surprising idea to propose you. If you wish to know, please IM me :)

Courage with all the work ! You have lots of support, moral and creative around :)

xox

I am big time sorry here but if i would start to implemt a third girl into the game it would take weeks Months to catch up regarding generic/unique events (not to mention the 200+ animations i would have to create for her).

If i create sequel then i will think about it but currently i am sorry i. This is just too much work.

It is just a liittle hobby game after all :)

I really like this game so far.The story is really good , the character models are nice and the environment is decent.This is one of the few adult games that I think have a really good potential of becoming an amazing game.Ofcourse they are also few bugs here and there and plenty of grammar mistakes (maybe i will help with that using the implemented spell correction tool , we will see) but it is really enjoyable experience for me so far!

Also if you can help me because I am little stuck.At the moment I have to find and talk with Vivian because Aemi asked me to do so.That objective is right after finishing the laboratory machine experiment on Aemi and returning to speak with Vivian and then she went to sleep.I roamed everywhere (checked the ship , lab and the maintence) but can't find her :D So any help with finding her will be appreciated.

Also I have some suggestion but I want to write them after I finish all of the available content. (back to searching for Vivian *_* )

Btw since you work on the hydroponic deck now, i just got an idea. 

Any chance it somehow involves breast milking? Might be far fetched, but i have a huge fetish for milking and devices.

Possible story explanations, yes i know they are quite made up:

1. The Venerian empire invented plants which can live on milk. Normally it worked with cows and was self sufficient, the cow milk grew enough plants to feed the cows and the station, but now all the cows are dead so you have to try it with the girls to avoid starving.

2. The Venerian empire discovered some pervert tentacle beast which lives on girls milk (might add impregnation too ;) ). While the beast is dumb it surprisingly grows extraordinary this way, so it was abused as a cheap meat source. In history it was only used illegally by perverts. But since Victor is starving the girls find somewhere the genetic code of this tentacle thing and clone it to get a meat source.

This could also involve a potential bad end, since one girl volunteers, but the tentacle beast doesn't stop voluntarily, so the other girl and victor need to rescue her once the beast grew enough. This would be a turn based combat like against the drones then and if you fail the combat ... .

Just meant as potential suggestions, anything with lactation/milking and breast enlargement added would be awesome imho :)

I really like this game so far.The story is really good , the character models are nice and the environment is decent.This is one of the few adult games that I think have a really good potential of becoming an amazing game.Ofcourse they are also few bugs here and there and plenty of grammar mistakes (maybe i will help with that using the implemented spell correction tool , we will see) but it is really enjoyable experience for me so far!

Also if you can help me because I am little stuck.At the moment I have to find and talk with Vivian because Aemi asked me to do so.That objective is right after finishing the laboratory machine experiment on Aemi and returning to speak with Vivian and then she went to sleep.I roamed everywhere (checked the ship , lab and the maintence) but can't find her :D So any help with finding her will be appreciated.

Also I have some suggestion but I want to write them after I finish all of the available content. (back to searching for Vivian *_* )

Vivian should sit in the hangar bay where all the open cases are. Right in front of Victor's spaceship.

Any chance it somehow involves breast milking? Might be far fetched, but i have a huge fetish for milking and devices.

1. The Venerian empire invented plants which can live on milk. Normally it worked with cows and was self sufficient, the cow milk grew enough plants to feed the cows and the station, but now all the cows are dead so you have to try it with the girls to avoid starving.

2. The Venerian empire discovered some pervert tentacle beast which lives on girls milk (might add impregnation too ;) ). While the beast is dumb it surprisingly grows extraordinary this way, so it was abused as a cheap meat source. In history it was only used illegally by perverts. But since Victor is starving the girls find somewhere the genetic code of this tentacle thing and clone it to get a meat source.

This could also involve a potential bad end, since one girl volunteers, but the tentacle beast doesn't stop voluntarily, so the other girl and victor need to rescue her once the beast grew enough. This would be a turn based combat like against the drones then and if you fail the combat ... .

Just meant as potential suggestions, anything with lactation/milking and breast enlargement added would be awesome imho :)

Y..yes.. breast milking.. of course it is NOT in the game.. i swear.. really!

Y..yes.. breast milking.. of course it is NOT in the game.. i swear.. really!

Sounds to me like a hint to come. Or maybe i'm just reading into this a bit too much.

Hi!

Congratulations to the game! Inspires me to the one-man developer is able to make a relatively complex and enjoyable game. I really enjoyed the story and explore the game map. Although it has a couple of things which is a little more difficult for him to experience the atmosphere.
For example:

- The player character movement is strange. It's like rigidbody would use the game as far as I know there is no need for it. Because there is no contact with objects using real-time physics. I think you could write a simple motion script or simply use a free basic fpscontroll scripts that you can find on the net.

- A dialog window is too large, covers a lot of the screen, and the user interface design is also too large and old-fashioned. I think a darker minimalist style UI would show better in the game.

Such as this:

https://creativemarket.com/dannehr/163951-Orbit-SciFi-UI-Kit

https://d3ui957tjb5bqd.cloudfront.net/images/screenshots/products/31/318/318731/orbit-sci-fi-ui-kit-02-o.png

... and you can create it yourself, you do not need large graphic skill ... if you do not want to spend even more this also :)

- all area too clean compared to long ago that was not one here. You should paint a little dirt on the textures and placed some decals. You could place airborne dust effect.  And it could be a little darker in the beginning, with flickering light sources.

- the story should slow down a bit, because things happen too fast. It could be a little more mysterious, and lewdness. :)

- Optional dialogues and minor detours that finally lead to the same place, just different dialog with.

But really, I totally understand that you do not have enough time for that and it's just a hobby project. So thank you very much for the past and hope to continue to cause you the pleasures of development.

Otherwise I would also like to make an adult game, because it is very good game developers gain experience and it is not has a very complex game logic many aspects than even a „simple” game. Alone, which is a problem (well... there is another problem :)) that I have never made an animated character in the game and do not know how to go about it. For example: boning, facial mimicry should animate morph or skeletal animation, and body physics have real-time or "baked." Perhaps if I ask you to describe to you how they solved it? Thank you very much in advance.

PS .: Sorry for my English, this should also be developed :)

Kerny Good afternoon! Please tell me what to do with mechaspider. Kill him I can't. When he kills me, I find myself near Vivian. Is it possible to win mechaspider? And as far as a victory or defeat will affect the further game?

LEO , good morning :D

Warning : story spoilers

I assume you mean the first fight against the single mecha spider. If so then you can kill the one near your ship (it is possible) but after that the other one will get you wehn you want to go back to Aemi (it is an event).

If you mean the second fight against two mecha spider and the drone than you could win this too.

Hi!

Congratulations to the game! Inspires me to the one-man developer is able to make a relatively complex and enjoyable game. I really enjoyed the story and explore the game map. Although it has a couple of things which is a little more difficult for him to experience the atmosphere.

For example:

- The player character movement is strange. It's like rigidbody would use the game as far as I know there is no need for it. Because there is no contact with objects using real-time physics. I think you could write a simple motion script or simply use a free basic fpscontroll scripts that you can find on the net.

The current movement *script* is the default unity FPS controler  xD

(It is really the normal one.. not the rigidbody one)

Hi!

- A dialog window is too large, covers a lot of the screen, and the user interface design is also too large and old-fashioned. I think a darker minimalist style UI would show better in the game.

Such as this:

I think this ia personal thing. I like the window as it is.. mhh.. what does the others say ?

For example:

- all area too clean compared to long ago that was not one here. You should paint a little dirt on the textures and placed some decals. You could place airborne dust effect.  And it could be a little darker in the beginning, with flickering light sources.

Oh my.. my design skills are,.. where are they.. ahm.. hehe.. never had these >_<

I am bad at level design really. I like to code but i suck at level design big time.

- the story should slow down a bit, because things happen too fast. It could be a little more mysterious, and lewdness. :)

Uff.. more mystierious ?

And more lewd ?.. i think the game is currently tooooooo lewd with all the naughyt things you can do to the girls.

I wanted to bring more story in it (a bit) becasue there are sooooo much naughty scenes in the game currently.

- Optional dialogues and minor detours that finally lead to the same place, just different dialog with.

This ia a time thing since it cost time to write the same thing for each route twice (you either go the one or the other way)

I already did it with the fighting , you can lose or win and then things happen *nearly* the same way. (but with or without you seeing some scenes)

But really, I totally understand that you do not have enough time for that and it's just a hobby project. So thank you very much for the past and hope to continue to cause you the pleasures of development.

Otherwise I would also like to make an adult game, because it is very good game developers gain experience and it is not has a very complex game logic many aspects than even a „simple” game. Alone, which is a problem (well... there is another problem :)) that I have never made an animated character in the game and do not know how to go about it. For example: boning, facial mimicry should animate morph or skeletal animation, and body physics have real-time or "baked." Perhaps if I ask you to describe to you how they solved it? Thank you very much in advance.

Yes, time is a serious problem. I can onyl work on this on weeekends and as you figured out yourself you have to watch out for many many many problems when integrating a animated char and.. uff the game logic after implementing is kind of time killing too.

How i solved many problems.. ahmm

- boning , facial

--> I use the daz 3d chars so all the bones and blend shapes are already there i just need to rearrange the bones a bit and add some blendshapes and it is fine.

- skeletal animation

--> I create 99% of all the animations myself (escept for walking and running anim) and this will take a  L O T of T I M E

- body physics (currently only the girl breasts)

For this one i use : https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/16743

Vivian should sit in the hangar bay where all the open cases are. Right in front of Victor's spaceship.

Yeah , thanks for telling me that.It seems I was just running blindly around her  :D
I finished the main story available at the moment and also some of the side quests (I am not good at playing poker but it was not that hard beating and undressing  them , hehe) and I can say that I still really like where the game story is going.

So here is some feedback from me.I will start with answering your 2 questions from the readme.txt (I actually read it  :D)
About the performance and FPS question , it is performing just great on my PC.I am getting around 80 lowest I saw and around 300 FPS on the high-end (when there is nothing happening on-screen) but I'm limiting it to my monitor refresh rate so my video card fan wont spin like crazy  :D (My PC specs: 6500 / RX480 reference model / 16GB RAM)
And now about the second question.The hacking game is fine in my opinion.It is not that hard once you know what you have to do.But i have to admit that when I saw it for first time I was looking at it like looking at a big stone.I had no idea what to do but after messing around and trying 4-5 times I eventually figured it out.
Also another thing , I saw in one of your comments that you are using one map for all of the content.So I though maybe you can use level streaming to reduce the RAM usage(load some parts of the map when you enter them and unload the others).I don't know if there is such a feature in Unity3d but I saw it in Unreal Engine 4 when I was trying to create a game.
Another thing , about the Victor left arm bug , I think it is related to attaching the mele weapons to him.I am not sure though.It just migh be something wrong with the animations blending.
And now about the dialog window and the UI.For me the UI is nice and the dialog box is fine.I also like how it is.It is a little big but if you want to see some more you can always use the PageUp/PageDown keys to hide it.
Also an idea of  something you might add for Victor's private time with Aemi.I woud really enjoy some stockings for Aemi and a footjob from her while wearing them.  :angel:

So I think that is all I have to say for now.Ahh .. one last thing.I decided to give you some help with fixing some of the typos and grammar mistakes.I am going to go through the main dialogues and fix them.This will take some time but I will tell you when I'm done.Maybe I will fix some of the side dialogues too later , we will see.Also it is a bad thing I won't be able to use the apostrophe but I will see what I can do without it.I hope this will help you and the game in some way or another.

#4 icon_share.png

post_offline.png Kerny

LEO , good morning  :D

Warning : story spoilers

Spoiler 

Kerny thank you very much! Everything worked out. In fact, it was necessary to just think . Once again, thank you very much for work. Guys Kearney also makes excellent 3dnovels. All is not read yet, but what is already read - excellent

I can't understand what happened to Aemi. (0.17.1 started a new game). The situation is similar to what happened to Vivian in 0.17. With Aemi lost opportunity talk, if you come to her. Only because of her vibrators, she comes. Sometimes helps  "load game" (but not always and not for long)

(With Vivian can always talk at the approach to her.)

That save. (Aemi came, and push back, nevermind, and lost opportunity speak)

If you remove all devices with Aemi she would not come. 

This is a bug, or so it is conceived?

I can't understand what happened to Aemi. (0.17.1 started a new game). The situation is similar to what happened to Vivian in 0.17. With Aemi lost opportunity talk, if you come to her. Only because of her vibrators, she comes. Sometimes helps  "load game" (but not always and not for long)
(With Vivian can always talk at the approach to her.)

That save. (Aemi came, and push back, nevermind, and lost opportunity speak)
If you remove all devices with Aemi she would not come. 
This is a bug, or so it is conceived?

I just tried your savegame and i was able to speak with aemi without problems.

Could you please describe your problem a bit in detail ?

Yes, when downloading a game, there is the possibility of dialogue. The problem is that if I continue to play, take off her vibrator, then the opportunity for dialogue disappears. She is not coming to me and when I come, too, nothing happens.

If you do not change of her clothes she will come only when she is excited. Other ways of communication do not exist. The essence of the problem with Vivian, I can always talk, and with Aemi i can't. Before I sent "save" , I was not able to come to Aemi and talk to her. Maybe something is wrong with my computer? But prior to this case, everything was fine

Yes, when downloading a game, there is the possibility of dialogue. The problem is that if I continue to play, take off her vibrator, then the opportunity for dialogue disappears. She is not coming to me and when I come, too, nothing happens.
If you do not change of her clothes she will come only when she is excited. Other ways of communication do not exist. The essence of the problem with Vivian, I can always talk, and with Aemi i can't. Before I sent "save" , I was not able to come to Aemi and talk to her. Maybe something is wrong with my computer? But prior to this case, everything was fine

Yes , thanks for pointing this out.

I *think* i have found the bug and resolved it in my dev version.

I guess you mean if you remove all her devices than she will play with herself(masturbate) and after that she will not talk with you anymore.

Is this what you mean ?

- gags

- collar & leashes

- blindfolds

- gags

I already tried to implemt gags into the game (succesfully) but they still need some detail work.

Especially since the girls aren't able to speak to you anymore i really need to think how i am able to handel the generic events.

- collar & leashes

This isn't that hard to implemt but.. what could you do with a collar like that ?

- blindfolds

(Not hard to implement either but they would be limits to how they walk and act)

Mh... If they can not see anymore what is in front of them then... ahmm. i don't know they would only be able to walk very slowly.

on a feminine point of view, all those three toys are tools to discover deeper one's submission, and they could be related to a kind of submissive/lewdness stat or something. If you wantto add that kind of stats and goals to the game

As for collars, they could for example be encrypted so they program/brainwash/influence the wearer more into differents things/fetishes

Viktor could even be locked into one for various reason to add spice to the game

just my 2cents ^^

my help about helping with the story is always offered

on a feminine point of view, all those three toys are tools to discover deeper one's submission, and they could be related to a kind of submissive/lewdness stat or something. If you wantto add that kind of stats and goals to the game

As for collars, they could for example be encrypted so they program/brainwash/influence the wearer more into differents things/fetishes

Viktor could even be locked into one for various reason to add spice to the game

Mh.. i am not a fan of direct brainwash but maybe i could implement something else.. some effect the collar could have.

Somekind of influence but currently it is missing the right idea.

besides the fact that it would be possible to maybe lock the handcuffs to the collar like.. ahmm..this thing :

Handcuff-with-collar.jpg

mh...

my help about helping with the story is always offered

Mh.. I it is kind of a stupi idea but maybe i implement a way to create your own VN events.. (placeing postions and creating events ) but i really habve to think about this one since it will cost some time to implement all this.

I guess you mean if you remove all her devices than she will play with herself(masturbate) and after that she will not talk with you anymore.

Is this what you mean ?

YES

Then i hope i have found and resolved the bug (in my dev version xD)

An idea for you would be to... *help* her regarding her *problem* (Play with her) and then don't löet her out of the chastity belt again ^_^